The Unwritten Story of William//A MPreg Story// Bellala99 & Ciel

{。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

The change that William had made was rather...beautiful, in Kiyoshi's opinion. With a thin smile, the black-haired male nodded softly before he sat down in the car seat that was so familiar to him, buckling himself in,setting the bouquet of roses down beside him, petal pink lips forming into a thin smile. Are we just friends now...or are we still lovers?

"William, this is a bit of a stupid question...but are we just friends? Or are we still lovers?" He twirled his fingers around shyly, looking down at his hands, a bit nervous. This is was the same exact way he was acting the night that they met, he was acting shy, yet calm, at the same time, somewhat at a mellow middle. Gulping softly, a dark stain cloaked his cheeks putting his dark scarlet ripped jeans to shame.

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• Zombie_In_A_Box

William let out a soft chuckle and glanced at Kiyoshi once he got into the driver's seat. "That's up to you... You can tell me your opinion after I get you back home, alright?" He asked softly and turned the engine on. Wil drove carefully, humming softly to himself. "Oh, and also... If you have any more questions, I'm an open book." He said with a smile and drove off somewhere, probably heading towards some city.

Kiyoshi nodded slowly before he stretched his arms upwards and said quietly, "Well...I still want to be lovers...it's just...hard to trust you..." He looked a bit away, blushing deeply before he asked, "This is the only stressful question I'll try to ask but...why did you leave?"Glancing down at his feet, he twiddled his thumbs, trying to calm his frayed nerves. It had felt like a long time since he had seen Will, and he just needed to know, he wouldn't hold it against him, he just wanted the relief of knowing why.

William let a sad smile appear on his face as he listened to Kiyoshi. "Anger management, deadlines... And the fact that I wasn't able to forgive myself. I knew I couldn't look at you if I felt like that and I knew I had to deal with it... So I took the shortest way. I ran from my problems..." Will said quietly and let out a small sigh. "I hope you can forgive me one day.. I couldn't forget about you."

"I forgive you for what happened, it's just...trust problems." sighed Kiyoshi softly before he smiled thinly, "I'm glad you went to anger management...I'm happy for you...that you got your writing in before the deadline...I've...missed you...a lot...I read the rest of the book that you wrote...it was the only thing that I had to remember you by..." The black-haired male before he huffed contently, "So...what's so important that you wanted to take silly ol'me along?"

William's smile slowly faded out as he listened to Kiyoshi talk, both of his hands tightly gripping the wheel. "You'll see when evening comes... And until then, let's just keep this question aside~" The taller male offered and smiled, his gaze focused on the road in front of him. "Are you hungry?" He asked softly and glanced at the younger male.

Bright blue eyes glancing at the older male for a moment, the younger blinked a few times before he finally said, "Not really, Inari-chan and I just ate about an hour ago." Though, a small smile appeared on his lips, he at least seemed content. Kiyoshi, that day, was wearing black skinny jeans, light blue converse, a black tank top with a light blue zip-up hoodie of it, and on his hands there were fingerless gloves, which had black and white stripes ringed around them.

William blinked and let out a small sigh. He nodded and looked around before making a turn to the right. "Alright then, plan change..." He muttered out to himself as he drove into the city. The man let out a soft hum and glanced at the younger male with a smile. After a few more minutes of driving, the two reached a pokemon themed park and William let out a small chuckle. "So, I heard that this opened up not too long ago... I thought that we could go here, mm~?"

Blinking curiously, the young male watched out the windows, waiting to see where they were going. Once they got there, big, blue eyes widened, and it seemed as if a new light came to is eyes as a soft pink blush came over his cheek, and then giggled softly. "It looks...really awesome." That was really all he had to say, he couldn't really find words as to how magnificent this really look.

William let out a chuckle and got out of the car first. He then walked over and opened the door for Kiyoshi, smiling softly. "I hope you enjoy it here... I'll pay for you, so don't worry about how much money you spend, alright?" He asked softly and offered his hand for the younger male, seemingly relaxed and calm now.

"...I can pay for myself, really Will...I hate it when people spend money on me, it makes me feel like I'm in debt." A soft sigh escaped his lips before he unbuckled himself and slipped out of the car, standing next to the older male, before asking, "Please...? I promise I won't bug you about it the rest of the day, I just want to pay for myself..."

