The Unwritten Story of William//A MPreg Story// Bellala99 & Ciel

{。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

"Maybe another time, hun...that actually felt really nice..." panted the young male, a large, toothy smile threaded on his face, his cheeks flushed a dark red color, his eyes dancing with happiness. "Hmm...so what now?" questioned the bluenette in between pants.

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• Zombie_In_A_Box

William smiled softly and pecked the smaller's lips. "We stay in bed and watch movies till we fall asleep~" He chuckled. "Really, I don't feel like doing anything else today... Let's just do so, hn?"

"Hmm...what do you want to watch? I have some animated movies...and I have some horror movies...what would you like?" yawned the younger male softly before rolling onto his belly before wondering out loud, "I wonder if our baby will like anime....I'm totally going to bring him or her up watching Kiki's Delivery Service , My Friend Tottoro, and probably like, Naruto or something."

William blinked a few times and let out a small sigh. "So, you only have horror and animation?.. I brought some comedies and some fantazy movies, should I get them as well?" He asked quietly before pulling Kiyoshi closer. "Watching horror movies migiht not be good before sleep, don't you think?"

"Okay, that would be nice! But seriously...what do you think I would have? American Cartoon or something? I mean, I was brought up in Japan, what do you really expect me to watch, Japanese comedies or talk shows?" giggled the bluenette softly before rolling on his back again, stretching upwards, like a cat would, and flexed out his hands before rolling on his side.

William chuckled and shook his head. "For some reason I imagined you'd like romantic movies..." He muttered out and got out of the bed. The man walked out of the room and headed downstairs to one of his bags that were still left downstairs, took out all the DVD's he'd brought, then got back to Kiyoshi. "Pick one!" William said as he lined the DVD's out one after another. There were all of the Harry Potter movies, Lord of the Rings, Eragon, The Tooth Fairy, Avatar, 40 Year Old Virgin and Ted.

"Hmm...let's watch Lord of The Rings!~" chose the younger male merrily, his eyes growing big when he saw that movie as an option. Kiyoshi really enjoyed the Lord of The Ring series, surprisingly, "Lord of The Rings is like...my favorite series of books ever...I like your books too, but these books...they bring back memories given that this was the first series I ever fully read."

William grinned widely and nodded. "Lord of the Rings... Ahh, such nice movies~" He chuckled to himself and put everything else away while putting the first movie into the DVD player. After he turned the movie on, the dark-haired male got back into the bed with his lover. He let out a soft hum and let out a small chuckle while planting a kiss on the other's cheek.

With a large grin, the bluenette snuggled up to his lover, and wrapped one arm around his neck, and then with the other hand that was free, he pulled the blanket over them, and then wrapped that hand around his neck as well. Yawning softly, he murmured, "I love you..."

William smiled softly and pecked the smaller's lips. "I love you too, sweetie." He said softly and turned to the screen. It didn't take much for William to get into the movie... It was always like that - books, movies, TV shows, everything that had plot... He was caught up in it quickly.

The tiny male yawned a few times before he murmured ever so quietly, "I love you, little baby..." He spoke towards his belly before he closed his eyes wearily, drifting into sleep rather easily. The young male held a peaceful expression on his face as he slept, something that looked almost "pure".

William blinked and glanced at his lover before letting out a chuckle. Really, the movie had just started... The man turned off the TV and gently moved Kiyoshi so he was laying comfortably before wrapping one hand around the smaller's waist. "Sweet dreams~" He whispered out softly and closed his eyes while holding the other close to himself.

Yawning softly, the young bluenette blinked his eyes open. When he glanced at his clock, he almost gasped when he noticed what time it was. It was about 11:00 a.m. With a small sigh, he allowed himself to just rest there, waiting for William to wake up.

William mumbled softly, yet kept on sleeping. The man could be sleeping all day if no one woke him up... William shifted slightly so he was on his back, his mouth slightly parted as he mumbled something about books, writing and being late.

Glancing over at his lover, he sighed softly and lightly shook him, "Will, you need to get up, it's 11:00 already, we really need to get prepared for my parents to get here....Will!~" His blue eyes were hopeful that this would wake his lover up.

William let out a grumble, but even this seemed to fail to wake him up. The dark haired man was still asleep and showed no signs of waking up any time soon... Only small mumbles about nonsense were escaping his mouth at times. He rolled over to his side and lightly nuzzled his head into the pillow as he stayed asleep. Who knew just what it would take for Kiyoshi to wake him...

Kiyoshi had a bit of an unsatisfied pout on his face, before he sighed softly, reached across, and plugged his lover's nose, to see if the disruption would wake the black-haired man up, "Will, you need to get up, we have a lot to do today, you need to work on your story, remember? Or it will be late, now get up, lazy-pants."

William let out a soft groan and lazily pushed his lover's hand away. “Five more minutes...“ He muttered out sleepily and yawned softly, not even opening his eyes. The man nuzzled into the pillow and let out a small sigh. “Gimme a kiss and I'll get out of bed...“ He murmured out and shifted slightly, keeping his eyes closed.

"Okay, Sleeping Beauty, if you insist." the bluenette remarked almost sarcastically before leaning over and giving the black-haired man, before gently pulling away and giving him a few more peck on the lip before standing up and saying, "C'mon, rise and shine, let's get a move on, Sleeping Beauty!~" He clapped his hands twice as a signal to get up.

William smiled sleepily and gently kissed back the other, slowly opening his eyes. When the other clapped his hands, Will groaned and shook his head while slowly sitting up. “Don't call me Sleeping Beauty... And don't claaap...“ The man mumbled and leaned in to kiss Kiyoshi's nose. “Let me wake up fully first....~“

"But you're beautiful, and you're sleepy." giggled the young bluenette softly, gently kissing his lover's nose in return, "Okay, I'll let you wake up...I was to decide what I'm going to wear today though..." Surprisingly, Kiyoshi was very, very picky as to what he wore.

William nodded sleepily and yawned, looking at Kiyoshi with half-lidded eyes. His brain wasn't really awake yet, so the man didn't even realize his surroudings at first. Only after a few moments he realized that this was his lover's house... The dark-haired male streched and yawned widely. "Mmm... Should I go make breakfast?"

"Hm...yes please! What are you going to make? I'll take a bath while you make breakfast, or I can help you, either way works!~" hummed the bluenette rather merrily, his bright blue eyes a little too bright for a rainy, stormy morning like to day. The oddly cheerful male sat down on the bed, waiting for his lover to get up.

William glanced over at the window and shivered at the weather. "How can you be so happy on such a day?..." He asked still a bit sleepily and yawned softly while finally forcing himself to get out of the bed. "Sweaters, sweaters..." He muttered to himself while heading towards the closet. The dark-haired man took out a shirt to put beneath the sweater, put it on and then pulled out a woolen sweater with some pants. After putting the clothes on, he released a pleasured sigh and turned to Kiyoshi. "You can go and take a bath... I'll make some scrambled eggs, alright?"

"Hmm...well, there's nothing to be sad about, now is there? No one died, nothing's going on, and plus, I usually really like the rain! As long as there's no thunder or lightning...that stuff gives me the heebee-jeebies!" remarked the young bluenette matter-of-factly, before he walked over and hugged his lover, "You're nice and soft!~ And your sweater smells like you...you smell nice!~"