Butterfly Child (Needs Human)

Raven's Abyss

" oh...uh- i guess. But she's giving me the cold shoulder. Can you get to her room by yourself? Or do you need help?"

He offered- being as kind as ever

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raven's Abyss

• Sosuke0549

"Can you point me in the right direction?"

Nissa said softly, grabbing the thing of strawberries, trying to hold them.

" why don't you eat first before going up there....you clearly can't carryvthem..."

He smiled....not really wanting his little friend to leave.

" so...Why didn't you tell me you can turn into a human? And why was it so funny ? i have no reason to lie to you..."

He watched Nissa closely. Frowning alittle.

" i see...."

He sighed looking away from Nissa.

" sis is up stairs second door to the left. "

He left the kitchen leaving Nissa- went outside in the back yard and sat on the porch....tossing a soccer ball back and forth from one hanf to the other...thinking....

Sara had her door locked. Her bright pink room smelling like flowers...she was reading on of her fairy books...music blasting in from the radio as she read on her bed...her head swaying side to side- in toon with the music...

She even sang a few words,..not too.good tho...

Sara saw Nissa and quickly smiled from ear to ear- turning the music off and looking down at the little guy.

" hey...so you finally came- is big bro sulking? "

She smiled geting down on the floor and taking her book with her...

" hey...so you finally came- is big bro sulking? "

"No, but I tihnk he might be sad at me... I told him it was hard to believe I grew into human sized. He said you saw me too.... is it true?" Nissa said softly.

" its true - i couldn't believe it was you."

He laughed a little showing Nissa her fairy book.

" look...the book says fairy's sleep in unblooming flowers? Is that true?"

"When we're infants we do." Nissa smiled, "Since other humans aren't so bright about us faeries, why don't you make your own, now that I'm here. Any those questions you had?"

Sara smiled a litte-touching her book gently- drawing invisible pictures.

" oh no...i couldn't write a book Nissa...im not good at that sort of thing..."

She sighed a little..

" but i do a ton of questions to adk you..."

"So you just write the question and answer down!" He smiled, taking the seeds off the strawberry before taking a miniature bite.

" ... well....when you say it like that"

She smiled. Taking out a pen and paper..

" what do fairy's uselly eat? Can yoy talk in any language? Are there different races of fairy's? Can you only fly for short periods of time? Can fairy's talk to animals? Do fairy's sing with grasshoppers? Are fairy's the reason why we have seasons? What is your favorite flower? Favorite food? Have you ever had human food? How come fairy's remain a secrete? Is pixie dust real! Can i fly if i jusbelieve in fairy's? Do fairy's fall in love? Do you have a fairy girl friend? How were you born? From a rainbow? If fairy's are real does that mean werewolfs, vampires, and other fairytale creatures are real too? Can you read? Can yoy write? Do fairy's have their own jobs? Do you have little fairy citys? Can fairy's get sick? Can Fairy's die? Or do they live forever?!"

She went on....and on...and on....

" oh...s-sorry...im just...excited"

She smiled looking down at Nissa...

She giggled a little asking her first queshion. And this time one at a time.

what do fairy's uselly eat? Can yoy talk in any language? Are there different races of fairy's? Can you only fly for short periods of time? Can fairy's talk to animals? Do fairy's sing with grasshoppers? Are fairy's the reason why we have seasons? What is your favorite flower? Favorite food? Have you ever had human food? How come fairy's remain a secrete? Is pixie dust real! Can i fly if i jusbelieve in fairy's? Do fairy's fall in love? Do you have a fairy girl friend? How were you born? From a rainbow? If fairy's are real does that mean werewolfs, vampires, and other fairytale creatures are real too? Can you read? Can yoy write? Do fairy's have their own jobs? Do you have little fairy citys? Can fairy's get sick? Can Fairy's die? Or do they live forever?!"

"We usually eat berries or flowers. Some of us can speak different dialects. Yes, there are many different races of faeries. It depends on what specie of faerie, our power/talent, and how strong we are to fly different ranges. Most of us, if we learn, can speak to animals. We sing TO grasshoppers and such, but the birds sing WITH us. And we help the seasons change, Mother cannot to it on her own, and we help our Mother. My favorite flower is the Iris, it means "Love" and "Hope". I love strawberries and lilacs, they taste really sweet. I've never had human food, this is my first time away from home. If we tell humans all about us, they would kiss us and sell our wings and do harm. Pixie dust is real, and no, human's cannot fly without big metal machines. Everything can fall in love, even fish. No, I feel weird around other faerie girls. Its a long story how we are born. No, not from a rainbow... But when we are infants we sleep in budded flowers like roses and lilies. Not sure, but I'm sure no. A few others but not vampires and weres. I cannot read or write, we don't need those skills. We have tasks not jobs. You could say cities, but more like sections in different parts of teh forest depending on the faeries. Everything can become sick and everything can die."

" well yoy make it sound amazing. What's it like to fly? I mean you can touch clouds- see the world. "

She sighed in bliss....

" hey....Nissa...you said you feel wired around girls...so does that meam...maybe you like guys?"

"We can't touch clouds, if we go to high our wings freeze or we can't breathe."

Nissa explained, taking a small bite of his strawberry, seeds beside him for something else he wanted to do.

" hey....Nissa...you said you feel wired around girls...so does that meam...maybe you like guys?"

He made a soft noise and stopped chewing, hesitating before looking up at Sara, started to chew then swallow. "Yes, but before I liked other guys, I always felt uncomfortable around girls. Maybe because I was so small and shy as a child."

" oh i see...You know Cage likes both...he wouldn't mind going out with a guy or girl...he always tells me that if he fell in love it didn't matter what gender it was..."

She sighed standing up.

" that was fun- well have to do it again sometime- but i got to start my.essay- why dont you go talk to Cage- im sure he's bored"

She winked siting at her desk. And starting her work.