Butterfly Child (Needs Human)

Raven's Abyss

Cage frowned a little as he pulled Nissa away and turned around. His hand cupped Nissa's cheek. His thumb gently wiped his tears away.

" don't cry Nissa"

He could kiss Nissa right now. He was so freaking cute! Cage always kept his cool around the cute fairy but now... he wanted him. Cage slide his hand to Nissa's chin and lifted his head up. As cage slowly leaned down. This time Nissa would be wake When he kissed him. His lips fell onto Nissa. Soft and warm..turning quickly into a passionate kiss...

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raven's Abyss

• Sosuke0549

The little creature's heart sank down when the human pulled away, chest tightening, or was that his throat? Anyway, until a warm palm cradled his soft cheek. The faerie barely had a chance to open those green orbs before a thumb skirted under, to "rub away the clouds." So Nissa just closed his eyes, those pale cheeks flushing a soft pink.

" don't cry Nissa"

I trust you... with all my heart. Nissa's breath quickened its pace, hearable now, and clogged in his throat when Cage's finger accidentally skidded across his pink, lush bottom lip. He kept his eyes closed, cheeks getting redder, and redder, and redder. The little thing felt his head being tilted up, and of course, he let it. Just like when Nissa was sleeping, his petit, little body gave Cage complete control. By the way the small, unnoticeable muscles inside Cage's fingers, he was getting closer to Nissa's face. A tiny breath sucked down into the tight throat, heart beating faster and faster by each passing mili-second.

I-I trust you... I tru- Nissa's thoughts cut off when something he's never felt, the beautiful heat, the passion, pressed to his lips. The sheer sensation itself was far more exciting and amazing than the faerie ever dreamed about. He wanted to open his eyes, so bad, but was a bit scared to, afraid to see a mocking grin or something of the sort. No, Caggie isn't like that! Nissa scolded himself and slowly opened his eyes, to see, and to feel better himself. To him, Cage was truly beautiful. His lips were also bigger than the faerie's, but no were near as soft and plump.

(( 0.0 ...damn your good. Crazy detail.))

Cage slowly pulled his lips away. But they were still very close to Nissa's only inches away...inches apart.

He looked into Nissa's eyes.

" ..sorry...i just....couldn't resist anymore"

His breath smelled like mint from brushing his teeth earlier. His touch was gentle and sincere. And his forehead fell on the others...

" ... Nissa...do you trust me?"

His voice soft as a whisper.

The beautiful enchanted creature's lips drew closer again to the humans when they parted each other, trying to keep them together. But Nissa opened his eyes again to looked at the human, the one that liked him, or had a phase for him. For some reason, the faerie found his eyes flicking back and forth a few times from Cage's eyes, to his lips, eyes, lips, until he forced them to settle right on those eyes.

" ..sorry...i just....couldn't resist anymore"

Nissa blushed bright, cheeks a bit warm and red. His eyes had cleared up from its dripping rain, but the clouds still rested inside those sparkling, gem like eyes. How they glittered and shined, like dew on the mornings grass, or looking at emeralds in the sunlight. Cage's breath felt like a gentle breeze, carrying the sweet smell of... mint? God did Nissa love mint! In tea, treats, everything. His eyes fluttered closed as he took in a deep breath, taking in that mouth-watering aroma of mint. Peering from under his eye-lids, Nissa leaned up slightly to have their foreheads met and rest together.

" ... Nissa...do you trust me?"

The faerie looked up at the human, and smiled shyly, nodding a few times. He moved Cage's hand and snugged into the warm, broad chest, right into his skin. One hand rested on the human's pec, nipple between Nissa's fingers but didn't touch, just to feel the muscle under the skin. The tiny thing smiled and giggled.

Cage smiled faintly as the best thing that ever happened to him snuggled into his chest. He wanted to stay now. To just stay with Nissa. And since he was still human size maybe...he could take him to the park?

He useully practiced his soccer moves there, plus it was fun to feed the wondering, waddling ducks and the flipping koi fish. It was also a beautiful sunny day. It would be a rather cute date. And he could even teach Nissa a few moves and they could share an ice cream cone together.

But of course he didn't know or had fingered out yet that when the moonlight hit him he'd grow human size. But when the sun hit...he was a little fairy again...

" i need to head out and practice. Why don't you come with me... ill buy you ice cream as incentive. What do you think? "

He asked- his hand gently petting Nissa...

Nissa smiled, listening to the drumming beat of the human's heart, feeling the heat of his body, the raw muscle, power that was there. God did he ever think he'd be inside someone's arms, wrapped with love and affection, something true. The power of the only thoughts made Nissa so happy... He didn't think h';d ever be happier than he was right now, just standing in this room, alone with Cage. While a blizard swirled deep inside Nissa's body, unsure and unknowing of the power that was trapped within the ice, his heart was heated with Cage's affection.

And like the human, the faerie didn't know of the moon and sunlight affect on his little body.

" i need to head out and practice. Why don't you come with me... ill buy you ice cream as incentive. What do you think? "

The little thing lifted his head to look up at Cage and smiled, nodding. "Yes!" But inside his mind~ What's a park?

" ok. Let me get a shirt. I can even teach you how to.play soccer if you want"

He offered. Pulling away from Nissa. He slipped on a black tank top that showd off his muscles. Tan and rather big.

" ok. Let me get a shirt. I can even teach you how to.play soccer if you want"

"Really? Wait..." The faerie paused, then looked at Cage again, trying hard not to drool. "What's a park? ANd... soccer..?" He didn't understand many of the human people's terms, and they probebly didn't know any of his.

