Created to love~ (Closed 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

“I assumed you had men to bring clothes and supplies.” Yukie replied back with a huff and stayed hidden behind the door. Watching Tiernan Yukie only blushed and hid a touch more behind the door almost melting from his nervousness as Tiernan only teased him more. Looking away in embarrassment and at Tiernans comment he quickly took the robe before shutting the door behind him to hide. Face burning Yukie looked at the robe overly great full that it was Tiernans body length and was long enough to cover down to his knees. Hearing the bell Yukies ear twitched curiously while he peeked out at the stranger at the door with their dinner.

Narrowing his eyes at the man Tiernan paid Yukie wasn’t to happy to have some stranger see his mate half naked. While he was angry and overly suspicious of the close setup on the couch Yukie couldn’t resist his stomach growling loudly. Admitting a bitter defeat Yukie sulked and made his way over to the sitting area settling down silently beside Tiernan his cheeks still red but his face annoyed almost angry. “….don’t let others see you like this…” Yukie mumbled gesturing to Tiernans half naked body the demon not liking how the man at the door had gotten such an eyeful of his mates beautiful body. “I’m the only one who you get to show off to and who gets to see you even half naked” Yukie added his ears flat in clear jealously as he looked at Tiernan his tail swishing in jealous anger while his mind was clearly forgetting he was picking a fight with a powerful male, no his powerful mate who could easily make him submit.

"They're not here yet," Tiernan responded to Yukie's questions about people bringing them some essential items. "They're not used to buying clothes for someone your size. I told them just get something cute. They're a little...confused." Tiernan flashed a grin. The people in the task force obviously knew who Yukie is but almost ninety percent of the people in the task force and people who worked under Tiernan were ex-military, so asking them to buy something cute that is not for a child was a little perplexing. Tiernan fixed his eyes on Yukie as he took the first bite of his food. He wondered if Yukie was feeling like Tiernan was eating him up with his eyes, which was exactly what he was doing.

"Jealous much?" Tiernan raised a brow at Yukie's statement about showing his body to people. "A lof of people have seen my body. I was in the military, remember? we sort of have to share the shower stalls," he said, just to rile his mate up. "Anyway, eat your steak. Mine are good. How's yours?" he asked. He had ordered a rare steak especially for Yukie, because that's what he preferred. The champagne was bubbly and cold, but he didn't pour too much. He didn't want either of their minds to be buzzed after dinner. 

“My guess is because of the challenge of finding clothes in this size?” Yukie replied with a blush embarrassed that they had to go to such trouble. “Honestly I don’t need clothes for this form just for my human form. That size is a little easier to find” Yukie added as he settled down into his seat and looked at the steak. Feeling his face growing hot at Tiernan watching him so intensely he ate a piece of steak looking away the whole time. Raising a brow at the jealously comment Yukie huffed his fur puffing up defensively not liking the name since he had heard it many times between fighting couples.

“I am not!!!! I-I just don’t think you should be showing off to other strange men or your men. Yukie added clearly embarrassed to be called out on something he wasn’t even feeling, as he scooted closer towards Tiernan he frowned at the mention of so many of his comrades having seen him fully naked and having shared showers. Looking at Tiernan his ears turned and pinned completely back Yukie was in a more aggressive state ready to rip into any man that dared showed up tonight the demon not getting the teasing hints and well he felt a nasty fire burning inside his stomach. Glaring back at his food he aggressively stabbed a piece almost breaking the plate as his tail swished at his side. “…it’s bloody….just like whoever gets the honor of picking out your clothes.” Yukie snapped at the question about dinner with a huff still sulking over the fact that others where so freely looking at his mate.

The ever growing jealousy was unknowing to Yukie only making him feel more strange. Yukie hadn’t felt jealousy before since having never dated or had any conflicts in life that would cause such a thing he hadn’t worried about such emotions before now. Stabbing another piece he sulked and ate his food his body sitting even more close to Tiernan almost possessive as he continued to eat. Stewing for a couple of minutes Yukie glared as if he was bubbling over slamming his fork down, he easily was in  Tiernans lap by the time the champagne stopped sloshing in their glasses. Grabbing his mates wrists he glared at him in anger and held them pinned in quite the demanding position showing he wanted Tiernans attention. 

