The Unwritten Story of William//A MPreg Story// Bellala99 & Ciel

{。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

William kicked the rocks that got in his way, bad energy just radiating from him. The man couldn't look at anybody, so he just went to the riverside. The dark-haired male sat down on the grass and sighed while watching the river. The calmness around him helped him clear his mind at least a little bit, yet the more he thought about it, the more it hurt. It wasn't actually Kiyoshi's fault... And here he was acting like such a dick! The grey-eyed man groaned out and stood up after around twenty minutes. Quickly, he went back home, yet he stopped before opening the door. Instead of just walking in, the man pressed the doorbell and bit his lip. Please come here... He thought to himself, feeling worse that he's ever felt.

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• Zombie_In_A_Box

The bluenette was shuttering horribly, as if his bones were shaking violently inside of him as he sat. Gulping a few times his eyes widened when he heard the doorbell ring. Lip quivering, he slowly stood up, hardly able to, his eyes hardly blinking, his eyes not focused on a single thing. Carefully, he walked down the stairs and answered the door.

"Who is it?" he asked hoarsely, not even looking at whoever it was. Blood was dripping down his face, some of it smeared to the other side of his face. The already tender skin had ripped open when he was slapped again, though he seemed to not even care about the fact that he was bleeding everywhere. Porcelain skin seemed lighter than usual, blue eyes a bit hazy and red due to tears, the areas around his eyes puffy from tears, face wet from crimson liquor and tear residue.

William felt as if something heavy was dropped on his chest when the door opened. He bit his lip and let out a small sigh. "Can I come in?..." He asked quietly, looking at his lover... No, that wasn't right. You weren't supposed to hit your lovers... So what excatly eas Kiyoshi to him? The man could feel tears welling in his own eyes as he kept his gaze on the other. "At least let me help you take care of the... Of your face..." William asked softly, his hands clenching into fists. He wanted to punch himself in the face for this.

The bluenette blinked a few times. He knew exactly who it was, and he wasn't sure what to say or what to do. No, wait, he didn't know who this was. He thought he knew who this was. Who was William anyways?

"I usually don't talk to strangers, but sure, you can come in." said the bluenette rather hoarsely, leaving the door open, though walking away a bit, his fragile arms wrapped around his abdomen, eyes empty, barren of emotion this time. Kiyoshi was dry. There was no happiness in usually cheery orbs, no life in his step, no smile on his face, and definitely no glee in his voice which usually changed octaves based on how merry he was.

I'm not his lover...I'm just his bother. He doesn't love me...what we had was meant to be a one-night stand, nothing more, nothing less. He got me pregnant. I knew he was going to regret it...I knew that he'd end up hating me in the end...he'd hurt...everybody hurts me...he's no different...he promised to me, and he lied...he told me he loved me...he lied again...I'm just a gullible piece of shit.

William's breathing hitched at Kiyoshi's words. Still, he took a step inside the house and closed the doors behind him. A pained expression was on his face as he quietly followed the bluenette, not one more word escaping from his mouth anymore. He went off to find some sanitizer and something like a bandage, or a plaster. Once he'd found them, the dark-haired man came back to Kiyoshi, his eyes filled with pure sorrow. "Could you sit down?" He asked softly while holding the tools in his hands. The man could feel his heart being torn into small pieces each time he saw Kiyoshi's face...

Blankly staring at his feet, he just gazed at the floor and his feet as if they were fascinating, his lip twitching the slightest bit as he watched his blood drip onto the floor, creating stains in the rug. The tips of his bangs had turned a dark violet color from the blood, hair slightly matted from it at the tips. Once he heard the other order him to sit down, he slowly nodded, just sitting down on the couch, hands in his lap. Almost hesitantly, he looked upwards, staring Will straight in the eyes, his own eyes almost hollow, except for the lingering pain that occasionally washed through them.

William let a small sigh escape his mouth before he crouched down in front of the other. Gently, he brushed away the hair and tucked it behind Kiyoshi's ear before beginning to disinfect the wound. The man tried to be as gentle as he could, not wanting for the other to feel any more pain that he himself had caused. Once Will finished cleaning up the wound, he softly put on a plaster, making sure it covered up the whole wound before he pulled away. "Should I leave?" He asked quietly, his hands shaking slightly as he asked, his eyes turned away.

