Created to love~ (Closed 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

“Yuen prides himself on being very thorough even though the pills are nothing horrible. Granted you would think he could trust me eventually.” Yukie replied as he glared at Yuen. Yukie wasn’t to happy with Yuen not trusting him and with a scowl he got up and left the room going to go wait with the twins. “Tiernan let’s go!” Yukie yelled as he walked off towards the car now. 

“seems I’ve hit a nerve. Sorry Yukies always been touchy when it comes to me making medical decisions but, you can’t blame me  I just want him safe” Yuen explained with a tiered sigh as he looked back at his paperwork. “He should mellow out eventually but I feel bad ruining your day out.” he added with a small sad smile only to stop and turn as a half fairy half human popped their head in.

”sorry your needed one of the other students fainted while drawing blood.” The fairy explained as she blushed at the sight of Tiernan and looked away immediately.

”sorry if you’ll excuse me.” Yuen offered as he got up to go help out ever busy.

Tiernan wanted to ask whether Yuen was willing to take more students but the doctor seemed busy so he let him go to his duty. While his mate had moved to the car, Tiernan stopped to talk to the twins who were still at the hospital lounge. "I'd appreciate it very much if you keep quiet about what's going to happen today. Yukie is already in a bad mood so I hope we can keep the drama minimal." He told Juno and Juni. He still couldn't tell which one is which but with one of them pregnant, maybe he could. "Anyway, come by to the house later. Yukie has adopted three more kids, so you two are technically an uncle to six children. I have to go somewhere later today, so if you guys could keep irritating lesser than usual, I think he could use a little more support." With that, Tiernan bid the twins goodbye and made his way to Yukie who was waiting in the car.

"Tiernan started the engine but he didn't drive right away out of the parking lot. "I know you're upset that Yuen makes the medical decisions for you, but I think it has its perk in a way that you have less to worry about." Tiernan tried his logic. "And it's good that he thinks I should be your guarantor, so at least I know what drugs your on and how it will affect your body. So, now that we have that out of the way, do you still want to marry me today?"

“We will behave perfectly” Juno replied as he laid back reading a magazine watching Tiernan leave.

”they are trying to have a whole litter” Juni mumbled as he sat beside his twin amused by the sudden addition.

”I still do…I’m just angry he doesn’t trust me because of my past mistakes. I’m not going to get hooked on any of the medicine again….it’s what made me so frail and sick.” Yukie mumbled as he buckled his seatbelt. “I-I just hate he can’t trust me like you do he treats me like I’m an idiot but if it wasn’t for me they wouldn’t have working medicine and drugs for demons. I mean he should know and not be so judgmental I mean how else do you think they discovered all of the side affects of the drugs he prescribes for different demons it’s not like they had any other options.” Yukie replied as he took a few deep calming breaths the demon more angry that he didn’t get the respect he deserved when he had really stepped up and became a test subject. After his time away and he had come back he had helped Yuens doctor friends create drugs he knew worked on demons and well testing on someone who had experienced them seemed to work well in their minds.

After that it was just a test for side effects and new products and with Yukie being able to regenerate it made him perfect for the task. Course when Yuen found out how far it was going he had put a stop to it instantly.  Yukie of course being naive was upset he couldn’t be of use at the time and well only much later did they find out how badly Yukies well intended help had damaged his body. “I want really just want to get a pretzel while we are shopping for clothes and get today into a happier mood because today is about us” Yukie mumbled already trying his hardest to let go and move away from his anger at Yuen as best as he could.

Tiernan drove away listening to Yukie's complaints. "I think that's what fathers do. They worry about their kids even when they're old enough to have their own kids." Tiernan said, trying to be fair. "We might end up acting the same way to our children and one day when they're older, I bet one of them would say the same thing you just said about not trusting them enough." Tiernan chuckled. He didn't think Yuen didn't trust Yukie, only that he worried and now that Tiernan was there as a support system, he felt more compelled to ask him then let Yukie handle everything on his own. 

"Let's get you that pretzel and we can get that appointment at the city hall. Hopefully, not many people are getting married today," he changed the subject. He estimated they would be getting ready within three hours -- shopping for clothes and choosing the rings, so hopefully come noon, they'd be husbands. "Do you want the sweet kind or the salty kind?" he asked his mate. 