“I don’t like any of them being so close to you! It’s damn maddening to me because your always talking and working with them and…they are so obedient and loving of you!” Yukie snapped letting out his pent up anger. “I don’t want you to find someone else to love…I’m…scared, angry  and I feel all anxious when you talk about them like that” Yukie admitted to Tiernan as he looked at him still angry but well he was trying to not just have emotions and storm away he wanted to say how he was feeling for his mate and let him know what was going on. “Honestly if you where a demon…you would be able to feel what I feel all the time. It’s maddening…you can’t! Fear, anger, or lust….I’m twisted up inside because of you and I don’t even know how to explain it or make it stop and feel like I’m not going crazy! I….I can’t tell how you feel because I don’t even know” Yukie whispered as he relaxed a touch letting his mates wrists go his body trembling. “I want to be close…and always let you in when it comes to this emotional side of me…but sometimes I don’t know how to” Yukie mumbled as he sat back a touch calmer his eyes showing a deep shame at how badly he had reacted to such teasing.

”I can’t tell if your being serious or teasing me…I can’t always tell with those kinda things and sometimes I get frustrated and upset like now” Yukie whispered almost on the verge of tears at how frustrating it was and how he felt like such a ticking time bomb inside.

As soon as Yukie eased his grips on Tiernan's hands, the big man quickly grabbed his mate by the back of his neck and almost growled at Yukie's accusing statements. "Don't you dare say I don't know how that feels!" he said between gritted teeth. He wasn't being angry at Yukie, more like at the sentiment Yukie thought he was taking lightly about. "Need I remind you of Star? When I thought I was your only mate then this arrogant demon came in saying he was your first, the love of your live in your 'previous' lifetime?" Tiernan wanted to forget how frustrated he was at that time. It wasn't even that long ago, but he tried to move on. It hurt his feelings at that time and it resulted in their separation, denying him the time he should have spent with Yukie, caring for him when he was pregnant with their babies. "And not to forget all these wonderful creatures you were with during the time we were apart. My mind went crazy thinking there were other magical beings so close to my mate, who was carrying my babies, taking over my place by your side! How could you let someone other than me take care of you?" In the frustration state, Tiernan had pulled Yukie close to his body, keeping them wrapped around him as Tiernan moved them to the bed, dinner half-eaten. 

He didn't intend on spilling his guts to Yukie, because he was a better man than being a jealous partner, but since they were on the topic, Tiernan decided it was time he let go. "Then you came home with a vampire on your side, then a centaur, and god knows how many other creatures are lining up to come into our house claiming they know better than me! And you're jealous of my brothers in arms? Those who kept my back safe when I went into battles?" He was on top of Yukie who laid flat on the bed, hands pinned to the sides in his big, calloused grips. "If there is someone who should be jealous, that would have been me."

His harsh voice lowered, and it turned gravelly, not with anger, but with lust. "Dammit, I cannot be this close to you and not feel like my whole body is burning." Tiernan buried his nose against Yukie's neck and inhaled the scent of his mate deeply. The scent of the hotel's shampoo and soap was different from the ones they used at home, but there were still hints of his mate's natural scent. Tiernan lengthened under the towel he wrapped around his waist, wanting to be buried in his sweet mate's heat. "You know I only want you, right?" He looked up at Yukie, eyes staring deeply into each other.

Edited by 3ruri

Letting out a small surprised whimper at the sudden hand grabbing on the back of his neck. Yukie was instantly submitting to his mate. Moving slightly as he rested if he could get out he quickly realized he was staying put.  Looking at Tiernan he listened as his mate spoke the words and harsh truth hurting but well, they where truthful and deeply needed.Yukie realized how much he had hurt Tiernan running away like he had.

Instead of his mate  being there for everything others had been by his side, it was much worse then what Yukie was angry about. Yukie had in turn made Tiernan worry and question his stance as a mate and then because of Yukie he had lost out a very close bonding period between the two during the pregnancy. Feeling a deep guilt rise inside Yukie didn’t even notice much as his body was pulled closer. Their whole issues was because of his choices and the raw anger and hurt emotions was because of that. Yukie was a touch in shock no one had ever been like this towards him or had ever been so honest and actually angry with him for his actions.

Feeling their bodies move Yukies arms wrapped tightly around Tiernan as he was carried the demon trusting his mate to not drop him.  As he was pinned on the bed Yukie laid still willing to accept his punishment for such a betrayal. Laying pinned in such a way under Tiernan of course was all the to arousing and intoxicating. Listening to Tiernans voice change he looked away from Tiernan shame burning into his face along with a touch of fear. “Your right…you should be angry with me you should hate me even. I-I ran off with your children and had others at my side instead of you. I hurt you and…I’m sorry, I wish I could fix it.” Yukie replied his eyes meeting Tiernans.

