Created to love~ (Closed 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

Tiernan was spooning his food into his mouth when he stopped mid-air at the topic of conversation. Rownan and Redwood kept talking about Yukie but he didn't understand a thing about it. What thing did Yue told the couple about? What normal? Why was Yukie spacing out. No one said anything when he first got together with his mate. Yue had been all day yesterday but didn't mention anything to him. Why were these two centaurs knew about his mate more than he did? All the questions was overflowing in his mind as the couple talked about Yukie like he wasn't part of the equation.

"Anything you guys want to share with me?" He asked, pushing his plate away, no longer feeling like eating dinner. He wondered how many more secrets that he needed to learn on his own before someone started sharing them with him. It was like everyday, there would be some new condition that he didn't know about and often, he didn't have any explanation to it, but someone else had known all along about Yukie. He didn't like that he was in the dark and felt stupid for not knowing anything. 

"Why is it that every time something is up with Yukie, I'm the last person to know? Is he trying to hide them ffrom me of does he think I don't need to know, because I think as his mate, I should damn well know about these things!" He slammed his utensils and got up from his seat. So what if it spooked Yukie. If he didn't want that to happen, he should have told Tiernan everything so his mate could have taken all possible precautions. 

“Eh? You should know this stuff I mean the mind wandering we aren’t sure how much you’ve seen.” Rownan explained as he raised a brow not sure why Tiernan was angry. “We aren’t talking about something that isn’t common knowledge. I mean he was like that this year after his last editor bailed on him. He kept spacing out and only working sometimes forgetting to eat or sleep. Granted it was seen as not caring enough to take care of himself at the time. It got to the point he was in the hospital. Yuen caught that he wasn’t adapting. It’s why he went to live at home again and why they wanted Yukie to have someone live with him if he moved out to work again. They where worried he wouldn’t focus on his health and would only worry about working and would zone out for days.” Rownan explained confusion on his face.

”I mean I heard he fell apart and he was dealing with being back in society. When you told me that I thought it was an adjustment period or something.” Redwood added as he watched Yukie get up and start organizing the house.

”I mean we all thought it was...but something just never clicked right he was fine around others and only spaced out once in awhile so they thought nothing of it. But Yuen started seriously studying him after he came home from the hospital and well what they thought was sleepwalking was him not knowing who or what he was and who they where. His mind just slipped at times. They focused so hard on keeping him safe and fixing this problem they found that the twins actually where taken in by a family friend for a couple of months so they could focus.” Rownan explained as he looked at Tiernan before turning to Yukie who had pulled a few books off the shelf and walked back over his body slipping into Tiernan’s lap as he snuggled into his mate enjoying the scent that was always so familiar and comforting.

”they never did figure out what to do but...somehow...you did. The second you came around...he just  got better he had this sparkle in his eyes and it was strange even when he forgot and Yuen could see him slipping away...the second he smelled even a tiny bit of you he snapped out of it.” Rownan explained as he mentioned to Yukie who was just instead of wandering around or mentally out of it was snuggling his mate and acting now completely normal. “Something about you...just fixes him.”

Edited by Yukonwolfspirit

"It's not common knowledge to me," Tiernan replied, but put his arms around Yukie nonetheless. There were so many things he didn't know about his mate. How was he supposed to know when they could hardly talk without arguing. Now that Yukie was not responding other than cuddling up to him, Tiernan stood up and carried the demon in his arms. "i'm going to take him to bed and lay him down. Can someone take the kids to the nursery? Maybe when he snaps out if it he would like to read them a story or something." Tiernan carefully pulled Yukie closer to him and climbed the stairs to their bedroom. He was thinking it was time to start jotting down whatever facts he found out about Yukie. He'd be home for a while so he could observe him as well.

“Are you angry with what they said?” Yukie asked softly as they made it to their room the demon holding his mate all the more closer. “Are you angry with me?” Yukie asked his voice breaking at the question that was filled with so much sadness.

