The Unwritten Story of William//A MPreg Story// Bellala99 & Ciel

{。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

William blinked and chuckled softly before gently wrapping his hands around the smaller's waist. “It's nice to know that you think that way~“ He said softly and planted a soft kiss on his lover's forehead. “Now go on and take that bath while I make breakfast, alright?“ He asked and smiled before letting go off Kiyoshi. Honestly, he didn't really like rain... But it seemed to help him with writing.

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• Zombie_In_A_Box

Kiyoshi mused to himself out load as William started to leave the room, "Maybe I should sing a song for my parents? How should I greet them? What should I wear? Jeesh! I haven't seen them in almost three years...this is dreadfully impossible!" With a soft huff, the young bluenette exited the room and headed towards the bathroom, closing the door behind him. Beginning to undress, he turned the bath on warm, poured in some bath bubbles, and threw in his little pokemon toys. Kiyoshi wasn't called child-like for nothing.

William chuckled to himself when he heard his lover's words. The other could be so worried about such simple things... Will shook his head with an amused smile on his face and walked down into the kitchen. He walked over to the fridge and took out a few eggs before starting to prepare them. It didn't take that long to make them, so the man also made some toast and cut up a few vegetables into the plate.

With a small huff, the young bluenette took out two towels, laid them next to the bath, and then slid into the bath. With a soft sigh, he relaxed as the suds soothed his skin, yawning softly as the warm water enveloped his cold skin. Staring up at the ceiling for a few moments, he then noticed a pikachu floating towards him, and he instantly smiled, picking it up, and tossing it a few times, before it landed back into the nice water. This day will be okay...

William lightly rubbed his eyes and covered a soft yawn while glancing at the clock. I need coffee... He thought to himself and went over to make some for himself. The man made it black and with only half spoon of sugar. This should wake him up... He took a sip and frowned slightly at the taste. He actually liked coffee, but maybe a little bit more sugar wouldn't hurt... With this thought, the dark-haired male put in another teaspoon of sugar and drank the coffee with a pleasured expression on his face. "Kiyoshi, breakfast's ready!" He called his lover and sat down at the table with a small yawn.

Panicking a bit when he heard his name called, he instantly drained the bath, and jumped out, and dried himself off. He knew he was going to have no time to style his hair before he went downstairs. So quickly, he put on deodorant, brushed his hair. His hair was straight, it was just the fact that when he straightened it, his layered hair became more so "pin-straight". With a small sigh, he hurried to his room, threw on a pair of dark dark green and black muddled ripped skinny jeans, a black tank-top, a dark green hoodie over it, and a light green pair of converse. Finding a black hat that had cat ears on it, he slipped it on his head and hurried downstairs, sitting at the table with a smile.

William blinked a few times and let a small frown appear on his face as he reached out and pulled off Kiyoshi's hat. “Take your shoes off! We're eating breakfast, you must not wear a hat or shoes. Really...“ The man sighed softly and set the hat away while waiting for the other to go and take his shoes off. He wasn't trying to be mean or anything, it just seemed so natural for William that he hated seeing it any other way...

Kiyoshi frowned softly before saying quietly, "Fine, fine, bossypants." With a moot sigh, the young ble-haired male slipped off his shoes, picked them up, and placed them by the door, before going in the kitchen, washing his hands, and sitting back at the table, "Now what are you going to make me do? Take my piercings out because they're bothersome?" asked the blue-eyed male sarcastically, before laughing, a gentle blush coming on his cheeks, obviously just joking around. Though, when he looked at the food, he seemed to have a bit of a disinterested look in his eyes. Kiyoshi's belly hurt.

William rolled his eyes and sighed softly. “Sorry, I'm just used to that...“ He murmured under his nose and ran a hand through his hair. The man glanced at his lover and noticed the disinterest in his eyes. “Kiyoshi? Are you not hungry?..“ He asked softly as he started to eat his food. “Or would you like me to make something else?“

"I'm...hungry...it's just that my belly hurts." murmured the young blunette softly, his blue eyes closing for a few moments, before reopening, his face still a bit bruised looking, a slight reddish-purple. Wincing at the feeling in his face, the bluenette sighed, "I still have to write a letter of apology for Haranori-sama...I shouldn't have snapped at him like that, and then I should write an apology to the rest of the band...hmm...and then I have to run some errands, and then clean up the house..." He was going through his day plan, not making eye-contact with neither the plate of food or William, obviously still a bit tired, and his achy stomach nagging at him as he tried his best to ignore it.

“You don't have to write an apology letter for that piece of shit.“ William nearly growled out and sighed. “He should be the one apologizing...“ The man said quietly and reached out to gently turn Kiyoshi's face by his chin so that he could see the bruise. He bit his lip and let out a small sigh. “I could kill him for doing this to you...“ William muttered out quietly and released his lover's chin with a slight frown. “And look, I have some tea that usually helped me when I had a stomach ache or anything of the sort. I'm not really sure if it'll help here, but let's try, okay?“

Kiyoshi's eyes seemed a little bit...muddled, so to speak, almost like his jeans. "Haranori does this all the time, actually. I always write him a letter because I feel that I start at least half of the fights. Haranori...well, he's a possessive type of person...him and I are often friendly with each other, though when he sees me with someone else, he flips off and all hell breaks loose. I never dated him, and there was never really anything between him and I, but he's just...protective of me I guess...Just like Inari is always concerned over me for no reason. They treat me like a porcelain doll, and quite frankly, I find it really annoying." he admitted to Will, rubbing the back of his neck.