Looking at his mate Yukies face was burning as he looked into eyes that should be full of anger and hatred but, where only full of lust. “I-I really made a mess of everything. Pushing you away…then running away. You spent a long time away….from me stressed and worried.” Yukie stated squirming under Tiernan as his mate moved closer and nuzzled into him causing the demon to melt under the warmth. “It must have been painful for you. To worry so much and be separated from me. I’m sorry, I won’t leave your side ever again. So please forgive me…if you can and let me try and heal some of that pain and regain your trust” Yukie whispered his petty jealousy having been driven away by his mates feelings making him understand.

Feeling tears fill his eyes at Tiernans confession only desiring him, Yukie let the thick tears fall down his face as he looked back at Tiernan his heart breaking but filling so full of love. “I’ve always known….I’ve always felt what you wanted” Yukie whispered feeling such a strong connection to Tiernan in this moment. Snuggling back up into Tiernan as best as he could Yukie couldn’t help the sudden wetness he got as his mate pushed his body more into heat. “I don’t want anyone but you. I’ve only ever wanted you since we first became mates. Your the only one I’ve felt like this with” Yukie whispered as he choked back a sob and hid his face more into Tiernans neck as best as he could in this position.

Edited by Yukonwolfspirit

"Do not cry on me," Tiernan said, a hint or warning on his voice. He hated Yukie crying for something that can't be helped. It was all in the past and he wanted them to move on and work on their relationship from now on. "The only time you should cry tonight is when the pleasure is unbearable." He wanted Yukie to submit to the pleasure only Tiernan was able to give him. There was no space for grief tonight and he wanted, needed Yukie to yield to him. Tiernan brushed away Yukie's tears and commanded him with a stare. "No one will have you but me. You will say yes to me." He demanded. Yukie had the powers in his small body to fight, but as his mate, he wanted Yukie to want it, to not fight their attraction towards each other. 

Roughly, Tiernan tore the robe away from Yukie's body, stripping him bare. He also flung the towel from around his waist onto the floor, leaving their bodies naked against each other. He rubbed himself along Yukie's body, both of their arousal brushed in a heated friction. Tiernan wanted to be rough, but he also wanted to be gentle with his delicat-looking demon mate. "You keep talking about 'leaking' all day long," Tiernan gazed at the slightly swollen nubs on Yukie's chest. To be honest, Tiernan wasn't that man. Wasn't the type into dirty kinks, but god did Yukie made him wonder. "You make me want to suck on your swollen tits, bite on them until you scream. I don't care if it would be too sore for you to nurse for the kids later, but damn, don't I want to suck on them hard." He admitted grudgingly. He never imagined himself nursing from Yukie, no, nothing perverted like that, he truly wasn't into that kink. But Yukie, nipples swollen and fuller than normal men would be, made Tiernan's blood boil between his legs, craving for the desperation he would inflict on his mate when he latched his mouth on the beckoning tips. 

Looking up at Tiernan and his demands Yukie calmed himself as his tears where brushed away. Yukie at this point could only nod in agreement at Tiernans words that where a beautiful promise of their mate bond in its own way. Letting out a small whimper Yukie felt the robe rip away from his soft flesh leaving him naked and fully exposed more then he would have liked. The whole experience with Tiernan, it was so different then the times before. Tiernan was so powerful and demanding much like a powerful alpha would be to his soft omega making the demon easily submit and melt like putty in Tiernans hands.

Looking back at Tiernan Yukies cheeks turned a crimson shade of red as their bodies touched and rubbed in the most delicious ways causing a very seductive moan to escape Yukies lips. Being pinned under Tiernan Yukie was helpless in all the best ways and as he groaned and moaned at every grind of their throbbing members Yukies mind was only screaming for more. Feeling his soft hole getting extremely wet Yukies toes curled as he looked at Tiernan not wanting to be teased anymore. Crying out Yukie squirmed more under Tiernans hold as his mate touched his nipples his cock already leaking precum. “Ah…you feel good on them~” Yukie moaned out enjoying even just the smallest of touch to his sensitive nipples.

Shaking slightly Yukie tried to move his legs that where pinned down as his body tried hard to escape the delicious torment. Yukie while away had learned a dirty little secret about something that could happen to male demons lucky enough to conceive. While he had accepted the truth that nursing might have the side affect of extra milk and soreness…he didn’t believe the other demons stories when they shared stories about those they knew that had finished nursing. They had swapped stories about their friends or mates who’s  breast and nipples had become full when aroused by their mate and quite often while in their heat week. When they said it happened, it was as if they where full of milk and that to cure the feeling or pain the demons had to have some chest play or nipple torment from their mate to make them feel better or at least calmer.

