its hard to start over when the past still haunts you ((18+)) ~ Nyuchanxx and azuneko

Nyuchanxx

Akise hated roller coasters but since Ryoko looked so excited he smiled and walked with him to the line. "Lets get going sweetie. We can ride that one." he said looking around. He was curious as to what everyone one else was doing. The amusement park was crowded but not so much. It was just the right amount of people to be enjoyable. His could already feel the knots in his stomach as they were right about to get on. He hopes he wasn't going pale as they were seated on the ride.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Nyuchanxx

• SCAR

Ryoko followed Akise towards the ride, getting in when they reached the front of the que. He looked at Akise, noting that the others expression didn't look as happy as before, he should have check he was OK with this but it was too late now so he just held the mans hand giving it an small sqweeze and smiling at him.

Ryoko's eyes widened in horror however when a man pushed the harness down ontok him, constricting his movement to a very limited space. His knuckles turned white and the blood drained from his face and he clutched the edge. This was wrong, he couldn't move at all, his breathing was rising, quickening to a much higher level as he struggled desperately to pull himself together. No one was trying to hurt him. He repeated the words to himself under his breath, trying to enforce their meaning into himself but still he was panicking slightly. He gripped Akise's hand tighter, feeling as though he might throw up as the ride began to move.

Akise noticed his lover wasn't well. He wonders what could be the cause. It was odd to see him reacting like this. He flinched a bit as the grip on his hand was tightened. "Ryoko.... Look at me. Just keep your eyes on me and nothing else." he said hoping this might ease the other's worry. He wonders if it was just nerves that had him all oddly acting. This was something he's never seen Ryoko do before or to such an extent. It made Akise want to learn about why his lover reacted in such ways

Ryoko swallowed jhard as he heard Akise voice and turned his head so he could see him. His breathing was still erratic and his mind fuzzy as the panic began to overtake him, even as he tried desperately to control it. Suddenly he felt them being plunged downwards, his spillage riding up into his mouth, hid heart rate accelerated even faster but for a different reason now, adrenalin began to flood his veins starting to minimalise the affects of his panic attack. His grips loosened slightly hoods breathing slowly ever so slightly as his gravity seemed to drop out from under him again. A small yelp came from his mouth followed by a laugh. This truly was exhilarating.

Staring at Ryoko he noticed as the ride got started the other calmed down some. He figured it was just jitters of doing something new. He kept his gaze upon him the entire time. He didn't wish to look at anything else for the moment. Soon the ride was over and Akise was glad. Once completely off he sighs in relief that it was over. His gaze upon Ryoko. "Which one shall we go on next?"

Ryoko got out as well sighing as the pressure around his chest where the harness had been in place lifted. "Sorry, did I hurt your hand earlier? Ristrictive spaces...I am not good with them." He said as way of explanation for his sudden panic attack.

Akise looked at Ryoko. "Don't worry about me. Pain is a really good friend of mine. Anyway lets avoid constricting rides from now on. Pick something else that catches your eye and we can ride that." he said as they walked away from the ride they just got off of. He holds Ryoko's hand as he walked towards a bench. Akise was trembling but it was hard to tell if they weren't holding hands. He sat down and looked at Ryoko. "So do you know what ride you wish to go on next?"

Ryoko say down next to Akise and his head, he had no idea, he had really enjoyed the previous ride but the inability to move caused him to panic so he figured out was best not to go on such rides.

He looked at Akise taking both the man's hands in his own, placing them on his lap. "Your trembling, sorry I guess you don't like rides like that." He leaned forward gently kissing the others lips he murmured "thank you." Before saying "you choose next, I am sure I will enjoy what ever you choose." He smiled encouragingly slightly upset that he hasn't picked up on the others unwillingness to go on the ride he choose.

Akise looked at Ryoko. "Its fine. You wanted to try it and I didn't mind going on with you. So you don't have to thank me." he said glad the other was so close. "I only have one ride I wish to go on and I don't wish to ride it now." he says glancing up. It was the Ferris wheel. Akise glanced at his lover. "Pick any ride that won't cause you to panic. There are simple rides and even ones with seat belts. That way there's no harness to cause restrictive movement."

Ryoko smiled. "hmm, i dont really know" he looked about and grinned as his eyes alighted on a ride. A cheeky smile on his face he said "How about the flume, that looks great!" He laughed, he loved water a lot having briefly learnt to sail while at university before he realised he didnt have the time between studying and trying to earn the money to live. He stood pulling Akise up with him "You're ok with water right?" He asked smiling like a small child.

Akise nods with a smile. "We did take a shower together so I believe water won't make me melt." he said with a chuckle. He honestly had never went on any ride that involved water. He could never grasp why one would wish to be wet while on a ride. He supposed today was the he would find out if it was really as enjoyable as many made it seem. He was with Ryoko and that's all that really mattered to him.

Ryoko laughed at the mention of earlier that day. The memories bringing a slight tint to his cheeks hardly enough to notice. He grabbed Akise's hand practically dragging him towards the ride, luckily the que wasn't too long and they managed to get onto the next flume that came in, it was completely exposed with no covers to stop you getting completely drenched. Ryoko smiled, he had to admit his intentions hadnt been completely innocent when he choose this ride, he figured Akise would look seriously cute and sexy if he was soaked, he smiled at the thought. Stepping in Ryoko nearly fell over as the smallish boat rocked back and forth but after a few seconds he regained his sea legs from many years ago and was able to stand properly to help the other in.

