its hard to start over when the past still haunts you ((18+)) ~ Nyuchanxx and azuneko

Nyuchanxx

Ryoko rushed over to Akise, but too slow to catch the man he pulled him into his arms "Aki, whats wrong? Are you ok?" he asked worried Akise had forgotten to take some medication again. Struggling to pick Akise up he managed to lay the male back on the bed and sit beside him, worry etching deep groves onto his face as he looked upon his lover. As he heard the knock on the door he called back, his voice not quite as steady as it should be, "yer, we're awake..." Speaking quieter he ran his finger lightly down Akise's cheek "What do you need? Let me go get it."

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Nyuchanxx

• SCAR

Akise looked at Ryoko. "I need a moment is all. Go see what Yukise wants." he said pointing to the door. His head was seriously hurting him and he kind of knew why. It wasn't something he wanted Ryoko to worry about but that failed. It seemed like he was constantly causing him to worry. Yukise waited by the door patiently for one of them to open it.

Ryoko's eyes saddened as the other told him not to worry, how could Akise expect him not to, it was too much to ask of him and was definitely unreasonable. But still he did as the male asked and stood walking over to the door and opening it. Sighing he said "Morning Yukise, what can i do for you?" This day was already going wrong little by little, and he had felt so refreshed a couple of minutes ago. Suppressing another sigh he looked into the males eyes.

Yukise smiled at Ryoko. "I'm here for the princess. It's time for his contacts to be changed. I'm sure he had a headache but it'll be gone soon. Then he'll cling to you like normal." he said walking over to Akise. "You talk a lot for the quiet twin. Just take me to father quickly." he mutters. "No need. I'm a doctor too so I can do it now. Don't be a baby. Ryoko come here and hold your boyfriend." Yukise says softly. Akise looked at Ryoko. "I'm sorry. You woke up looking so happy and now you have that worried expression I hate so much." he said glancing down. Akise really disliked having Ryoko worry about him. Yukise tilts Akise's head back and slowly removes his contact lenses. Akise looked over in Ryoko's direction but said nothing. "What do you think Ryoko? Cute isn't he."

Akise's eyes without his contacts: image_zps5842c11f.jpg

Ryoko walked over and held Akise, wrapping his arms tightly around the man. He smiled "I thought o told you that you were to tell me if you were in pain." He talked very quietly only just loud enough for the two to hear him. Raising his head some more he looked into Akise's eyes, the sight bringing a smile that lit up his face. Leaning forward he kissed Akise's lips. When he withdrew he said, once an gain lightheartedly "sorry but you look too cute to resist!" Leaning in he again kissed Akise, ass he did his fingers ran up the others face, lightly touching the skin, he was astounded by the mans complexities, how beautiful Akise was.

Akise blushed as Ryoko kissed him. "Cut it out! Yukise is still here." he mutters after the second kiss. Yukise chuckled a bit as he looked at them. "It's fine Akise. Ryoko is just surprised because most people don't get to see your natural eye colors." he said. "Of course no one gets to see them. Because I can't see them like this. I'm completely blind so this bothers me the most. Just get the new contacts please." he said gripping Ryoko's hand tightly. Yukise nods as he opened a small container. He then carefully placed the new contacts into Akise's eyes. "Just wait a few seconds for them to adjust and you'll be as good as new." he said getting up and leaving the room. Akise kept his eyes closed for a moment. "Ryo... I'm sorry about not saying I wasn't well. I just haven't gotten use to being fussed over. Since I've left home I haven't had anyone worrying about me. So it's just a bit odd plus I dislike that worried face of yours. You should always be smiling.." Akise says

Ryoko smiled even though Akise couldn't see. "Dont worry Aki, as long as you are ok its fine." He paused for a moment "your eyes are cute though, are there any other things i should know about you, I really feel like I know nothing about you." His smile saddened. He knew he hasn't known the other long but he wanted to know everything about this man, he knew it was selfish but he wanted to know more about his lover than anyone else. He wanted to know more than Akise's family did, he wanted Akise to trust him. He stayed silent.

"I really want to know more about you as well Ryo. I know its not easy to talk about so I don't want to pry. We have our entire lives together so I will tell you everything you can ever wish to know. I am highly a simple guy." he said laughing softly. Akise opened his eyes letting the new contacts adjust. "Anyway we should go to eat. Aso will be here soon. Minami and me are trying to find out what his boyfriend looks like. He always talks about him but till this point he is a mystery." Akise said smiling.Akise gets out the bed still holding Ryoko's hand. "Lets go. I have a feeling there is an amusement park trip in store for today. My mother is a huge child when everyone is home like this."

Ryoko chuckled, getting up and following Akise out the room. Playing awkwardly with his hair he softly spoke, the blood rushing to his face, painting it a darker shade "i..i havnt ever been to an amusement park before." As a child he had never had the opportunity as he went through fazes of care, none of which he lasted in very long, as soon as he turned 18 he got a flat job and somehow managed to juggle lectures in between. After that he had had to find a proper job as quickly as he could to bring in the money for living costs and pay back the loans he had taken out. It was only recently he had started to relax. Then Miki came. Life had not been kind to him, but he knew his problems were minimal compared to other so he did not complain with the lot he had been dealt and just tried to keep moving, however hard it got. He squeezed Akise's hand.

