Created to love~ (Closed 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

There was no doubt that Yukie was a good tracker, but if the abductors were human, Tiernan would prefer to keep it between humans in case they would manipulate the truth and said that they were attacked by paranormals. "I will let you know if we need help. In the meantime, I have something I want to ask you." Tiernan said, turning his body sideways so he could look at Yukie better. "I've been wanting to ask this for a while, and really, I imagined it could be way better than us being in bed but I don't think I should wait any longer." Tiernan took Yukie's hand and kissed his knuckles. "Yukie, you're my mate and the one who carried and gave birth to my children. I want you to be something else to me as well. That is, I want you to marry me and be my husband." 

When they first met, Tiernan knew he wanted to marry Yukie, but their plans were throttled and they were where they were now. "If you don't mind, maybe we could slip away to the city hall tomorrow before going home and sign some papers. The wedding could be whenever we're done dealing with our mission." He knew his proposal could use a lot of work, and it wasn't fair asking Yukie to get married at the town hall without their family members present, but Tiernan wanted Yukie to be his in all ways possible, he hoped Yukie could compromise. "Will you say yes?"

“…..” Yukie sat in silence and with a sigh as he sat up more wincing at how sore his hips where. “ No…no I-I fuck-you can’t spring that on me while we are naked in bed.” Yukie admitted as he looked at Tiernan his body moving away for a moment his face surprised and very conflicted on his new feelings. “You can’t get away with just running off to city hall for a quick marriage so easily I mean aren’t we suppose to plan a wedding first or even buy rings?” Yukie asked a little blindsided by the sudden confession and proposal. Blushing red he covered his face taking a moment to settle his racing heart and thoughts. “Fuck what about my parents they would kill you for stealing me away without even asking them and refusing to let them see me at the alter” Yukie whispered his mind racing a little.

Taking a shaky breath Yukie breathed in and out slowly as he thought deeply about their future and what he wanted with Tiernan. “I…I really want to marry you. I have some conditions though for us okay? Once things are safe and calm I want a full wedding and a party where I can drink and celebrate being engaged and then a separate party to celebrate being married to you.” Yukie explained as he picked up a pillow trying to smooth out the wrinkles the demon wanting to have the full experience since he had fallen in love with fairytales with the happily ever after as a child. “I will accept getting married tomorrow if we…buy matching rings, and I can choose something nice to wear.” Yukie whispered his face pink from excitement and embarrassment at the sudden thought of truly being married to Tiernan.

“And…and-I want us to have a real honeymoon when we can safely leave and I want I want to be surprised about where we are going! It also has to be two weeks long, and one of the weeks I want to be in heat for a week of sex and fun.” Yukie replied his fluffy ears red from embarrassment at his requests. Still fussing over the pillow Yukie was embarrassed and yet clearly very happy and excited that Tiernan wanted to be legally  bound to him.

"Well, technically, you're naked, I'm not." Tiernan pointed out since he had put on some clothes earlier. He felt like a jerk for destroying Yukie's dreams of a big wedding and being engaged, but due to their unique circumstances, there was no way Tiernan was going to wait for marriage any longer. "I'm sorry for making such a request, and I do want to give you everything you ask for the wedding, but really, I want to get married tomorrow. We'll go buy you a cute dress, then buy a ring and get it done with at the city hall. Then, when we're done saving the world, we'll have the biggest wedding, the way you want it, then I'll surprise you with the best honeymoon ever, deal?" he offered Yukie. He knew he was being unromantic, but he he can be romantic some other time. Right now he just wanted to be Yukie's husband. 

Tiernan pulled Yukie's into his embrace and kissed his fluffy head. "I'm sorry you only get to be my fiance from now until we're married tomorrow, but I really want to marry you and if we wait, there will always be other things getting in our way." He said apologetically. "Please don't hate me." He cupped Yukie's face in his hands and kissed the tip of his nose.