William blinked a few times and shook his head with a soft chuckle. "Just think about it as an apology. I wouldn't want you spending money on something I thought off without even telling you first... Look, let me just pay for you today, please." He said softly, clearly not wanting for Kiyoshi to spend his own money.

Taking in the concept, though not fully agreeing with it, the young bluenette sighed quietly before agreeing, 'Okay...just for today." almost timidly, the young male grasped his former-lover's hand, though only by the finger-tips, not quite holding his whole hand. He felt scared with this action, not quite knowing what Will would do, given that they hadn't been together for two months.

William blinked and glanced down at their hands before letting out a smile. Gently, he took the other's hand fully into his own and let out a chuckle. "Tell me if I do something that you don't like, alright?" He asked softly before starting to walk towards the park. He held Kiyoshi's hand lovingly, gently, as if he was afraid the other might reject him.

Kiyoshi's hand trembled the slightest bit before he calmed down, and taking Will's hand firmly, not letting go. The only time they had hold hands like this was the first time they met,and they were walking to the cafe. But that was months ago, and it didn't really matter anymore. What was done was done. Walking alongside him, he was staring blankly ahead of him, trying to keep his excitement under control.

William glanced over at the other with a slightly confused expression. "Hmm... I really thought you'd be more excited... Did I take a wrong shot with this park?" He asked with one raised eyebrow. The eye that could be seen from behind the hair showed confusion before they got to the park. William bought the tickets for both of them and turned to Kiyoshi with a smile.

"N-No...I'm j-just...really happy." said Kiyoshi quietly, "I've been working on keeping my emotions down to a low instead of over-reacting on everything." He admitted almost solemnly. Almost timidly, the black-haired male smiled back. Though, he smiled revealed that his tooth was chipped on the side of his face when he was hit. "Hey Will...I'm kind of curious...but what made you come back?"

William tilted his head and nodded. "Okay... Well, if that's what you want~" He said softly, just before noticing that Kiyoshi's tooth was chipped. A wave of guilt washed over him and he lightly bit his lip while letting out a soft sigh. When he heard the other's question, he blinked and managed a smile. "I have my reasons... Just, finally gathered up my courage~" He said with a soft chuckle as they walked into the park.

Kiyoshi nodded slowly, before he saw the older male bite his lip, which instantly made him curious. "Hey...why do you seem kinda...I dunno, you just looked like you saw a ghost or something." With a content sigh, the young male smiled softly before saying, "Well, we shouldn't stand around here all day, we should probably get moving!~" There was happiness in his voice, though not as much happiness that used to be in his voice whenever he used to be happy.

William let out a smile and lightly ran his fingers over the other's cheek. "Your tooth... Why didn't you fix it up?" He asked softly before they started walking again. The dark-haired man tightly held Kiyoshi's hand while looking around. "Where do you want to go first?" He questioned while letting out a few soft hums.

Kiyoshi suddenly flinched when the older male touched his cheeks, though instantly apologized, "S-Sorry, Will." When he was asked the question about his tooth, he responded, "I just...didn't feel like it." I missed you, it reminded me of you. That was what he wanted to say, but it would've sounded completely screwed up. Gripping back, he looked around before his eyes fell on a roller-coaster, and he asked, "Can we go on that?"

William blinked and nodded. Didn't feel like fixing up his tooth?.. Well, he wasn't going to question that. Not when Kiyoshi still seemed scared of him. Maybe just a little, but there was still something left... The man tilted his head and nodded, smiling. "Of course, we can go anywhere you want~"

"Mmkay, well, let's go on that roller coaster!" there was a large smile on his face...though there was still emptiness to his tone almost. Quickly, he pulled the older male along with him towards the roller coaster rather happily. There was a short line, given that a lot of people were attract by other rides, and this ride seemed...kind of scary.

William let out a chuckle as he let himself be dragged by the other. He decided to brush off the fact that Kiyoshi's tone seemed a bit empty... With time, everything would be okay... At least that was what William hoped for. The man glanced at the ride with a small shiver running through his body. Truth was, rollercoasters weren't excatly his strong side... Still, this was for Kiyoshi. Something as minor as this wouldn't be a problem... Right?

"The first roller-coaster I've ever been on was when I was six and my mom took me to an anime themed park...It was a Dragon Ball Z ride, and the carts that you sat in was Goku's flying nimbus." said Kiyoshi rather randomly before they were guided into the area where they got on. Rather merrily, he sat down in one of the seats, which was one all the way in the back. Patting the space next to him, he awaited for Will to sit next to him.