The Unwritten Story of William//A MPreg Story// Bellala99 & Ciel

{。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

William smiled softly and passed Kiyoshi one cup of the tea. "Citrus and ginger, it's also really good for your health~" He chuckled softly and took one cup to himself. "My mom used to make this all the time...~" He said slighty dreamily and closed his eyes before taking the first sip.

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• Zombie_In_A_Box

With a thin smile, the young male took a small sip of the drink, before his smile incerased, and he sipped down the rest, his blue eyes having a bit of a dreamy type of look in them, obviously really happy now. "This tastes delicious! I usually drink chai or Jackson's Early Grey...but this tastes amazing..."

William smiled brightly and kissed Kiyoshi's nose. "Told ya~ And besides, this is from fresh ingrediants~" He said with a smile and wrapped a hand around his lover's waist while slowly sitting up, being careful not to spill the tea. When he got into a sitting position, Kiyoshi was on his lap, and William was rather comfortable with drinking tea.

"Will...our baby's going to be gorgeous." Kiyoshi stated rather randomly, though, as he said this, he was looking down at his belly, smiling rather softly, before gently placing one of his hand on his belly before murmuring, "I can't believe...I have something inside me...I'm growing something inside me...I'm bringing something to life...it's beautiful..." Gently, he rested his forehead flatly on his lover's shoulder, "He or she is going to have the best fathers ever..."

William could feel a soft smile spreading across his face as he listened to the other talk. "Of course it will." He said softly and gently stroked his lover's back. "Now come on, drink your tea~" He said with a chuckle and reached out for a dango. He put it into his mouth a smiled, closing his grey eyes. A child... He still couldn't get used to the thought. His thoughts drifted over to the small box that held something evry important. He wasn't ready to use it yet though... Not yet.

Kiyoshi yawned rather softly before nodding, sipping at his tea again. Musing under his breath, he had a rather thin smile laced on his lips, "Hmm...I wonder if the baby will like sweets...given I eat so many of them...Or maybe the baby will like more bitter foods, because it'll get sick of eating sweets while it's inside me?" Kiyoshi seemed rather...relaxed, which was a bit different for a change. He was obviously happy...but he wasn't hyper. After a few moments, he gulped down the rest of the tea before reaching over and placing the glass on the nightstand.

William smiled at his lover's words and rested his chin on the other's shoulder. "We'll know when the time comes, sweetie~" He said softly and continued drinking the tea. Will noticed how relaxed Kiyoshi seemed, and honestly, it was kind of a relief to Will. He was growing a bit tired of the hyper-ness of his lover... Something like this was a really nice change.

Kiyoshi, himself, was relieved. He needed to relax, he needed to just take it easy for a while, and for some reason, the idea of the child inside of him soothed his mind. Softly sighing, the young bluenette gently kissed his lover's cheek before resting his head on his shoulder again, humming to himself. Though, little did Will know, that once Kiyoshi was on the pills that he was one before, things were going to change, and definitely not for the better. Kiyoshi, when he took that medication, was like a blank canvas, there was no emotion there, and no emotion that he felt except for frustration, and a bit of blankness, it basically turned the bluenette, from lively, to an almost dead personality. The bluenette honestly didn't want to really take the pills, but if that was what William wanted, then he'd do it for him.

"I'm going to go to the doctor tomorrow...they'll put me back on my medication...and then I'll come home, I'll let you work on your book the whole day if you'd like...I'll clean the house, make dinner, and probably take a shower some time tomorrow...and then my parents will be here...does that sound good?"

William smiled softly and nodded. "Sure, thanks..." He said softly and pressed a gentle kiss against the other's cheek. "You have no idea how happy this makes me~" The older man let out a chuckle and took one cookie. "You want this?" He asked softly while holding it out in front of Kiyoshi. Then the taller male noticed that Kiyoshi wasn't just calm... There seemed to be something upsetting the other. "Hey, is something wrong?" He asked quietly while gently stroking his lover's hair. "Is it about me?"

"It...hardly has anything to do with you, though you're somewhat involved...but..the medication...the medication that the doctor is prescribing me....yes, it makes me less emotional...and by "less", I mean it makes me...emotionless, so to speak. I remember, because I couldn't comprehend pain, and I couldn't even think if I was happy, or if I was sad...I...I didn't feel, I didn't understand love, or hate, I was just...neutral...I went off the medication because I wanted to be able to express myself and how I feel..but it turns out having emotions has seemed to upset others, because I'm too happy, or sometimes I cry too often...I just want to make you happy, y'know? I just want to be what you want me to be...I want to do what makes you happy...and if making you happy means that I have to be back on the medication, then so be it." explained the bluenette, closing his eyes again, trying to keep his composure. He didn't want to even make his voice sad, even though he felt a bit of sadness deep down, he just didn't want to look like an emotional weirdo, and then anger Will. Kiyoshi sometimes felt like a screw-up for this reason, because he never could really feel...completely good about himself.