Pulling away Yukie could only laugh at Tiernans mention of hating him. Smiling Yukie just laughed holding his sides a little until he calmed down and wiped the tears from his eyes. “I don’t hate you. I don’t think I ever could.” Yukie admitted with a small chuckle as he looked at his kindhearted mate. Taking in a deep breath Yukie let out a deep happy sigh that was more calm then anything else.

“Tiernan. I’m not upset about not having a wedding right away or a honeymoon. I just want us to promise we can make time for those things later on.” Yukie admitted as he kissed Tiernan’s cheek. “We only went on a few dates. I worry that we might skip the more fun things in life. I just want to make sure that I can enjoy those things with you.” Yukie added as he looked at Tiernan a touch sad at the thought of how long he would have left of Tiernan’s human lifespan.

“I want to make sure that…you get a full life experience living with me and by my side.” Yukie whispered as he smiled softly and crawled closer to Tiernan his head resting on his mates chest. “I want to do those things so I have happy memories of us together and lots of pretty pictures to look at” Yukie mumbled his voice soft almost sad as he took Tiernan’s hand. “I couldn’t be happier that you asked me something so special and that you really want to be with me until death do us part” Yukie finished his eyes meeting Tiernan as he gently kissed him.

Tiernan hated when Yukie was sad, so he needed to take his mind off things like how long will Tiernan live in compared to his demon lifespan. "Well, I'm over thirty now, so I got another maybe, thirty or forty years or insane sex drive, if I even live that long. Once I turn eighty, I might need a little blue pill to help me get it up," he joked, wanting to see a smile on Yukie's face. "And in twenty years or so, people would think you're my sugar baby and not my husband. It's really hard to tell when you're so cute." He pinched his mate's cheeks then nibbled on one of his ears.

Tiernan rolled them back onto the bed and sighed. "We'll be married tomorrow and none of that matters. I just want you to be mine and no one else's. When I'm truly gone, I want you and our children to be safe, that's why I want to work on the community as soon as possible. I need to know all of you are safe." That was all Tiernan ever wanted for his family.

Looking at Tiernan Yukie studied his mates face not liking the thought of him dying. “I forgot there’s a bit of an age gap between us.” Yukie admitted as he chuckled at the thought. “I should be the one joking about pills and whatnot” Yukie teased as he snuggled into Tiernan’s side enjoying the closeness. “I forget that your over thirty. Being stuck at 21 sucks. Technically I’m closer to thirty now…I think, since I reawakened.  Granted I stopped counting my years a long time ago so I defiantly get to be the sugar daddy in this relationship.” Yukie admitted with a small chuckle that softly ended in a sigh.

Sitting quiet for a moment Yukie was deeply thinking before turning and looking at Tiernan. “If you could have more time with us would you choose to have that?” Yukie asked softly as he laid on his stomach more staring at the headboard. “I mean if you could choose to live alongside me forever would you want to? You would have to sadly give up some things…and it would be painful at times watching others leave your side. It’s not something demons ever offer their human mates.” Yukie whispered thinking about how eventually he would have to say goodbye to his human family that had loved him so much. “To have the pain of never changing and loosing those around you - isn’t something we wish to inflict upon others. It’s a taboo offer…” Yukie admitted with a small frown not liking how at times their world could be so cold and lonely.

Tiernan looked at Yukie and fully understood his offer. He thought deeply, because he knew what it meant if he accepted his mate's suggestion. "I am a human and I have always believed that is what I am going to be for the rest of my life. I always understood about death and i've embraced that it is my destiny." He said, carefully choosing the right words. "But if I could have you and our children forever, I... that is a gift. I know it comes with a whole set of difficulties and underside like you mentioned, but you and the children are my priorities." He told Yukie. It was a big decision to make, one that needed to be sleep on and wake up with fresh minds for a definite answer.

"Thank you for what you're offering," he kissed Yukie's cheek. "It doesn't have to be now. I'm not planning on dying yet." He winked at Yukie and pulled them back down onto the bed. "Right now we both need our beauty sleep so that we'd at least look pretty for our wedding tomorrow." He joked. Yukie would look pretty. He just look like he always did, the menacing big guy who have this cute little demon as his mate. With that thought, he snuggled close to Yukie and closed his eyes.