This of course wasn’t a problem to the demons the others talked about since their partners where more then happy to engage in more sexual playtime and torment. Thinking back on that Yukie could only let out a soft moan at the idea of such a playtime. Shivering in excitement as his body begged to be touched more Yukie squirmed under Tiernans hold being the rather naughty little demon. Grinding back a little harder Yukies cock was full force throbbing almost ready to explode even from just basic friction. It was at this point clear as day for Yukie that his body was in full blown heat and he was going to get off and be filled no matter what. With this being his first full heat since the triplets well, he was aching badly for Tiernan to show him a good time and wouldn’t stop until he was fully satisfied.

Tiernan kept Yukie pinned underneath him despite the squirming. It was so easy to overpower Yukie's small frame and do as he pleased. They were mates, both consenting to being together in bed. "No, don't move," Tiernan warned. He was going to be the one making decisions tonight. He brought Yukie's hand together above his head and held them both with one hand. His free hand roamed Yukie's smooth chest, one finger circling around Yukie's right nipple. The swollen tip puckered instantly and Tiernan bent down and took it into his mouth. He gave it a gentle suck, not enough that anything came out of it. He alternated sucking and using the tip of his tongue to press down on the pebbled flesh, teasing as he gave Yukie a sweet torture. His right hand moved lower, past his mate's stomach, past the twitching member that was begging for release and went down below where the slick was gathering up. "I hardly ever done anything and you're this slick for me?" He whispered against Yukie's swollen nipple. He took the tortured point back into his mouth at the same time breaching his mate's entrance with his middle finger, the slick eased him in without problem. He added another finger into Yukie and spread him loose. His mouth kept busy against Yukie's chest as he fingered his mate. 

Tiernan pulled his fingers out after Yukie was able to take three of them in. His fingers were wet from the copious amount of slick Yukie's body produced. "This much just from me sucking?" Tiernan looked at his fingers amusedly. The slick looked obscene on his digits. He looked down at Yukie, body flushed from the stimuli. Tiernan was going to take his time tonight, wanting to savor his mate all the way to the core. "Your other tit wants a little attention too, right?" He grinned wickedly as he touched Yukie's left nipple with his finger that was wet with Yukie's own slick. Tiernan smothered the slick around the puffed out flesh before he took it in his mouth, just like he did with the right one and sucked hard. He could taste some liquid coming out from it. He couldn't decide what it tasted like, but it wasn't unpleasant. As promised,, Tiernan bit on the already tight bud then soothe it down with a gentle suck before torturing it with a hard suckle. He wanted Yukie to scream in pleasure because of him.

“Tiernan! Ah don’t~!” Yukie moaned his voice breaking as he obeyed as obediently as he could. Whimpering in annoyance Yukie bit his lip as Tiernans new hold on his wrists kept him more exposed.  Feeling a finger teasing his chest Yukies body instantly tensed at the realization of just how much Tiernan was going to play with him tonight. Squirming Yukie let out a soft moan as Tiernans mouth teased his aching nipple. Kicking out his feet slightly he squirmed unable to behave for Tiernan under the tormenting conditions.

Crying out with each press of his mates tongue on his nipple Yukies voice melted into more moans as he felt tiernans hand slowly move lower down his body. Grinding his hips begging Tiernan to play with him his tail swished angrily as he was ignored. Arching his back as Tiernan slipped in a finger Yukie only moaned out a small sound of disappointment and disapproval at the fact he was going to be pleasured with just fingers leaving the demon rather desperate for more. At the removal of Tiernans fingers Yukie was surprised by the begging moans that followed only to silence as he watched Tiernan inspect his slick that he left on his fingers. Watching as Tiernan as fingers teased his swollen flesh Yukie could only struggle against him in desperation.

“Ah~ Tiernan please~ I can’t handle anymore!” Yukie begged his body shaking as he felt Tiernan now teasing his nipple with his mouth making him cry out in begging moans as he came all over them both unable to hold back.

