The Unwritten Story of William//A MPreg Story// Bellala99 & Ciel

{。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

William chuckled and shook his head. "Yeah, yeah, now let's go~" He laughed softly as he walked behind Kiyoshi and wrapped both hands around the thin waist. The man started walking like this, making sure that his lover would be safe until they reached their destination. "There are roots here... Don't trip, be careful~" He said quietly next to Kiyoshi's ear as he led the other through a small forest.

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• Zombie_In_A_Box

"It smells like nature out here, at least it doesn't smell like grease and smog like the city does." commented the young male quietly, as he tried to not trip over the roots that Will had just mentioned, having a bit of a hard time, though still not completely tripping over them. Relying on Will was hard to do with this blindfold on, given that Kiyoshi was a bit of a clutz without the blindfold on. "Are we almost there yet?"

William smiled softly and simply picked Kiyoshi up, into his arms. "Well, this'll be easier." He said with a chuckle and walked towards the river. The man hummed to himself and smiled as he reached the most beautiful part of the river - from here, the city was still seen, even though the biggest part that was seen was the river. There were various trees at both shores and William smiled softly before placing the other down. "You can take it off now..."

Kiyoshi instantly took the blindfold off when he was told that he could, obviously really excited. Given his personality, he got excited over little things, and the blindfold made everything a bit more dramatic for him. Once his eyes laid sight on the river, he grinned largely, and giggled, obviously merry, and he glanced at Will with a large smile spread on his face, "This is so pretty, Will! You really are the best!" His icy blue orbs looked absolutely delighted at the sight before he asked, "Are we going to go swimming?"

William smiled softly and shook his head before pulling away a few steps. "No, but I hope you'll enjoy this as well..." He said softly and smiled at his lover. "Saying that I'm sorry wasn't my only reason of coming back." As William said that, he slowly got on one knee and looked up at the younger man as he pulled out a small box from his pocket. "I also felt that I was finally ready to ask you one important thing..." The man tilted his head and looked at Kiyoshi with loving eyes. "I know that our relationship isn't exactly perfect, but..." With these words, the dark-haired male opened up the box only to reveal a ring. "Will you marry me?"

When Will backed up a bit, Kiyoshi cocked his head softly, a bit of confusion held in his eyes. What...is he doing? "Will..." Kiyoshi was about to begin a sentence, to state his confusion, though instantly fell silent when he saw the older male drop on one knee, and the black-haired male instantly covered his mouth, his eyes turning rather wide, blinking a few times as if he didn't believe what was happening right now, trying to test if this was reality or not. Hearing those three words, he instantly fell to his knees, and hugged William closely, crying hysterically and laughing at the same time, overwhelmed with happiness, voice was filled with excitement and love. "Yes William! Yes...I'll marry you!"

William smiled softly and gently took the other's hand, putting the ring on his finger. He let out a small chuckle as the fireworks started and caught his new fiancee's lips into a kiss. This had got to be the happiest moment in his life... The man grinned as he broke the kiss and chuckled. In his eyes there was now only love as he entwined their fingers together, pressing small kisses on every part of his lover's face and neck. With each kiss, he whispered out a soft 'I love you', with a soft smile staying on his face. "Kiyoshi..." He said softly, unable to form any more sentences.

Eyes wide when he heard the large booming sounds in the distance, and the colorful, multi-colored rainbows, he smiled largely, though his eyes were still full of happy tears. All of this was too much for Kiyoshi's mind to handle, this just made him so brilliantly overwhelmed...everything was so perfect. "I love you too..." he whispered out softly, allowing his l-, no, fiance, to pepper kisses all over his face. "William..." he said softly, bringing up a hand to rest on Will's face, not sure what to say anymore.

William smiled warmly and let out a soft chuckle before pressing their foreheads together. "We'll all be happy together... You, me, and the little baby..." He said softly and leaned down to place a kiss on Kiyoshi's belly. "We'll take good care of you~" The man promised softly and chuckled as he leaned back to Kiyoshi. "And I'll take good care of you..." He said quietly and planted a kiss on his nose. "I love you... I love you so much..."

Kiyoshi smiled largely and said quietly, "I'm sure the baby is very happy too right now..." Gently, he kissed Will's cheek softly, and giggled when he felt Will kiss his nose. Looking up a his fiance, he quietly said, "I love you too, hun." He honestly didn't know what to do in this situation. He couldn't really form sentences, or really think of actual words to say. Though, the smile that was there currently beamed when he saw the bright colors of the fireworks.

William smiled softly and sat down comfortably on the ground, pulling Kiyoshi on his lap. "Let's just stay here for a while..." He said softly as he rested his chin on the other's shoulder. Both of his arms were around the smaller's waist as a small smile played on his face. The man pressed a gentle kiss against his fiancee's cheek and smiled as he watched the fireworks. "It's beautiful, isn't it?"

"It's....lovely." the young male finally said, after thinking of something to say. Leaning against the older male, he snuggled into his embrace. "You're all mine...and I'm all yours'...it's all perfect..." With a small sigh, the raven watched as more colors popper vibrantly in the sky. Pink, red, orange, green, blue, white...it was the most magnificent thing he had seen in his life.

William chuckled and nodded as he held the other close. "And I'll be yours forever." He said softly and let out a small chuckle before gently kissing his fiancee's cheek. "I'll listen to your every request... Sweetie, right now you're my biggest matter... If there's anything you need, don't ever hesitate to say it."