“I want you to really take your time to decide because there’s no going back on becoming a demon like me” Yukie admitted as he relaxed beside his mate. Changing humans was absolutely taboo in the demon society and wasn’t something most approved of since back then certain groups tried to make all humans demons. Having put an end to that and rules down it was the start of a civilized society for demons that lead to what they had today. That being said to have more of his kind was something Yukie had always wanted and well…having heard the rumors of more of his species, it was hard to not immediately send others out to check. Course lately with the danger they needed a safer space for all the demons before anything else.

Laying beside Tiernan in the bed Yukie snuggled into his mate deeply breathing in his scent. “Mmh I need time to do makeup and at least tame my hair.” Yukie admitted his shorter fur rather messy after sex. “That brings the question…do you want a more human wedding picture?” Yukie asked not sure if Tiernan would be fine with his normal chinchilla form. Yawning softly Yukie tried to keep awake only to fall asleep into the pillows around them.

Tiernna listened to all of Yukie's question but he was too tired to answer them. He decided it could wait as he wrapped his mate in his arms and drifted to sleep.

When the morning comes, Tiernan woke up with missions to do. First, they were going to check out of the hotel, then book an appointment with the city hall. Then he was going to take Yukie shopping for new clothes to wear and their wedding rings before they could say I do. He planned on calling home at some point to get an update on their kids then when those were done, he would take Yukie home. If everything was as planned, he would go back to the HQ and compose a mission to save the doctor's fae mate.

"Rise and shine, love. We're going to get married this morning." He whispered in Yukie's ear. 

“Mmh already?” Yukie asked as he sat up his hair completely bed head by this point. Sitting up he yawned and stretched as the blankets fell off his shoulders exposing his body to the morning sun. “Think I can shower first?” Yukie asked feeling all dirty from their fun night. “Mmh never mind I’m showering regardless” Yukie replied as he crawled out of the bed and made his way to the bathroom and stood waiting for the hot water. Stepping into the water Yukie sighed happily as he soaked and let the water run over his sore muscles.

”Tiernan. We need to make a stop at the pharmacy…unless you want another baby” Yukie yelled as he started to run soap over his body knowing that he could easily get knocked up on his heat week and well he knew for a fact Tiernan didn’t use a condom. “I need to take it within 24 hours.” Yukie added knowing how easily he could get knocked up after the first pregnancy it was all the more easier for him to accidentally fall pregnant.

Edited by Yukonwolfspirit

Tiernan laid down the clothes Declan and Raphael had gotten them on the clean side of the bed while Yukie was in the shower. He heard his mate mumbled and stepped under the water behind the demon. "Ok, first stop, pharmacy, then city hall, then shopping then we'll go get married." He grinned as he put his arms around Yukie and spread his fingers on his mate's stomach. "As much as I like seeing you pregnant with my kids, I think we need to pull the break for a while. Maybe until the little ones are in playschool." He chuckled and kissed Yukie's nape. He soaped up his body, rinsed in and hopped out of the shower to get the towels for both him and Yukie.

The clothes his two subordinates got him were acceptable. A simple combination of jeans and shirt, then a cute overall and puffy sweater for Yukie. "Looks like Declan and Raph's idea of cute for your are pre-teen boys clothes. He smiled. Looks like they were going shopping for something more fancy. Once they were done dressing, he waited for Yukie to fix his hair. "We can get your hair done as well, but let's keep it under an hour." he offered. 

“Mmh then you better be very careful~ I’m quite good at the getting pregnant part~” Yukie teased as he relaxed back against his mate excited for their future together. Taking his time Yukie carefully washed himself and eventually got out of the shower the warm water dripping off his body as he took a towel and dried off. “You never did answer me last night on how you want me to look for our marriage.” Yukie added as he finished drying off to an extent and looked at the clothes on the bed. Looking at the sweater and overalls Yukie shrugged as he got dressed finding the outfit well fitting in his chinchilla form and well he had to admit it made him a touch cuter. “It can’t be helped that I wear small in woman’s sizes. Honestly I don’t mind it Yue would always find these kind of outfits for me. She told me it made me look soft and nonthreatening.” Yukie admitted as he ran his fingers through his hair fixing it to where it was a cute mess that framed his soft ears.