Tiernan was pleasantly surprised that Yukie came with just his little teasing. His mate made a mess between them and Tiernan happily spread the spilled liquid all over Yukie’s stomach, and when done, he licked them clean from his mate’s body. “So easy to please,” Tiernan mumbled, pinching the swollen nipples again and again. He reached down between his legs a couple of times to grip the base of his shaft so that he won’t come before he was inside Yukie. He wasn’t done with their playtime yet. Moving downward, Tiernan spread Yukie’s legs wide, the demon’s fluffy tail swishing wildly it almost hit Tiernan in his face more than once. “Behave, Yukie.” He warned as he lifted Yukie’s thighs up to expose the twitching ring of muscles below. 

His hot breath brushed against the puckered entrance, and his tongue flicked out to taste the remnants of the slick spilling out of it. “We haven’t finished out dinner, but I don’t mind having desserts first.” He said cheesily. No one was gonna judge him in the bedroom and Yukie seemed like he was long gone from whatever Tiernan was doing to him. “Tell me what you want in here, love? My fingers? My tongue or something else?” He wanted Yukie to say it out loud. Tell him what he needed. But then, only Tiernan will decide whether he wanted to give it to Yukie or not. He was in charge right now, and Yukie was at his mercy.

Yukie huffed at the order from his powerful alpha telling him to behave. Looking at Tiernan it was strange to suddenly see him as a dominate lover and an alpha. With demons it would have been sorted out at first heat and well…Yukie really hadn’t paid attention to much to that detail. Looking at Tiernan who fit the role so well Yukie couldn’t help but admit how much he liked Tiernan being like this and how much it turned him on. Having always thought that he would be in control during sex and the dominate partner before Tiernan became his mate Yukie couldn’t help but be a touch disobedient at the idea of being so submissive and obedient.

Huffing a little Yukie looked at Tiernan knowing he could really be a challenge and torment him even more in this moment, but well he was wanting to feel some pleasure tonight. Feeling his hips suddenly moved upwards stopped Yukie in his tracks and his mind instantly focused on Tiernan instead of his own thoughts. The act of moving his body caused Yukie in surprise to settled down a little more at Tiernans voice asking him to behave. Melting under his mates order Yukie sighed and settled down more his body staying still as best as he could while being touched. Yukie was trying to be a good demon and behave for Tiernan the poor demon secretly wanting to be praised and rewarded with Tiernans cock deep down inside his body.

Squirming a touch as his body was more exposed to Tiernans eyes Yukie clawed at the sheets his body eager and overly excited at the new position. Moaning as Tiernan licked his delicate hole Yukie could only beg for more as his back instinctively arched begging for more. “I-I want you…I want more of you.” Yukie replied as he squirmed in tiernans hold his body burning and screaming for more pleasure. “I want you to fuck me deep and hard please~” Yukie begged his voice dripping with desperation as he looked up at Tiernan his cock already starting to get hard again in need.

Tiernan chuckled, relishing on his hold against Yukie. He could have teased his mate for even longer, but he didn't think he could do it for longer. As much as he loved watching and hearing Yukie begging for him, Tiernan's body was asking for release too. He was fully hard to the point of being in pain. So Tiernan pulled Yukie's slim legs around his waist, bringing them closer, his tip pressed against Yukie's entrance. "Is this what you want?" The asked, gritting his teeth trying to keep himself from bursting as he was engulfed in Yukie's heat. His muscles flexed as he buried himself deep inside his mate, the tightness overwhelmed him despite Yukie drenched in slick. Tiernan didn't hold back any sound that escaped from his mouth, his groans filled their hotel room as he took pleasure in claiming his mate. 

Despite his harsh movement and roughness, Tiernan's body automatically knew not to hurt Yukie. He knew not to force himself when Yukie was not ready and kept in check that both of them were feeling pleasure and not only focusing on his own. Yukie's small body was writhing below him, restrained under Tiernan's big, buffy frame. His pressed his mouth against Yukie's neck, his stubbled jaw rubbed the soft skin below Yukie's ears as he murmured dirty words, dirty things he wanted to do to Yukie. "You feel that, love? That's what you want, isn't it?" He rammed into Yukie hard just to make his mate scream. "I could do this all night long. Make you cum again and again while I'm inside you." He growled, sucking on Yukie's neck and he ground his hips. Tiernan may be a human, but his carnal desires were deep and could rival a demon.

“Yes~“ Yukie moaned his voice almost begged as he felt Tiernans tip push against his hole. Letting out a happy moan Yukie melted as Tiernans cock shoved deep inside of him filling him full. “Your filling me up so much~” Yukie moaned as he touched his stomach that felt full of Tiernan who was deep inside of him. Crying out as Tiernan started fucking him hard Yukie could only squirm and give in to the bliss filled pleasure of sex. Groaning as he felt Tiernans breath on his ear he only cried out softly at Tiernans voice that was almost to overly seductive to be real.

