Butterfly Child (Needs Human)

Raven's Abyss

The cat had leapt right as Cage moved the tiny bleeding faerie and it crashed into a slack of cooking books, falling to the floor, books toppling on Oscar. He howled and ran away, tail fluffed up.

Nissa gasped when he was touched, feeling pain shoot from his leg throughout his entire body, crying out softly. Tears streamed from his already stained and red cheeks, blood dripping down onto the human's fingers and palm.

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raven's Abyss

• Sosuke0549

" what's going on? Cage did you catch it?"

Cage shook his head.

" ill explain later - just leave me alone for now"

He ran back up the stairs and put Nissa on his desk. As he pulled up a chair.

" are you ok? Your bleeding. "

The fairy was too small...Cage couldn't help him...even if he really wanted too...

" can you stop it yourself? "

NIssa groaned and sat, legs out and barely spread some, pain numbing his wounded leg. "I-I dont know... I'd need... um, spiderweb... and one of the following:

Celandine, Chervile Root, or Marigold." He panted, pale and sweating slightly.

"And possibly Nettle Leaves if it gets swollen... Poppy Seeds for the pain."

Cage looked at Nissa completely confused,

" umm- let me go wake Sara up."

Knowing his sister might be able to help...after about 28 mintues Cage returned with his sister and the things Nissa needed.

" here"

Sara Sara said sweetly .

" what happened? why were you in the kitchen? Did you get hungary and leave my room?"

She frowned a little.

" what happened? why were you in the kitchen? Did you get hungary and leave my room?"

Nissa's eyes widened and he looked down, "I don't want to talk about it... I'm sorry, faeries are suppose to be good luck... but I'm everything but. I keep causing problems... FOr everyone..."

" aw dont say that Nissa. Im happy i got to.meet.you. .now i known fairy's do exist! "

Sara said kindly. Cage was quiet watching Nissa closely.

The tiny faerie smiled lightly, then grabbed one of the 3 listed herbs he said he needed and ripped a small stripe and chewed it inside his mouth, taking cloth from his little leaf bag and started to clean the wound. Nissa spat the leave pulp out and spread it over the wound before it started bleeding again, wrapping it carefully up with the cobwebs, tying the ends up with other ends.

" aw thats so cute"

Sara said. A true girly girl in a way.

Cage looked away and sat on his bed.

" I told you to be with my sister but you didn't listen! Now Rinten knows about you! And you got hurt!"

Cage looked irratted .mad to some degree but irratted for the most part.

" why ddidn't you listen to me?"

The faerie listened to him, listened and listened.

"Because why does it matter, I'm no your responsibility, I don't want to cause trouble... but I end up doing that if I do or don't follow what people say. And its best if he knows.... if he's going to be your mate." Nissa said, an odd tone to his calm and soft voice, not anger, maybe a bit sadness, but something else too.

He winced and slowly tried to stand, wobbling and limping just lightly. The faerie grabbed something from his bag and clipped it to the side of the desk, sliding down a vine like string.

Rinten raised and eye brow.as he lifted Nissa up.

" so is this what little fairy girls wear? "

He laughed a little thinking Nissa was a girl.

Nissa blushed bright, holding onto Rin's finger, "I-I'm not a girl!" He pouted, but it was still cute. The faerie's wings were flat against each other, little stitches.

"What? From you? Well, you were going to be mates with Caggie right? I wanted you to know I was here." Nissa said, a bit confused.

" your point? Does the little fairy have a crush on Cage? "

He laughed...this was a joke! No fairy would stop him form getting into Cage's heart..or better yet..pants.

" your wasteing your time little dude...if you haven't noticed your too small for him."

He put Down Nissa roughly not giving a crap about him.

NIssa stared, confused as all possible. He felt the hands give away and he fell, screaming out oddly high pitch from the extreme pain shooting through the little, fragile thing's body. Tears welling instantly.

Rinten rolled his eyes.

" what a baby"

He left the fairy going up stairs to Cage.

Cage had no idea Rinten had such a mean,and cruel side to him...and yet he was thinking about dating him!

The faerie whined, gasped, unable to scream or talk or anything. The wound on his leg started to bleed through the webs, spreading fast and soaking it. BARELY able to get a whisper out, "C-cage... Caggie.... S-s......Sa...."

Of course the othersdidn't hear him...tho Cage was in his room feeling bad about what had just happened , was he not aloud to worry about Nissa?

" Hey Cage....you don't need to explain the hole fairy thing..i get it... ill keep my lips shut."

He winked-sitting next to him...

" were is He?"

" in the kitchen....eating i guess...i dont know..

Nissa whined, laying his head back against the hard table, panting. Something twisted inside his stomach when he heard a growl and flex of claws on the table. He gulped hard, slowly looking between his legs, seeing the cat, Oscar, prowl up. The little faerie gasped, so much pain he had no ability to squeal out from trying to scramble back. Lightening spreading through every fiber of his wounder leg.

He laid back, eyes cloed tightly as possible, waiting for it. The pain. The pounce. But it never came.

(Not done yet, can reply if you want. Going to bar to sing for my mom)