Having tucked his tail in around his waist Yukie hummed softly as he looked at himself more in front of the mirror. “I should look into having a few demons make clothing for this area. It would be nice to dress a little more comfortably and have custom outfits .” Yukie admitted with a frown knowing that would take some serious work since the demons that did make clothes and where great at it really disliked humans and stayed in hiding. “alright. I can pump in the car to make sure I’m compliantly empty” Yukie added the demon more excited then usual at their plans.

Tiernan sat on the bed watching his mate get ready. It amazed him how someone who looked like a fluffy chinchilla could be a menacing demon. "Oh, I forgot about that," he said when Yukie mentioned about pumping. "I thought last night helped, but I guess I didn't suck hard enough." He grinned, teasing his mate about what they did in bed the night before. "Why don't you do it right now. It's still early for check out anyway and I prefer you do it in privacy than out there where other people could see." He added. Apart from the car being uncomfortable, he didn't feel like letting stray eyes wander on his mate. 

"Should I order breakfast while you pump?" He asked. Tiernan had eaten some of his food from last night, but Yukie went straight to bed, so his rare steak was only half-eaten. Then after their activities, he was sure Yukie could use some food to restore his energy. "Besides, we have many stops to do today, so I dont want you to be hungry."

Blushing Yukie huffed as he looked away from Tiernan and brushed out his hair more with his fingers. “I would prefer to have more privacy then the car” Yukie admitted as he grabbed his bag and snuggled back down in the bed a bit shy to pump in front of his mate. Hiding under the blankets he relaxed against all of the pillows. At the mention of breakfast Yukies stomach growled loudly. “Breakfast is needed, I want an omelette coffee and fruit if they have it. and potatoes with sausage.” Yukie asked wanting to have a full breakfast since their day would be horribly busy.

Adjusting the pump Yukie sighed in annoyance the machine working wonders but well he had a lot to pump and while it was annoying having so much it was rather comforting knowing the babies ate well. “Did you call and check on the kids?” Yukie asked wanting to know how they where faring without them.

Tiernan grabbed the phone and called for the room service. He ordered a big breakfast for the two of them because nothing makes me happier than seeing Yukie with a big appetite. He tried not to look at his mate much while since he sensed that Yukie was a little shy about him seeing the pumping process. To be honest, Tiernan wasn't used to the idea of males breastfeeding, but that was before he had a demon as his mate. Now he just saw it as a normal process.

"I called Rownan while you were in the shower. Everyone's fine. The babies are sleeping, mostly and when they are not, they asked for milk. Thankfully you had them in the freezer and all they have to do was heat them up. Val and his brother are fine too. Still awkward with each other but they're getting used to it." Tiernan relayed the update he had gotten from the older centaur earlier. 

He knew he also needed to answer Yukie about what he would like Yukie to look like for their wedding, but to be honest, Tiernan didn't really care. "When we find the clothes that you like best, we'll see which form you think you look prettiest that suited the outfit," said Tiernan. He wanted Yukie to be comfortable in his own skin when they get married, so it didn't matter if he looked like a chinchilla or a mermaid or a vampire or demon or whatever many forms Yukie had.

Edited by 3ruri

“I’m glad they are okay” Yukie admitted as he laid down more on the bed. “Even if I pump I’m usually next to them or around their scent so it’s nerve wrecking to be away” Yukie admitted as he sighed and snuggled a pillow. Relaxing as best as he could Yukie just laid under the blankets and among the pillows making himself feel as safe and comfortable as possible. Thinking about what would best suit him for their wedding Yukie was now stuck on what to wear thinking about the many options he could choose from. After about thirty minutes Yukie finally stopped pumping and as he cleaned himself up he carefully set the four bags full of breastmilk in a small bag to set in their little fridge.