Screaming out Yukies back arched with each deep thrust causing him to cry out in both pain and pleasure.”Yes! Please-please fuck me all night! Make my body only yours~” Yukie begged back his body screaming out in moans and other lewd noises. As Tiernan ground his hips against Yukies prostate Yukie could only moan as he came yet again his cock needy and quickly getting hard again his stamina quite impressive. “D-Don’t stop until your fully satisfied~” Yukie whispered as he bit Tiernans neck playfully wanting everything Tiernan could dish out after being denied so long.

Tiernan continued pumping inside Yukie, relishing on the screams and moans elicited from Yukie's lips. His mate came again, and that was a satisfaction on itself. Tiernan knew he was also close to his release, the first one of the night since he had been edging Yukie from the bath. He knew Yukie could come again and again and he planned on making Yukie exhausted so he could finally forget about everything else until morning. Tiernan slowed down a moment, withdrew himself and turned Yukie around on his stomach. He pushed himself inside once again before pulling his mate up, Yukie's back against hist chest, Tiernan fucking him from below. The new position allowed him to go deeper and his hands moved towards Yukie's chest. His fingers plucked at Yukie's swollen nipples at the same time. "Gonna come," he growled against Yukie's neck, tightening his hold on his mate's body.

Three, four thrusts later, Tiernan's body turned rigid as he came, jetting his hot cum into Yukie's pliant body. His balls drew tight and spilled the contents into Yukie, marking his mate as his over and over again. Tiernan loosen his hold around Yukie, gently moved them on the bed so they could lay down on their sides, his softening cock still inside his mate and he pulled him close into an embrace. "Mine." He mumbled against Yukie's luscious hair.

Finding himself on his stomach Yukie clawed at the sheets as he cried out the second he was rammed into. Moaning as he felt Tiernan push even deeper then before Yukie ground back naughtily against Tiernan who was pushing deeper and deep into him while teasing his poor nipples. “I-Inside~ fill me even more please~” Yukie moaned as he felt Tiernans hold tighten around his body. “Tiernan~” Yukie moaned tears in his eyes his voice scratchy from his screaming and moaning as he came hard again his own seed spilling out even more then before as Tiernan filled him with his warm cum. Gasping and shaking Yukie couldn’t help but groan as his body soaked in the warm cum and was sent into a round of dry orgasms making him almost black out from pleasure.

Feeling Tiernan move them again Yukie exhausted was in this moment glad Tiernan was satisfied and snuggled down into the bed not minding having his mate still stuck inside of him. Hearing Tiernan call him his Yukie nuzzled down in the bed his body to tiered to think in this moment as he took in his mates scent his body satisfied for now.

After resting for a while, Tiernan slid out from Yukie's body and rolled away to get up from the bed. He kissed Yukie's bare shoulders and told him he would return shortly before moving to the bathroom. He cleaned himself under the shower before taking a small hand towel and wet it with warm water before going back to where Yukie laid. Tiernan gently wiped the traces of their lovemaking from Yukie's body with the wet towel. When he was done, he returned the towel back to the bathroom and joined Yukie back on bed. "The food is cold now, but do you want to finish eating?" he asked his mate. Yukie must be exhausted from being fucked so hard. "Someone would be sending the clothes to us shortly. You can take a nap too if you want." 

Tiernan had not checked his phone, but knowing his people, they would soon bring the requested items for them. He had given the hotel rom number, so he was anticipating for a knock on the door at any time. "Do you have anything else you want? I can still tell them to go get it for you." He added, rubbing Yukie's arms to warm him up. He pulled the comforter up to cover his mate's naked body so that he wont be cold. 

“Not hungry anymore” Yukie mumbled to tiered to move to eat as he laid on his side on the bed after Tiernan had been so kind to clean him up. Pulling a pillow closer to his body Yukie snuggled into the soft pillow his body curling up into a little ball. Burying his face more into the pillow he looked at Tiernan for a moment as his tail followed and tucked up against his damp stomach. Shivering slightly Yukie sighed happily at Tiernans warm touch his body feeling colder then normal as he flinched at the sharp crack of lightning outside. Pinning his ears back he was great full for the blanket that was thrown over him and sighed happily.

“Just Stay with me” Yukie asked not liking the harsh sound of thunder and the flashing lightning. Hiding more under the covers Yukie held tightly to the pillow trying his hardest to fight off sleep. Looking back at Tiernan he smiled softly before finally crashing hard unable to stay awake anymore.

