Butterfly Child (Needs Human)

Raven's Abyss

"A frog's tear?" Nissa giggled softly, then it turned into a full blown belly laugh.

"Do humans know ANYTHING about faeries? Frogs hurt us, they try to eat us. A frog's tear does nothing. Its sort of poisonous to infants. An adult faerie could take one but where ever it touched it the faerie would be burnt."

The small tihng explained.

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raven's Abyss

• Sosuke0549

Cage blushed faintly at the cute laughing fairy .

" figured those books would be no help...but we didn't even know fairy's existed.. you guys are myths, fiction, fairytales. I mean i never believed in fairy's until i saw you...

The thing looked up at Cage and lept down to his legs, easily crawling up hi arm and sitting down on Cage's shoulder.

"Its okay, some people truely believed in us. Some still believed even without pure evidence."

" for me..seeing is believing...."

The fairy was truly adorable. Cage thought Nissa was very cute...

Sara returned all dusty, but handed Her big brother a toy bed.

" here- "

She looked at Nissa

" im sure youll like it- oh but i got so mmany questions for you! Like-

" Sarrrrrrra"

She frowned looking at her brother.

" you can ask him later- its late right now- go to bed"

" Fine! This is so unfair! I believed in fairy's every since i was 4 !"

" tell someone who cares"

" UGH!"

She stomped out the room slamming the door behind her..

"Don't mind her- she's just jealous..."

He stood up setting the little bed on the window seal.

" you sleep here.."

Nissa watched their fighting conversation and giggled, looking at Sara in such a cute and innocent way, "I'd love to answer them tomorrow!" and waved.

He watched her leave and held onto Cage's shirt when he moved to the window. "Well, alright. Does it get cold here?"

" No the window' s closed I'm sure youll be fine."

He put Nissa next to the bed- giving him a tissue to ise as a blanket.

" night- if you need anything im right here"

He pulled away quickly turning off all the lights- and pulling off his shirt and pants- as he put on lose pants- but remained shirtless. He got into his bed...

Cage's body was lean and fit...he had a sexy six pack...guess all that soccer helped...

Nissa wrapped it around himself and cudled into the bed, moonlight still unable to touch him cause of the tissue. He snuggled into the bed, smiling, making a soft "Mmm" noise in the process. The little faerie didn't notice Cage undress or redress.

Nissa yawned softly and rolled over, moving the tissue from his head to peer into the window, moonlight softly falling over him. He didn't know anything about the moonlight affect on faerie's like him, Nissa was struck with an odd feeling. for a bit, everything went black. Not able to recall anything, only seeing he got up, and laid in a soft area, and cuddled to some warm thing that felt like a person.

Really, the moonlight caused the faerie to change to human sized. His cloth no longer fit, so Nissa was naked. And he'd laid down inside Cage's bed cuddling to his back.

Cage felt something touch him. He wouldn't be surprised if it was his little sister who sometimes slept in his bed When she got nightmares. But he didnt hear the door open. He turned his body- so he was facing. "His sister"

Or so he thought- he slowly opened his eyes-

" bad dram litte sis-"

His eyes suddenly widened as he bottled right out a ved screamed!!!

" AHHH! WHAT THE HELL!!

THERES A NAKED GUY IN MY ROOM! THERES A NAKED GUY IN MY ROOM! AND HE WAS SLEEPING NEXT TO ME!!

That's all he thought- grabbing a bat from under his bed- getting ready to hit the stranger.

Beautiful silver hair covered the strangers body, a small petit, lithe form. Its hands twitched and curled while his head snuggled to the fluffy pillow. The strangers face was gorgeous, such lush, outlined pink lips, toned pink cheeks, long eyelashes, small body frame, such soft pale skin, smooth, no flaws. A soft glitter on its back, like something used to be there, but not anymore. Until Cage blinked a few times, it was a flash, but the glitter shaped the forms of big butterfly wings. The stranger had JUST got in the bed... and it seemed OUT COLD.

" Hole...ly....shit"

His sister came into the room hearing her brother yell- and seeing a naked person in his bed- she was seconds away from screaming when Cage covered her mouth and shook his head whispering.

" thats Nissa! He must of...i don't know- changed into a human! Why didn't you tell me anything!

" how am i suppose to know that! Apparently all my books are wrong- dumb ass!"

" who are yoy calling a dumb ass! Who's the one who sleeps with teddy bears and has a pink room!"

" im a girl idiot! "

" sissy!"

" Loser!"

" Dork! "

" you think your so cool but any one can kick a ball Cage! "

" your right- but the key is hitting it in the goal- which you can't do. Now get out"

Sara bit her lip glaring.

"... you suck"

" lollipops"

He closed the door behind her and sighed- tucking The sleeping Nissa in.. Cage didn't want to sleep with Nissa like that....so he made a litte bed on the ground and tried to fall asleep.

Somewhere in the middle of their sibling rivalry, Nissa groaned and rolled over. Thankfully, his hair still covered is peachy ass. He wiggled a bit, feeling the odd tingle of a blanket over him as Cade tucked him in.

"Mmm Cage~" He whispered in his sleep while the human tucked him in.

The next day- Cage was upbright and early. Already freshly bathedand wearing his school uniform. He didn't want to wake up Nissa- so he didn't tell him he'd be off to school- he wrote a note and stuck it on the window next to The little bed. He'd be go for hours- and his little sister wasn't talking to him either- which was stupid. He grabbed his phone and headed out into his hall way... he was never good with goodbyes- even just small ones....

For a short amount of time, Nissa would still be human-sized during daylight hours. He laid in Cage's comfy bed, smiling from its warmth and softness.

(Damn writers block!!!!)

Cage walked to school- sighing- he thought about Nissa...he was still human sized...would he stay like that forever? Is he ok by himself? Man thank god it was Friday. He'd be able to look after Nissaa for two days.

(( lol really? XD your not the only one))

Cage got home late- afterschool he stayed for soccer practice and was bet...as soon as he and his sister came inside the house- she practically ran up to her room.

" How long you going to give me the silent treatment? "

She didn't answer and slammed her door.

Cage sighed- she sister could really hold a grudge. Cage grabbed a water from the fridge- and went to his own room...tossing his book bag on the ground - he sat at his deck chair- exhausted.

" Nissa? Nissa are you still here?"

He looked around the room- for the little fairy.

The little faerie, little again, lifted up from the window sill. He had been watching out the window for a while now, no real reason why. Just a bit curious while he watched dogs run around wit the mini humans (Children) and smiled.

"Hi Cage! You've been gone for a while now.."

" yeah sorry. School and i stayed fosoccer practice- but you got to be hungry. Um...what do fairy's eat any way? "

He stood judging down his cold water he so desperately needed. He went over to Nissa smiling a little.

" alright...and um...last night...you...changed- you know that right? I mean...you..were human size"

He stoodstaking the little fairy with him down stairs into the kitchen. He put Nissa on the counter- looking in the fridge for barries.

" no- no- It really happened! I couldn't believe it myself. You totally freaked me out..."

He found some straw barriers abd put them on the counter. Opening the little container- abd giving Nissa some.

" you were human size- Even sis saw you..."

" no- no- It really happened! I couldn't believe it myself. You totally freaked me out..."

Nissa giggled, still not truely believing Cage.

" you were human size- Even sis saw you..."

"Oh yeah! Can I go talk to he rplease?"