The Unwritten Story of William//A MPreg Story// Bellala99 & Ciel

{。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

William chuckled softly when he heard Kiyoshi's words. "That's sounds fun~" He said softly just before they were able to get into the rollercoaster. A small sigh escaped the man's lips before he sat down next to Kiyoshi. Even if he did seem calm, in his head were playing all kinds of weird, and slightly unrealistic accidents. He closed his eyes for a few moments, then glanced at the younger with a smile.

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• Zombie_In_A_Box

"I can't wait to see what this one is like, this should be fun!~" chirped the young black-haired male, his lip piercings wiggling every time he smiled. Buckling them both in, he watched as the man who ran the ride lowered the bar over them, so they wouldn't fall out. Almost gulping nervously, the young male scooted a bit closer to Will, a dark blush on his cheeks. "Get ready folks...this ride begins ins 5, 4, 3, 2, 1..." The line of human-holders began to move.

William smiled softly when the other moved closer and hesitatenly moved one hand around Kiyoshi's waist. He wanted to ask if that was okay with the younger man, but the rollercoaster started moving and everything else was wiped from his mind. The taller man unconsciously gripped Kiyoshi's waist just a bit tighter, also pulling him closer.

Kiyoshi squeaked a bit, though he pressed against Will, a bit startled all of a sudden by the sudden speed change, which caused them to zoom at horrific speeds up and down slopes, going through the open mouth of several different pokemon. The young black-haired male was trembling a little bit, though there was a large smile on his face, obviously happy with the ride.

William felt as if he was about to pass out. With one hand he gripped onto the bar while the other was still around the other's waist. His eyes were wide from the view that was seen from them moving in such a speed. His breathing hitched the slightest bit at each sharp turn, yet after some time, he actually managed to relax and enjoy.

Kiyoshi's stomach felt almost queezy, though, the tired to ignore it. Once they went around three loops, Kiyoshi had closed his eyes, trying to relax himself, before the roller coaster stopped. "Passengers, you may leave now! The ride is over! Hope you had a great time!" Kiyoshi's eyes flew open, relieved that it was over, "Thank goodness...never again...whatever I say, don't let us go on a roller coaster like this ever again."

William was finally able to exhale normally when the ride stopped. With slightly shaky hands, he pushed the bar up, then got out of the rollercoaster. "With pleasure..." He nearly groaned out before offering his hand to Kiyoshi. "I don't want to set a feet in something like this ever again..." The man said while rubbing his forehead. The diziness was slowly pulling away and he blinked away the last bits of it. Sheesh, just what wouldn't he do for the other?..

Kiyoshi groaned softly before rubbing his eyes wearily, before taking the older male's hand, almost stumbling out of the cart, though when he fell forward, instead of allowing himself to fall, he hugged the older male tightly, trying to regain his balance. Breathing rather heavily, he began to slowly calm down, a bit fatigued by the whole ride. "Hmm...let's...go find something else...that's fun..and doesn't induce...vommiting."

William let out a weak chuckle and gently hugged the other back, helping him stand on both feet. "I completely agree with this idea..." He said softly and laughed quietly, shaking his head. "Trusth is, I hate rollercoasters... I don't want to step a foot inside one ever again!"

People were giving the two males some odd stares, though they just passed and went on the roller coaster. The black-haired man breathed steadily now before saying, "Y'know, if you said that you didn't like roller coasters, I wouldn't have made you go on it, I would've just picked something else." Though, once he noticed the position they were in, he flinched, and instantly snapped back up, obviously embarrassed, a dark red blush on his cheeks, his hand in front of his mouth, his eyes a bit dodgy, before he stuttered, "S-Sorry! I didn't m-mean to, I..." He couldn't come up with that good of an excuse, though he said, "S-sorry...I should know better.."

William smiled and shook his head. "It's alright, don't worry~" He said softly and smiled, just before Kiyoshi pulled away. The man blinked in confusion and slowly let his arms down, his expression saddening the slightest bit before he shook his head. "Don't apologize. I should be sorry for doing it..." Will said quietly and let out a small smile before tilting his head, refusing any of the sadness show. "So, where do you want to go next?"

Kiyoshi felt guilty for hugging him, he truly did, because now he felt stupid. "I just...don't want to hug you...if we're not actually in a relationship...I said that I wanted to be earlier, but you never answered..." He seemed a bit hesitant now before looking in the clearing and seeing a dark purple house, that had some weird, dark black smog coming out of it, and had holograms of ghost pokemon dancing around it. "Let's go in the Haunted Chateau."

William sighed and grabbed Kiyoshi's arm before the later could walk away. "I want to. I just want to make sure you do as well... Kiyoshi, I don't want to do something that might make you upset ever again... I'm sorry, I'm sorry for every single thing that hurt you..." Will said quietly, his grip on the younger's arm loosening. "I want you back.. No, I need you back."

