Butterfly Child (Needs Human)

Raven's Abyss

" yeah? That's cool...but how's your wing? Can you fly?

He watched the little guy closely.

" do you need ice or something? "

His homesuddenly started ringing . It was his little sister. He quickly answered it.

" Sara? What's up?"

" im on my way home...just letting you know"

" ok- when you get here there's felt overs in the fridge. "

" ok...later."

She hung up and Cage put his phone away.

" sorry about that..."

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raven's Abyss

• Sosuke0549

He slowly slumped to his knees inside Cage's hand, voice quite. "I... A faerie can't fly if their wings are damaged...." Nissa looked down, looking completely... destroyed. Sad. depressed. Confused.

" oh.. hey- hey- its ok.Doesn't it heal? Maybe my sister can help you...she reads books about fairy's all the time. Don't look so down in the dumps. I said you can stay here for a while. So don't look so sad Nissa. It'll be ok..."

He gave the fairy a reassuring smile, setting the fairy down.

Nissa slowly looked up at Cage, a very small, silver tear running down his cheek. Voice faultering.

"Do... you really think so? She can help me?" He smiled slightly, but it faded, "Didn't you say to hide from her?"

" well...you never know how she'll act.."

He laughed a little.

" i got to start on my home work...but your welcome to look around..."

He pulled out a huge book and started writing on a piece of paper. Putting on some reading glasses as well. He was quickly lost in his studying.

Nissa nodded and looked around, soon to start tinkering around with Cage's things on the desk. Looking around and being... well, curious. He picked up an eraser and carried over near the human and his "homework" and set it down, running back and struggling to pull out a tissue from the tissue box.

Cage looked over at the fairy. Muttering thanks and helping to retrieve a tissue before returning to his homework. He glanced at the fairy.

" Nissa... "

He smiled-

" your very kind. Are all fairy's like you?"

Nissa smiled and sat down on a pen, wrapping the tissua around him like a blanket.

"Well... I suppose most are like me... Nice anyway. But some aren't so... nice."

Then his pale cheeks turned pink.

"But I wouldn't say I'm nice."

" well you could of fooled me."

He finished up his homework taking off his reading glasses just when a loud slam filled the house.

" sis is here.."

He stood up going out into the hall.

" SARA! come here! I need your help with something"

"YAY YAY! I'm coming! "

She ran up the stairs.

AT instinct, Nissa heard teh bang and ran off behind the lab-top, hiding again. Staying behind it completely this time. He nearly just had a heart-attack or pealed out of his pale soft skin. He panted lightly, not wanting to peer past the computer, hiding under the white tissue.

" whats up?"

His sister came into the room siting on his bed. Cage sat back in his chair.

" ok you must promise you won't freak out... ok?"

He glanced arounf for the little fairy but....

" yeah yeah..what ever i promise, "

" ok...Nissa... nissa come on out... Sara wont hurt you.."

" ok...Nissa... nissa come on out... Sara wont hurt you.."

He shook his head at first, but soon sighed and stood. The white soft tissue like a hoodie and he walked to teh side of the computer, taking a breath before slowly peering out, silver hair going past him and showing along with some of his face.

As soon as Sara saw the fairy she stood up going over to Nissa.

" OMG! A fairy!!!! A fairy! What's your favorite color? Do you sleep in unblooming flowers? Oh your wings really do sparkle like freshly fallen snow! Oh my your so adorable! Can you read? Can you write? Have any siblings?! Where you born form a flower petal? Can you talk to bees-

" SARA! Chill!"

She threw questions at the fairy left and right...talking supoer fast and. Loud.

" oh s- sorry its just that...."

She suddenly fainted and Cage quickly caught her..

" um...s-sorry Nissa- i can't believe were related either..."

He smiled weakly- laying his sister down on his bed.

Nissa screamed out and jumped, turning right away and hiding behind something big and FUZZY behind the lap-top, breathing heavly and turned extremely pale. Freaked out BEYOND compare than the fainted sister, happy she was quite now, though a bit worried.

" well...she took it better then i expected. "

He sighed siting in his desk chair and checking on Nissa.

" I'm really sorry.... you ok? "

The faerie touched the odd furriness and turned, to see of course. He gasped adn ran out, a tabby orange feline stretched and saw Nissa, and licked it lips, crouching down and ready to pounce.

Cage knowest therOrange cat. Oscar.. getting ready to attack Nissa. He stood up puthing the cat out of the room.

" Bad Oscar! Bad! Bad kitty!"

When the cat was finally gone- Cage sighed deeply...weren't fairy's suppose to bring you good luck? So why was he feeling so bad and shity?

Maybe it was practice? Or hs fainting sister taking up his bed....who knows...

Nissa looked up and at Cage.

"What was that thing! It looked like an overgrown.... fuzz ball!" He said, wide eyed, "It had teeth!"

" Sara's demon possessed cat...i keep wishing itd die..9 lives...you know...that cat has always hated me."

His sister woke up...she quietly sat up- rubbing her eye.

" b-big bro...you wouldn't believe the crazy dream i had there was this fairy and-

Her voice dropped when she saw Nissaa and screamed!

" OMG!! Omg!! So it wasn't a dream! "

" SHHHH! Your scaring Nissa! "

" oh...oh sorry...."

She calmed down going over to Nissa.

" Sara- Nissa's wing is hurt. Since you read those books all the time- i thought you'd know how to help him.."

" hmmm....let me go check in my room..i remember reading something about that..."

She ran out of the room...

Nissa looked at her, calm and staring at first, but when Sara screamed he gasped and grabbed Cage's hand, hiding under it.

" OMG!! Omg!! So it wasn't a dream! "

" SHHHH! Your scaring Nissa! "

" oh...oh sorry...."

He hid under the male human's and, peering out at the littler sister to see, but stayed.

Cage lifted his hand looking at Nissa.

" you'll get use to her loudness. I have for 16 years... "

He laughed a little and outstretched one finger to gently pet Nissa's head.

" how long do you think you'll stay? Im sure your family is worried about you Nissa. "

" no family? Wired- for some reason i just thought you did..."

Sara returned with a big fairy book.

" here it is! Im sure we can fix Nissa's wing with reading this book... let's see."

She stared flipping threw pages

Cage watched his little sister- sighing- it was dark out now- and the moonlight was shinning into the room...but hardly seen with al the lights on in Cage's room..

Nissa shook his tiny head and lifted his head to see the little sis, Sara, as she walked in and said something about a book. He didn't notice the moonlight but i didn't go into affect until he touched it. But items on the desk blocked the moonlight from the tiny faerie.

" well...find anything? "

" um...it says if a fairy is ever injured- they should put a fog's tear on the wound...but that doesn't sound right for the wings...um...im not really sure."

Cage sighed-

" of course....we'll until you feel better Nissa you can stay here- maybe your wing will heal its on its own..."

He pulled awau from the little fairy .

" hey sis- do you still have your little doll house?"

" um...oh yeah! Its in the attic. "

" see if you can find a little bed for Nissa to sleep in"

" oh ok!"

She took her book leaving the room once again.