Akise stopped as he looked back at Ryoko. "Please don't worry. Mother does these types of things when someone new joins the family. Its a chance to relax, have fun and bond. So if we don't sit next to one another on some of the rides don't fuss okay. Plus don't be surprised if my mother tries to get you to call her mommy. She gets all fangirl when that happens. I remember Aso said it because he had a fever and she went all happy for almost a month." he said leaning close to Ryoko. "I'll let you in on a secret. Cotton candy makes me sneeze really cutely." he said blushing a bit. Akise figured he didn't mind telling Ryoko about himself.

Ryoko grinned "well maybe we can share some then!" he kissed the top of Akise's head and softly said "Thank you." Taking Akise's hand he continued down the corridor "Now, how about that food, i am starving and from the sound of it i am going to need it!" He started leading Akise off before turning after a few paces and looking at Akise. Laughing lightly he said "Ummm...i dont know where we are going, i am slightly lost!" He continued to laugh, running a hand over his hair.

"Its fine. I only know my way to the back yard and the front door. Oh and to Yukise's room. So we can both be lost." he said smiling. Surprisingly at the moment, Yuujiro was seen walking down the hall. He saw the two standing there and slightly glares towards Ryoko. Akise looked at his brother noticing both his pinky fingers in bandages. "Nii-chan can you help me find the dining room?" he asked hoping he'd help. Yuujiro glanced back. "Once you are by the front door just follow your nose." he said before continuing to walk off. Akise smiled as he began walking with Ryoko. "Shall we follow our nose then?" he asked before touching his nose to Ryoko's nose.

Ryoko couldnt help it, Akise was so close to him, he was practically asking for it. He pressed his lips to the others, stealing a quick kiss before withdrawing. "Now we may." He laughed, did Akise men to do these things or was it just a coincidence he managed to put himself in such enticing positions? Mentally shrugging he started walking again, still having no idea where he was going he asked "Akise, if you dont mind me asking...what did your mother do to Yujiro?" He was cautious about talking about this but he felt he ought to know since he was a part of it.

Akise blushed as Ryoko kisses him. "No fair! You aren't allowed sweets before breakfast." he pouts as he followed Ryoko. He was glad to see his lover back to a cheerful expression. "Oh that. Well my mother is a former yakuza so her punishments are a bit too dramatic. She's a lot more easy on her family though strangers should beware. By the looks of it she used that nail puller which rips out one's finger nail completely. Painful but not deadly." he said softly. Akise glanced to the side. "I smell french toast. Lets go!"

sneak a peek at what he's describing:

Ryoko grimaced at the description, involuntarily covering his mouth with his hand. He was slightly shocked, he had been part of that. It was partly his fault. Even if he didnt like Yujiro, did he deserve that? No, he shook his head, he couldnt be thinking like that. The man had hurt Akise and he guessed it was how the Yakuza worked. Taking Akise's hand again he tried to blot the thought from his mind and made an attempt to smile "O...ok then." In his mind he wondered how he would stomach food now.

Akise smiled as they finally got to the kitchen and dining area. He looked at the table with a wide grin. "Lets go eat Ryoko. It looked like this is just for us." he said smiling. Akise walked towards the table. Once he sat down he looked at the many different dishes. His mother went all out for them. "I see cuteness in the dining room." Minami said walking over. "So I was correct. How are my spies doing today? Are you ready for battle?" she asked trying to sound tough. Akise smiled. "Yes sir! We have to eat first before the mission of 'Find out Aso's Boyfriend'" he said glancing at Ryoko. He was hoping the other would play along.

breakfast:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Ryoko put a deadly serious face on and swung his hand over his heart, bowing low "Ryoko, reporting for duty ma'am! May i be so bold as to ask permission to take this mission on with my beloved?" He asked, unable to keep the smile from his face as he pushed Akise's back so he was also bowing. Turning his head towards the other he decided to give Minami a show. He kissed Akise, his tongue dancing around the others lips as he did.

Minami couldn't respond after that kiss. She was too busy going all 'gaga' over it. Akise blushed as he looked down. "Let's eat so we can do this properly. Another sweet stealing like that and I'll put you on time out." Akise said. Minami calms down. "Hey you two. Let's review notes. We know very little about this guy Aso is dating. So let's share what we do know." she said. Akise nods as he started to eat. "His boyfriend is someone who works out but it doesn't show. Also one who knows how Aso is a huge maschoist. So it has to be someone a little older than him." he says. Minami nods.

Ryoko frowned thinking back on his time hanging around the Aso. He was surprised the man was a masochist, he didnt seem like that sort of person, but you never can tell with people. He just nods accepting the fact. "I can quite frankly say i have no idea!" He laughed "Well i shall probably spend he day pointing at random people and asking then!" He chuckled before sitting down and digging into some food, it tasted amazing, though from the spread he doubted hey would get even close to finishing it all no matter how famished he was.

