Created to love~ (Closed 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

They had enough time to waste, so taking pictures would be a good idea to kill time. "Since we're all dressed up, why not," he agreed to Yukie's idea. They went into the studio and requested for a photoshoot. They didn't have an appointment but one of the photographers happened to have a cancelled appointment and was able to fit them in. "I like outdoor photography, so if we like this one, let's hire them for our actual wedding," Tiernan suggested, though he didn't know when that will be. They posed for the photos with a basic white background. Some of the pictures they had taken will be developed in black and white as well. There was one picture of Tiernan and Yukie looking into each others eyes fondly that Tiernan really liked. "I want that one framed." He told the photographer.

Once done, Tiernan checked his watch again. "Would you like to find your pretzel before we leave?" Tiernan asked. He remembered Yukie wanted them, but he was so set on the rings that he forgot to get them for his mate. "I'm sure they have some here." He looked around for the mall directory so that they could find a pretzel shop. "Or you want to have something else instead?"

“ pretzel sounds good” Yukie admitted as he smiled and held the bag with the framed picture close. “Think a place this fancy would even have them though?” Yukie asked with a raised brow as he peeled at the directory. Smiling happily he waited and watched relaxing and people watching. Looking over at a shop he frowned at a man standing in the window watching them. “Tiernan. We need to go.” Yukie whispered the hair on his neck standing up as he held the bag closer the glass suddenly snapping from how tightly Yukie was holding it.

Tiernan quickly removed the bag from him so Yukie won't hurt himself. "Hey, relax. He probably never seen anyone dressed so fancy before," Tiernan reasoned. "Come on, let's get the picture reframed and we can go. I'll get you a pretzel after we're done at the City Hall, okay?" He led Yukie back into the photo studio and asked them to replace the cracked frame. Tiernan told them to deliver it to their home instead, rather than them carrying it around and accidentally wreck it again.

Once they left the photo studio, they paid the car valet and they brought them their car. They were just a little early for their appointment, but not overly so. "Okay, so we got the rings, we're wearing fancy, are you ready to get married?" Tiernan turned to Yukie as he made a turn to the city hall. "You still have time to say no," Tiernan joked just to cheer Yukie up a little.

“I knew who he was….he recognized me.” Yukie whispered softly as he tried to keep his composure. Sitting in the seat beside Tiernan it had taken everything in him not to run instantly. “….a lot of the hunters never got caught for anything and they still live in the shadows. His face…it’s burned into my mind.” Yukie explained as he took a deep breath. “I still want to get married…but do you think you could ask for a touch extra security for everyone and maybe have them come with us inside?” Yukie asked not wanting to be afraid but well…he was terrified.

Tiernan turned into the parking lot and took out his phone. "Declan, need you and Raph and a few others to come down at the city hall," Tiernan ordered. "I guess you're my best man today. See you in ten." He said and hung out. He took Yukie's hand and held it in his while waiting for backup. "This is why I want us to be married," Tiernan admitted to Yukie. "If anything happens, I want people to know that you're mine and I'm yours. I know we're mates and that's how paranormals do it, but since I'm human, we need to legalize it."

Exactly ten minutes later, there was a knock at their window. Declan and Raphael was in their uniform. "Good looking there, Sir," the other guy greeted, then caught Yukie's eyes and saluted at him with two fingers. "If you have told me sooner, I would have brought my best suit."

"No time for them. Yukie sensed a possible threat, so I need a couple of guys outside, securing the perimeter, two inside and you two with us. Let's go," Tiernan gave his orders. Declan and Raphael informed the others as they followed Tiernan and Yukie closely into the city hall. They were checked for weapons, but since they had special permission, they got through. "Everything will be alright, okay," he said soothingly at Yukie and kissed his forehead.

“I’m not worried about us. I’m worried about everyone else” Yukie whispered as he held Tiernan’s hand all the tighter as they entered the building. “He’s a terrifying monster…he taught me a lot while I was away. He’s  strong and his tracking skills are crazy and he’s so quick to kill. He’s the reason we moved away from our first home and went into hiding.” Yukie whispered as he looked at Tiernan this man having been following him since his father first lost him.

“We left no trace…only two demons could tell others where we were.” Yukie whispered his hand shaking again as he refused to move any further. “I don’t want him to hurt anyone or find them.” Yukie added his voice breaking as he looked at Tiernan in fear afraid this man would try and follow them back home or anywhere else. Yukie was desperately trying to find his footing and be calm but he’ll, it was hard with such a horrible flashback to see.