William raised his eyebrows and let out a sigh. "Don't take the medicine... Can't you find something else? Something a bit less... Umm... Well, you know. Something that would just let you deal with your nerves, and not work like something that would take away all of your emotions..." Will said quietly and pressed a kiss against the smaller's neck. "And is it just me, or are you avoiding to sound sad?" The older man asked a bit sadly. "This definitely has something to do with me, right?"

"Will, it has nothing to do with you...don't worry." Kiyoshi sighed softly, staring at the wall, his eyes half-lidded, a bit sleepy, before he suggested, "How about this? If I think I'm going to cry, I just walk away and go somewhere else to cry?" the pale-skinned male's skin was cold to the touch, even though he thought it was hot in the room.(My skin is always like that .-.). The blue-haired male huffed softly, before swallowing deeply, trying to make the inner, sad feeling go away.

William let out an annoyed groan and cupped his lover's face with both hands. "If you feel like crying, you come to me and I help you. Don't do this, please... I feel like you're running away from me!" The older man said with a rather sad expression on his face. "If you feel sad, tell me and I'll help you through it. If you feel happy, share some of your happiness with me! If you feel pain... I'll do my best to make it go away." The taller man said softly and managed a small smile.

"My crying annoys you, though." said the bluenette rather quietly, before sighing, "I'm not running from you, I just...don't want to anger you with my emotions, because I'm too emotional...I'm not sure if it's because I'm pregnant or if it's because I'm annoying by nature." The tiny male murmured, "Just like my emotions ruined the night we were having, I ruined it because I'm sad again. I'm sorry."

"You didn't ruin it by your sadness!" William said, starting to feel more and more annoyed. "Come here..." He muttered out quietly before pulling his lover into a hug. "Don't be sorry about how you feel... Your crying annoys me because I have no idea how to deal with it... Really, it seems like anything I do is wrong..."

"It's not that everything you do is wrong...I just feel like you get upset with me sometimes...and I don't like it when my friends are upset...and you, as my lover, I hate seeing you upset probably like...ten times more...I feel bad...because I feel like I'm the source of you feeling upset...so I guess we kind of feel the same, except I express it more...We both feel like we cause each other's sadness." murmured the bluenette quietly, realizing a bit of a connection between their emotions. Tightly, he hugged him back, his grip strong, yet gentle.

William let out a sigh, that was followed by a weak chuckle. "We're just a couple of dumbasses who cause each other sadness without even realizing it..." He murmured out as he held Kiyoshi close to himself. "That's kindda stupid, don't you think?" The dark-haired man asked with a smile tugging at the corners of his lips. It didn't take long for the older man to start laughing, pulling away to look at his lover with a grin.

Kiyoshi giggled softly at what William had said, a soft pink blue coming up onto his cheeks. Gently, he leaned forward a bit and pressed a few pecks on his lover's lips before starting to laugh, his blush becoming a softer version of burgundy. "We're so silly!~" At the top of the young singer's head, the roots of his hair was becoming visible again, a dark black color visible. The blue-eyed male blinked a few times before saying a bit randomly, "I was considering dying my hair a dark blue color, hn...what do you think? Should I keep the blue color I use now, or switch it up?"

William chuckled softly and planted a small kiss on Kiyoshi's nose. "Why don't you just dye it to black?" He asked with a smile. "That way I would finally be able to see your realy hair color~" He smiled softly and gently tucked a few hair strands behind the other's ear. "But if you don't feel like it, you should leave this color."

"Hmm...well, the persona that I play usually has some colored hair, that isn't very natural...hmm..maybe just for a while I'll keep my hair black, so you can see what the real me looks like!~" giggled the younger male rather softly, before saying, "I'll take my piercings out and everything when I do that, since it's "all natural"." There was a bit of a playful look in his eyes, before he asked, "Are you ticklish?"

William grinned widely and shook his head. "Nope, not at all~ Doesn't work on me at all... But what about you~?" The older man asked and lightly trailed his fingers over the smaller's sides. "If I started tickling you, would it affect you~?" He snickered as he began tickling his lover, awaiting for his reaction.

Kiyoshi's eyes went wide when he felt contact on his sides, and his face instantly lit up into a bright shade of pink. Feeling his nerves catch on fire, he resisted the urge to even giggle, though that stronghold only lasted for a few moments before he started laughing hysterically, a bright smile on his lips, his eyes closed tightly.

William was very amused with the reaction of his lover. The older man didn't stop tickling the other, starting to laugh himself. It seemed that Kiyoshi's laughter was really infectious! He grinned to himself as he slipped his hands under the smaller's shirt to tickle his bare skin.

With a large smile, the young male instantly started laughing very loud, almost as if he were screaming. Eyes squeezing tight, lungs breathing for air, he was panting in between his laughter, a very happy sight to behold. The tiny male began to squiggle a bit underneath his lover's hands.

William chuckled softly and stopped for a bit, looking at his lover with a grin. "I'm guessing you are ticklish~" He teased softly and pecked the other's forehead. "Do you need any more?" The older asked with a chuckle and teasingly trailed his fingers over Kiyoshi's sides.