Kiyoshi blankly stared at him, blinking a few times before he replied with a rather monotone voice, "No, my parents want to meet their grand-child's father." His petal pink lips twitched the slightest bit before he quietly said, "They want to meet who I fell in love with." There was a bit of sadness in his tone, before he quietly rested back against the couch, tears ceasing, nothing threatening to come from his eyes. Though, after a few moments of silence, he asked, "Why did I deserve this? I'm sorry for whatever I did wrong...I'm sorry...that I'm not good enough to satisfy you..." He pointed to the puncture in his face, his voice filled with grief.

William's lower lip trembled when he heard Kiyoshi's question. He couldn't even bring himself to look at the other anymore. "It's not..." He tried to start, yet a hard lump in his throat provided him from continuing that thought. The man took in a deep breath and gripped his dark hair with one hand. "I'm sorry..." It was all he managed to whisper out as a few tears rolled down from his eyes. His breathing hitched as he tried to say something else, but he just couldn't find the words. His grey eyes were filled with honest tears... And he couldn't remember the last time that's happened.

"Why are you crying? I thought crying pissed you off." Kiyoshi said rather blankly, his voice dull, before a few more tears slipped from his tear ducts. Shakily, he got up, his fingers trembling the slightest bit before he said quiet underneath his breath,"...I still love you..." His voice was hoarse as he carefully hugged the older male, still vibrating violently, tightly clenching his shirt, burying his face into his chest, "...I'd still love you...even if you'd hit me one-hundred times...but...lovers don't hit each other...what even I am to you?" His knees felt as if they could buckle beneath him, his stomach felt like a tumbling hell.

William felt as if the world was crumbling down around him. When Kiyoshi hugged him, he wasn't even able to react at first. Only after a bit, he gently wrapped his hands around the smaller man. The dark-haired male buried his face into the blue hair as a few more tears slipped from his eyes. The man wasn't able to say another word... Or maybe he just didn't want to. Whatever it was, he wouldn't even know what to say. Still, he had to at least try and answer Kiyoshi's question. "A pig like me doesn't even deserve something like love..." He muttered out at first, holding the other close. "I don't know, Kiyoshi... I just don't know..."

Kiyoshi hugged him a bit closer, not really wanting to let go of him, gently nuzzling his face deeper into his partner's chest, before quietly asking, "Are...you going to leave me? I...d-don't...know what I-I'd do without you...." A bit more emotion came into his voice as he could feel his heart sink into what felt like a bottomless pit, his breathing becoming a bit labored. "William..." Kiyoshi hardly ever called William by his actual whole name. The young man's voice sounded desperate, scared...broken.

William let out a shaky sigh and slowly pulled his head away from Kiyoshi's hair, yet his eyes were still filled with tears. "I can't promise you anything..." He said quietly, his hands shaking as he held the other close. "I don't know if I can do it..." He said and his voice broke at the end of the sentence. He couldn't stop himself from wanting to stay with Kiyoshi... But each time he'd look at the other, he knew he wouldn't be able to feel right. Maybe this relationship just wasn't working out?..

"I understand." The bluenette stated quietly, resting his head nervously on the older male's chest again, breathing in his scent, as if this was the last time he was going to see him. Though, the bluenette was unaware, this was the last time he was going to see Will in a long time. Blinking a few times, he asked quietly, "Do you still love me?"

William bit his lip and stayed quiet, unable to answer the question. He closed his eyes and sighed softly, finding his heart heavier than always. The man looked at the other with a still-pained expression on his face and bit his lip before talking. "Look... Tonight, we should just forget about this... Just until your parents leave..." He said quietly, trying to brush off the fact that he didn't answer the younger's question.

Blinking slowly, the young bluenette nodded his head before saying, "Well of course, I wouldn't want to make you seem like an abusive boyfriend, I'll just tell them that I fell out off of the swing in the backyard and that I cut my face on a rock." The short male sighed softly, before he then said, "You still didn't answer my other question."