“Salty only total monsters like the twins eat sweet ones” Yukie replied as he rolled his eyes and smiled. “I’m sure we can get our appointment even with a short stop for rings if your worried about time I’m fine wearing this. Have to say though I’m quite disappointed you won’t be able to strip me right after for our first married sex” Yukie teased looking out the window at the shops and people walking around every now and then a demon was mixed into the crowds. Watching out the window Yukie fell silent as he took on the scenery and people walking by. Pulling out his phone he started typing ideas for his next few books and character designs.

"No, I promised we'd at least get you something pretty to wear, so we're going to do just that. I think we'll be fine," Tiernan said, not wanting to disappoint Yukie. It was his idea to elope now and have the wedding later, so he wasn't going to deny Yukie of his fancy clothes when they got married. "You'll have your dream wedding one day, I promise," he added. He did feel bad for springing the quick wedding to Yukie. He wanted a proper wedding too but there's no way he could wait. They already had the three kids and living together, all that's missing was their vows. 

Tiernan made a stop as close as he could to the city hall. "You can stay in here if you want. I'll just run in and get an appointment then come back out so we could go shopping." Said Tiernan. There were many guards around, so he wasn't to worried about leaving Yukie in the car. The windows are tinted, so no one could see his mate. You can call me if you need anything, you have your phone on you, right?" he turned to Yukie. But if his mate was uncomfortable waiting alone, they could just leave the car and go in together.

“I’m fine waiting I can survive without you for a simple errand.” Yukie replied with a huffed offended that Tiernan was so worried. “Go on and go ahead I’ll be fine and I have my phone, and your many men watching me.” Yukie added as he grabbed the medicine box. Opening it up he took his pills out and put the box back. Digging through his small bag he brought with him carrying the pump he took out a water bottle he carried in his bag for his blood pills. Changing forms he stretched out as a fox and settled down on his seat planning to nap for a moment as the medicine worked through his body.

"Ouch. So touchy," Tiernan said, kissing Yukie's head before he left the car. He hoped Yukie's mood will lighten up during shopping or he had to forget about them getting married today. He wasn't going to go through with the eloping plan if Yukie seemed like he was forced to. Tiernan rushed into the city hall and went to the counter for directions. He went to the right division and gotten the appointment he needed. There were a few ceremonies that morning, but luckily there was a slot for after lunch. That would give them ample time to get ready.

About fifteen minutes later, Tiernan was back at the car. Yukie was still in his fox form, so Tiernan let him stay that way and started the car. He drove to the nearest, biggest, luxury mall where he knew they could find whatever they were looking for. "I'm gonna use the car valet. Are you gonna stay in that form when shopping? I'm not sure they would allow me to marry a fox if you plan to stay in that form all day." He said before he drove the car in line to get to the valet service.

“Mmh no it’s just easier to relax.” Yukie replied as he changed back to his normal chinchilla form. “I’m guessing we are all set?” Yukie asked curiously as he rubbed his eye having fallen into a light sleep. Not really sure how the whole thing worked Yukie was at least glad Tiernan had gotten things ready. “ wow, this is a big store.” Yukie whispered amazed by the giant mall as they sat in line Yukie watched out the window at the people going towards the grand building. “I’m not sure…what I want to wear if I’m honest” Yukie admitted as he thought deeply the trip exciting for him but also full of many choices.

“Do you have an idea what you’ll wear?” Yukie asked Tiernan as he sat happily in his seat his mood having improved after the medicine worked through his body.

"Our appointment is at two. It's only a little after ten now, so we have more than enough time," Tiernan told his mate. He didn't know how long would it take for Yukie to look for his clothes, but three hours should be enough. "I was thinking I could just do with what I'm wearing right now." He was wearing the jeans and plain shirt that Declan and Raphael had brought the night before, and it doesn't look bad on him, so he had no problems with it. But of course, he was just joking. Yukie would want him to look his best as well, so he might get a simple tailored slacks and a better shirt. He would forgo the jacket. He felt like a wedding in the city hall should be more casual. "Just kidding, we'll fine something simple but nice enough for me." He assured Yukie.

Tiernan passed the car keys to the valet and took Yukie's hand in his as they walked into the big mall. First stop is the jewelry store. If they can't find the right rings, Tiernan had the feeling that Yukie won't feel excited enough to get married. "What is your birth stone?" he asked. For him, a simple band would suffice, but he wondered if Yukie would be interested more in gemstones. "Diamons, sapphire, emerald...They have ruby as well."

