its hard to start over when the past still haunts you ((18+)) ~ Nyuchanxx and azuneko

Nyuchanxx

Akise was so glad to get the approval from Ryoko. He had wanted to do this right so it was what he was waiting to hear. His moans trembling as his body arched up into Ryoko. He could feel just how hard they both were even if it was for that brief instant. With some many different emotions and feeling swirling inside it wasn't long before Akise released. Panting heavily he closed his eyes to try and ease himself.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Nyuchanxx

• SCAR

Ryoko groaned as he felt the muscles tightening around his shaft, the feeling was incredible and unable to control it he released seconds after Akise. His head tilted to the side slightly as he came deep inside the other, his mouth opened slightly in a silent moan of ecstasy. Pulling out of the male as he came down from his high he let out a sigh and collapsed next to the man. He smiled, he couldn't stop himself, rolling over to face Akise he said, still breathing heavily "That was amazing Akise, i guess its true what they say about sex with the one you love." he smiled, brushing a strand of hair from the others face.

Akise's cheeks turn a light pink as he stares at Ryoko. "There's a saying about such a thing? I do enjoy being with the one I love the most. I am also very happy about this. More than words can truly express." he said reaching to hold Ryoko's hand. Akise closed his eyes feeling sleep starting to take over. "I know I am not very good at expressing myself. I also know there are tons of things you still don't know about me. Though one thing I know to be true above all else. I....." it was then Akise had fallen asleep. Leaving his sentence unfinished.

Ryoko raised an eyebrow, he wanted to know what the other was about to say bit if Akise was that tired he figured he would let him sleep. He leaned in close and lkissed the top of the mans forehead before he wrapped his arms around him and shut his eyes, allowing sleep to overtake his body.

Akise awoke the next morning. He could feel the soreness in his hips and t made him sigh. He really didn't think last night through. It would be far too obivious something happened between them if he can't walk properly. Glancing back at Ryoko he smiled. It didn't matter so much but today they would be visiting his home. Slowly siting up Akise thinks on how this day should go. He knows his mother and how she acts when she meets someone new. There were still things Akise wanted to warn Ryoko of but wasn't sure how to. Watching the other sleep was nice for him. He had even painted it. Thinking back to paintings he hadn't completely finished his previous one. Akise got up out of bed and wobbled down the hall.

Ryoko groaned as he felt the sheets slip and a warmth leave him. Refusing to open his eyes he rolled over and pulled the covers over his head, trying to return to the soft embrace of sleep. It did not come. Sighing he rolled onto his back and threw the covers off. He looked around for Akise, quickly realising that was what had awoken him. Standing he picked up a shirt and pulled it on before going to check the shower room. Empty. he started walking towards the kitchen assuming the other would be making breakfast when he saw the door to Akise's room open. knocking gently to announce his presence he wandered in. "morning, How you feeling? you aren't in any pain are you?" he asked worriedly, he wasnt sure if he had been too rough for Akise's first time last night and he wasn't too keen on turning up at the others parents and having to explain he had fucked their son that night!

Akise was finishing the painting when he hears a knock. "I failed again to wake without waking you. I'll get it right one of these days." he said with a pout. His gaze drifts down as he placed the blush down. "I am a bit wobbly but not as much as I had expected. I'll be fine and can avoid it being noticed by my parents. My mother more than anything." he said walking over to him. Kissing Ryoko sweetly Akise smiled. "I finished the painting from yesterday. Uh, I should ask how are you feeling. Will you be alright going over today?" he asked

"well done, i guess i really messed up your flow though with my sudden..." he trailed off not wanting to talk about it, rapidly changing the subject he said "i am fine though, i feel amazing this morning, though a shower would be nice but it can wait i am famished after last night!" He grinned as he trailed a finger up the side of Akise's face before wrapping his hand around the back of the males head and pulling him in for a longer kiss. "that was the best sex i have ever had!" He was still grinning as he took the others hand and lead him out the room and downstairs to have breakfast.

"Ryoko.... don't make me blush so much. Its not fair.." he said after the kiss. Akise follows Ryoko to the kitchen. "I am naked you know. Are you sure you want to eat first?" he asked blushing. Akise didn't mind as wearing clothes often bothered him. His gaze drifted to the fridge as he began to think of what to make. Akise hadn't noticed but his stomach wounds had began healing and it wasn't as bad as before. His entire time he had been preoccupied with nothing but Ryoko.