Kiyoshi took in his words for a few moments before he smiled gently, and stood on his tippy-toes, wrapping his arms around Will's neck rather affectionately, and leaned up and planted a kiss on Will's lips, before quickly drawing back, "I need you too...I've missed you...so much..." There was obvious happiness in his eyes, and he flashed Will a soft, loving smile.

William felt a soft smile spreading across his face as he gently wrapped both hands around his lover's waist. He planted a soft kiss on the smaller's forehead while letting out a soft chuckle. "Well, let's go to that scary house now, shall we?" The older man asked softly, his mood lightening up. The chances of the main even succeeding increased.

The young black-haired man smiled softly, his piercings slightly wiggling when he did so, before he took his lover's hand once more and said, "I don't think that this will induce puking!~" Merrily, he tugged the older male along towards the Haunted Chateau. There was no line, and everyone who left there had their hands around their head, and their eyes the size of the moon. Kiyoshi, fond of creepy things, was excited when he saw the different colors of smoke, a thin smile on his lips. The Lavender Town music played throughout the house, and there were bones, and dead spirit holograms that would appear from nowhere, and bloody pokemon robots(though they looked real), came out, growling, hissing, and crying.

William smiled as he followed the other, slightly curious as of what would be there. The Chateau didn't disappoint him at all... The dark-haired man's smile increased as he held Kiyoshi's hand. Honestly, this was pretty amazing! William glanced at his lover with a small chuckle. "How is it?" He asked teasingly as they walked in deeper, where everything seemed to get... Darker. William felt shivers running up his spine when a sharp, cold wind blew through them and he let out a small chuckle. "This is amazing...~"

"This...is beautiful!~" purred Kiyoshi softly, before grasping Will's hand again, a large smile laced on his lips, bright blue eyes widening to embrace the whole image before him. Suddenly, a bright, horribly foggy light gleamed down, and ghost girl appeared in front of a bridge that was built in the house. "Help me...help me..." Her voice was faint as hands grabbed at her from under the bridge, grasping her by the ankles and dragging her across the length of the long bridge. "Help me!!" Her voice became deep and menacing, distorted. The walls around the bridge were swirling, like a vortex, and the bridge seemed to tremble and shake as holographic hands came up, moans coming from the abyss, the bright green and red hands spilling over the bridge.

William had to admit - this was incredible. At one point, the man wrapped a hand around Kiyoshi's waist and pulled him close while his eyes shone in excitement. He grinned to himself when he saw the girl, feeling everything else turn to something... That was simply unimportant to him. Not now, at least. Adrenaline was rushing through his veins and the dark-haired male let out a small chuckle. "Everything looks real...~"

There was dark, sinister laughter echoing through the room. "Come hither!~" said the little girl's voice cooed. kiyoshi smiled softly before he began to make his way across the bridge, walking carefully. the vortex was so...magnifying, it was moving so fast, back and forth. It made the small black-haired male dizzy, and he stumbled a bit once he got half-way across the bridge. Shakily making his way towards the other side, he waited for Will to make it across.

"You're not the one..." The female's voice was a growl, she sounded angry.

William followed the other with curiosity in his eyes. The man let out a satisfied hum and walked over the bridge, staying a bit behind the smaller male. He reached out and hugged Kiyoshi from behind before letting out a small chuckle. "You're not scared at all?" He asked teasingly before letting go. Will then took his lover's hand and smiled lovingly. "Let's move on~"

Kiyoshi smiled brightly, pressing into the older male when he hugged him, before he noticed another path, and he instantly went through it. Once he was in there, he whimpered softly. The room was filled with...slime...the floors had slime on it, and the room was filled with mirrors, and dark, black and purple smog laced the room, and it smelled god-awful. the ceiling was a swirling vortex.

"Welcome to the Distortion World..." The girl's voice was faint, before the voice continued, "I...hear my daddy...the Lunar wing...no...I can't leave it...sorry daddy..." Her voice was menacing now, "Find the door right door, before everything becomes distorted!~"

William's eyebrows raised when he saw the room that the two got into. He crincled his nose when the smell reached it and shook his head. "Sheesh, it stinks in here..." He muttered under his nose and tilted his head to one side. "The right door?" He asked out to no one in partiular before looking around, still holding Kiyoshi's hand. He let out a small hum and looked at his lover with a smile before gently kissing his cheek. "Say, are you enjoying this?"

"I'm enjoying it, but it's kind of boring...the graphics are really good...the story with this so far is just really boring...and it smells horrible in here..." sighed the black haired male softly, before walking over to his lover, looking around, and noticed the area was empty. With a small sigh, he gently stood on the tips of his toes and kissed his lover, a smile on his lips.

William let out a chuckle and gently kissed back, wrapping his hands around the other's waist. After a while, he broke the kiss and looked at Kiyoshi with a loving smile on his face. "Well, let's get out of here and find something more interesting then, hm?"