“Oh. Well….I’m not sure. I don’t really remember. But a plain black band would be lovely.” Yukie admitted with a blush at the thought. “Maybe something that looks like the night sky?” Yukie added not sure what to look for in a ring since he didn’t wear much jewelry. “Think they will have stuff for demons? I want a ring that won’t break easily when I change forms” Yukie explained with a small frown.

“Maybe we should get something less fragile” Yukie mumbled at the thought of destroying something precious his mate gave him.” I would feel bad breaking something you gave me.” Yukie added as he held Tiernan’s hand wanting to stay close in the busy shopping center.

"That was an interesting choice," commented Tiernan. He thought Yukie would go with something more elegant and fancy, but his mate was right, something that could withstand demons might be more suitable. "If we couldn't find anything like that, would you consider wearing your wedding ring as a necklace instead?" Tiernan asked. He hate to think that the ring would get stuck when Yukie changed forms, but it would be fine if they exchange the rings during the ceremony, but after that Yukie could take it off and put it on a necklace to wear around his neck instead. 

While waiting for Yukie to consider that option, Tiernan took him into the biggest jewelry store in the mall. The sales person were on them instantly, asking how they could help. "We're looking for a wedding ring. One for me and something more durable for my mate." Tiernan told the sales person. "Would ten thousand be good enough for a budget?" Tiernan turned to Yukie for confirmation before the guy could ask him.

“I could wear it in most forms. Some thought wouldn’t be safe unless the chain can snap easily” Yukie replied as he looked at Tiernan not really thinking his ring choice was that interesting or strange since he wanted durable over fancy and shiny. At their arrival at the store Yukie was surprised by how elegant and fancy it was. Looking at Tiernan he was about to ask him something before they where instantly met by a salesperson. Holding Tiernan’s hand a little closer Yukie blushed at what he was requesting for them both and at the question of price Yukie was floored.

“No! No you can’t spend that much! That’s way to much!” Yukie replied more in deep shock then anything else. It was a total surprise that Tiernan would even think to spend that much on their rings. Fully blindsided and now more nervous in the store Yukie was unsure of what to do since spending so much on something that might get destroyed made him all the more nervous. Standing there Yukie was anxious and well…he also was slightly questioned how well Tiernan was paying his men to be able to even afford that much for a ring.

”we don’t need anything that fancy or expensive. I’d be fine with just a small simple band if it’s from you” Yukie admitted as he blushed and looked away for a moment. While he was happy Tiernan wanted to spend so much on them it…it was to much for Yukie to justify since he had never been one to live extravagantly.

"Don't worry about it. I have enough savings to last a lifetime," Tiernan spoke softly against Yukie's ear. "Let's fine something nice for both of us, and we'll get a nice sturdy necklace for your to wear when the ring doesnt fit your finger, okay." Tiernan nodded at the sales person who already heard their conversation and he took them to a seat in front of a case with a variety of wedding rings. 

"These are some of our more durable designs. They're made from combinations of material, but certainly elegant and something fitting a wedding," said the sales person. He took out a few sets ranging from platinum, silver, and other things. "For necklaces, we have a solid platinum chain. It has a slim design, but doesn't break as easily," the guy took another casing from the adjacent displace case and placed it in front of the couple. 

Tiernan picked up a simple wedding band, a silvery metal with black lining in the middle. The matching set was a black metal with silvery lining in the middle. "This one is a nice pair. Simple and look like they could withstand heavy scratches," Tiernan inspected it and slid it into his finger to get a feel of wearing it. 

"That is a black tungsten and titanium set. They are the strongest metals for wedding ring, so I think they're the best choice."

Tiernan turned to Yukie and took his left hand. "So, do you feel like marrying me in this?" Tiernan grinned and slipped the black one around his mate's finger. 

“You have some explaining to do then” Yukie mumbled as he looked at the case and the necklaces. As Tiernan tried his on Yukie smiled softly at how nice it looked on his hand. As Tiernan took his hand Yukie felt he could die right there from embarrassment by the way the salesman was watching them. “It’s beautiful” Yukie whispered his cheeks turning red as he admitted the ring on his finger. Gently touching the band he tried not to burst from happiness.

“I like this one. It’s pretty and it matches yours” Yukie whispered as he looked at Tiernan excitement in his eyes. “I want these ones please.” Yukie asked not wanting to take the band off just yet.