Tiernan stayed with Yukie on the bed, tucking him under the comforter, stroking his hair and kissing his ears. He was glad that all the tension from earlier had fled from Yukie's body. He waited until Yukie fell asleep before he moved away from the bed and grabbed the jeans that he had worn earlier that day. Tiernan grabbed his phone and checked any new messages. As he expected, someone was already on their way with some essential things. He also called home to check on how the kids were doing. He knew Rownan was going to do a good job at taking care of them and was glad to be told that everything is normal.

About half an hour later, there was a knock on the door and Tiernan went to open it. The first guy was his subordinate, Declan, someone who served in the Marine Corps with him. Tiernan looked up at Declan's partner in the task force. He was a big guy and he had a stranger in a headlock. "What the fuck is going on?" Tiernan asked in a hushed tone, not wanting to wake Yukie up. He checked the hallway in case there were people watching and ushered them inside. Thankfully he had gotten a big suite to spend the night so there was a small living space before heading into the bedroom. No way he was letting anyone seeing his debouched mate who was sleeping on the bed. "You better not wake my mate or I'll throw your asses out the window." he warned. 

"Sorry boss. We found this guy outside in the parking lot. The car matches the description of your stalker, so we thought to bring him up here." Declan said. Tiernan studied the guy restrained by Declan's partner. He didn't look hostile, judging by the nervousness and he was wearing shirts and tie, like someone who worked in an office. 

"Talk." Tiernan ordered him and signaled the other guy, Raphael, to relax his grip a little.

"I'm not a bad guy, I swear, I need your help." The captive said. By the way he sounded, Tiernan could see how anxious he was. Then the guy started spilling all the details. His name was Kennedy, a doctor at the hospital where Aidan was taken. He heard them talking about Yukie and Tiernan's movement, how they were working on a community where paranormals and human could live together. His mate, a fae was taken by some people he didn't know. He needed help to save his mate and the only hope he had was Tiernan. "Please, my mate is pregnant." He looked at Tiernan, asking for his help. "I know the place they took him, but I can't do anything in case they hurt him."

Moving softly in the bed Yukie sat up and rubbed his eyes confused by the now empty room. Having been woken by the harsh thunder and lightning outside he looked out the window terrified of the storm. Having always been scared of such things he instantly sat up more looking beside him in the bed for his mate his body filling with instant panic at the realization Tiernan was gone. Stumbling out of bed his legs and hips hurting like hell as he instantly checked the bedroom and bathroom. Not finding his mate his panic rose even more as he went out to the living room almost ready to vomit from the sheer panic.

Stopping suddenly it was then that he smelt them…looking at the strangers in their room Yukie stood fully naked in their view. Standing frozen Yukie didn’t even register how exposed he was as he was still fighting off sleep and was unsure of why there where strange men in their room in the first place. Looking at the three men it was then that he noticed Tiernan to the side of him and instantly was nervous not knowing why the men had come into their room and why Tiernan was out here with them. Fearing the worst Yukies eyes was filled with pure panic and his body was radiating fear as he finally realized two of the men where part of Tiernans group and it could only mean the worst possible news. As another loud snap of thunder crashed through the sky Yukie covered his ears his hands shaking in fear of the noise and light more then the strangers as he stood trembling his body unable to move from his spot.

Tiernan was so deep in thought after listening to Kennedy's story that it was already too late when he saw Yukie, naked and cowered in fear from the loud sound of thunder. He was instantly on his foot and went to his mate, covering his nudity from the other men in the room. "It's okay, love. I'm here," He tried to calm his mate down. He put his arms around and under Yukie and carried him back to bed, covering hid cold body with the comforter again. "I'm sorry I left you in here alone, but we have some issues, nothing threatening us, I promise." he pulled Yukie close to him so that his demon mate would feel safe once again. 

Once he thought Yukie was calm enough to listen, Tiernan explained. "One of the guy in there, he was the one who followed us from the hospital. He needs our help to save his mate who was abducted. I'm going to talk to him a little bit more to see what we can do, okay?" he told Yukie gently, so that Yukie would know where he would be and not intentionally leaving him alone in bed. "Once I give my orders to my guys, I'll come back. Will you wait for me?" he asked again. He won't leave Yukie if his mate was to scared to be by himself. 