“Honestly. When it comes to clothes I’m not sure what to wear. Should I go more manly and pick out a suit or go feminine and get a dress? Honestly I’m not sure anymore what I even wanted to wear when I first thought about getting married.” Yukie mumbled as he got up and set the milk in the fridge having already redressed. Going to the bathroom he cleaned the pump before leaving it to air dry for a moment.

“I do have a wedding dress on hold…but we would have to travel pretty far to get it. I had some demons make it for my future wife years ago…granted I doubt it would fit you” Yukie teased as he looked at Tiernan feeling much more relaxed and happy.

"Wait," Tiernan shook at Yukie's statement. "How many ex-mates do you have?" He asked, face forming a deep frown. It wasn't a bad reaction like when he first found out about Star, but it was a surprising statement nonetheless. "Ok, don't answer that. The less I know, the better." Tiernan decided. As long as none of them appear in their life after this, he was fine with it. "Instead of choosing whether to wear a suit or a dress, why not just go in between. You can still wear a suit pants but you can have a fancy blouse on top." Tiernan suggested. He was really a simple guy, so it didnt matter to him if Yukie wore a t-shirt so they could get married at the city hall, but if Yukie wanted to look pretty, he wouldn't put a damper on it. 

Tiernan waited for Yukie to get ready and pack the milk into the special container before they left the room and headed for checkout. "First thing first, pharmacy," he said as he started the car engine. They needed to get the pills before any of them forget and Yukie ended up pregnant with multiples again. "Does the normal pill work for you?" He asked, curious. 

“Ha…your cute. I made it as a gift for the wife I would find honestly. As for star well consider it more of a brother ship. We didn’t do anything then co exist together and keep each other company. I mean you are my first for a lot of things.” Yukie explained as he sat down in a chair and slipped on his shoes.

“First date, first romance, virginity….you shouldn’t worry about a summer fling.” Yukie added as he got up ready to go. “As for the demons. They made a suit also….in the event they where right. Course I’ll have to get it resized to fit you” Yukie added with a small smirk as he took Tiernan’s hand while they left. Getting in the car Yukie raised a brow at Tiernan’s question.

“Actually I’m not sure never needed it before. I think Yuen will have some at his office that I can take he deals with that stuff. We can swing by and grab it” Yukie replied already messaging Yuen some basic questions only to have Yuen asking more back. “He seems to be fine with giving me a much stronger dose to make sure we are safe but he wants me to check in on side effects he says the stronger pills can be pretty nasty if to many or to few are taken or it’s the wrong amount for the hormone level.” Yukie explained the pill able to keep his hormone level higher then normal which in their case was needed. Since Yuen had successfully found out after much research that continuously increasing a demons hormones for the heat week prevented their body from keeping a stable level to get pregnant.

Because of the decrease in hormonal levels it was easy for demons to figure out when they where knocked up since infertile heat weeks usually ended in a higher sexual need then the usual mellowing out of needs when pregnant. “He wants to do a blood test to check my hormone levels first and says he can have it done in twenty minutes so we can get to our spa resort on time to check in.” Yukie added obviously lying for the moment to his father.

Tiernan was slightly concerned when Yukie mentioned about going to see Yuen. Not that he was against telling the doctor that they were going to elope, but he needed to get things going and they have no time to deal with family objection in favor of a proper wedding. "Well, I hope he's buying the lie," Tiernan smiled. It was still early so a short detour wont be too bad. Tiernan drove them to Yuen's office instead of the nearest pharmacy. 

"What do you think about asking Yuen to move to the island once we're ready?" he asked Yukie. Since Yuen was a doctor who studied demons like Yukie, it would be a big help if he would help the society on the island. "I'm guessing the population will grow with time and we need more people who have at least a general ideas about paranormals." They had a few doctors in the task force, but none who had studied Yukie's race intensely.

