Butterfly Child (Needs Human)

Raven's Abyss

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raven's Abyss

• Sosuke0549

Nissa whined, laying his head back against the hard table, panting. Something twisted inside his stomach when he heard a growl and flex of claws on the table. He gulped hard, slowly looking between his legs, seeing the cat, Oscar, prowl up. The little faerie gasped, so much pain he had no ability to squeal out from trying to scramble back. Lightening spreading through every fiber of his wounder leg.

He laid back, eyes cloed tightly as possible, waiting for it. The pain. The pounce. But it never came.

(CONTINUING)

Instead, NIssa felt a rough, large tongue run across the faerie's red cheek and rumbling beside his head. The faerie looked up and saw the used to be dangerous cat, Oscar, now purring and crouched down right beside Nissa. It was hard to breath in, but relief swept over. Nissa touched teh cat's head and whispered softly to it, fast. Oscar turned away and lept off the wood table, boucning up each step with grace and silence. It stopped at Sara's and Cage's door, trying to figure out which one. Nissa said either so the cat became confused. It jumped up and pushed his head through Cage's door and lept up on Rin's lap, only to walk on Cage's and meow, meow, meow over and over.

Cage looked confused as he petted Oscar.

" whats wrong? Huh?"

Cage felt like that cat wanted him to follow him.

" you want me to follow you? Is that it?"

He stood following the cat.

" be right back Rinten"

Oscar grabbed Cage's shirt and tugged softly, hissin at Rin when he past and jumped off the bed, trotting silently out the door. Still meowing out.

Ocscar sat on the table, looking at his owner and turned away, his fluffy tail showing little Nissa. Eyes closed, panting heavily with trouble, leg bleeding past the cobweb and a small pool around it on the wooden table.

" Nissa?"

He quickly but gently picked The little fairy up not sure what to do..he ran to his.sisters room.

" Sara.Nissa needs help "

He put the little guy on her deck.

Oscar followed, the second the faerie was touched he gasped in pain, eyes tightening and whole body tensing up, barely able to let out a whimper of agony. The feline sat on the desk, crouched by the faerie.

" well i don't known what to do!"

Sara yelled- seeing Nissa in pain. The brother and sister stared down at there little friend. Would he die?

Oscar nudged his wet, pink nose to Nissa's cheek gently. The tiny faerie groaned and barely opened his eyes, panting shaky and vivid. The feline looked up and meowed softly, looking at Cage with big eyes.

Cage bit his lip - as he gently picked up the fairy holding him close.

" everything's going to be ok..."

He told the fairy. Not realizing the moonlight from the window was touching Nissa's skin...

" everything's going to be ok..."

The faerie opened his eyes a little wider, but they soon closed, feeling warmth spread out through his body. Powerful enough to conquer the pain throbbing in is leg, wings fluttered until the slowly speckled into ash and dust, floating around Nissa's body. HIs hair shined bright, the beautiful colors of his wings now the colors of the... snow!? Small snowflakes danced around the faerie's small weakened body, as it began to grow. Arms wrapping around Cage's neck, soft fingers touching the back of his neck, snow-white hair curled around his body, legs growing a tad bit thicker and longer, however Nissa barely gained any heaviness. The faerie was now human sized again, panting with signs of a fever growing, thick snowflakes danced with an odd drift of breeze around the enchanted, beautiful creatures legs and body. Naked like before, but his hair blocked any sight between his legs. Nissa's eyes were still closed, heavy.

" Nissa?!"

Cage was shocked he huged Nissa lightly.

' hes burning up. Sara get me some clothes for him "

" uh- right! "

She was blushing .

Cage took off his shirt and put it on Nissa- and wrapped Sara's blanket around him.

" are you ok.Nissa? "

Nissa heard voices, but they seemed like they were trapped in a tunnel, unable to be completely heard. Like being stuck in a snow storm, hearing someone calling out to you from a distance. The faerie heard his name.... and Cage's voice.

"Hnnmm~" He groaned slightly, eyes tightening slightly before cracking open, feeling something thin yet warm cover him (Cage's shirt) and another fuzzy thing that tickled his legs (Sara's blanket). He blinked a few times, eyes felt like they were on fire, but Nissa looked up at the human that held him gently, yet tightly.

"C....Cage?" He whispered, voice hoarse and silent, a pretty face peering up at the older male's face, into his eyes. The faerie's eyes glittered a beautiful green, like a blizzered danced inside them.