Ryoko just laughed "well i cant say i really mind you being naked but maybe you should go put some clothes on since seeing you without clothes on is really arousing...especially when you blush!" He chuckled some more. He was completely famished and wanted to eat before doing anything else. he opened the fridge and groaned "we never did do a proper shop did we! The fridge is nearly completely bare." He looked longingly upon the empty shelves willing them to become full of food. They did not. Sighing he shut the fridge and looked around. "A whole lot of toast and some eggs i guess then?" He asked although there wasn't a lot else they could eat. At least there were a couple of jams and butter to go with the toast.

- - - Updated - - -

Ryoko just laughed "well i cant say i really mind you being naked but maybe you should go put some clothes on since seeing you without clothes on is really arousing...especially when you blush!" He chuckled some more. He was completely famished and wanted to eat before doing anything else. he opened the fridge and groaned "we never did do a proper shop did we! The fridge is nearly completely bare." He looked longingly upon the empty shelves willing them to become full of food. They did not. Sighing he shut the fridge and looked around. "A whole lot of toast and some eggs i guess then?" He asked although there wasn't a lot else they could eat. At least there were a couple of jams and butter to go with the toast.

Akise smiled as he went to get at least a shirt on. As he entered the room he noticed his phone ringing. Picking it up and answering he noticed it was his sister. "Good morning. What is it? I didn't forget what today is." he said looking for a shirt. "I had a feeling you would be all grumpy with me calling. Mother wants me to pick you both up while I am out. So be ready in like three minutes. I'll be there soon." she said hanging up. Akise sighs as he went over to the stairs. "Ryoko... how does going out for breakfast sound? I know its nothing compared to your cooking but its a nice change to our normal mornings." he asked waiting to hear something.

Ryoko looked up just as he was about to push the toaster down. "Ohh yes? That's a great idea! We can eat properly!" He smiled taking the bread out again and placing it back in the bag. "I shall just go and change, I won't be long." He ran up the stairs two at a time before he quickly ran into the bathroom turning the shower on and standing under it. He nearly helped as a cascade of freezing water buffeted against his body freezing him to the core. Slowly the water heated up ad he was able to clean himself off.

He pulled on some fresh clothes, a pair of grey trousers and a tight blue shirt which he left hanging open as he wandered back downstairs drying his hair with the towel as it dripped small lines off water across his exposed chest.

Akise smiled as he watched the other run pass him. He was glad to hear his lover was happy. He enters the bathroom while Ryoko was still there. "Aww... you are too fast. I was going to join you." he said walking into the shower as Ryoko had gotten out. After he got washed off. Going into the room he enters and gets dressed. Suddenly the door bell rings. "Answer it Ryoko." he shouts from the room

Ryoko pouted slightly hearing he had missed out on showering with the other but he figured that was probably a good thing or they would be another half an hour. He heard the doorbell ring and raised an eyebrow. "Ohh ok right!" He called back up to Akise as he rushed to opened the door, his hair still dripping wet.

He opened the door quikly saying "good morning." Before he had even seen who was standing there.

"Good morning good looking. Is Aki all ready to go?" Minami asked as she smiled at Ryoko. It was none other than Akise's older sister. She was smiling happily as she looked at him. Akise slowly walked down the stairs with a bag in hand. "Ryoko, did you remember to pack something? I didn't see a prepared bag for you." he said softly before glancing over at his sister.

Ryoko smiled at Akise's sister "good morning, as radiant as ever i see!" He replied grinning, Akise's sister was so energetic it was hard not to give into her aura of never ending energy. He looked over his shoulder and swore quietly under his breath, he had completely forgotten about that. Turning on his heels he left the door wide open and ran up the stairs into their bedroom, struggling to find some clean clothes among his meagre belongings. Managing to find some he stuffed them rapidly into his small satchel, pushing the clothes deep down so the zip could be forced closed and the buckles done up. he ran out the room and into the bathroom grabbing his wash stuff he went back downstairs to join his boyfriend.

He was breathing a little harder by the time he returned "well i have now!" He smiled before he removed the towel from around his shoulder and hung it over the back of a chair to dry. Pulling a brush through his hair he pulled it into a high pony tail that hung neatly but dampened the back of his shirt none the less. He could feel the cool water soaking into the shirt making it cling to his skin, it wasn't particularly comfortable but there wasn't a lot he could do about it other than hope the hot sun would dry it out before he met Akise's parents.