“He asked about it once he learned about the island and I told him not to.” Yukie replied as he looked at Tiernan. “Given our lifespan…I asked him to write medical books and help teach the younger generation of eager doctors. So far he’s got five that are living with him and five staying in apartments in the city. They switch out five doing morning rounds and five at nights they are learning herbal medicine along with advanced surgery and pediatrics. He’s trying to get each demon well rounded in all fields.” Yukie explained as he frowned knowing Yuen had been overly busy.

“He wants to make sure that those students he leaves behind can provide good care for others.” Yukie explained as they parked and he looked at the small hospital. “I told him not to move because Yue is happy living where they are and she’s developed a well known safe house for demons. Many feel safe going to them for help about abusive partners, or with sick children or if they are runaways. I worry if I took that safety away for such a desire how many people it would hurt.” Yukie finished as he got out of the car and stretched already shivering as he caught the twins glares from the window in the waiting room. Waving softly he was greeted with a middle finger and a smirk before the eldest went off to get Yuen.

Tiernan nodded and thought of another option. "Do you think I can send one or two doctors from the task force to learn from Yuen?" he asked instead. It might be a tall order since Yukie said Yuen already had students but if he could make some adjustments for another one or two person, they would be able to share the knowledge with the task force as well. "I mean, only if he can make the time. I don't want to swamp him with work that your brothers at home couldn't see their father from time to time." 

When they arrived, Tiernan saw the evil twins by the window and their exchange with Yukie. He wondered why the two were always so hostile with their brother. Tiernan was used to roughhousing with his brothers but they were very close, him and Aidan especially. "If those two don't behave, let's not invite them when we have our wedding in the future." Tiernan grinned. 

“I’m sure that he would have space for noon shifts at the hospital.” Yukie replied happy Tiernan wanted to include his men. Looking at the younger twin Yukie could only chuckle. “Naw I’m going to make one a flower girl and the other the ring bear. Well dress them up cute” Yukie teased only to get a huff from the twin inside. “They can hear us even out here” Yukie added as the younger mouthed ‘fuck off’ to Yukie. “Course they don’t like their dirty little secrets exposed but they mean well.” Yukie added as he lead the way inside the clinic and was greeted by the younger twin. 

“God you shrink every time I see you” (can’t remember names do you remember them? If not I’m making some up :) ) the younger teased as he looked at Yukie amused to see Tiernan and him at the clinic. “Honestly. Your breaking my heart. Don’t you know I want to be the flower girl.” The twin added overly dramatic as he sat back to relax on a chair. “Nice to see you again. Moms missed you though you should plan to visit when it’s safe  for everyone again.” The younger added as his brother popped in and rolled his eyes at the two lovers, the older sporting a small baby bump.

”oh….how the tables have turned in my favor~” Yukie teased as the older twin huffed in annoyance knowing Yukie was going to get his overdue revenge. 

“mmh seems your getting wrinkles on top of shrinking” the older twin added poking at Yukie playfully as he sipped some water.

”be nice you two.” Yuen asked as he set down some files in a drawer at the reception. “Go sit. And you…you should be off your feet or I’ll call your mate to come get both of you.” Yuen added clearly not wanting to chase the twins around.

”oh you know we do things in pairs now part of being identical but well we aren’t as identical as we would guess.…” the older one added the twins having met their mates and after a while the younger one ended his relationship and the older settled down more to raise a family of his own.

”well It’s about time your pushing closer to thirty every day~” Yukie teased a touch excited that the twins where happy with their lives. “I hope I get to visit.” Yukie added with a smirk as he held Tiernan’s hand.

”yes yes visit all you want after your appointment.” Yuen added as he dragged Yukie off leaving Tiernan with the twins.

”word of advice from us which is why we stuck around until you arrived….tell mom the next day please. She’s been a little overbearing lately and unstable so we don’t know how she’ll react and it’s easier with Yuen home when she’s like this.” The oldest explained as he settled down beside his brother. “She’s not to happy about me moving out so soon so….fair warning she might be a touch upset with the secrets and explode.” The oldest added with a sigh.

