The Unwritten Story of William//A MPreg Story// Bellala99 & Ciel

{。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

William blinked and let out a soft chuckle. "Really? How did a popstar like you manage to go without someone organizing a birthday party?" He asked with a soft chuckle and gently kissed his lover's cheek. "Honestly... I'm kindda glad I was the one who took it from you. Makes me feel special~" He snickered and shook his head. "Well, we'll see about that when the time comes, alright?"

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• Zombie_In_A_Box

"I don't really know..by the way, I remember that two days after you left...it was going to be your birthday...I remember that I was upset that I didn't know your birthday until you told me...well...I got you a birthday present, just in case you came home...well, more so made you one...actually, my birthday was yesterday...I'm 22 now..." admitted the young black-haired male softly before he said, "You'd still be special to me...even if you didn't take my virginity..." There was a soft, tender smile on his lips.

William blinked a few times as his eyes widened slightly. "Your birthday was yesterday? Damn it..." He cursed silently and let out a small sigh. "Sorry, I didn't... Uhm... I didn't really get you a present..." He murmured softly and sighed before leaning back. A small smile appeared on the older man's face when he heard Kiyoshi's following words. "I'm glad to hear that..." He said softly and moved the hand to Kiyoshi's abdomen. "You two would be special to me no matter what..." He said quietly and smiled before gently pecking his lover's lips.

"You gave me the best birthday present, actually...you gave me yourself...and I'll consider it a belated birthday present." smiled the bluenette softly before he rested his hand over his lover's hand that rested on his abdomen, "Hmm...I'm sure the baby will love us no matter what as well." Gently, he leaned over and pecked his lover's cheek, a small giggle leaking from his mouth before he said, "I love you, little baby, and I love you too, Will."

William smiled gently and nodded. "And we'll love it too, hm?" He asked with a chuckle just before the waited came back and put the soups in front of William and Kiyoshi. The older man smiled at the waited and nodded. "Thank you." He said softly and took a spoon. "Well, for now let's eat~"

picking up his bread, he smiled softly and dipped it in the soup and chewed on it, and swallowed. Finishing the bread off first, he then made his way to the soup, eating rather slowly. his black hair fell over his eyes as he ate. Glancing up at the older male a moment before he finished his soup, he finally took the last spoonful of soup and finished it, obviously hungry based on the way he ate. Contently, he took a sip of his tea, as he watched his lover curiously.

William smiled to himself as he began eating his soup. A pleasured hum left his mouth as the man ate, his eyes closed. The soup was absolutely delicious! It didn't take long for Will to finish it and he licked his lips while glancing at his lover. “How was it?“ He asked softly and reached out for his pancakes, smiling to himself. “Oh, do you want some?“

"No thank you, I actually don't really like pancakes." admitted the black-haired male softly before he rested his head on his lover's shoulder, and watched him eat, a soft smile tickling his lips. "You're really cute when you eat..." commented the blue-eyed man softly, lightly pressing his leg against William's.

William blinked a few times and looked at his lover. "Am I? I thought I looked kind of stupid..." He said with a soft chuckle and smiled before continuing to eat. The man licked his lips to get rid off the chocolate that was one them and let out a smile. "Well, you're cute no matter what you do."

""Don't flatter me!~" giggled the black-haired male softly before grabbing Will's hand, intertwining their fingers merrily, "Are we ready to go?" questioned the once blue-haired male. Kiyoshi felt almost weird without having any unatural color in his hair. He's had pink, he's had red, he's had blue, heck, he's even had green, but he hadn't have his natural black hair in a long time.

William chuckled softly and grinned. "But I'm only saying the truth~" He snickered and gently kissed his lover's cheek. When he heard the question, William blinked and pointed at his cup of coffee. "Not really... And I still have to pay~" He smiled before taking the cup into his free hand. The man took a sip and hummed softly. Delicious..

"Hmm...well...okay! What are we doing after this?" asked the black-haired male quietly, wondering. Dark blue eyes scanned the cafe that they were on. Kiyoshi was starting to get inpatient. The young, 22 year old couldn't really stay still for quite that long without getting bored.