" yeah... its me. Just sit tight ill takecare of you "

He pulled Nissa's head to his chest.-his fingers ran threw the fairy 's prettu hair.

Sara returned with boxers and sweat pants and a plain shirt.

" h-here"

" thanks, wait outside for a moment. "

" r-right"

When she left Cage quickly dressed Nissa. And picked him up in his arms .

" hold the door open Sara"

She did as Cage went to his bedroom put Nissa on the soft bed. It smelled like cage..

"What the? "

Rin was shocked to see some strager.

" it's Nissa- im sorry Rin but youll have to sleep down stairs. "

"... i..see"

He was angry but pretended not to be as he did what he was told.

Nissa was limp, helping as much as he could, trying to help lift his arms and get dressed, but it wasn't much. When he was all dressed, the faerie lifted his hand to see, glittering eyes widening some. So Cage didn't lie, he wasn't dreaming dreaming... he had really become bigger, like a human. Guilt and sadness swept over Nissa, feeling horrid for not believing and hurting Cage. Now who was the bad one?

He grunted, strong arms lifted the dazed faerie, hearing something about Sara and door, watching while Cage carried him to his den. Nissa peered down at the bed while it drew closer, feeling the softness and the wonderful, to the faerie, musk of the human that cared for him. In the meantime, Rin was said a few times and he looked at the angered, bigger male that had caused his current issue. There was no fear, or even intimidation, inside the faerie's eyes as he stared at Rin, watching him leave.

Cage got Sara to bring ice packs to his room. He wrapped them in a towel and put one underneath both arm pits. The one under his shirt . Sitting on his stomach. Another was put on Nissa's forehead. And the last two near Nissa's feet.

" lets try and bring your fever down. How are you feeling? Are you hungry? "

He was worried about Nissa.

They were alone now....

The little snow faerie felt cold, wet things touch and cover his skin, making him have that skin-crawling feeling. But eased into it every time Cage's fingers brushed even the slightest on his hot pale flesh. Nissa panted in and out, wheezing softly.

" lets try and bring your fever down. How are you feeling? Are you hungry? "

"R...really....hot...~" He whispered, cracking his eyes open barely. "C-cage... sorry... I didn't believe you... I'm so sorry..." At the corners of the faerie's green eyes started to gather silver rain, when his eyes fell shut heavily, the small drops fell.

" ....its ok...whats done is done"

He sighed Sitting on the floor his back resting on the bed. His back to Nissa.

" youll get cooler soon..."

His voice soft....

Nissa watched Cage, looking at his back, taking in how handsome and... loving he was. Even for a complete stranger. He helped the faerie, saved him from the mini human terrors (Children), fed him, gave him a place to sleep, dealt with his ignorance, and saved him just now and is caring for Nissa. The faerie's heart shattered. The bed made a gentle creek o protest when the larger faerie moved, wrapping his arms loosely around Cage's neck, face nuzzling against his neck, buried. The sparkling, soft, sweet-smelling hair fell from the bed and scattered across the human's chest and shoulders.

"I was... w-wrong *Pant*... So wrong... You d-did so much... for me... and I-...I still couldn't see.... how s-sweet you are... loving.... caring... willing to do.... anything for o-others..." His arms tried to tighten, but only a little from how weak Nissa was right now. His skin was so soft against Cage's.

Cage bit his lip. Surprised that Nissa was saying such things and hugging him.

" thank you for your kind words...and i already told you that its ok. Im not mad at you Nissa... now get some rest. For crying out loud your sick"

He smiled alittle.

" ill be here when you wake up.i promise. "

He touched Nissa's hair twirling it with his finger...

" thank you for your kind words...and i already told you that its ok. Im not mad at you Nissa... now get some rest. For crying out loud your sick"..." ill be here when you wake up.i promise. "

The faerie smiled weakly, the guilt slowly wilting away to nothing, whispering a soft thank you into Cage's neck. However, he didn't move, he just snuggled and closed his eyes, arms loosening around the human's neck, staying just like that.

"Just.... for a bit longer... please..." He panted, wheezing just slightly. Nissa felt better, warmer inside, safer with Cage. Maybe it was his will to help and protect, the small things that make him worry, his faith in others that attracts the faerie to the human.

(Might poof so if I don't reply I went to bed)