Clinging to Tiernan Yukie was fighting back tears as he was carried away from the strange mess in the living room. Staying closer to Tiernan Yukie took a few minutes to breathe and try to calm down more. Once calm he relaxed only jumping slightly at the storm outside. Pulling the blanket closer over his body Yukie covered himself and almost hid under the blanket as if it was a covered den.“I can wait here” Yukie whispered answering Tiernan as he continued hiding back under the blankets and snuggled his pillow closer.

Looking at Tiernan he sighed softly letting himself calm a little more in his safety. “You’ll help him find his mate right?” Yukie asked not wanting the poor man to be turned away because he was following them desperately.

Tiernan smiled and kissed Yukie's forehead. "I'll do everything in my power to help him," he replied, knowing Yukie would have a soft spot for the man. Tiernan did too, because he knew the helplessness of not being around a pregnant mate and Kennedy's mate was taken from him without consent. After Tiernan made sure Yukie go back to sleep, he returned to the others after putting on his shirt. He sat down on one of the sofa and turned t the doctor who looked haggard from worry. 

"Do you know the people who abducted your mate?" Tiernan asked. Yukie's grandfather mostly showed malice towards the demon race, and while Kennedy's mate was a fae, it didn't rule out that his abductor might be associated with the group Yukie's grandfather established. 

The doctor shook his head. "We went out for dinner when suddenly we were attacked. They hit me and took Darra away. I managed to get ahold of myself and followed them to a mansion. There were guards around but I'm not sure how many. I can fight one on one, but not when the other party have weapons and trained to kill." He told Tiernan and the other two men. 

Tiernan gave a thought and turned to Declan and Raphael. He told them to check out the situation at the HQ, find out whatever details they could find about the abductor. He told them to take Kennedy with them and asked him to stay with the two guys. "After I send Yukie home tomorrow, we'll see what are our options." When Declan and Raphael ushered Kennedy out of the room, the doctor turned and thanked Tiernan. He nodded and closed the door behind them before climbing onto the bed beside Yukie.

“Did they leave?” Yukie asked softly as Tiernan crawled back into bed with him. Laying under the blankets half awake Yukie only moved closer to Tiernan his head resting on Tiernans chest. “Don’t leave me like that again…wake me up next time” Yukie whispered having been so scared and afraid to wake up with Tiernan gone. “I don’t like how scared I felt having you gone….did you feel like this when I left?” Yukie asked softly his face rather serious as he sat up a little his body still sore. “I felt so scared and terrified.” Yukie admitted hating how panicked he had felt.

Looking at Tiernan Yukie gently touched his cheek his eyes drowning in sadness. Within seconds Yukie was hugging Tiernan tightly understanding just a touch the pain Tiernan had been in when Yukie had vanished like he did.

Tiernan wrapped his arms around Yukie's body under the blanket. He regretted not taking off his shirt before he climbed back onto the bed, but as long as Yukie was close to him, it didn't matter. "To be honest, I wasn't scared at all when you were not around," he replied, hand stroking Yukie's soft hair and fluffy ears. "I felt empty. Nothing around me had any meaning at all. I'm more of a living shell when you were not around." It was hard to admit it, but losing Yukie, even for a short time almost killed him. 

"Promise me no more running away when we don't see eye to eye." He told Yukie. He knew he was wrong for asking some space that led to their separation, but at the time, he was too overwhelmed with the fact that he wasn't Yukie's first mate, he let jealousy enraged him and drove a wedge between them. "We need to work on this community soon. A lot of people have been targeted by the antis." he told Yukie. "The two of us, we could help these people. That's why we need to stick together, always."

“I promise” Yukie replied with a small smile his lips meeting Tiernans before he laid back down comfortably in the bed. “After tonight I don’t think I could leave you…I feel like we bonded.” Yukie admitted with a blush as he looked at the ceiling. “Leaving you after bonding would be a death sentence. I’m bound to you as a mate for life anyone else touching me or being close would make me sick” Yukie explained with a small smile enjoying the thought of being so closely bonded to Tiernan. “I’ll start work on the island as soon as I can. Granted I need to focus on my health over everything else” Yukie admitted thinking about how he would best be able to stockpile energy and what he should do. 

“It will be draining doing what’s needed but…maybe it wouldn’t be bad staying home for a few days after” Yukie admitted more to himself as he planned out more what was needed. “We should visit after we help the man who asked us. They can move in as soon as I finish helping build.” Yukie finished while looking at Tiernan wondering what their plan was to find the mans mate. “If you ever need a tracker…I know some demons that are quite good at it.” Yukie offered Tiernan wanting to help him any way he could.