Butterfly Child (Needs Human)

Raven's Abyss

" Nissa? What are you talking about? How did i lie to you? I always keep my promises. Your my friend"

He got on eye level with Nissa- his finger gently rubbing his cheek...

" why are you crying? "

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raven's Abyss

• Sosuke0549

He still sobbed, watching Cage slowly go down to be eye-level.

" why are you crying? "

"You told me a friend was staying and I had to sleep in yur sisters room... he didn't look like a friend to me...." He whined softly, voice shaking.

" oh...Nissa- Rinten is my friend. just now he suddenly asked me out.. i ever lied to you Nissa..and why are you so upset? Its not like were together. "

He laughed just a little.

" dont cry Nissa..."

" oh...Nissa- Rinten is my friend. just now he suddenly asked me out.. i ever lied to you Nissa..and why are you so upset? Its not like were together. "

"Not that were together...." He crossed his arms, pouting slightly, sitting. "I left my protected forest and home and friends... family... because I wanted to prove them wrong that humans were good and pure and nice. The only thing I've got is got lost, ruined my wings, and now I can't prove anything."

"... what do you meam prove anything? "

He sighed running a hand threw his hair.

" you've got me and my sister as best friends. "

"I told Queen Tara I'd return if I had proof humans were good and nice, but I cannot return if I don't." Nissa hid his sobbing, pretty face into his knees, hugging his smooth legs. "I can't return with wounded wings, no direction where my home is, and no proof."

" can i ask you something Nissa? Why were you so upset. I didn't lie to you...i feel like theres a deeper meaning to why your mad..."

He watched him closely....did Nissa like him?

" can i ask you something Nissa? Why were you so upset. I didn't lie to you...i feel like theres a deeper meaning to why your mad..."

The tiny faerie's cheeks lit up into a deep red, hiding his cute face deeper into bis hugged knees.

"..... Nissa. You know you tell me anything, were friend's. And ill help you in any way i can...so talk to me"

His voice gentle and sweet...he was really a nice person

"..... Nissa. You know you tell me anything, were friend's. And ill help you in any way i can...so talk to me"

Nissa looked up, little silver tears slowly dripping down his rosy cheeks..

Cage sighed,

" well...if your done talking to me- i need to get back to Rinten. Go back to Sara's room and while He's here make sure he doesn't see you, "

He straightened out pulling away from the little fairy.

" night Nissa,"

The tiny thing's eyes widened and he lifted his head completely, getting up quickly, dizzily, and shouted.

"Wait Caggie! Im sorry I'm sorry!"

Cage glanced back.

" there's nothing to apologize for...I'm a mean human right? Its fine if you don't trust me..i got to go"

He left running up stairs and some what slamming the door to his room.

The little faerie collapsed on his knees, sobbing, bottom lip trembling sharply. He curled up on the hard table, face buried into the little enchanted being's knees while he cried. Feeling deep pain inside his heart, something much worse than simple sorrow.Much worse indeed...

"Whyd you leave? "

" just had to talk to a...a friend, "

" i see..."

" Hey...Rinten i know i said I'd go on a date with you..but...can i take a rain check...i just need to think."

" go ahead. I get it"

Cage sighed getting in his bed.

" let's just go to sleep..."

" alright, "

Rinten slept on a little pallet that he made on the floor.....soon everything was quiet.

(Cool)

The morning was warm and cozy, peaceful. However, it was creepy quiet like. The cat was in the window, but its ears snapped up and it growled, standing from Cage's room window. The tabby licked its lip and lept down, prowling out the door and down the stairs, looking around. The feline moved slowly, looking up on the table, hearing what humans could not. BUt it was to late.

Cage was fast asleep. He was dreaming about Nissa...he didn't think he was mean or cruel to him last night....and he didn't understand why he was crying so much...he was very....how do you put it?... emotional.

Rinten was awake and headed down stairs to help himself to the kitchen. Knowing cage or Sara wouldn't mind.

"Hey? Oscar? What do you have there?"

Rinten urged the cat to go away. Picking him up and setting him on the ground he was shocked to see Nissa.

" OH...MY GOD!"

He stepped back tripping and falling backwards,

Oscar moved back, dropping Nissa on the table.

"Ow! Bad... THING!" He panted, leg bleeding slightly. Oscar hissed and crouched down, ready to pounce on the wounded faerie, cheeks red from the last night crying and stiff from sleeping on the table.

Rinten didnt know what to think. He stumbled to his feet and ran up stairs...he went into Cage's room shaking him.tryimg to wake him up.

" Cage! Cage! You won't believe it! There's a fairy! A real.fairy in your kitchen dude! You have to see this!"

Cage quickly sat up.

" damb it!"

He rushed down stairs seeing Oscar ready to attack. He quickly grabbed Nissa- pulling out of the cats direction.

" Bad Oscar! Go away! Bad Kitty! "