"That settles it," Tiernan turned to the sales person. "We'll take these and the sizes are perfect. We'll also take that platinum chain," Tiernan told the guy. The salesperson noddled and took the platinum chain to polish it before putting it into a velvet case for Tiernan.

"Would you like me to polish those rings as well?" 

Tiernan looked at Yukie who seemed so happy to be wearing the ring. He kissed his mate's nose and smiled. "You'll get to wear it after we're properly wed," he said before sliding his ring off and handed it to the salesperson and went for Yukie's ring. He was glad that it didn't take to long to choose the rings, and Tiernan hoped it would be the same when they're trying on clothes as well. 

"I'll have it polished for you in a few minutes. How would you like to make your payment?" Tiernan took out his platinum card and handed it to the guy so that he could process the payment. Even with the budget he mentioned, the total was still below what he expected. After he got his receipts, the salesperson came back with the jewelries and handed the shopping bag to Tiernan. 

"Why don't you wear the chain now," he suggested to Yukie. 

“I can’t wait” Yukie replied with a happy smile as he handed back the ring and took Tiernan’s hand. At Tiernan’s question Yukie blushed a little. “I think I’ll put it on later. I’m not use to wearing jewelry and I want to get use to a ring first” Yukie admitted with a small blush. “Alright! Clothes shopping.” Yukie replied with a smile as he dragged Tiernan off into the store more to look at clothes. Stopping Yukie was caught by a cute store that was full of frilly dresses in many colors and designs.

“Sorry…I can’t help but look a little” Yukie admitted with a blush. Stepping in he looked around at the clothes stopping to admire a sundress and a very frilly mint green dress that was overly girly. Gently touching the frilly dress Yukie checked for his size and took it in his arms wanting to try it on. “Would you mind waiting?” Yukie asked wanting to try a couple of dresses  off the rack and some cute button up shirts. Blushing he  was adoring  their more feminine male line clothing and the amount of choices they carried.

Tiernan watched as Yukie was fascinated by the dresses and clothes in the shop. They were too much frills to him but he didn’t really mind if that’s what Yukie wanted. “Go, on. Have a look.” He ushered his mate inside. He signaled for a helper to assist Yukie while Tiernan moved to a seating area where he could wait while his mate choose his clothes. “Get anything you want, not just for today,” Tiernan told him. The boutique had no other customer, and he wasn’t sitting too far away, so it didn’t require him to raise his voice.

While Yukie was taking a look at the clothes, Tiernan checked his watch. It wasn’t even one hour, so they had plenty of time. But if they finished sooner, maybe he could take Yukie to get his hair and nails done. Oh, and they also could get a small hand bouquet for him. Yukie might love that. Tiernan smiled thinking how soon they were going to marry. It wasn’t traditional and to be honest, Tiernan would prefer a wedding too, but that could wait. He just wanted to make it official with Yukie first. That was what matters most.

Taking quite some time Yukie tried on a few outfits before settling on his final choice for their ‘wedding’ in his mind. Having looked through all the fabric types and textures and with the nice ladies help he sorted through and put together his final choice. Taking into consideration his fur level and length Yukie was quite happy with the final outcome. While he had gone through many options he was careful selecting the final pieces and having chosen a very bold color for himself. Looking in the mirror he touched the soft velvet red roses the pattern standing out in the edges of the suit and the pattern in his tie.

While he was drawn in by the cute clothes he couldn’t help but fall in love with the custom suits the shop offered. Stepping out of the dressing room he went out and stood for Tiernan’s approval wanting to know if he liked the suit also. Standing in front of his mate Yukie could only blush as he stood in full view anxiously waiting. 

(Yukies outfit! Actual tux is Victorian style and is a dark blood red almost black in color while the middle is a brighter shade. Honestly couldn’t find much in way of feminine suits or stylish that didn’t look crazy to me XD )

spacer.png

Tiernan was sending texts to work while waiting for Yukie to try on his clothes. When his mate stepped out from the changing room in a very distinctive suit that accentuate his form. He stood up and walked to his mate. "You look very dashing," he said, putting his arms on Yukie's hips. It was quite a masculine suit, but with a touch of feminine as well. It rather suit Yukie even though it was a bit stylish for their city hall wedding. Tiernan recalled the suit that Yukie had worn when they first met Yukie's grandfather. Maybe he should ask someone to get the suit he wore that night so he could match Yukie. 