“ It’s not her fault though she’s off her meds and it’s been a fight between her and Yuen to get them adjusted again and to feel better. Just don’t tell Yukie he doesn’t need to worry about her now or get involved. He’ll only blame himself for her reactions and how she is and feel bad.” The younger explained with a frown having been staying home with her to help care for her in Yuens place and well the evidence was clear on his arm where he had to stop her from getting into trouble. “We will call when she’s better and you can visit. But for now we need some time to help her get better ever since she got hurt over the summer she’s been having issues remembering” The younger explained.

“She’s in and out of knowing who and where she is and needs help remembering. We’ve got great nurses but sometimes she gets angry at us…it’s why Yuen has been throwing himself in his work lately needing breaks and it’s why (the younger twin) has been back home so much.” The older finished with a tiered sigh.

"They won't know if you don't tell them," Tiernan said, with a tinge of warning in his tone. He didn't need the twins ruining his plans for the day. It wasn't like they were doing it to spite the family, more like, Tiernan needed them to get married now and when everything is clear, they'll throw a big one for the whole clan. "You both can be the flower girl and ring bearer if you want but just keep it shut about it for now." He added before leading Yukie to see Yuen in the treatment room. The sooner they get it done and over with, the sooner they can get married before anyone finds out.

Tiernan knocked on the door and peeked inside. Yuen was already there waiting for them. "We're here for Yukie's blood work." he said as he opened the door wider so his mate could step in. "Yukie said he was in heat and we are not trying for another baby so soon, so anything that could help with that is appreciated," Tiernan informed his future father-in-law. He wondered if it would be easier if he start stocking for condoms in case things like this happened again. Then again, he and Yukie had never used protection with each other, so if the pills work for Yukie without any side effect, that would be a better solution.

“Yeah pills usually work better then condoms.” Yuen explained as he had Yukie sit down and with a small needle pricked his finger before smearing it some test sheets. “Honestly worst that happens is that he gets sick again which is normal for Yukie given his frail body he gets sick after to much work.” Yuen explained as he took the paper and examined it to his result sheets. Getting up he went to the cupboard and pulled out a box and set it down. “Alright listen very carefully. This is dangerous stuff and can screw up your health.” Yuen warned as he looked at the two.

“Only take two a day. It will stop any pregnancy within 24 hours after taking it is is 100% effective. Only take two and I mean this two a day. No drinking or blood tablets for three days after and that includes no human blood or raw meat.” Yuen added as he looked at  the two especially Yukie who  having had questions after the blood drinking incident had asked Yuen some questions. “I don’t care what you two do just be careful. Not everyone in the human world understands that stuff yet” Yuen mumbled as he grabbed more blood pills for Yukie while they where there.

“Any breast milk you get for the next three days throw away. This stuff is very toxic” Yuen added with a frown not liking the medicine but it worked and was harmless if used right.

”Its a high end drug….don’t forget I’ve used stuff like it before…” Yukie mumbled as he went to take the box only to have Yuen pull it away.

”I know. That’s why Tiernan is going to sign for it and is only allowed to administer it. I don’t need you hooked on it or worse.” Yuen added knowing this drug was often used to make heat last so much longer and more intense for demons in the sex line of work if mixed with alcohol right. But…in some cases when mixed with blood it caused bloodlust when it came to hunting, as Yukie knew when it came to hunting demons for sport or fighting them. “Legally you would have hoops and a week waiting period  for this. But I trust your mate” Yuen added as he looked at Tiernan and set the box in front of him.

Tiernan didn't like what he heard. Yuen explained that the drug is harmless when taken the right way but if it comes with a lot of warning, he much rather Yukie to not be on it. "Are you sure this is the best option?" he asked the doctor. He hated the fact that the drugs were toxic. "I mean, I don't want Yukie to experience bad side effects. He's just recovered and we went through a lot of things, I don't want to add this too on top of that." Tiernan was going to be away for the day to help save the kidnapped fae, so if anything happens, he wont be around to comfort Yukie.

Nonetheless he signed the documents and let Yukie take one for today. Next time they just need to be careful. Maybe he would buy those condoms afterall. If he accidental got Yukie pregnant, well, it's not the end of the world. He'll just hire more babysitters then.