"No," Tiernan replied curtly. It was true that he wasn't angry at any of them, but he was angry at the situation. What kind of man did it make him that he barely knew anything about his mate, the one who bore him three children. "I'm just a little frustrated, that's all." He laid Yukie on the bed and pulled the covers over him. "I wish you would tell me more about yourself. I know your history, but I want to know what's happening with you as well. Is that too much to ask?' He looked at his mate, his bitterness tucked away. "I feel like I don't know you." He admitted regretfully.

“I don’t like being seen as some weak broken thing.” Yukie whispered hiding under the covers more as he held onto Tiernan tightly. “I’m already feminine and short and seen as a girl sometimes.” Yukie added having to more then once correct the people he had worked alongside that he was truly a boy. “I...I don’t like keeping you out and I try not to but I tried to do good because you might not want a mate who can’t remember things and places. It’s why I draw a lot of things” Yukie added recalling the many books that reminded him of his travels and reassured him he wasn’t making up where he went. “When I came back home from the hospital after being in the facility....I had a hard time figuring things out. Things that use to be normal to me like telling Yue I was angry about her moving my stuff...it just didn’t click anymore in my brain. I just got angry and it was as if I couldn’t figure out how to put things into words.” Yukie explained taking his time to properly explain. “I lashed out hard at everyone around me, or they where met with silence and a dead eyed stare. I didn’t go back to being normal like they wanted. It was hard for me. I couldn’t make them happy and my own feelings where ripping me apart inside. I couldn’t talk to them...I was the same way with my last agent. I pushed him and was so hard to work with and live with he just packed up and left in the middle of the night.”

”I was to ashamed to let anyone know so I tried to live by myself...I don’t remember everything but from what Yue explained I didn’t talk to them for six months after he left and if I did on those rare occasions I wasn’t exactly kind. She said it was as if I didn’t recognize them and I was always moody confused and in a haze staring off into space and ignoring them.I remember being in other forms most of the time. Sleeping and just working became my life and all I could remember I didn’t even notice when I got sick and stopped eating. It was Raven who eventually found me with a fever when he came to drag me outside because Yue was so worried... I don’t know what happened next but I was in the hospital for a long time. Yue and Yuen visited taking me pictures of everyone and basic things that where mine. The smell made me feel safer after awhile the doctors sent me home they couldn’t figure out what was wrong.” Yukie added his voice shaking a touch.

“And then I met you....and it was like...everything was different I didn’t struggle to remember you I didn’t feel angry or aggressive to you...I just felt like me” Yukie added tears falling down his face as he looked at Tiernan. “I was so scared that if I left you when I did I wouldn’t recognize you when I got back and then I did and your smell was intoxicating and so comfortable and safe. It drives me mad smelling you anywhere else on anyone else because your the only thing normal and right in my head and life.” Yukie finished his eyes looking up at Tiernan. “I don’t want you to know that side of me because I like the part of me that feels safe and warm beside you that...just...wants to feel normal.” Yukie whispered his voice breaking a touch as he reached out and touched his mates face softly. “I didn’t know how good you where for me until I left you. I had to know that it wouldn’t be like the last time I got angry and upset. I had to know that I could miss and remember you even if I was angry” Yukie mumbled ashamed of how difficult he was for his mate and how much he had just forced on him when in reality he should have mentioned his weakness upfront.

"I don't care about whether you're weak or strong or feminine or whatever," Tiernan said firmly, careful so that he didn't appear angry towards his mate. "I care to know about my mate. What he's feeling, what he's afraid of, his likes and dislikes. Your past doesn't matter for me, what important is how we go from here." he sighed and draped himself over Yukie's body. He was so tired after today and he was hoping for a better night. But Since Yukie wasn't feeling good, they needed to talk about this more than doing anything else. 

"I'm human, Yukie. I don't know a lot of things about demons, especially a pure blood like you. I know what happened in the past was bad, cruel even and I could only imagine how it was for you. But this is me doing my part as your mate. I want to keep you and our children safe, but you can't keep me in the dark all the time. I'm fighting for us, so you know I'm on your side. I need to know your enemies, your fears, your weaknesses, because I know damn well how strong you are. I can't have you go running in the middle of the night and attacking people." It was a strange time to bring it up, but since they were talking about it, Tiernan better lay everything out. 

