The Unwritten Story of William//A MPreg Story// Bellala99 & Ciel

{。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

"O-okay...I-I...trust you..." The black-haired man stammered as the ride started to move, rotating slow at first, before it's speed increased. Breathing leisurely, he tried not to feel scared, but it wasn't working...this was probably the ride that he was the most scared of. Looking at Will, he began to breath...better, it was better for him to just look at his lover instead of looking elsewhere.

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

• Zombie_In_A_Box

William glanced over at his lover and let out a small chuckle. Really, like a kid... The man didn't say a word - he just cupped Kiyoshi's face with one hand as he smiled softly. "I'm glad you trust me..." He muttered out as he slowly moved closer to his lover's face. "There's no need to be scared, you know..." The man said softly, though he wasn't sure if he was talking about the ride or what he wanted to do.

Nodding slightly, given that his lover had his face cupped, he wasn't quite sure what to do, so he just relaxed and waited for the ride to be over, even though it felt as if it were taking forever. "Okay...I'll try not to be scared..." Theblue sky's color began to turn a bit deeper, signifying that it was getting towards evening. Today seemed...special, in Kiyoshi's eyes, it was a good day for him so far.

William smiled softly and slowly closed in the distance between their faces. He caught the other's lips into a soft, gentle kiss, as if slightly unsure if this was really the right thing. The dark-haired man closed his eyes and wrapped his free hand around the smaller's waist, pulling him a bit closer. He didn't even realize just how much he'd missed the feeling if Kiyoshi's lips...

Almost surprised, the young male didn't quite kiss back right away, though soon slipped into the kiss, closing his eyes softly, wrapping his arms around his lover's neck, smiling against his lover's lips merrily. This felt so right to him...this was the best part of his day, this was absolutely perfect. The feeling of Will's lips...the softness...the tender love that Will held when he kissed him.

William smiled into the kiss and deepened it a little, lightly trailing his tongue over the other's bottom lip. Merely the taste of Kiyoshi was enough to drive him crazy... The man let out a small groan into the other's mouth as he slid his hands gently to rest on his lover's waist, holding him close to himself.

Moaning ever so slightly into their kiss, he opened his mouth a bit to allow the older male inside, not caring much for the people who watching from below in disgust, heck, he almost forgot the fact that they were on a ferris wheel. Wrapping his hands around Will's neck, he drew him a bit closer, so that he could have better access to his ready mouth.

William let a small chuckle slip from his mouth as he slipped his tongue inside of the other's mouth. The slippery muscle trailed over every single part of the forgotten area. It's been way too long... The dark-haired male smiled into the kiss and opened his eyes slightly, just enough to observe his lover's face.

Kiyoshi allowed his tongue to roam, and mingle with the tongue that had escaped from William's mouth, missing the feeling, it felt foreign, yet is was delicious. Kiyoshi's face was peaceful, not anything forced, and held a look of true tranquility to it.The black-haired male's eyes weren't squeezed shut as in pain, they were delicately closed, just as his eyebrows showed no anger, just curving a bit to emphasize his happiness.

William smiled softly and pulled away after a few moments, licking his lips to break the saliva strings that were connecting their tongues. He let out a small chuckle and looked at Kiyoshi with a soft look. "It's good to be back..." He muttered out softly and pressed a gentle kiss against the other's forehead before glanccing outside the window. The view was truly amazing... From here, almost all of the city could be seen. Some lights were already lit, given that it was getting darker...

Smiling softly, the young male slunk closer to him, and rested his head on his lover's lap and had his eyes partially closed, though not all of the way, relaxing a bit, and looking out of the ride, staring at the different lights, "It's so pretty..." the young male commented, his voice light.

William smiled softly and gently stroked his lover's head. "And not scary at all, hn?" He asked with a soft chuckle as he looked through the windows. A smile never left his face as he observed the view that was beneath them. After a while, the man glanced at his clock and lightly bit his lip. Less than an hour left... They'd have to move on after this.

"Hmm...not that scary...as long as I'm with you..." murmured the black-haired male softly before he finally closed his eyes, resting his eyes for a few moments, "Hey Will...why did you never even say good-bye when you left?" He asked this simply, just curious of what he'd say. He wanted to know this, just so that he could lay the events to rest.

William smiled softly and gently stroked the other's waist, yet when he heard the question, the movement stopped for a few moments. A small sigh escaped Will's mouth and he leaned back against his seat while lightly biting his lip. "Because I was too scared to face what I've done." He finally muttered out and looked through the window, not really sure if he wanted to see Kiyoshi's expression.