William looked away, biting his lower lip. "I don't even know how to answer. I don't understand a single thing that's going on with me..." He said quietly and pulled back from the other, his face filled with sorrow. "I can't answer your question..." He added quietly and took in a hitched breath, closing his eyes for the time being.

That night was a bit rocky. The house was cleaned, the cats were happy, the ferret was asleep. Everything was fine, except for the main part of the night, Will and Kiyoshi's relationship. When his parents came, they were a bit suspicious of the excuse that Kiyoshi had for as to why his face was all cut up. Kiyoshi's mother, Ai, was a rather beautiful woman, who had oriental features, had a clear, child-like complexion, long, dark brown hair, that had bangs that went down to her eyebrows, and chocolate brown eyes. She was rather short in stature, though she made up for it with her feisty personality. His father, Daichi, however, had more American looks, having pale skin, slightly freckled, and had dark hair, basically a black color, and eyes that were a smoldering blue color. Compared to his wife, he was rather tall person. Daichi was a rather kind man, very relaxed, laid-back, and didn't really loose his temper. Ai was a bit more...feisty, fiery, more up-beat, and lively. Most of the talking done that night was in japanese.

His parents ended up leaving after that night, and they didn't seem all that pleased with William, well, at least Ai wasn't. She was very suspicious of the man. Though, while they were there, they had a box of stuff for the to open, and it was a "surprise". But, they also ended up showing Will the modeling pictures that Kiyoshi had done back in Japan, which obviously made Kiyoshi embarrassed. Some of them had his body revealed, except for his private areas, some of them had him dressed up in cosplays, one of them to be specific being a Pikachu, more pictures of him dressed as a girl, and the others were rather random. Though, only one of them had Kiyoshi with his natural hair-color, and the picture was a bit...stunning. He had jet black hair, which was about the same length that it was now, though the thing about the picture was that his eyes were so bright, they contrasted with his white skin and his black hair, and almost made him look like an angel. The rest of the night was revolved around eating Japanese food, and having some friendly conversation. His parents ended up leaving after Kiyoshi fell asleep against Will's shoulder...and to Kiyoshi's surprise in the morning,...so did Will.

No signs from William were heard for two months. He just took all of his things at some point at night and left without saying good bye or leaving any notes that would explain what he's going to do. The man nearly cut off his relationship with Kiyoshi, not calling or texting him, not responding to his as well.

Yet one day, the dark-haired man decided it was time. He just had to face everything... William made sure everything was ready before he left to Kiyoshi's house, feeling slightly nervous. How was the other going to react?

The man's hair had grown a bit longer and now were covering his left eye, though everything else remained unchanged. He stopped his black car in front of Kiyoshi's house and stepped out, taking in a few deep breaths before walking towards the door. He pressed the doorbell and nervously gripped onto the bouquet of flowers he held in his hands. That was probably the stupidest thing to do... But he thought they were nice. Red and white roses... They always looked simply amazing to Will.

Kiyoshi had been sitting down with his friend, Inari who was also in his band. They were currently playing Go-Fish, given that she was over, and there was nothing better to do in that time. Inari had admitted to having a crush on Kiyoshi in the past month, though Kiyoshi declined from her offer, they were still best friends. With a content sigh, the young male had started to put Will behind him. The first month was the hardest part for him given the fact that he was cronically depressed, and no one was there to help him.

Though now, there was a knock on the door, which somewhat surprised the young bluenette. Blinking a few times, he nervously rubbed the back of his neck and got up before saying to the pinkette that sat at the other side of the table from him, "Nehh...we can start over if you want, let me just get the door..." With that, he tossed his cards on the table, and when Inari saw them, she cursed, given that if they were still playing, she would have won.

Making his way towards the door, the bluenette gulped. It's probably Eren...he said he'd come by today. Slowly, the young man opened the door, peering out of it, standing straight up when he was face to face with the person there. When he saw who it was, his eyes grew large, and there was a bit of panic laced in his bright blue irises.

Kiyoshi looked different compared to what he looked like two months ago. Still rather skinny, he had gained about ten pounds, so he looked a bit healthier than he did before. Instead of a plum bruised face, there was a slight remain of the healed cut, a slowly fading scar. Dark blue piercings instead of black piercings clad his lip and left ear. Though the thing that changed the most was the fact that his hair was jet black. He looked beautiful. The porcelain doll image that he once held a few years back as a model had returned. His eyes were extremely bright in the contrast of alabaster and pitch black.