He moved onto the bed and held his mate closer wanting to share their little bond. "I don't need a perfect mate, Yukie, and not even a normal one. I just one you," he said sincerely. He missed the chinchilla boy he met the first day during last winter. He was so cocky yet so vulnerable at the same time. He was also a beautiful demon who stole Tiernan's heart. He never regretted matting with him, but he wanted to go back to that time and feel that love again. He didn't want Yukie to be depressed  or worried because of their enemy, or even because of his part. Everything that he had done up until now was to make his mate happy. "What can I do to make you feel better?" 

“Well....I need your scent in our room. And there’s...um well...” Yukie explained his face turning beer red as he looked away from Tiernan a little. “I do have...needs. I get frustrated when I...” Yukie added his voice instantly breaking a little in embarrassment as he blushed even more. “Being close to you helps me stay grounded sometimes but even then I forget who I am and I worry...about sex. What if I forget things or get confused. Sometimes I don’t know where I am so I worry if I’m not careful I might have a bad day when you want us to do it and it will end bad” Yukie explained with another Redding blush not sure if Tiernan understood him since he wasn’t the best at making his feelings known.

Tiernan presumed he understood what Yukie was talking about and he wanted his mate to not worry. "It's fine," he assured the demon. "You can come to me, tell me anything. Whether you want to do it or you want me to stop. I won't be angry. Maybe sometimes I would be frustrated, blue balls and all, but we need to talk more." They weren't married yet, but they were mates, so these things should be normal. "Do you, um, want me to touch you?" Tiernan had to ask. It wasn't like he was being cautious, but he wanted Yukie to voice his feelings more. "I really missed kissing you." Tiernan admitted. Even though they kissed a little before he left for work that day, Tiernan missed the intimacy they found in kissing.

“I like your touch. Being held close is nice also. But if I’m not wrong the question was sexual right?” Yukie asked still completely shy and embarrassed to be asking such a thing. While they had moved fast and built a life together so quickly...they where still both new to each other. “I’m...not sure how to ask these things or...start.” Yukie whispered his voice growing more shy and embarrassed with every word that slipped past his lips. “Your my first...so even if we are mates I still don’t know how to ask to kiss you or...other things” Yukie added his face almost glowing in the dark room.

Tiernan smiled. His mate, despite his different forms and sometimes personalities were still so innocent sometimes. It felt like a crime if the considered their age gap, but Yukie mentioned that he was older than that, so sometimes he wondered what he was like in previous life. "You don't really need to ask for anything, just do whatever you feel right." It wasn't really the best advice, but some people did better with actions than with words, and perhaps Yukie was one of them. "If you feel like kissing me, just go ahead. If you want to touch me, I won't say no. Just go slow and build the rhythm." He led by example as he stroke Yukie's cheek lightly. "You feel it in your heart that I am your mate, don't you. So tell me, what do you feel like doing right now? Do you want to hold my hand? Do you want to kiss me or do you want to hug?" Tiernan wanted Yukie to trust his instincts and their mating bond.

“Despite being with others...I never was one to lead with words everything was so instant and passionate it was all so primal....well kissing and such” Yukie admitted looking away in embarrassment. “I always panicked when I got closer to having sex and well...since I was never claimed each night even by my last mate....it kinda just made me more like eye candy to the others who wanted to claim me first.” Yukie whispered his face reddening even more. “I’m glad you where my first.” Yukie added his body burning a touch as if he was embarrassed enough that you could feel it through his hot skin. “I will try to be more intimate and...I-I want to hold you close and see where it goes either sleep or sex” Yukie added ever so softly as he touched his mates face his nervous eyes meeting Tiernan’s. To him he couldn’t see an age gap between them but...well it was clear that when it came to being close to others when it came to the two there wasn’t even a chance Yukie could win. Moving up closer to Tiernan Yukies hands gently touched his mates shirt. “I...want this off please. I want to be able to feel your skin more against mine” Yukie asked almost dying right then and there from embarrassment.

