The Unwritten Story of William//A MPreg Story// Bellala99 & Ciel

{。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

"Okay, I understand!" smiled the young male widely, before he pressed a few butterfly kisses to his lover's lips, giggling softly. "Is there anything specific you want me to pick up while I'm out?" Kiyoshi always hurried when he shopped, unless he stopped to look at stuffed animals, because then he'd take his time and often hug almost all of the cute ones to see how soft and plush they were.

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• Zombie_In_A_Box

“Mmm... Oh, if you could pick up some coffee beans, that would be great. It'll be a light grey bag and on it should be written something like ‘Royal French Coffee‘. Take at least half a kilo.“ He asked quietly and stretched while covering a yawn. He smiled slightly at his lover and let out a soft hum.

"Hmm... I think I can do that, what store do they sell it at, anywhere specifically that they only sell it at?" questioned the bluenette with a soft smile laced on his lips, his petal pink lips a bit happier than they were before, though the remains of tears still moistened his face.

William leaned in to kiss off the tears from his lover's face before answering. “Nope, you should find it at any store.“ He said softly and gently pecked Kiyoshi's lips. “There, a smile suits you better~“ He said softly and let out a small chuckle.

"Hmm...I think so too...I don't like pouting, it's boring. But when I'm old I'm going to have smile wrinkles, and it's going to be hilarious." Kiyoshi smiled brightly before yawning softly, resting his head on his lover's shoulder, just wanting to rest for a few more moments.

William blinked and let out a soft laugh while nodding. “And you're still going to be beautiful~“ He said softly and smiled while gently pecking the other's cheek. The taller man hummed softly as he held his arms around the thin waist, smiling softly to himself.

"When I'm like, forty, or something, when I start to get wrinkles or actually grow facial hair, what if I dyed it blue?" questioned the young bluenette curiously, yawning tenderly and he swore he could almost fall asleep again. William's arms were so comfy, and almost felt luxurious in their plush hold around his waist. Humming gently to himself, he awaited an answer from his lover.

William blinked and let out a chuckle. “No idea. I think it would look good~“ He said with a smile and closed his eyes momentarily in pain that washed over his chest. He took in a breath and slowly exhaled, keeping his eyes closed. The man was sure this wouldn't happen ever again... All of the doctors said that too!

"I wonder what our son or daughter is going to be like..." he murmured under his breath, "I'm just...really excited to be a parent...It still feels...kind of good, knowing that I'm having another life come out of me." His voice sounded content, and rather light, and his blue eyes looked around a bit before saying softly, "You...and the baby...I think are the only people that I truly love..." There was a rather soft, and sad smile on his face when he said this. Haranori-sama better not touch my child.

William smiled softly and gently pressed his lips against his lover's for a short kiss. "I love you too..." He said softly and smiled before glancing down at Kiyoshi's belly. "And I love you~" He said with a chuckle, then looked back at Kiyoshi's face. "Now go on, you should get everything done before it gets dark~"

"I know, and I still need to get this place cleaned up." sighed Kiyoshi softly his blue hair falling in his eyes a bit before he smiled, "I'll get everything done, don't worry! I'll be home in a little bit!" With a small sigh, he chastely kissed his lover's lips again before he slid off of his lap, slipped on his shoes, and put back on his hat, "G'bye hun!~" with a largre smile, he exited the house, keys and phone in hand.

William smiled and nodded as Kiyoshi talked. "Alright, well, you know where I'll be~" He chuckled as he stood up after his lover. The man walked off to his computer once the other left and let out a smile as he turned it on. Yet, before even starting, he decided to go get some snacks and a big mug of tea.. Writing wouldn't happen without those things.

With a small sigh,Kiyoshi began his little trip down to the small plaza that he lived by. The bluenette had decided to walk, despite the rainy day, walking in the light drizzle. With a miniscule huff, the lithe man limberly walked down the street, his light, fluffy blue bangs turning a dark color in certain places where the drops of rain splattered. Cold breeze whirling and swirling through the streets, sending a bit of a chill up his spine as he traveled rather tiredly. Fifteen, maybe twenty minutes passed as he walked, much on his mind, thinking about his plans for the rest of the day. Seeing the plaza come in sight, he made his was into the grocery store. The walls were a pasty blue color, and the lights were really bright, and honestly Kiyoshi hated it. With a sigh, he looked around quietly before taking a shopping cart, and roaming the store.

William hummed to himself as he boiled up the water for his tea. That was when his phone rang. When the man took it out from his pocket, he cursed under his breath. That was his manager. "Hello?" He answered quietly just before the person on the other side started yelling at him. The man closed his eyes as he listened, on the same time preparing the tea for himself. "I ran into some huge trouble. But, right now I'm about to go write, so I should make the de-... Fine, I will make the goddamn deadline! I will, I will, calm down already... Believe me, if you were in my position, you would be the same." Will said with a sigh and waited until the other hung up. His manager could be really annoying sometimes...

The bluenette had conquered most of the store already, finding the few things he needed to pick up. Will's coffee...strawberries...dark chocolate...rice flour...Rice Crispies..almonds...honey...anko...what else do I need again? Walking blankly through the isles, the young man stood still for a few moments before he finally remembered the last thing that he needed to buy. I'm such a dumbass, what I was going to get was already ordered since I couldn't go buy it yesterday...Will's present...I hope he likes it...it should be coming in the mail in a few days... A thin smile curving on his lips, as he made his way to the check-out line.

The check-out lady was really nice to him, and she seemed like a nice person in general. She had long brown hair and deep brown eyes. With a content huff he put a tip in the tip jar that was usually at the end of the lines before he left the store with the bags in his hand. Humming to himself, he made his way back home.