"Are you gonna keep that on while I go find something else to wear?" Tiernan asked. He didn't mind one bit. Yukie always turned heads when they go anywhere, so it didn't make any difference if his mate get the attention in what he was wearing. Tiernan passed his card to the shopping assistant so they could pay and he could move on to a store that better suited Tiernan's taste. "If this is your wedding attire at the city hall, I wonder what you'll wear on our real wedding."

“Oh I have had that made for me since I decided I wanted a mate. Course after I met you I had to make changes. I’ll take you when things are done to go pick it up. You can meet my friends. Only Yue has ever been allowed in their village or been allowed to meet them.”

”They are quite exclusive, they believe that they shouldn’t mix but they where among the first to accept human mates. Granted they have stopped…their genes don’t mix well but Yuen is helping them with that.” Yukie explained as he followed Tiernan out thinking back to his dear friends. “Course…we would have to fly there. They live in Japan.” Yukie explained having often played with the demons there when he lived there with Yuen and yue before they moved. Before the move Yukie had safely left his kimono with them promising to come back and retrieve it when the time was right.

“You should have some on your task force they are great at staying hidden” Yukie added as he took his mates hand quite happy to be getting a whole day with him. “I want to take the kids to visit.” Yukie admitted with a small smile wanting to show his old friends his family. “Building the island I’m taking into account what they would need and want. I hope I can ask them to move somewhere safer.” Yukie whispered wanting so desperately to have a place for the demons to live safely.

"I cant wait to see," Tiernan said. "But that would have to wait until we can plan for our proper wedding. Today, it's just about us." He hugged Yukie and kissed his head. He could imagine their real wedding would take months to prepare. But first thing first, they need to get the island community ready. And today on top of their wedding excitement, Tiernan had a fae to rescue. He already received an update from his task force that they had done some intel on the abductor. They were forming a strategy and once it was ironed out, all Tiernan needed to do was go through it and if he approves, they'll move on to it.

Once they paid for Yukie's attire, they moved to the next store where it was Tiernan's turn to choose his outfit. He wasn't that picky on clothes, so it was pretty straight forward. He found the best fitted cobalt blue pressed slacks and a white shirt. When he turned around to Yukie, he realized that it was too simple compared to his mate's outfit. "Do you have a velvet waistcoat that could complement my mate's outfit?" He asked the shop assistant. The person nodded enthusiastically and went to the back of the shop. He came out with a blue waistcoat with paisley design that was soft to the touch as well as a silk blue Tie. Tiernan put them both on and looked in the mirror. "How do I look?" He turned to get his mate's reaction.

Spoiler

spacer.png

“Blue really is your color” Yukie admitted as he smiled at Tiernan. Gently touching the suit Yukie fixed a small hair out of place on Tiernan’s head before sighing softly. “ there perfect.” Yukie whispered more to himself as he looked at them both in the mirror enjoying the view. Yukie had never imagined such a day and well he was sad eventually it would end with Tiernan leaving for work. “Will you be gone long with work?” Yukie asked Tiernan before sitting down to wait for him to pay for the suit.

“Will I be able to call you if I need or will I have to call one of your men?” Yukie asked having not really been away from Tiernan like this when he worked.

Tiernan sat down next to Yukie after he handed the shop assistant his card. "I don't know how long I would be away, rescuing mission doesn't have a fixed time," he said regretfully. "I'd rather be home with my husband, but just know that eventually I would be in your arms, so that was the best feeling of all." He kissed Yukie's temple and got up after the payment had been processed. They bagged his worn clothes, now both Tiernan and Yukie would have people's attention in their wedding attire, but he could care less. Thankfully he had chosen a luxyury mall, so it wasn't a strange thing to see people all dressed up. 

"We have more than an hour left. Should we get your hair done?" Tiernan asked. He took Yukie's hand in his and stroke the slim fingers. "We can also get your nails done to match your suit." He smiled. Since Yukie opted for a masculine suit, he wondered if Yukie wanted a pretty manicure with gemstones on his fingers.  

“Actually I like my hair and nails just fine” Yukie admitted feeling more confident in the suit as he smiled back at Tiernan. “I wouldn’t mind looking at something special though” Yukie replied as he pulled Tiernan around searching. Sniffing the air he smirked and lead him upstairs only to stop at a different shop. “I want a picture. I want to remember today and well…it would be nice to hang up in our home” Yukie admitted with a small blush the idea seeming really cheesy to him now that it was said out loud.