" oh um...well a park is just a fun place to go. You could just walk around our play sports. They have playgrounds for kids and lake..oh hey! I can take you canoeing. Youll like that. And soccer is the sport i play. Its really fun and im one of best at my school. "

A smile grew on Cage's face. He hadn't been out and alone with Nissa before... it was kind of like a date! He was so excited.

He grabbed his soccer ball from the closest handing it to Nissa.

" this is a soccer ball. We'll just kick it back and forth since you don't really know how to play and you need more then just two people. "

He laughed a little gently ruffing up Nissa's hair.

" oh um...well a park is just a fun place to go. You could just walk around our play sports. They have playgrounds for kids and lake..oh hey! I can take you canoeing. Youll like that. And soccer is the sport i play. Its really fun and im one of best at my school. "

Cage was getting the tiny faerie all excited to, whichwas all going to end horribly when he would step into the sun. He smiled bright, almost bouncing up and down with excitment, he was going to spend the whole day with this human? Nissa wouldn't hve it any other way.

He giggled when he felt fingers lace in his soft, silky hair. With that hair, Nissa looked anything but a human being. Though even if people started to talk, the little faerie woulnd't care at all because he was going to be with Cage.

" hmm. Nissa...have you ever thought about getting a hair cut? Not that i dont like your long hair but... "

He smiled taking a chunk of Nissa's hair and brought it to his lips...kissing it softly.

".. you stand out alot with your silver hair."

" hmm. Nissa...have you ever thought about getting a hair cut? Not that i dont like your long hair but... "... ".. you stand out alot with your silver hair."

The little thing blushed, watching Cage smooch his silver hair. "N-no... Queen Tara always said myu hair was special so I just bare with it. I like my hair..."

" i see. "

He only smiled.

" you can borrow my shoes. - lets go."

He took Nissa's hand heading down the stairs. The sun light shing threw the kitchen and living room window. The curtens open wide...thanks to Rin...

Nissa walked down bthe steps, squinting his eyes from the bright light, he stepped a few paces into the kitchen before the sun's rays fell upon his pale skin. He gasped and his hand slipped from Cage's, shrinking much faster then when he grew. The faerie lay on the floor, groaning slightly, opening those green eyes and seeing everythin from an ants point of view. A gasp ripped from his throat and he looked at his hands, than up at Cage.

Cage bit his lip suddenly seeing the small fairy. His happiness quickly left him .he. gently took Nissa in his hands.

" w-what happened? "

Suddenly Rin came-

" hey- what's going on?"

He smiled at Cage but glared at Nissa...a nasty glare.

Nissa panicked slightly, lookin at himself, from the change his leg had healed, only a pink scar left, but he was small and his day with Cage was ruined. The tiny thing started to shake, he had gotten so excited about learning about the human race... and Cage. Nissa started to sob out, ignoring Rin completely.

Cage glanced at Rin but focused on Nissa..

" hey don't cry . Um... i can take you atnight. Or at lest when your my.size again.."

He said trying to cheer Nissa up.

" shhh- please don't cry Nissa. I promise ill.make it up to you..."

The crying slowed, though the little thing still sobbed. Mini droplets of rain showered from his glittering, cloudy, gloomy eyes. He didn't even know Rin was there, the shock of what had just hapened hit im like a speed train in Tokyo.

Rin didn't care one way or another about the stupid fairy crying. ..

" shhh Nissa...hey how about i stay here. Will that make you happy?"

Desperate to stop Nissa's tears.

"B-but don't you have to be at practice?" He whined, big, watery eyes that looked ever so adorable stared right at the human holding him.

And... then the doorbell rang a few times.

" no..i just wanted to practice since i have a few games coming up.. i can sta-"

Cage was cut off by the sudden door bell ringing. He looked at Nissa and then at the door.

Who could that be?

He put Nissa behind a vase.

" hide and wait right there"

He glanced in the peephole of the door...trying to see his guests.

The only thing Cage could see was a pink and blue flowered, hawaii like shirt. That could only be one guy in teh world that would ring Cage's door bell wearing THAT shirt.... Nancy's big brother, Chad. And the legs on the chest indicated Nancy was with him on his shoulders... like normal.

" chad?"

He quickly opened the door to see his friend, captain, and little sisters boyfriend in front of his door.

" hey chad- what are you..doing here?"

Rin leaned on the wall near Nissa and just stared at him. It was wired because if felt like he was undressing Nissa with his eyes...maybe he was!

Rin realized he shouldn't hate the little fairy...because he can't blame Cage for following for such beauty. And here he found himself wanting to fuck the little fairy as hard as he could...

Nissa looked at Chad, staring, when the large, very very tall male ducked under the door way to get in the faerie jumped and hid behind a picture frame. Nissa's never seen anything so tall besides trees. Let alone a living thing.

"I want to see the faerie..." Chad said, voice low and so... quet and deep. Sexy though. The little girl kicked her feet softly, arms folded on top of the brown curls on her brother's head.

"Sorry Cage, I told Big Bro about the faerie!" Nancy giggled.

Cage was surprised and looked at Nancy sighing .

" Deals off Nancy no tea party"

He folded his arms.

" alright.alright....justdon't tell anyone."

He went over to Nissa and gently showed him to chad. His hand soft and warm as Nissa sat in his palm.

" his name is Nissa..."