William sighed in irritation as he sat down in front of the computer. He sipped his tea before putting on some music, closed the doors and started writing. It went slow at first, mostly because of his annoying manager's reminder, but he soon re-caught the wave and was able to write out his thought and ideas like always. Though there was still one thing that didn't let him focuse on writing completely. The man couldn't help but think that it was mostly Kiyoshi's fault... If he hadn't met the bluenette, none of this would've happened. He wouldn't be late for his deadlines, everything would be quiet and there would be no crying...

Kiyoshi was pretty happy today. He wondered if Will was happy...He did leave him alone so that he could write, and he left him in silence with nothing to bug him while he went off to the store. Walking almost timidly, as if he could actually hurt the ground, he walked with a bit of air in his step, almost not touching the ground completely when he walking. Humming to himself rather merrily, he blinked a few times before he came across his house. Smiling thinly, he made his way up the okay sized house, opened the door, and walked in. Almost in complete silence, he walked into the kitchen, unloading everything that he bought, and put it away in it's proper area. With a sigh, he looked at his watch, seeing that it was about 2:00 p.m. He had about six hours until his parents came over. The only thing he really had to do was vacuum the house, which would only take at most, 45 minutes. Gently sighing, he sat at the table, and decided to get working on his apology letter that he stated clearly that he was going to write. Kiyoshi was a gentle person, a push-over, and was usually scared or hesitant with others taller than him, or more aggressive than him, it almost made him quiver when the idea of someone tall and aggressive like Haranori came in mind.

William was so caught up with his story that he didn't even realize Kiyoshi came back at first. With a satisfied sigh, the man saved his current progress and walked over to the kitchen, at first looking around for the coffee. He was dying to have his delicious-... The man's eyes stopped at a pack of coffee beans which were definitely not ones he asked for. These beans were... God, what even was that name? Couldn't have Kiyoshi at least bought the right coffee? With a sigh, the tall male turned around to Kiyoshi, ready to ask him about it when he noticed the letter. "I told you not to write it!" He nearly hissed out and grabbed the letter from Kiyoshi, tossing it into the garbage bin. "Don't write that piece of shit an apology letter!"

Kiyoshi smiled softly when Will came downstairs, somewhat happy to see him. As he approached, he noticed a bit of anger etched in his face, "Is something wrong,hun?" Though, once felt felt the paper pulled from his hand, he felt two paper cuts engraved into his skin, one on his right hand, and one on the left. I-I'm sure he didn't mean to do that...Wil wouldn't purposely hurt me...only Haranori would hurt me...right...? A bit of pain now formed in his eyes as he quietly brought his knees up, cradling himself, before starting at the table stuttering, rather frightened, "O-okay..."

The fact that Kiyoshi seemed scared of him didn't stop William's anger. In fact, it only increased. He felt as if it was boiling inside of him as he glared at the smaller man. "Stop behaving like some child." He said nearly coldly. Honestly, his manager, the wrong coffee and the apology letter added up together were a really bad combination. William felt that if anything else was to happen, he might not be able to control himself.

"S-Sorry...I-I don't mean to..." His voice was hardly audible as he buried his face in his knees, shaking a little bit. This was the worse anger that he had seen from his lover yet, and in all honestly, it terrified him. Will doesn't lose his cool...Will is nice...I'm safe...I'm safe..I'm safe "I'm sorry." The bluenette apologized, not making eye-contact with the blue-eyed man, nor looking at him, though he lifted his head and decided to just look at the wall, feeling the urge to cry. A tear came out of once of his eyes, and his bottom lip quivered a little bit, trying to resist the tears that wanted freedom from his eyes.

William could barely hear what Kiyoshi said. Anger clouded his sight and everything else until the other started crying. The tall man nearly growled and moments after, a loud slap echoed through the room. William glared at his lover while his palm was still close to the other's cheek. “Stop crying... I'm already pissed off, don't make it worse.“ Will said coldly, barely feeling guilty about the slap.

The young bluenette instantly froze, his eyes widening a bit as he felt pain sear his face. W-Will..h-hurt me... Tears cascaded down his face quickly though his facial expression remaining blank for a few moments before he slipped out of his chair, turned around, showing his back to the older male, before saying quietly under his breath, "You and Haranori are the same...you promised to never hurt me...you're a fucking liar...what else are you going to lie me about, you asshole?" His words were rather harsh as he walked towards the staircase, before full-blown running up the stairs, crying horribly, locking himself in the nearest room he could find, which was the guest room, where there was simply a bed, a nightstand, a TV, and a movie or two. Seeking comfort in the open closet of the room, he began to whimper and cry,his cries god-awful, obviously pained.

William closed his eyes and cursed. I can't believe I took out my anger on Kiyoshi... He thought to himself as he slowly slid down the wall and buried his face into his palms. How could he do it?.. His lover's words pierced through him and the man took in a shaky breath before standing up. The dark haired male slowly stood up and walked to the main door. He needed some time alone now... William walked outside and lightly rubbed his face, feeling like a complete shit.

Kiyoshi was shaking, crying horribly. He felt a whole bunch of emotions, ranging from sadness and grief to anger and frustration. Why did he hurt me...? Does he not love me anymore...? Was he just lying the whole time...? He probably doesn't love me anymore, that's why...he's probably sick of me...so....I'm the cause of his problems...I'm the reason why he hit me, yes...that must be it...would he just hurt me like this...? Feeling panicked, he huddled under spare blankets in the closet, unable to calm down. He felt like he was completely worthless, he basically felt like he was just a punching bag to everyone. First Haranori...and now Will. Face bleeding from being hit in the same place he was before, the skin was now broken on his face, dark crimson liquor dripping from it leisurely. There was no way in hell that his parents weren't going to think Will wasn't beating him now.