”Tiernan I think we could get him something to drink to calm his nerves if you want” one of the demons replied as he looked at his boss and pulled out his phone. “Here let me check for you and I’ll message you if they have other options” he replied as he left easily from the group and knowing he was going against orders he wasn’t going to upset Yukie more. Texting Tiernan after he was around the corner he grabbed a drink as he explained that the man Yukie was thinking of was confirmed detained in a cell alongside Yukies “father” and that this could be a reaction to something. Sighing the male frowned as he texted the files about the man Yukie was talking about to Tiernan. Looking up Yukies medical files he frowned at the new medication listed and started walking back knowing that it most likely was the side effect of refraining from blood and the harsh chemicals in his system triggering old memories. “They only had apple juice.” The demon offered to Yukie who gently took it and sat down for a moment on a spare chair.

Watching Yukie the guard demon looked at Tiernan for a second before sighing and pulling out a small water bottle full of blood the bottle only half full. “If you prefer this though…and Tiernan agrees.” The demon offered it out to Tiernan knowing it would instantly calm the side effects Yukie was experiencing…. but well Yukie would be sick four hours after consuming the blood. “I would hate to see you starve.” He added with a frown knowing it was up to Tiernan to fix it by calming and reassuring his mate or by taking the tougher road.

"No!" Tiernan turned down firmly. "He's on pills. He can't drink blood for a while," Tiernan explained. He hated seeing Yukie under distress but there was no other option. "Let's go then. We don't need to do this today." Tiernan pulled Yukie close to him protectively. It wasn't how he pictured today would go but that's life. They can get married some other time or not get married at all. What mattered most was his mate's well being and his family. 

"Let's regroup at the headquarters. It's the safest place to be and it would take off the attention from home." That way the hunter could trace them to the headquarters but there was nothing he could do to them there. As long as they keep him away from the children, Tiernan and Yukie could plan for something else. Tiernan sighed heavily. There was also the situation with Kennedy and his Fae mate. Shit just added up for him.

“No! I’m not going!” Yukie snapped as he looked at Tiernan. “We are getting this done and getting married.” Yukie whispered his voice angry as he stood staring at Tiernan ready to fight him on this.

”Tiernan…he’s- that man is not real. He’s locked up like I texted you!” The demon replied with a frown as he looked at Yukie. “He’s in a maximum security prison if he really got out you would be notified. And so would your mate!” The demon guard explained as he frowned the male trying to at least make Yukie not seem like a crazed demon for seeing things.

Tiernan gritted his teeth and looked at the demon. "Take another tone with me, soldier, I don't appreciate you talking back like that," he said, his dark emotions be damned. There was enough on his plates right now he had no time thinking about everything else. He moved Yukie back onto the empty seats and kneeled down at him, his hands on Yukie's shoulder. "I don't care whether the man was real or he was just the creation of your active imagination. You think I want to get married with you when you're feeling like shit?" He said, his tone was strict and to be honest, he was frustrated. "No, we're not going to get married right now unless you're in your clear mind. And that's final. He got up and angrily loosened his carefully looped necktie and messed his hair. That was that. He was going to take Yukie home to their children where he would feel safer and more at ease. 

"Mr. McCabe?" The city hall staff called for his name and announced that it was time for their appointment. 

"Well, shit!" He cussed. "And I didn't even get you flowers!" He hated how things turned out. He had carefully planned for the day and they were happy...until they're not. Yuen said the pills were safe and there should have minimal side effects, but this is not something he would consider minimal. "Dammit!" He cussed again. He was so close to regretting taking Yukie out of the house. Maybe he already did.

Edited by 3ruri

The demon glared and bit his tongue turning away from Tiernan. Being new to the task force he wasn’t use to being so in line and well being snapped at put him in a sour mood. “Yes sir.” The demon mumbled and backed off letting the two deal with things.

”I’m fine. Just give me a moment please” Yukie whispered trying to make things suddenly better for them and well, he was trying. Flinching at the swearing Yukie felt bad for how Tiernan was feeling. “Tiernan….please I want to do this. Don’t be angry don’t…don’t.” Yukie asked his voice shaking slightly as he tried to calm Tiernan down. Sitting in his chair he just gripped at his jacket ends his body feeling anxious as he felt like thousands of eyes where on him watching such a scene between them.

