Butterfly Child (Needs Human)

Raven's Abyss

The little faerie tilted his head, not understanding the "wink" but smiled and stood, leaving the last strawberry for Sara and put the seeds inside a small little shoulder bag made of some stitched cloth and ran away.

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raven's Abyss

• Sosuke0549

Nissa slowly climbed up the blanket that dangled at the side of the bed and snuck to beside Cage's head and sat, "Hi Cage!"

Cage looked around spotting the litte fairy.

" hey...Nissa"

He looked away - staring up at the ceiling.

" how did it go with my sister?"

He asked not truly interested but needed to start up a conversation.

" wonder why?...."

He seemed down a little...he uselly was a very happy person.

" so...do you think youll turn human again? Or do you still not believe me?"

Nissa's pale cheeks turned rosy.

"I-I'm sorry... It's a faerie thing. To show apologies, or love or affection and whatever. we kiss. Its just something faeries have done for years and years. We are called the Love Butterflies for a reason."

"... so...did you kiss me because you were apologize or...dud you kiss me for another reason? "

The boy asked sitting up and noticing the fairy blush...it was rather cute...

The tiny other looked down, cheeks flushing darker, fiddling nervously with his small fingers.

"Apologizing... I'm really sorry Caggy (Cage-ee), please forgive me for doupting you."

" its fine. You dont even have to apologize. "

He phone started ringing- he got up and picked it upseeing the caller ID.

"Hmm...Rinten. "

He answered the phone...

" hey what's up?.. what?! Your dad did what?! Yeah- of course- come over..."

He hung up - glancing back at Nissa.

" hey- your going to have to sleep in Sara's room tonight..."

He quickly went down stairs- and in 10 mintues the door bell rang.

" h-hey-" a male voice said. His lips was bleeding badly.

" Damn RintenCome on inside. Go into the bathroom and clean yourself."

" alright...thanks"

As Rinten did that in the down stairs bathroom- Cage went back up to his room. Seeing Nissa still there.

" im friends staying over- youll have to sleep in my sisters room tonight."

He grabbed the little doll housr bed and a tissue. Picking Nissa up gently.

He kicked Sara's door- since she still wasny talking to him.

" Sara- Nissa needs to sleep in your room tonight- open the door!"

Sara came to the door glaring at Cage.

" come on Nissa- yoy don't want to be in the same room with that -

" watch it!"

She sighed taking Nissa's bed and tissue and gently taking Nissa in her painted fingernail hands.

" dont come to my room at all tonight-"

" Yeah- yeah- what ever. "

She slammed the door in his face.

Cage bit his lip at his irritating little sister- why did sje have to be like that!

" hey-.. Cage? "

He turned - seeing Rinten in the hall way.

" you and sis fighting again.

" ....not...really."

He sighed showing Rinten into his room and closing the door.

Rinten wad his friend since middle school and had a father that would offten get drunk and beat the crap out of him....tonight was one of those nights.

Nissa listened, unable to get his voice in at all and sighed, just.... sitting, slouching, in Sara's hand. Trying to tihnk what he did wrong to deserve this. The kiss? NOt believing him? The tiny faerie couldn't tell. He brought his pale knees into his chest and hid his pretty face into his knees.

Sara put Nissa's stuff down, and sat on her bed- looking at the little sad fairy.

" hey- its ok. Sometimes Cage has friends over its no big deal. "

She smiled kindly.

" how's your lip?"

" not busted like last time... "

" dude i told you if your dad gets like that -that you should run away! Come to might house to get away , just don't stay."

" yeah...i know...."

Cage was sitting on his bed. As Rinten sat on tje floor looking away.

It was quiet in the room until Rentin broke the silence.

" hey...Cage. what do yoy think of me?"

" what do you mean ?"

" well....weve been friends for a long time...but theres something ive always wanted to tell you- but i was...scared. that itd ruin our friendship. "

" what? No Rinten were best friends- you can tell me anything and that won't change. "

" see....thats the thing Cage...i want that to change. "

Rinten slowlycame over to Cage.

" You saying you dont want to be friends anymore?"

Cage looked confused - staring at his friend.

" yes .... i want to be more then just your best friend. Cage...i love you. I want to be your lover"

Cage somewhat melted into the kiss,..he had never pictured his middle school friend as a boyfriend- let alone. Lover...but....maybe he should give it a try...Cage kind of liked Nissa bur there was no way they could be together. He was a little fairy....and he was a big human being.

Plus the little guy would leave soon-

(( hey...um- if you could type a little more- instead of giving me one sentence. That'd be great .))

(Sorry, your not giving me ,uch to respond to, its hard.)

The little faerie looked around at first, then started to walk across the grass like carpet. He walked to Sara's doorr and nudged it open with some struggle, looked for the cat and ran quickly to the elder brother's door. Nissa didn't know where the cat was and didn't want to, just wanted it far away from him. Cage's door was closed and he groaned softly. looking to see if he could crawl under, judging the heigth from the floor to door.

Rinten suddenly moved his hand up Cage's shirt,

" ahh?! W-Wait Rinten. Let me geteverything stright ok? How about...um.. we go on a date ok? "

" you mean youll go out with me?"

The boy looked so happy.

" yes... so get off me!"

Rinten huged him.

" im so happy! "

Cage sighed letting the guy hug him...

Nissa crawled under the door and sighed, getting up and looking. He stopped, seeing the newer male start to rub up Cage's shirt and gasped a little louder than planned, hands smacking over the faerie's mouth.

Cage heard the sound and looked over seeing Nissa his eyes widened.

" um- h-hey Rinten stay right here"

He quickly pulled away and quickly grabbed Nissa in his hand and hid the little guy behind his back as he walked backward to the door and left his room. When he was out he went down to the kitchen and set Nissa on the kitchen counter.

" what are you doing?! Your suppose to stay with Sara"

Nissa waited, confused deeply, but things collected together inside his head. He stood up once placed on the counter and faced Cage, not looking happy. A mix between betrayal, sadness, and anger.

"A friends staying over, you'll have to sleep in Sara's room tonight..." He repeated almost completely what Cage had told him, "Or that's what you told me." The tiny faerie's eyes glittered with watery sorrow. "You lied." Nissa whimpered, in a way Cage did lie, depending on what your stance was. "You lied to me. I was hoping you were not like the humans Queen Tara told me about, she told me some where nice at first, but would rip you apart when you're not looking. They lie and cheat and stab others back. Showing false affection to turn around for someone else... I didn't want to believe it.... I had thought you were different, I went against my Queen to be told in my face she was right...." His voice faltered many times while the small, almost sobbing faerie spoke.