"Hey you guys. Are you still eating breakfast?" none other than Aso himself said. Minami jumped as she didn't expected him. "A-Aso! Good morning. Are you excited about today?" she asked. Aso nods with a smile. "Yes. I'll get to show off my sweetheart of course. He's coming from the airport so I'll meet you all at the amusement park. Now I better say hello to mommy!" he said walking off. Akise looked at Ryoko. "You better not get sick from eating too much. Today will be wild." he said softly. Yukise peeks into the kitchen. "Are you all ready. Mother is putting on her sneakers so you know we won't get a moments rest. She may be older than us but she can run with the best of them." he asked. Minami nods running out the kitchen. Akise looked at Yukise. "Do you know who Aso's boyfriend is?" he asked. Yukise glanced to the side nervously. "Um no. I had no idea he was dating." Yukise slowly left the kitchen. It was finally just the two of them

Ryoko frowned as Yukise left the kitchen, that was a slightly odd reaction, he s3med a little on edge and Ryoko couldn't work out why. He decided that for now it didnt matter, he wanted to enjoy his time alone with Akise, they probably wouldn't get any more today. Inching his chair closer to the other he wraped his arm around the mans waist and picked up some food, holdong it up for Akise to eat

"Ryoko...? Lets skip out on the amusement park. I kind of enjoy just the two of us like this." he said blushing a bit. He ignored the fact that the other was trying to feed him. Moving over Akise takes a place on Ryoko's lap. He wraps his arms around his neck lightly. "Wouldn't it be fun for just us to lay about and enjoy one another's warmth?" he asked. Akise had an unwittingly sneaky way of teasing people without trying. He lightly pokes Ryoko's cheeks with a smile.

Ryoko chuckled, pinching the others cheeks "its not nice to tease your elders my love." He ate the food he had offered Akise before continuing "Dont you reckon that maybe Minami might kill us if we didnt go?" He jhad the feeling the girl would never let it go if thy didnt go to the theme park. Thinking he said "I want to stay with you to though, there are too many people around here." He knew Akise didnt like the public displays of affection so he wanted them to be alone. Ryoko pulled the other closer, lifting him onto his lap and running his hand through Akise's hair, pulling him close and feeling his warmth. It felt so nice. He breathed in deeply "can we just stay like this forever."

Akise nods as he held onto Ryoko. "I enjoy this feeling. I suppose not going would only cause more trouble. It is just for the weekend that we have to be here. I guess we can go with them. I could even try to win you a prize." he said giggling softly. Akise sits up and looked at him. "I think we should go get ready but before that I should find out what kind of park we're going to. Wait here alright." he said slowly hopping off Ryoko and walking away to find his mother. He hopes it isn't a water park.

As Akise was gone talking could be heard from a nearby open window. It sounded like an argument. It was between Yukise and Yuujiro. "Well isn't that so nice of you to all be going out for a day of play. I mean seriously doesn't that kind of thing gets old?" Yuujiro grumbles. "You aren't going so what does it matter. Mother has always enjoyed taking us to such places. Plus its a chance for all of us to invite and welcome Ryoko into the family. We did the same thing with Aso." Yukise said. "True but isn't that different. Mother was only helping a family down and out when their business went belly up. So Aso is a different story. Ryoko is just some punk mooching off of Akise." Yuu said. "Cut that out. I've only met Ryoko today but in that instant I can tell he's a good guy unlike you. Besides, what I heard from Minami Ryoko is the opposite of a moocher. That being said I could bet you a million yen he has no idea Akise is the heir of everything our parents own." Yukise said getting annoyed with his twin. "Don't mess with those two. Its been years since Akise has smiled like he does with Ryoko." he said starting to walk away. "What about you? Do you plan to never smile again because you just found out all your efforts are pointless? Aso's lover is going to show up right? That must be a bigger slap to your face than when you found out about Ren." Yuujiro said smugly before walking away as well.

Ryoko looked about nervously as Akise left the room, he could hear Yujiro and Yukise talking somewhere and although he knew he shouldnt listen the room was so quiet he couldnt help but overhear what they were saying. He smiled slightly as he heard Yukise standing up for him, he was glad that Akise's brother liked him after all he wanted t stay with Akise and it wouldnt help if his family didnt like him. He was still slightly wary of Yukise although it defied all logic, he knew the two brothers were nothing a like but it still put him slightly on edge, he guessed it would disappear eventually. Suddenly his eyes widened and he sat straighter, perfectly still. Akise was inheriting all this. How could that be? he wasn't the oldest so why? He was in complete shock. He wanted to leap up and make sure he had actually heard that correctly but he couldnt. His body stayed motionless, unable to move his mind swirling with half thought through things that melded into a mess of thoughts. He groaned, his head falling into his palms as he felt a headache coming along. He didnt want to treat Akise differently, he just wanted to continue loving the man as he currently did but knowing what he now did he didnt know how to act, what to say, what to do. It scared him.