Yukie had always hated fighting weather it was his parents or his own bloody fights against others. Reaching up he covered his ears blocking out all sound as he sat quietly his body turning back to look fully human as he just stayed out trying his best to blend in and stop the staring. “I’m sorry I want to, I want to be married to you I’m just trying.” Yukie whispered unable to look at his mate the guilt building up and ripping him apart inside at the realization how badly he had just ruined everything. And despite how hard he tried he was wrong on how his body would hand such medicine. The feeling and sound of the drugs coursing through his veins was almost maddening as he tried to focus on anything else.

Yukie had been on these drugs many times before and yet he couldn’t understand why now it was so different then all those years he spent on them. Closing his eyes slowly Yukie slowed his breathing just like before just like he had been taught by others. One breath, two breaths…clear your mind and block out sounds don’t let the people you see talk to you and you’ll live another day. Slowly open your eyes and focus on something that isn’t moving like the floor study it. Then look up at those around you they won’t touch you it’s only you hurting yourself and slipping mentally. Find your safe place even if it changes… “I’m sorry…” Yukie whispered desperately trying to calm down better under his fear.

”Tiernan. Stop….it’s not my place but….” The demon whispered mentioning more to how Yukies eyes where. Looking at Yukie his eyes where blood red almost shimmering as if he was posed to hunt and kill. Such eyes where only seen when Yukie went off hunting and was overly aggressive. “….he’s scaring me” the demon mumbled as he backed away not liking the killer instinct that was spilling off of the demon. While he was trying to be good for Tiernan’s  guard he never expected to be babysitting such a feral monster.

Edited by Yukonwolfspirit

"Get...the fuck...out!" Tiernan commanded, teeth clenching and voice hard. He caught Declan's eyes and reinstated his orders. "All of you, now!" Hearing the gravity of Tiernan's voice, Declan and Raphael moved, rounding their unit members out of the waiting room like their superior officer had commanded. If whatever their teammate had said about Yukie was true, then the only person who would be safe with Yukie was Tiernan, because he was his mate. Probably Tiernan was thinking about that too when he asked them to evacuate.

Once he was left alone with Yukie, Tiernan stood in front of his demon mate once again. He thrust his arm in front of Yukie, his sleeved already rolled up and exposing the veins. "I'm not going to let you hurt anyone. If you're going into bloodlust, take my blood. Our kids need you as their parent more than I do. I'm sure by now Declan has ordered the whole city hall to evacuate." Tiernan didn't know what the side effects would be from feeding Yukie his blood. Yuen had told them his mate needed to stay away from blood pills, blood or raw meat. But if Yukie was entering his hunter mode, Tiernan would rather sacrifice himself than letting his mate go on a rampage. 

"Go on, I'm not angry. Nothing to be sorry about," Tiernan said, pushing his arm closer to Yukie's face. His other hand gently caress Yukie's hair, touching his ear and stroking his cheek. He didn't want Yukie to feel like it was his fault when truly it was his body going out of control. "You're doing fine, whatever happens, I still love you and I'm by your side." He promised. There was a possibility that Yukie won't stop taking his blood once he start, and when that happens, Tiernan wasn't sure if he would survive. Regardless, he needed his mate to know that it wasn't his fault. He bent down and kissed the top of Yukie's head, waiting for his mate to make the move.

“I’m…fine” Yukie whispered trying to fight his instincts so hard. Cringing back from the smell he whimpered his nails sharpening to points as his fangs shown even more. “I can be good…I can handle it.” Yukie mumbled forcing himself to keep one small shred of sanity. Feeling Tiernan’s gentle touch Yukie instantly snapped up and looked at his mate. Feeling it tears fill his eyes and fall down his cheeks Yukie shook his head no refusing to drink from Tiernan.

Cringing harder Yukie was clearly fighting even harder with himself mentally then physically and with a sudden snap he pushed Tiernan back his own teeth ripping into his arm in anger as he shifted suddenly and stood towering above Tiernan his fangs dripping with blood as he stood completely feral once again. Snarling it was if the monster his father had created was back looking just like the photos of the crazed fighting beast that they had created. Moving closer to Tiernan Yukie stopped his body tensing as he heard the humans outside of the doors. Turning away from Tiernan he laid down suddenly his head on Tiernan’s lap showing that Yukie was still so desperately trying to fight for his own sanity.

