its hard to start over when the past still haunts you ((18+)) ~ Nyuchanxx and azuneko

Nyuchanxx

Ryoko grinned "ohh well thats a shame..but i so pose if i must..." he sighed before continuing to trail kisses down Akise's stomach as he removed the shirt discarding it carelessly on the floor. He moved the food off the bed onto the floor before he pushed Akise down so he was lying on the soft mattress while Ryoko was on top of him. He let his hands wander the others body and he lent down and began to run his tongue over the others nipples.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Nyuchanxx

• SCAR

(noooo! Don't give in Ryoko. Be naughty with Akise anywhere lol)

Akise shivers as he lays upon the bed. "Ryo... ngh..." he gasps out softly as he looked at him. This was getting him more aroused than he anticipated. He couldn't take much more teasing from Ryoko. He moved his hand down to touch the other's crotch. He narrows his eyes a bit. "Oh Ryo isn't as aroused as me. That's no good. Is my sex appeal not good enough?" he asked wit a wink

((haha..hey he never promised!!!))

Ryoko moaned as he felt the others hand travel down to his own crotch "arhh, Akise, dont do that, it's hard enough to control myself as it is, your fricking sex appeal is far too high!!" He moaned again as he got fully hard. He pulled off Akise's pants which were quickly followed by his own and rubbed his groin against the others gaining some of the friction he wanted.

(yay!! Ryoko is da man!! :D)

Akise chuckled a bit as he hears Ryoko moan. "Oh is that so. I'm glad. Though is it really okay to be holding back so much?" he asked softly. His gaze lowers as he moans slightly. Feeling their erections touch was a bit weird. Akise hadn't done such lewd things yet he wanted to try them. His confidence wasn't the best but he was trying for Ryoko.

((Well obviously!! Didnt you already know!!))

Ryoko grinned "ohh, do you want me to just let go then, because I won't be able to control myself if I do!" He knew it was a lie he would never let go around Akise, he didnt want to hurt the other so he had to stay in control. He reached his hand down and rubbed their two erections at the same time, lightly dusting his fingers over them in a way he knew would feel good. He looked at Akise's blushing face and trained he couldn't believe how turned on he was right now, and they hadn't even really done anything! He lowered his hand further still to fondle the other ass.

(Oh I kno. onion3)

Akise moans feeling the other rub their cocks together. "No I don't want you to. If you hold back it feels like I'm not getting to know all of you. Even if it's just once in a while. I want to know every bit of my sweetie Ryoko. Just like you enjoy finding out more about me. I can assure you there's much more to learn." he said softly. He couldn't help but place his hand upon Ryoko's. "Wait a minute... ngh.... That's my.... It's embarrassing to be touched there..." he said cutely

Ryoko grinned, he liked that Akise wanted him to let go but he knew he couldn't let go too much or Akise would get hurt. He removed his hand from the others ass and put his dinner in his mouth soaking it before he again brought it back down to the others bottom, spreading the cheeks slightly he slipped his finger between then and gently rubbed the means hole, teasing it slightly before he asked "Akise, can I?"

Akise watched Ryoko as he wasn't sure what the other was going to do next. He glanced down and then back up as he was asked a question. He had to consider Ryoko's feelings here before answering him. He didn't want to hurt his boyfriend's feelings. On the other hand he had to look a this in a bigger light. Ryoko may be his boyfriend but he wasn't the only one looking at him with such a desire. Knowing this weekend could cause issues more than normal Akise figured he already knew his answer. "Yes you can." he says softly

Ryoko smiled "tell me to stop if it's too much, ok?" He didnt want to hurt Akise mentally por physically and he knew this would be a very large step for the other, who had never had a boyfriend let alone full sex. He gently pushed his finger into the others hole, swirling it around in the wet heat before he carefully curled the digit up and pressed carefully on that spot inside the pother as he also bucked his hips against the others erection, suppressing a moan slightly.

Akise nods as he holds onto Ryoko's hand. "I'm not worried because I am with you." he said softly as he could suddenly feel the other's digit entering him. It was an odd sensation. One he found no words to describe. Biting his lower lip he closed he eyes. Akise wasn't sure why but this wasn't as painful as he had thought it would be. He assumed it was because it was just Ryoko's finger and not his actual erection. He really wanted to know what it felt like to be connected with him. Akise was eager to say something but kept silent instead. He knew Ryoko would object to his idea. Only because the other treated him to tenderly. Knowing that he knew he could wait a while longer.

Ryoko couldn't help but smile, the trust the other had in him made him incredibly happy. "I am going to put another in, it might sting a little." He calmly said even though he was going made with need, his erection was straining and all he wanted to do was plunge into Akise's tight heat, but he wouldn't, not yet at least. He slowly slipped on another finger and started scissoring the two, stretching Akise's tight hole so it would be more willing to accommodate his large since. He kept a careful eye on the others expression so see if he was causing him more pain than pleasure.