"Hey, William."

William let out a soft smile and tilted his head. "Hey~" He greeted softly and extended the flower bouquet to Kiyoshi. "I, uhm... I want to ask you something." He started off softly, his grey eyes seeming slightly unconfident, yet there was still hope.

The man nervously took a step back and looked at the other. "But first, you look beautiful. Black hair does suit you after all~" He complimented softly and smiled, his expression soon becoming one filled with love. The dark-haired man reached out to stroke Kiyoshi's hair, yet stopped himself and let out a nervous chuckle.

"Anyway, I was wondering... Would you care to spend a day with me?" He asked with hopeful eyes as he slipped his hands into his pockets. "I really want you to accompany me somewhere... And it's important... So, could you?"

The black-haired man rubbed the back of his neck nervously before glancing backwards at Inari. The pinkette behind him smiled thinly, almost sadly it seemed, though she gave him a thumbs up before she mouth 'we can finish our game later' towards the young blue-eyed man.

With a nervous, almost lop-sided grin, the blackette slowly nodded and said, his voice a bit more...clear...less peppy, and a lot more...calm, so to speak. This was like the day that William and Kiyoshi first met. Gnawing on his bottom lip, he slowly out-stretched his hand, and took the flowers, sniffing them softly, enjoying the sweet scent they gave off. Beautiful

As if he were pondering his mind for an answer to give the older male, he chewed on his thumb for a few moments before he nodded to himself and replied, "Yeah, sure, why not? We might as well spend some time together." With a small sigh, the blue-eyed young man ran one of his hands through his hair, a bit nervous. What the hell am I getting myself into?

William smiled and reached out to gently take Kiyoshi's hand into his own. "Thank you~ Do you want to take anything before we go?.." That was when the man glanced behind the younger male and saw the pinkette. "Oh, Inari, right? Sorry, I'm probably interrupting you two..." He apologized softly and let out a smile.

The man then turned his attention back to Kiyoshi and smiled softly, gently stroking his hand. William had so much planned out for this day... Yet the end had to be perfect. Still, to get to the end you had to go through a lot... And there were bound to be a ton of questions.

Truth was, William even went to anger managment lessons. Just a few of them, just to make sure he didn't snap again. The man's gaze trailed off to Kiyoshi's tumnmy and he smiled softly. "How are you both doing, actually?"

Inari smiled softly before she got up from the table, slipped on her shoes, and walked towards the door to see the two of them holding hands, a bit of a sad look in her eyes before she smiled again, and hugged the black-haired male's arm, and kissed his cheek softly, before saying in a rather cheery voice, "See yah, Ki-kun!~" And with that, she got into her car and left.

The black haired man sighed softly and rubbed at his cheek before muttering, "I thought I told her that I hated when she did that..." With another huff, the young male said rather contently, "The baby's doing okay...I got my first ultrasound done...the baby's adorable...they said they should know the gender by six months...as for me, I'm doing okay I suppose...my ferret died, so I ended up getting two hamsters, one named Cho, and the other one named Akemi...the band and I finished the next album, and I've had a few shows here and there...oh, and I started decorating the baby's room...don't worry, I didn't paint the walls anything bright...in fact, I painted it a few different colors, though they're pastel colors, and they're nice and light. My parents sent a package of baby toys and such..and that's about it." sighed the black-haired man before he said, "I don't feel like grabbing anything...so I'm ready to go if you are."

William's expression softened completely as he listened to the other talk. He smiled gently and lightly squeezed Kiyoshi's hand. “I'm really glad to hear that you're doing alright...“He said softly and looked at the smaller man with a loving look. Nothing else was shown in his eyes by now - it was only love and affection.

The man nodded when the other said he didn't need to take anything and let out a smile. “Let's go then~“ He said softly before turning to his car. Will still held the other's hand in his own until they reached his car. William smiled and opened the door for Kiyoshi. “And tell me if anything is wrong, okay?“ His voice was softer than usual and he seemed truly relaxed... It was definitely a nice change from the last time.