Kiyoshi blinked a few times before he sat up and hugged the older male closely, murmuring quietly, "Hun...I just wanted you to say sorry and mean it...when you did what you did...you didn't care that you hurt me at first, and when you came back at first to...clean up my face, you were moping...I just needed a hug...I needed comfort...I would of forgiven you...it might have taken a few days...but...I would have forgiven you..." Gently, he kissed his lover's cheek and said, "But what's done is done...I have you now, and that's all that matters..."

William let a shaky sigh escape from his mouth as he softly wrapped his hands around the smaller body when Kiyoshi hugged him. The man hid his face into his lover's neck as he listened. "It wasn't just about you forgiving me." He said quietly and let out a sigh. "I couldn't forgive myself..." The man muttered out and hugged his lover close to himself, closing his eyes. "I really was sorry..." These words were more like a whisper now.

Smiling almost sadly, the young male sighed, and rubbed his lover's back, giving him a soft kiss on his neck before tenderly saying, "...It's okay now...everything's better now...we're together again, you, the baby, and I, we can all be happy." Kiyoshi wasn't crying, even though he was sad...Kiyoshi wasn't crying. That was a huge change in him...he hardly cried tears of sadness anymore. "I just wanted to ask, so I could get closure... let's make the rest of the night fabulous, okay? There's no need for us to be sad..."

William kept his eyes closed for a few more moments before pulling away from his lover. He looked at Kiyoshi with soft eyes, that still had a hint of regret in them. "Yeah... Let's do so." He said softly and smiled slightly as he leaned in and pressed a gentle kiss against the younger's forehead. "After this, I want to take you somewhere special." The man said quietly and pulled back to look at the smaller. "Would you mind having a blindfold on?"

Blinking a few times at the odd question, the young black-haired male smiled thinly before saying, "No, I wouldn't mind having a blindfold on, I think I trust you enough to lead me around with a blindfold on." A soft strawberry blush tinged the twenty-two year old's cheeks, a soft giggle coming from his lips, obvious merriment lit in his eyes. His smile became larger once the ride came to a stop, and they were the first people let off. Eyes almost sparkling with glee, the young raven took the older male's hand and stated, "Let's go!~" And slid out of the seat, joy lighting up his mood.

William let out a sigh of relief when the other agreed. The surprise would stay a surprise then! He let out a soft chuckle when the other took his hand and slid out of the seat. The dark-haired male smiled and stood up after Kiyoshi, following him outside. Once they were out, the man gripped tightly onto his lover's hand and let out a soft hum as he walked to the exit of the park. "Let's get to my car first... I'll give you a blindfold, you'll put it on, and then we'll drive to our final destination." He informed the younger man as he walked towards his car.

Nodding slowly, the once bluenette gripped his hand and followed him, the Umbreon he had received was still in his arms, pressed against his chest. Letting go of his lover's hand as he opened the door to the car and slid into the passenger seat, he buckled in, and waited for Will to get in the car and give him the blindfold. The idea of the blindfold made him feel uneasy, but it also made things a bit for exciting.

William smiled and got into the car after Kiyoshi. He reached out and grabbed a piece of black cloth and passed it to Kiyoshi. "Here, put this on~" He smiled gently, as if reassuring the other that everything would be fine. The man put on the seatbelt and started off the engine before starting to drive out of the park teritory.

Grasping the fine, silky black cloth between his fingers, he took the fabric and tied it around his eyes, so that he couldn't see anything. Smiling softly, the younger male's smile was the biggest smile that he held on his face all day, a smile revealing his pearly whites, his piercings bouncing a bit when he smiled. "I can't wait to see the surprise!~"

William chuckled softly and kept his eyes on the road as he drove on. "I hope you like it..." The man said softly as he drove through the city. Soon, the man reached the end and drove to a river which was near-by, looking around for some small road which would lead close to it. One of his friends said that he'd prepare everything needed... Finally, William found it and turned in, where only about 20 metres were left to the river. He stopped the car and got out, walking to the other side to help Kiyoshi out. "Here, now carefully..." He said softly as he took both of his lover's hands in his own.

The black-haired male was quiet the whole car-ride, though that same, lop-sided smile hung crookedly on his lips. Once he felt the car stop, he waited patiently for the older male to come around and help him out. Once he felt the door open, and the cool breeze wash over him, he closed his mouth an grinned, unbuckling himself and grabbing his lover's hands, the Umbreon still tucked under his arm. "Aww, you're such a gentleman!~" chuckled the young man softly, allowing himself to be guided.