Tiernan took of his shirt and instead of throwing it on the floor, he handed it to Yukie because he knew his mate loved to keeo something with his scent. "You don't have to be shy with me, love. I've seen everything." It felt like eons ago, but he and Yukie had mated when Yukie had his heat. That was where the triplets came from. It wasn't even half a year ago that they met, but it was enough to tell him that Yukie was the one. Tiernan scooted onto the bed and pulled Yukie to rest against his chest. They didn't need to have sex just so they could be intimate. Being close together was enough for him. "I'm not like most people, Yukie. You need to remember that." He told the demon. "Maybe you need to trust me more with your feelings so that you'd be more comfortable being with me." He kissed the soft, furry ears of his mate. Loving how he smelled as well. Yukie wasn't the only sucker for his better half's smell. Tiernan was just as bad about it.

“I trust you...doesn’t mean I don’t feel shy and embarrassed also” Yukie admitted blushing as his sensitive ears where kissed the long furry ears folding back playfully. Holding the shirt closer Yukie buried his burning face into it before gaining his composure and with afew less then prefect moves was on top of Tiernan looking down at his mate. “I trust you enough to be this close to hold and love me. I just don’t always trust myself to treat you good and to be a good mate to you.” Yukie admitted his hands gently brushing his mates cheeks as he kissed him deeply.

Tiernan took anything that Yukie was willing to offer him. He may not listen to what Tiernan would say all the time or maybe be brash like he did the other night, but having Yukie trust him enough to be with him was a good feeling. It was a lot of sacrifice on his part but he wasn't going to back down just because Yukie had his own personality and that they clashed more often than normal. He was willing to compromise if his mate was going to try doing the same as well. It takes two to tango, so did people in a relationship like theirs.

The kiss was deep and passionate and Tiernan relished in it as much as he could. He had been holding himself for a long time, so to have his sweet mate in his arms again was a blessing. "My chinchilla boy seems to be so much better at kissing now," he said after they broke the kiss apart, smiling as he looked up at his bashful mate. He took Yuki'e fingers and softly kissed one knuckle after the other. "If we keep on going like this, the room will be filled with our scent in no time." He winked, giving Yukie a clue of what he was hinting at.

“Mmh I wouldn’t mind that” Yukie replied with a small blush his body shifting into his normal form as he looked down at his mate. While he wished he had calmed down better when they first met it seemed like for the first time Yukie had safely found his footing around his mate. Looking into Tiernan’s eyes he blushed a touch his heart beating a little quicker as he realized for once he felt more grounded with Tiernan then he had ever felt before. “All of this with you...feels so right and....it feels safe and happy” Yukie admitted his ears turning a touch red as he let his thumb trace over his mates lips lovingly. “I know I’m difficult but...when we are like this...it makes me wish I could have known you sooner. It makes me wish I could have known this feeling of being so deeply loved by someone else my whole life.” Yukie whispered this type of love to him feeling so much different then the paternal love he knew from his parents.

"But it makes it worth the wait, isn't it?" Tiernan smiled at Yukie's words. Loving someone was hard for Tiernan as well. He had never been in a serious relationship, but Yukie had changed that for him. He was a family man now, with a mate, whom he wished to marry one day and four children. He was already considering Val as one of his own even though he only met the boy the day before. He pulled Yukie down closer and caught his lips in another deep kiss. He missed this, missed being intimate with the love of his life. Their foolishness had drove them away once and Tiernan regretted letting Yukie go. Now he was given a second chance and he wanted to make it better for them. He wanted to love Yukie with his all so that the demon won't leave him again. 

He pushed Yukie down to his side, so Tiernan would take the lead now. Yukie was still fully clothed and he still had his pants on. Can I touch you again? Is that okay?" he asked as he pulled Yukie's top away. He had seen Yukie naked many time, but at times like this, it gave him a different feeling. Yukie always told him how people thought his different appearances scared other people, but Tiernan thought he was beautiful in any form. "You know what I like the most about how you look?" Tiernan asked suddenly. "You look adorable when you blush, regardless of what form you take." He smiled, hoping the little teasing would ease his nervous mate a little.