———
“Your just going to leave him in there I mean what is your plan if he kills Tiernan and gets out and mass murders like he’s been known to?” The demon asked Declan. “Cant you fucking sedate him like the doctor did I mean Yuen has to have some shit locked away that works! his medical files show they had to sedate him often after he changed to get him to even get back to normal if he reacted so why don’t you do that!” the demon added his anger burning deeply as he stayed by Declan.

Edited by Yukonwolfspirit

Tiernan wasn't surprised that Yukie changed. He was prepared for this, trained for this time. "It's alright love, you just stay here with me," Tiernan stroke his head. If all else fails, there would be people picking up the task force after him and Yukie, well, the paranormal side should know what to do. They never got to discuss who would be Yukie's successor if anything happens, because they knew Yukie was the leader of the movement, but maybe Star would know. Yukie won't die easily, that was for sure. "If you need blood, take mine," Tiernan insisted. Only his blood would do otherwise it will all turn to hell.

Outside, Declan and Raphael had made sure the building was evacuated. They had called back up and cleared people from lingering around. They knew what to do, this was part of the "what ifs" strategies planned by Tiernan. The demon was new, so he wasn't privvy to the information.

"That is exactly what we're going to do. Tiernan knows it, everyone on the task force knows it. Except for you, maybe because you're new," said Declan. "Because if Yukie kills Tiernan, that's the end of it. There's something inside Tiernan...it only works if he gets Yukie to kill him. Otherwise, it will only be a waste of life."

“I don’t want to be the monster I was raised to be” Yukie whispered as he looked at Tiernan and over to a figure who was standing by him in his mind.   Moving his eyes away from the figure Yukie shifted back to his small sweet chinchilla form. “I don’t want to be like this anymore…I want to go home” Yukie whispered ever so softly his eyes looking at Tiernan as he sat tiered. “But I don’t know where that is anymore. Everyone is gone and I can’t remember” Yukie admitted as he rested his head on his knees his body still defensive but deeply calm.

“I wanted to marry you so badly.” Yukie whispered as he shifted again his body being fairylike as he looked away beautifully the only thing keeping the same was his eyes. “I don’t want to kill you but I’m afraid I will I’m not that well behaved” Yukie whispered as he got up and walked over to Tiernan and with one hand pushed him down on his back. Sitting on top of his mate Yukie looked down at Tiernan his body screaming to do what was only natural and rip him apart. “If I kill you I’ll be locked away and loose you and our family. It will be bad for all the demons also and the humans will be terrified of me.” Yukie admitted more to himself laughing in amusement by the simple fact he could destroy so many things and people just for fun.

“But if I only drink your blood I’ll only get sick enough to stop myself from this insanity maybe it will hurt me enough to stop the voices and pain.” Yukie mumbled as he gently touched Tiernan’s face his thumb brushing over the soft vein under his control. “You smell mouthwatering….but I can’t. You and I are going to marry and it will be till death do us part. And after that I’ll make you like me and you’ll be by my side forever just like the others I cared for.” Yukie whispered ever so softly as he smiled happily before suddenly snapping and ripping into his own arm.

Feeling blood pouring out of the wound Yukie pushed off of Tiernan moving away from him as he shivered and was back to normal having forced himself out of it. “…I won’t kill my mate. I don’t hurt those I love.” Yukie whispered shaking as he proceeded to vomit up a darker sicker blood and the very few pieces of pills that his stomach had tried to digest. Sitting in more shock then anything else Yukie watched as his blood poured out staining the floor as he started to feel cold and much more sane from blood loss the voices and images leaving his mind.

"Sometimes you just have to do what you have to do," Tiernan told Yukie. He knew from the start that he would sacrifice himself for his mate and for the safety of others. As Yukie drank his blood, Tiernan stayed still, welcoming the stabbing pain from Yukie's fangs. As Yukie relaxed and started to calm himself down, Tiernan reached for his phone and called for Declan. "Coast is clear, Yukie's calming. Keep the building evacuated but send someone in. I don't think I can keep my eyes open more than five minutes," he said through the phone. Yukie had taken his blood the day before and he took some more now, so technically Tiernan had lost more blood than his body managed to produce.

While he was still conscious, Tiernan reached for Yukie's hand. "I want to marry you too, but I guess it wasn't meant to be today," he said, eyes fluttering close. "This is punishment for forgetting to get you a hand bouquet," he chuckled, trying to make light of the situation as he heard marching footsteps approaching. "Be nice to them, okay. You can deal with this. They'll take us home to the kids." Tiernan spouted his last order before he passed out.