Akise looked at Ryoko as they were now getting on yet another ride. He stayed close to his precious lover as they were now aboard this water ride. Surprisingly Akise noticed they weren't the only ones on the ride. Ahead of them was Aso and Yukise. "Hey look over there." he said to Ryoko. The two were smiling and laughing with one another. That was a good thing to say the least. Akise was glad to see that. He then glanced at Ryoko cutely. "You should laugh and smile like what with me." he said pouting a little. He was only teasing but it was fun for him.

Ryokko chuckled "they look happy, and besides..." He trailed of thinking, in actual fact he realised they had very few conversations that were just for the sake of a laugh. He flicked the others nose gently, "don't pout or i might have to kiss those adorable lips and that would be suuuuch a hardship!" He drew the word out sarcastically, smiling as he did. Out of the blue the ride jerked forward, throwing Ryoko Forward with it he winced slightly as he had to put his hand against the seat in front of him to stop himself from hitting it, it jarred his arm slightly but he ignored the pain. It was after all only pain, he could deal with it.

Akise giggled some as he heard Ryoko. "You tease me so much. Maybe next time I might just pout so you can kiss me." he said with a wink. When the ride suddenly began to move, he reached over to Ryoko. "Are you alright? You should be careful. I don't want you getting hurt." he says touching he cheek gently. Akise was showing his worried expression again.

Ryoko looked back at Akise seeing the worried expression the other wore he quickly leaned in and pressed a kiss to his lips, flicking his tongue briefly over the others soft skin before he drew away. "Show that expression and i will definitely kiss you!" He teased as the ride began inclining steeply.

Akise was a bit frozen in place. He wasn't sure what to say. Ryoko knew just how to throw him off balance and somehow he didn't mind it. Normally he would have pulled away. Public display of affection always bothered him. Akise wonders why it didn't now. "Uh, I'll try not to make this expression then. Shall we enjoy the ride?" he asked with a grin.

Ryoko grined knowingly giving Akise a wink and saying "Dont get too wet then!" just as they rounded the crest of the incline and suddenly they were in free fall down the rapidly flowing waters which whipped past their sides covering them in a slight dusting of sparkling droplets before they were thrown into the water at the bottom with an almighty splash. The waters splashed way above the ridge of the boat soaking their clothes through. Ryoko laughed as he felt the water spray around him gasping as the cold water absorbed into his clothes causing the, to stick to his skin, his muscular chest becoming clearly visible through the thin cloth which clung to his chest, accentuating his form. He laughed again, the water cool against his warm skin, it felt wonderful in the heat of the day.

Akise could tell Ryoko was having a good time. 'For someone worried about his wet hair... he sure if fine with it now...' he thinks to himself ignoring the water. He was more focused on how sexy his lover was appearing as the ride continued. He now rejected all water rides from this point on. He was going to make sure Ryoko knew why as well. "No fair..." he said as the ride was soon coming to an end.

Ryoko kissed Akise on the cheek teasingly say "aww, darling what's so unfair?" He drew back slightly taking in akise's totally soaked and irresistible form, although he noted the male had managed to get away being slightly less wet than himself. "You look completely adorable right now. I just want to eat you up!" He gave the others ear a playful nip running his tongue around his earlobe as he did.

Akise blushed brightly as he looked at him. "Lets get off this ride. You are soaked to the core." he said softly. "I told you not to show yourself off and you still did it. I'm going to have to put you on timeout when we get home." he said pouting. He wasn't upset but he really didn't like girls eyeing his beloved. It really pulled the jealousy out of him.

Ryoko wrung out his hair, laughing at himself for being bothered by it looking good earlier only to soak it now. Having got as much water out of it as he could he wrapped his arm around the others waist pulling him tight against him, he brushed the hair back from the others face "shall i just hold you like this so they know i am yours alone? Or i could spend my time kissing you every few minutes.." He thought for a second "although actually going on past experience that tends t make it worse!" He chuckled, girls could be so 'dirty' sometimes and far to interested for their own good!

Akise glanced up at Ryoko. "We are running out of time. I'll pick the next ride. Lets go on the haunted house one. Its dark and no one can stare at you." he said before noticing just how soaked Ryoko had gotten. "Are you going to be alright? Its a nice day but you are wet for real. Maybe we should get you a change of clothes or something." he said thinking a bit. Akise was now worried once more.

Ryoko laughed "Dont worry i am fine, i am sure i will dry of soon enough." He would rather be wet and a little cold-if that was possible on such a lovely day- than to wear cheap clothes, that was his one pet hate, he had to wear good quality clothes. "Come on dont look worried, as happy as i am that yu are worried about me i still dont want you to worry too much, you'll die early then what will i do!" He joked making his way to were he hoped the haunted house was although he wasnt really sure.

"It's fine because I know nothing else but worry. You'll have to come to accept that or you'll get gray hair like mine." he chuckled softly. Akise leans close to Ryoko. "We are going towards the tunnel of love ride. Is this something you want to ride?" he asked teasingly. He was finding this so much for fun than ever before.