Butterfly Child (Needs Human)

Raven's Abyss

Sara chased after Chad as Cage went for the ball.

Rin shrugged.

" the heart wants what the heart wants..Its hard not to fall for his kindness... but Nissa...do you want my heart wants? "

He raised an eye brow watching the little fairy closely.

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raven's Abyss

• Sosuke0549

" the heart wants what the heart wants..Its hard not to fall for his kindness... but Nissa...do you want my heart wants? "

Nissa tilted his head, curious but afraid at the same time.

Chad chuckled again, tickling Cage from behind at the sides and ran past, "Go sis!" Nancy smiled and with Oscar beside, ready, she passed the ball back and forth between each other. Getting closer and closer to teh goal.

" take a guess...do you know what my heart desires? "

Rin loved teasing the fairy.

Cage frowned and cut threw chad by elbowing him and kicked the ball away from.Nacy and Oscar passing it to Sara who quickly ran the other way to make a goal.

" take a guess...do you know what my heart desires? "

He frowned, "I-I don't know..."

Chad chuckled and checked, like tackling but just ramming into them without falling yourself, Cage softly, enough to knock him down. When they played a real game, the tall man didn't cheat or anything, but he played hard. When they simply practiced for fun, oh god Chad was rough.

tch - sothat's how its gonna be!

Cage got up from the ground whipping the grass off him.- wanting revenge.

Rin smirked suddenly looking devious.

" you... "

He pulled a piece of the fairy's hair.

" When your all alone Nissa...ill find you....and ill violate you until yocan't stand anymore...so prepare yourself "

" RIN!!"

Cage called tohis friend.

"Were switching- "

Cagecame running all hot and sweaty.

Rin slowly stood up and winked at nissa as Cage sat down and he left...

" you... "

Nissa gasped, eyes widened up but before he could slid away Rin had ahold of his long silvery hair.

" When your all alone Nissa...ill find you....and ill violate you until yocan't stand anymore...so prepare yourself "

He whined, staring at Rin with complete fear, shaking and whimpering, hands on his head from teh pain of the male grabbing the faerie's head.

Even after, when Cade was there, Nissa still looked shaken and wide eyed.

" you ok?"

Cage gently took Nissa in his hands.

' are you alright? You looked scared whats wrong?"

No knowing hisfriend had a very horny hard-core dark side...

" what do mean? What are you talking about? What happened? Did Rin say something to you?"

The tiny faerie started to shake harder at the mention of that mean, crazy man's name, accidentally letting out a sob.

" Nissa what's wrong..i can't read your mind.."

The faerie sobbed and tried to breath, "H-he said that,... y-you'd have to leave my side and when you did... He'd... he'd..."

" what?"

He waited wanting to hear Nissa.

He had never seen his friend/ crush so sacred before. What could Rin possibly say...

Rin and Cage were best friends!

T-that he'd... v-violate m-me..."

Nissa was shaking so bad, even he inside his faerie land their was bad faeries, rapists, killers and such.

" N-nissa...are you sure i mean..that doesn't sound like Rin. Ive know him for years"

"H-he did... he pulled my hair and told me." Nissa whined, looking down instead of at Cage. "He asked me if I liked or had a crush on you, then told me hearts desire what they desire... then asked if I knew what his heart desire. And he told me it was me."

"............"

Cage pulled the fairy away from him.standing.

" wait right here."

He went over to Rin stopping the soccer game and out of no wherr...punched him in the face. The two of then quickly got into a HUGE fight.

Nissa sat and watched, gasping when one of the males punched, then it turned into an all out brawl.

Cad was the first to get in between, Cage in a headlock of tight muscles, and Rin pinned under the tallest man's heavy ass body, legs wrapped aaround his head. "Enough, both of you, before I start hitting." The male said in a deep voice.

" tch- mind your own business Chad! "

He glared at Rin.

" Your dead! I thought you were my friend! What the hell did you say to Nissa! Ill kick your ass!"

" What the fuck are you talking about! I didn't do anything! But id like to see you try kicking my ass!"

" come at me bro! Come at me!"

They struggled against Chad still aiming to hit each other.

" BOTH OF YOU STOP IT!"

Sara yelled slapping them up side the head.

" your both so damn stupid! Look at Nancy! "

Cage glanced at the little girl who looked scared. And about to cry..

"............"

Chad stopped, looking over at his sister, seeing her to tears. He snapped and without looking, he smacked both Rin's and Cage's head together -THONK- and walked to Nancy, wrapping big arms around her, holding her. "Shhh~"

Oscar hissed at Rin, fur fluffed upto make him look so much bigger, even though he was already a big cat.

" Oww!!"

Rinand Cage yelled in pain.Sara went over to comfort her boyfriend and his little sister. Cage bit his lip and got up not looking at his friend. Atlest...who he thought was.

He went over to Nissa. There was a gash under his right eyes and his lip was bleeding.

" lets go back"

He picked Nissa up gently heading back with out his friends and sister.

Sara yelled for her brother to wait and come back..but he left anyway.

Rin's nose was bleeding and he had a black eye.sara sighed looking at him.

" come on..."

Oscar followed cage, Chad waited for his girlfriend while she got rin, holding and still comforting Nancy. Niss agasped, suddenly being picked up and Cage walking fast, he grabbed one of the human's fingers, eyes clsoed.

"Cage slow down!" He gasped.

" just hold on a little longer."

He ducked behind a few treesand bushes siting down he let go of Nissa .

Taking his shirt he lifted it to his lips. As if that would stop the blood. He probably needed stitches.

With his shirt up- his sweaty body underneath revealed his glancing abs.

".... im sorry Nissa....im really sorry."

He hid his face.

".... im sorry Nissa....im really sorry."

Nissa climbed up his pants and shirt, sitting beside his head, leaning to give a sort, warm smooch to Cage's cheek. "Its alright, Cage, it was instinct right?" He moved back and looked at him. "Find me some Comfrey leaves and I can help you."

"... im fine. This is nothing"

He sighedrunning a hand threw his hair..

"... i really wish you were normal size right now.."

He smiled faintly.

" did...rin...really say those things?

As if making sure...