Edited by 3ruri

“No…we can still get married…I didn’t take your blood” Yukie replied holding Tiernan’s hand closer to his as things suddenly melted away and the room and smells became sharper. Looking at Tiernan he noticed the blood wasn’t his own and the cold he was feeling was Tiernan’s own body.

“….like I said always a monster built for nothing but killing. You really where foolish thinking you could live so simply with something so fragile” a voice whispered as Yukie looked up at Yu standing over Tiernan the man almost real to Yukie.

”I-I didn’t bite him I only took my blood. I wouldn’t hurt Tiernan I wouldn’t!” Yukie yelled talking to the empty air around him as he let go of his mate trying so hard to make his father go away from his mind. 

“oh really does he look like he’s thriving now look at the sin you committed. If he dies it will be just like all the others. Don’t you remember their screams as they begged you for mercy.” Yu asked a smile on his face as Yukie sat trembling and terrified unable to break away from his fathers grasp. “He’s just as weak as your mother…sacrificing herself for a monster they believed contained a shred of good.”

”Now that you’ve ripped apart your own mate…well the whole world should understand that demons are the superior species” Yu whispered having raised Yukie to be above humans while his grandfather saw him as below humans. Covering his ears to try and stop the sound of tiernans blood Yukie had shut down mentally.

Declan and Raphael was the firsts to arrive. They barely able to contain their gasps when they saw their commanding officer on the floor surrounding by blood. There wasn't much on him, but there were a lot from where Yukie had vomited dark blood. "Secure the mate," Declan said to Raphael. Cautiously, Raphael approached Yukie the way Tiernan had taught them how to do it. They needed to be calm and not pose any threat to him.

"Yukie, my name is Raphael, we met earlier, we're working under your mate," Raphael introduced himself as to not spook the demon. "I'm not going to restrain you, but Tiernan need some blood transfusion right now, so if you could keep your calm, we can go and take him to the headquarter's medical unit." The big guy added. At the same time, Declan and a couple of others approached Tiernan and moved him onto a stretcher. They had called for medical back up earlier. 

"He's secured. Ready to transport them both," Declan announced. They needed to move both Yukie and Tiernan into their own vehicle so that the public wont harass Yukie. It was all Tiernan's orders.

“Don’t touch me!” Yukie snapped pushing away from Raphael. “I don’t want…to be touched.” Yukie whispered his body still shaking as he looked at Tiernan being taken away fear suddenly in his eyes. Moving he snapped up his body standing aggressively desperate to keep them from taking Tiernan. “No…no don’t take him.” Yukie screamed at the men still unsure and out of it as he grabbed at his stomach falling in pain. Gagging he started vomiting up more blood his body to stressed to keep it down. 

“hey there kiddo.” Yuen replied softly followed by one of his medical students. “Is it alright if I help you? Maybe get you some water?” Yuen asked as he kept away giving Yukie space. “Tiernan needs to get help. But after I take care of you I can take you to him.” Yuen added with a small smile trying very hard to appear non threatening.

While Tiernan drifted in between consciousness, he heard familiar voices. One of it it being Yukie's distress tone and maybe Yuen's. He couldn't figure out why Yuen was there, but he trusted Declan to handle it. 

"Tiernan's doing fine, but we need to give him a blood transfusion. We need to go to the HQ now," Declain explained. Earlier on the doctor showed up and Tiernan had told him about Yuen. He had obtained Yuen a permission to go back with them. "Yukie, your mate needs medical attention and you do to. Would you please come with us. The doctor can ride along," Declan explained. They needed to make a move before people starts rioting outside. At the moment they were not aware what was happening and they needed to keep it that way. "I have strict orders from Tiernan to keep you save. You need to come with us before someone else gets wind of things here."

“No! No no no no no!” Yukie screamed melting down again as the shifted from form to form the black mass of a creature thrashing around. 

“Mmh so this is what he really was like.” Yuen whispered more to himself as he watched Yukie sadly lose himself more and more. Opening his bag Tiernan took out a vial the warning label covering the whole bottle as he looked at Declan. “I need your permission to sedate him. I also need your approval to collar him. It’s the only damage control I can offer that will calm the humans after we leave” Yuen asked watching as Yukie ripped apart the floor and walls in anger and madness. “….it’s utterly cruel but it will be safer for us to move him and calm him down” Yuen added having wished so deeply that it didn’t come to this.