“You can touch me” Yukie whispered his face reddening as he looked away embarrassed by how hard his cock had become under his mates body. “I...I’m sorry for leaving like I did” Yukie whispered his hand reaching up to touch Tiernan’s face his fingertips black as he laid in his true form his body more beautiful then the last time Tiernan had seen it. “I wish I would have stayed but a part of me wouldn’t change the experiences I had.” Yukie admitted as he looked shly at Tiernan his body burning and begging to be fucked.

Tiernan loved the changes to Yukie's body. He remembered when they went to the cinema and Yukie was triggered and changed into his full demon form. A child had called him beautiful even though Yukie was so scared because people were staring. He wanted Yukie to be more confident and carry himself with pride. That was one of his motivations to implementing the Task Force. People need to get past their fears and see there were beauty to these creatures who were not human. Tiernan found himself touching Yukie's features - his hair, his ears, even his horns. They made his make unique like how people were supposed to be - with individual qualities rather than copying each other.

Reacquainting himself with Yukie's shape again, Tiernan stripped the demon out of his clothes. He wanted to see what else about Yukie's body that had changed. He placed his warm hand on Yukie's belly. "Our babies were here not too long ago," he said, smiling. He was happy and also concerned the time they found out about the babies. Tiernan bent down and kissed the now flat stomach and continued lower until he reached Yukie's cock. "I missed this too," he whispered and gave a long lick before taking the whole organ into his mouth.

“Ah! Ungh” Yukie moaned his body instantly melting and trembling at his mates hot mouth around his begging cock. “Take it a little slow I’m still sensitive.” Yukie admitted his face blushing red as he gripped at the bedsheets his body showing a deep desire of wanting more. “It’s been awhile since I’ve been touched so I might be a touch to sensitive” Yukie added with a soft moan his body shaking as he felt every twitch or direction change from his mates tongue.

"You're always sensitive." Tiernan chuckled, finding Yukie's reaction amusing. He had held back for a long time, and he wanted to just jump headlong after his abstinence, but he wanted to savor every moment and engrave the way Yukie look in his memory. To prove his point that Yukie was always sensitive, Tiernan slid a finger inside his mate's entrance and immediately found the spot that would drove him wild. "Miss me in here?" he asked, kissing his demon mate's inner thigh. Since Yukie was not in heat, he wasn't producing any slick, so Tiernan used his saliva on his fingers so that his finger could slide smoothly in and out of the guarded muscle. 

“Ah! Fuck~” Yukie moaned his body already trembling as his sweet spot was teased. “Your a damn tease” Yukie mumbled his face blushing as he tried to calm down his racing heart only wanting to be pleasured more by his mate. “Your fingers won’t be enough the more you tease me” Yukie added his voice soft and well...very timid about announcing this little fact.

“I want to take my time with you,” Tiernan said as he straightened up and reached for the nighstand drawer. He took out a bottle of lube - unopened - and peeled of the plastic cover. It jad a pump top, so he pumped some of the liquid onto his hand and coated it over his fingers. Then, he pumped a couple of times more and rubbed it over Yukie’s entrance. “Cold?” he asked before pushing his finger back in.

“Mmh didn’t know your an s&m type” Yukie teased lightly as he let out a small shiver from the cold lube. Looking at his mate Yukie blushed his eyes a touch shy as they met Tiernan’s as his finger twisted and teased his insides wanting to clearly explore every inch of him. “To be honest I have a few fetishes myself but you’ll have to get those out of me on your own~” Yukie teased his brow raising as he bit his lip his sweet spot being stroked once again by Tiernan’s slicked up fingers.

"I'm not a sadist, I just love to tease," Tiernan admitted. He was not one who liked to play with toys or relish in the pain of his partners. Teasing is different, it was just foreplay. "How's two fingers?" he asked, but without waiting for Yukie's reply, he inserted another finger in and started scissoring his mate's tightness. "Do you miss me in here?" It had been months since last he touched Yukie intimately like that, let alone making love to him. "Did you think of me when we were away? Did you dream I was holding you, loving you in bed?" Sometimes when he thought of Yukie, he wanted so desperately to have his mate in his arms during those lonely nights. He had a lot of nightmares, and his mate wasn't there to soothe him.