Minami giggled as she watched Ryoko. "You say I have too much energy..." he said teasingly. Akise tilts his head. When Ryoko returned he frowns a bit. "You know I could have just let you borrow something of mine. We will be there for three days so there was no need to be so worried." he said kissing him sweetly. Minami squealed like a fan girl. "You really have to let me make a manga about you two." she said before walking outside. Akise holds Ryoko's hand as he follows behind her. "No. Write about Aso. I am sure he will let you." he said glancing at the car. "Why the large limo?" he asked confused. "We have to pick up big brother Yukise from the air port. But before that we go to eat." she said smiling

Ryoko gently kissed Akise back "well i doubt you clothes would fit me though." He climbed into the car beside Akise, whispering into his sisters ear "I dont mind you writing about us!" He grinned cheekily before settling down beside his lover. He rearranged his bags so he was comfortable and sat back, gently resting his hand on Akise's knee he leaned over and whispered "you know you are seriously glowing this morning...i wonder why that could be!" He smiled sitting back again, he couldn't help but take the opportunity to tease the other. In a louder voice he said "So where are we eating?"

Akise blushed brightly as he got into the car. "Ryoko...! I am not glowing. Don't talk craziness." he said looking down. He couldn't hide his shyness. Minami was really surprised that this was happening. Ryoko was a really good guy and it seemed that Akise really liked him. She was so happy for her brother. "We are going to eat at that restaurant called Mama's. A friend told me their breakfast platters are to die for." she said. Akise closed his eyes leaning on Ryoko. "Sounds good. Ryoko could eat a cow at this point." he said jokingly.

"ohh...well i am not sure about a cow but i could certainly eat you!" He joked lightly nipping Akise's ear. He moved his arm up to rest on the others shoulder, encouraging the male not to move. Ryoko liked the feel of Akise leaning on him, it was a comforting warmth in the unfamiliar limo. "But if i cant have Aki-chan then a very large breakfast will do to i guess." He chuckled kissing the top of the others head and breathing in the scent of him.

Akise glanced up at Ryoko. "Should you have had your fill of me already? Stop teasing me while Mina is here or else that will be the last time." he said poking his nose. Minami giggled as the limo stops. "Come one my cute pair. Lets go eat." she said getting out. Akise sighs as he gets out and waits for Ryoko. "You just want to be seen with two good looking guys. You never change Mina." he said hugging Ryoko. "That may be true but I also need new material for a manga and I will get it." she said happily. "I can't draw something realistic if I don't get a look at it. Unlike you Akise, I don't have photographic memory." she said opening the door to the restaurant.

Ryoko followed the two out the car, smiling to himself at their conversation, the two seemed so close ands friendly together, he was slightly jealous that he had missed out on such a thing but he was glad Akise was happy. "Dont say things you Dont mean my darling!" He was certain it was an empty threat, after all it was pretty obvious the previous night that Akise had enjoyed it as much as he had. Standing close to the other he pulled Akise's hand into his own linking their fingers together, enjoying the simple contact.

Akise glanced to the side. "I won't. I'm sorry." he mumbles as. He tightens his grip on Ryoko's hand. Minami smiled as she finds a decent booth away from the noise chatter of the other costumers. "So are you excited about meeting our family?" she asked as they were seated and given menus by a waiter. Akise held his menu glancing at it. He was curious as to how Ryoko would answer that.

He forced a smile onto his face at the mention of the others family. Sqweezing Akise's hand tighter for the security he said "Yer, I am a little worried though. It isn't like me and Akise have been going out long and o Dont know how they will react." He added the last bit hoping it would draw attention away from the real reason he was worried, he wasn't sure he would manage to keep calm amongst all those people and family. Family, how would he deal with a loving family? He wasn't sure and he wasn't sure how comfortable he would be of they got to touchy.

Minami glanced between the two of them. "Is that so. Well maybe you should rethink this visit then. It's mainly to confirm something within the family. No need for you to pressure yourself into going. There will always be more chances to come and meet everyone." she said looking at him. Akise shakes his head. "I told him the same thing. He insisted on coming." he informs her. Minami frowns. "Just know this for sure. If our mother dislikes you there's no way you'll be able to stay with Akise." she said just as a warning. Akise knew that to be true so he couldn't say no to it.