Akise winced softly as the second finger was added. It still wasn't any pain but he did sense the sting. It bothers him a bit but he ignores it. "Ryo.... I feel weird... ngh.... I feel so hot and I can't cool down..." he mutters. His overly sensitive body on edge right now. He's never done anything naughty to himself before so there were parts of his body completely unexplored. Being with Ryoko, Akise was learning new things about himself and his body. It was weird but he didn't dislike it. "Ryo... Ahhh!"

Ryoko groaned, the others moaned were so erotic he was finding it extremely difficult to control his growing need. He shut his eyes briefly focusing his mind before he could continue. He slowly removed his fingers and aloghned himself with Akise's hole. "This will hurt at first, if it gets too much just tell me and I'll stop." He leant down and gently kissed the other lips distracting him as he slowly pushed the tip of his cock inside. His eyebrows furrowed as the tightness surrounded him, he focused on kissing the male instead of following his bodily desires and just pounding into him.

Akise nods as he kisses Ryoko. He trying not to tense up as he could feel Ryoko's erection slowly entering him. It was painful and he gasps a bit as he grips the sheets beneath him. He knew he had to keep a calm face as to not worry Ryoko too much. He really wanted this and could tell so did his lover. So he planned to go through with it. Pain wasn't something new to him anyway. This was worth it. He wanted to be closer to Ryoko anyway.

Ryoko felt the other gasp beneath him as he pushed further in. He reached down and slowly began stroking the others erection, trying to displel any pain in turn for pleasure. He slipped his tongue into the others mouth as he continued to enter Akise until his cock was fully sheathed. He stopped, letting Akise adjust to the intrusion as he pulled away from the kiss and softly nipped the mans ear. "Where are you sensitive Akise?" His voice was a deep sexy mirmer as he spoke in the males ear.

Akise's voice slips pass his lips, though he couldn't hear it. Ryoko's lips cut it off as they were still kissing. His body growing hotter as he closed his eyes. The feel of Ryoko's entire cock inside of his was incredible. He had no full words to describe it. Slowly gazing upon his love he blushed. "I'm sensitive all over. Haven't you realized that yet." he slowly whispers between a soft moan.

Ryoko nodded "yes your right i had, I am going to move but if its too much tell me to stop." Slowly he pulled put in till just the tip of his cock was still inside Akise before he pushed back in again. Setting a steady pace that wouldn't hurt the other. He moaned loudly "Akise, you feel so good, it's so tight."

Akise nods as he closed his eyes. He wanted to focus on the feeling on them being connected. "Ryoko... I feel so much closer to you now. I'm so happy..." he said unable to hold back his tears of joy. He really was glad to have Ryoko for a lover. His mind going numb from the pain but it was slowly going away. His sweet moans and soft gasps filled the air as he clung to Ryoko. "If you feel good then it makes me happy...." he moans out kissing the other gently.

Ryoko kissed Akise back, though it fairly sloppy since he was finding it hard to resist Akise and keep hois pace slow. Carefully he leant further down and licked the satly waters from the others face. "I...I love you so much Akise..." He moaned out as he began angling into the smaller male so he would cause more pleasure for him as he hit that spot onside his lover.

Akise smiled hearing Ryoko. "I love you too. It's nice hearing you say so." he said softly. He was finding it hard to keep talking. His mind was consumed by the feeling of Ryoko moving inside him. The pain had long subsided. He was feeling something else and he could tell instantly it was pleasure. Akise bit his lip as he wanted to hold in his voice as much as possible.

Ryoko lifted his hand up as he continued to move inside Akise at a steady pace. He ran his fingers softly over the others lips gently easing them open he said "let it out, your voice is so arousing!" He smirked slightly fairly certain his comments would make the other go redder. He could feel himself getting closer now as he quickly slipped his hand down from the other face, trailing his fingers lightly over the soft skin, brushing it ever so slightly before he feathered his fingers up the other cock, teasing him with the light touches.

Akise opened his eyes to stare at Ryoko. "That's not playing fair... To tease me in such a situation..." he moans softly noticing he really couldn't hold in his voice much longer. His gaze darts down to his exposed erection. "Don't.. ngh... touch... I won't.. ahh.. be able to hold it in..." he says between moaning Ryoko's name. Akise feels his body tremble as he was close.

Ryoko simply groaned as he heard the sounds slip form the others lips, his eyes fluttered shut as he felt another wave of pleasure wash over him engulfing him in his senses, his hand moved irrespective of his brain which had relinquished its hold on his body and was now allowing him too move as his instincts told him. He pumped his hand around Akise's length and increased his thrusting moaning loudly, his eye flickering open every so often, looking gently into the others eyes.

Akise grips the sheets a bit as he noticed Ryoko's movements change. 'He's moving faster and deeper... I hate that he's so experienced...' he thinks wishing he knew a thing or two. He figured for now it wasn't so bad. He could tell Ryoko loved him more than air itself. That was more than enough for Akise to be happy. Gasping out moans, Akise clings tightly to Ryoko. "I can't... hold it..."

Ryoko was breathing heavily now. he lowered hi body so it was flush with Akise's as he moved, his abdomen moving against the others organ as he pushed in and out. He pressed his lips to the others feeling the softness of them as they moved against his own. Between his heavy breathing he huskily spoke "let it go Akise...i..i'm abut to come..."