William smiled softly at his lover and took another sip of his coffee. The hot liquid felt like Heaven for him... He glanced at his lover and smiled when he heard the question. “It depends on wether you want to stay in the park a bit longer. If you don't, we can move on~ Though I'd love to try the Ferris Wheel...“

"I don't really like Ferris Wheels...though yet again, you don't really like roller coasters, and you went with me...so I'll go with you on the Ferris Wheel." the young male said softly, a thin smile on his lip as he leaned in again, resting his head on Will's shoulder, closing his eyes as he waited for the older male to finish off the coffee he ordered. "...You're as warm and snug like I remember you being..."

William smiled softly and nodded as he leaned in and placed a small kiss on Kiyoshi's forehead. "Thanks..." He said softly and took another sip of his coffee. The dark haired man let out a hum of delight and leaned back against the sofa as the smaller male put his head on Will's shoulder. The words that came from his lover made a small chuckle escape William's mouth. "Well, I'm all yours now." He said with a smile and finished up his coffee.

"Hmm...good...that's the way I like it...you're all mine, and I'm all yours'..." murmured Kiyoshi softly before closing his eyes, relaxing a bit, as he waited for his lover to finish his drink. He missed William a lot when he was gone, and the first month was the worst part of the whole thing, given that he went through a phase of depression that was hard to break, and when he did break through of that depression...he was a bit of a different person.

William let out a chuckle and nodded as he gently stroked his lover's waist. "Come on, I'll go pay and we can go~" He said softly and pressed a gentle kiss on Kiyoshi's nose. "Afterwards... No, wait, I'll leave that as a surprise~" He snickered and lightly kissed the smaller's cheek.

"Mmtay..." murmured the younger male softly before getting up, a gentle smile laced on his lips. He awaited the older male near the front door, not seeing it really useful for him to go with his lover, when it would just be easier if he waited by the door and Will went to go pay. The black-haired man stared up at the sky through the window, noticing how the sky was the bluest he's seen it in a long time.

William smiled and stood up after Kiyoshi, quickly going off to pay for their food. The man didn't take long to come back to the other and he took his lover's hand with a soft smile. "Let's go~" He chuckled softly before walking out the door with Kiyoshi's hand in his own. "Ah, such a clear sky... Beautiful, don't you think?" He snickered and looked at the smaller male, as if awaiting for an answer.

"I'm not sure if that's a rhetorical question, or if you really want me to answer it." stated Kiyoshi, and yet there was still a slight smile on his face, "Let's go to the ferris wheel...I think it's over there." The black-haired male pointed towards the large, circle like ride that he could hardly see over the tops of the trees.

A man, with bright purple hair walked over to them, a whole tray of items in his hands. "Here! One for you, and one for you!" And with that, he handed Will a plush of a Glaceon, and Kiyoshi a plush of an Umbreon. The man walked away, and continued handing out these plushies.

William was... Confused, at least, when the plush was placed into his hands. A nearly invisible frown appeared on his face as he realized that one of his plans was, well killed off. The man managed to collect himself pretty soon and looked at Kiyoshi with a smile. "Heh, some people like surprising others like this~ Don't you think they're rather nice to do so?" He chuckled and planted a kiss on Kiyoshi's cheek before walking over to the Ferris Wheel. He stood in the line and looked at Kiyoshi with loving eyes.

Kiyoshi was hugging the Umbreon plushie rather closely to his chest, obviously scared of the giant wheel. His bright, lapis eyes gazed at it, as the seats rocked the slightest bit as they moved quickly, hating the way that it did so. After a few moments of standing in the line, just looking, he clung to Will like a scared child. "It won't be that scary...right...?" He was just hoping that it wouldn't be too frightening, because honestly, every time he was forced to go on one, he feared of falling off.

William smiled softly at the younger male and shook his head. "It won't be scary at all. I promise~ Besides, you can just hold onto me the whole time~" He teased softly and smiled before they were able to get into it. The dark-haired male glanced at Kiyoshi with a soft look and gently tugged him towards himself to get into one of the seats.

Breathing heavily when they were seated on the ride, the young male instantly huddled up against the older male, trying to calm down, even though his eyes were the size of the moon, as if he were a frightened puppy. "Is it okay if I...close my eyes?" For the black-haired man, it was better if he didn't have to see everything that was going on below or behind him on this ride.

William blinked and looked at Kiyoshi with soft eyes. "Try not to... Look, we're both safe here." He said softly and planted a gentle kiss on the smaller's forehead while taking his lover's hand. "Focuse on the good things instead of the bad ones." He said softly, just a few moments before they started moving. The dark-haired male looked around as a smile lit up on his face. Beautiful..