"Right," Declan noted what the doctor was trying to do. He recalled Tiernan's orders and it was up to him to execute his superior's orders. "Do it. We're going to keep them close together anyway. That's what Tiernan told us. They should never be separated," Declain nodded at Yuen. They couldn't transport Tiernan to the medic van if Yukie is not cooperating. While the doctor administer the sedative, Declan walked up to Raphael.

The big guy was talking on the phone. "I've got everyone cleared up. Some of the damage control will come in and clean up this place. The less mess evident, the better. No one could claim the demon attacking anybody." Raphael relayed to Declan.

Yuen took his time eventually getting ahold of Yukie but getting an arm full of fang marks as he held him down for sedation. The chemicals in the vile where potent enough to compliantly stop and subdue Yukie kicking him into a deep sleep his heart slowing to almost an intractable pulse as he collapsed. As Yuen collared the demon he took a moment and sat down afterward exhausted from what he had done. Carefully taking off his jacket he covered Yukie up better so he wasn’t exposed since his clothes where utterly destroyed. “Tiernans waiting for you so it’s best you sleep for awhile” Yuen whispered as he picked up  a very limp Yukie and carried him over to Declan and Raphael.

Having covered Yukies face he looked at the two before holding him out for them to take. “The stuff I gave him….he’s alive even if he doesn’t show it…his body’s going to sleep for awhile when he wakes up he should be fully better.” Yuen explained hating to have to use the drugs on his son.

Declan nodded at the doctor. "Thanks Doc. We're gonna move them them to the medic truck now. Can you ride with them to make sure they're okay? I'll ask someone to drive your care to the HQ." Declan offered. As soon as Tiernan and Yukie was moved, the cleaners team was there. They cant repair what yukie had destroyed but they would be able to clean the blood and the vomit to curb the speculation people might draw about the incident. 

When they left the building, some people saw them but Declan and Raphael managed to hide both Tiernan and Yukie from view. They were put into the back of the medic vehicle and Declan went over to the vehicle he came in with Raphael to tail behind them. It was a short ride to the HQ, about ten minutes, and Declan had already called it in to let them know they were arriving.

Yuen sat quietly as he looked at the two horrified at the mess Yukie had made of Tiernan. Looking at his son he sighed in anger. “I’m sorry for this. Honestly I thought we where past these kind of things with him. I thought I raised him better then this” Yuen admitted angry and frustrated that so much he had worked for could be destroyed so easily.

”shit happens. Kinda the demon motto” the demon guard mumbled as he relaxed as best as he could against the wall of the medic vehicle already wanting to clock out and go home. 

“this wasn’t just a wrong place wrong time! This could have been stopped how many excused are you willing to make for this kinda crap. It’s shit like this that makes me wonder why he even came back home if he didn’t want to be better and be apart of our world” Yuen snapped as he covered his face having so much at home to deal with and now adding more work and the fact that Yukie was falling apart. In all honesty he was stressed how it would make him look professionally also….he had given Yukie the medicine in the first place the backlash would be on him and well, he was getting tiered of Yukies messes over the years. “Would you do all of this for any other demon or does your loyalty only last for my son because Tiernan ordered it?”

”If Tiernan wasn’t here for him would you have killed him to save others in danger?” Yuen asked the question being heavy on his mind as he looked back at Yukie. “How far are you all willing to go to save other demons when things like this constantly happen?” Yuen asked looking at Tiernan’s loyal men wanting to know how far was to far when it came to their lives being on the line.

"We follow Tiernan's orders," the person who rode shotgun replied, he could be heard through the small partition between the front of the truck and the back. "Tiernan kept our back safe back when he was still in service. Now we have his. Even if when he's gone, his orders are still in act." The guy affirmed. The task force existed because of Tiernan and Yukie, and they all took an oath to the cause of the Taskforce, so even without Tiernan, the show must go on. "Rookie, over there needs to toughen up his shit. Not all humans are afraid of demons. Yeah, we die easy, but doesn't mean we can't fight. Tiernan proved that." 

Both Tiernan and Yukie was taken to the treatment room where the Taskforce medic rushed to give Tiernan a fresh bag of blood. "Does he need blood as well?" The doctor looked at Yuen. Obviously they were not well versed on the matters of Yukie, having not enough chances to study about him.