William could feel his frown getting bigger with each word that came out of the other's mouth. "So what, he thinks I'm gonna hurt you or something? Hell, if you don't like them treating you that way just say it out loud! Kiyoshi, I won't let that freak hit you... I just don't want to see you get hurt, especially if you'll try to write a freaking apology letter afterwards. It wasn't your fault in the slightest!" The dark-haired man said and let out a small sigh. "He's the one who should be apologizing. If he can't control his anger, I can help him..." The words that left his mouth were more like a growl now.

"Will...I can't really do it...it's not that simple...he'll get angry if I defy him, he'll get angry if I apologize, he'll get angry if I do anything, and he'll get even more angry if I tell him to knock it off. In every direction, I'm basically screwed. I don't want to really...hurt anyone's feelings, I'm not like that...I can't...hurt someone if I don't have to...if I just deal with it, maybe he'll stop it..." He sounded as if he were brainwashed, as if he had these words shoved into his head, that everything was going to be okay, that everything was going to get better soon, though before that could really be thought of, he admitted, "Haranori-sama is the one who...defiled me...him and his friends...they're the ones that cut me open...the ones who...put those female parts inside of me...they were sick of how feminine I looked, they mocked me all the time about it...and when they..kidnapped me...they decided that I should have the abilities of a woman since I looked so much like one...they hated me...they wanted to get rid of me at first...but decided defiling me would be better...and...now...Haranori-sama basically acts like he owns me...and I'm....scared." His eyes seemed a bit empty before he continued, "You're...the second person I told besides Inari-senpai...I made her swear not to tell anyone about it..."

William's eyes widened when he heard the other talk. He stood up from the table with a soft growl escaping his lips. "He should go to jail for that!" He groaned out, then took a few deep breaths before walking over to his lover. He crouched down next to him and gently kissed his forehead. "Kiyoshi, I can't let that pig walk free after what he's done to you. You have all the rights to be mad at him, you don't have to apologize to him at all!" William said with a small frown on his face as he gently stroke the smaller's hair. "Babe, you have to tell the police about this. He kidnapped you, and then he..." The man wasn't able to finish his words and just let out a sigh. "Anyway, I just think that you should put an end to it. If he ever lays a finger on you again, I'll make sure he doesn't have fingers anymore." William growled out. He was dangerous when it came to the ones he loved...

Kiyoshi said softly, "They'll ask for proof...the only proof I have is inside of my body..but then they can say that anyone could have done that, and that I'd just targeting Haranori-sama...this happened over a year ago..." There was obvious stress in his tone, as he tried to focus on something else every other second, his eyes tracing the room in no use, before he asked, almost in a whimper, "D-do I have the permission to cry?" He wanted to ask, so that he wouldn't anger William. He had been terrified, he had nightmares that Will was going to do the same thing to him. He didn't want to anger his lover. "I've had...nightmares...where I upset you...and you hurt me like he did."

William frowned slightly and pulled Kiyoshi into a hug. "I won't ever hurt you, alright?" He promised softly and gently stroked his lover's hair. "I've told you already... If you feel like crying - cry. Just don't run from me..." He said softly as he held the other close to himself. "Babe, just please don't go along with that pig's ways. Don't apologize to him, and if he gets angry, tell me." The dark-haired man said quietly and gently kissed the other's cheek.

"I don't want him to hurt you." murmured the bluenette rather flatly as tears began to jet from his tear-ducts, his breathing rather rigid, before he said, "I love you, and I'd rather get hurt, than you get hurt." Drowning in silence, after a few moments, thoughts rapidly sped by in his head, and his eyes widened in terror for a moment, and he cried harder before h asked, "What if...he'll try to take our baby?"

"Don't say that. Now it's my turn to take good care of you... I'll take all the hits you receive, I'll be your shield." William said softly and held Kiyoshi close, his eyes turned to the wall in front of him. Kiyoshi's next words made a low, deep growl flow through the room. "That fucker better not even try..." He hissed out. "As long as I'm alive, that won't happen."

"I'm just...really scared." sighed the young male, his eyes filled with mixed emotions, mostly fear though. "O-okay...W-Will...I love you." He tried to say firmly, before snuggling a bit closer to the male holding him, "I'm scared to go back to the studio...I'm scared to see the rest of the band...I'm just...I just don't know what to do anymore...he makes me want to vomit."

William sighed softly and gently stroked the blue hair. "Do you want me to come with you?" He asked softly as he rested his chin on Kiyoshi's shoulder. "If that'll make you feel better, I'll go and stay through your band practice." He said quietly, though in his head was another thought - if he were to go with Kiyoshi now, that would mean he'd have to write during the night... And possibly not get any sleep.

"Hun...I don't have band practice today, remember? I'm going to the store, coming home, and then awaiting my parents' arrival." sighed the bluenette softly, before he rested his head on his lover's shoulder, breathing a bit more steadily now, "I'm leaving the house to go shopping alone so you can have some time to work on the story without me interrupting."

William blinked and let out a small smile. “Right... Sorry, I forgot...“ He said softly and pressed a soft kiss against the smaller's cheek. “You sure you wanna go alone? I can go with you... I mean, if you want that.“ The man said quietly and closed his eyes for a while. Honestly, he didn't like writing when Kiyoshi wasn't somewhere in the house. Made him feel so unsure about his lover's safety...

"Whatever is easier for you, darling." said Kiysohi softly, yawning gently, "You really need to get your work done, you have a job that you have deadlines for, hun, you should really work on your story." He didn't want William to lose his job because of him. The bluenette felt kind of guilty that he left his lover worrying all the time.

William smiled softly and gently kissed the other. “Thanks sweetie...“ He said softly and brushed a few tears away from his lover's face with his thumb. “I'll stay at home then... But don't stay out too long, kay? If you're not back after an hour and a half, I'll go search for you. Or at least call me..“