"As cheesy as it sounds, all I need is you..oh, and maybe a defibrillator, because I think I'm going to die of happiness right now." sighed Kiyoshi softly contently before he snuggled closer to him, yawning softly, a bit tired from the whole day. "I love you...so much...I'm so happy that you entered my life that night after the concert...I'm happy that al of this happened, because look at us now...we're perfect..."

Willia smiled softly and pressed a gentle kiss against Kiyoshi's neck. "I couldn't agree more..." He muttered out softly and smiled as his gaze trailed back to the fireworks. A perfect moment... Oh, how much he wished it could last forever...

In the next few months, a lot of things happened, one of the biggest ones being their weddings - since both of them were quite popular in their own way, the weddings truly were spectacular. There were many guests, the whole atmosphere was quite nice as well... Yet, after a few weeks, Will learned just how hard it was to cope with a pregnant guy. Merely the cravings were driving him crazy...

William let a small sigh escape his lips as he leaned against their house and took out a cigarette. That was one f the worst things that happened... He started smoking. Not too oftenly, and very rarely around Kiyoshi, but he still did. It helped him relax... Kiyoshi was pregnant for five months already... Pretty amazing, when you think about it.

Kiyoshi was doing pretty okay working with himself for the last few months, given that he stopped being such a cry-baby most of the time. Though he did have some pretty weird cravings, like frosting covered asparagus, or a bowl full of brussel sprouts with milk, like someone would eat cereal. There were some times when he was seriously stressed about half of the things happening with him. Inari had come over a few times to help decorate the baby's room, and make sure that Kiyoshi didn't pick out anything too colorful. Haranori had only bothered them once, though afterwards, he ended up giving them baby toys and gifts to try to make up for his behavior. Kiyoshi's band was around a lot, and they helped around the house a lot when the two of them needed help. Kiyoshi also had experienced the baby's first kick, which, sadly, made him vomit.

Though William started smoking, and of course Kiyoshi hated it, and he even hated kissing Will afterwards, because Kiyoshi thought that smoking was absolutely disgusting, and it was like kissing an ashtray, he never told Will to stop, because he didn't want to argue with him.

Sitting down on the couch, he was staring at the ceiling tiredly, his arm around his stomach, caressing his stomach gently. It had been a pretty rough day, and Kiyoshi wasn't exactly feeling all that great for the past few days.

William took in a deep breath as he closed his eyes, smoking the cigarette outside. He knew that Kiyoshi hated it, but it was the only way he was able to collect his thoughts normally... The man sighed softly and stared right in front of him. He was growing worried about his husband... Yes, husband. He still couldn't get used to the fact that they were really married...

Anyway, William was worried about the other. He hadn't been feeling too well, and William could only hope that everything was okay with the baby... Maybe they should visit the hospital?..

Kiyoshi was still rather happy that they were married, though it was still hard to handle. The only thing that distressed him about the whole thing was that Will was acting more like he did before they were married, during the first month they met and William slapped him. Though, he pushed the thought aside, not trying to think of those times.

The black-haired male felt like the whole room was 100 degrees, and it felt like everything was swirling, and it felt absolutely horrible. Rolling up his sleeves, he tried to get cooler, but to no avail. It felt hot as hell in this house to the abnormally pregnant male.

William sighed and put out the cigarette, tossing it into an ash tray before walking inside the house. The man smiled softly at his husband and walked up to him, pressing a soft kiss against his cheek. “Is something wrong?“ He asked softly when he noticed that the other didn't look too well. William lightly bit his lip as he wrapped a hand around the thin waist.

Kiyoshi blinked a few times before looking at Will, his eyes a bit foggy. His face scrunched up when Will gave him a kiss on the cheek, given that he could smell the present scent of the cigarette, hating the smell. Black hair covering his bright blue eyes, the pale man's face was rather flushed, and his temperature was a bit high. "It's just a fever...nothing much...I'll just sleep it off or something..."

William bit his lip and shook his head. “No way. Get ready and I'll get you to a hospital... I don't want anything to happen to you...“ The man said softly as he pulled back, looking at Kiyoshi. “Better safe than sorry, don't you think?“ He chuckled softly and lightly stroked his husband's waist.

"I'm positive I only have a fever...but if you insist..." sighed Kiyoshi quietly, before lightly resting his hand on Will's, rubbing along with it. The black-haired man was obviously tired, and rings of faint plum stained the bottom lid of his eye."Yeah..... better safe than sorry!~"

William smiled and pressed a soft kiss against the other's cheek. “Go on then, I'll get my wallet...“ And a pack of cigarettes... Though he didn't say it out loud. “...And we can go~“ He smiled softly and affectionaly stroked his husband's belly. “Gotta make sure everything's alright...“

Kiyoshi sighed to himself before he rolled off of the couch, and landed on his feet. You talk about me being healthy and yet you smoke...that's second hand smoke...I have asthma, dumbass, you need to quit... Though the black-haired man said nothing about his asthma towards his husband, he still made it obvious that he hated the fact that Will smoked. With a small huff, he walked over towards the door and slipped on his shoes, not really in the mood to go anywhere or do anything, in fact, he just wanted to go to sleep.

William glanced at his lover and sighed softly before walking off to get his wallet, phone and cigarettes. Once they were all safely in his pockets, the man walked towards his husband and put on his own shoes. He knew that Kiyoshi didn't like him smoking, but this was the best way to get rid of unneccesary thoughts. He tried his best not to smoke around the younger male, no, he never smoked when Kiyoshi was around. He knew that it would cause harm for the baby... The dark-haired male looked at the shorter man and smiled softly. "Let's go?"