Created to love~ (Closed 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

“I missed you a lot. It was hard being away.” Yukie admitted his body trembling at the slightest movement from his mates fingers. “It was so lonely no matter what I did I couldn’t erase the loneliness of my mate not being by my side” Yukie admitted his fingers curling into the sheets as he bit his bottom lip in pleasure.

"Well, serves you right." Tiernan said, although he didn't mean it. He knew Yukie was away to find himself. He would have gone along with the demon, but Yukie needed his time and maybe Tiernan's presence would have made Yukie felt like he couldn't unleash his full potential since Tiernan tended to be too protective. Quickly, Tiernna took off his clothes and moved to slicked his cock with lube that was still on his hand. He bent over to kiss Yukie an the lips, and parted his legs. With a gentle prod, he slid home inside Yukie and groaned at the tight heat engulfing him. "Thank you for coming back to me," he whispered, pulling his mate tight into his embrace.

“Mmmngh. Your welcome though I would go easy on the teasing.” Yukie warned his mate as he huffed a touch his cheeks puffing out a little in annoyance. Wincing at the pain of Tiernan’s cock entering him Yukie slowed his breathing calming his body with a few deep breaths. “I’ve been working really hard at being calm and better in situations that I’m unsure of” Yukie admitted before reaching up and with a small groan from the pain of moving deeper on Tiernan’s cock, Yukie wrapped his arms around his mate burying his face in his mates neck. “Can you hold me close please?” Yukie asked softly his voice showing a hint of fear as he held his mate close his eyes closing a touch as he relaxed against Tiernan’s body.

Tiernan, chuckled, though it wasn't to ridicult Yukie's request. "How much closer do you want me to be?" he asked. He moved his hips a little, reminding his mate that he was already buried deep. "That deep enough for you?" Tiernan kissed Yukie's chest above his heart, wanting him to know whatever happened, he would always reside there. "Always remember who I am to you," he told Yukie. To Tiernan, Yukie and their children was everything to him now, so whatever Yukie was feeling, he needed to know that Tiernan would always think of him, no matter what. Once Yukie calmed down a little and loosened his grip around Tiernan, he moved his hips, slowly making love to his mater. He was savoring the feeling of being one with his mate again. Wild and passionate could wait for another time. Tonight it was all about reconnecting their body and soul.

“I try very hard to not forget you” Yukie mumbled his voice so gentle and soft it was almost heartbreaking as he spoke.  “I worry sometimes I will wake up and everything I know will just be gone like you never existed” Yukie whispered his hands resting on Tiernan’s heart as he looked up at his mate. “I don’t want to see that pain in your eyes if I do forget you for a little bit” Yukie added before resting his head against his mates chest staying so close to his mate it was as if they where one. “I want you to burn yourself into my memory tonight. Burn us being together forever in my mind.” Yukie whispered as his lips met Tiernan’s and he with a soft blush deepened the kiss as Tiernan’s throbbing member rubbed inside of him.

Just as Yukie requested, Tiernan showed to his mate how much he yearned for him and how they were meant to be together. He wanted his mate with his whole heart, body and soul, and even though one day he might die first and Yukie continue to live with their children, he hoped that his mate will always have a place for him in his heart. When Tiernan came, he shouted for Yukie. The man only had thoughts of his mate in his mind. He wanted to the demon to only think of him too, that there was no one else who would love him the way Tiernan did. Once they came to a completion, Tiernan slumped over the beautiful demon's body, fully sated. He know that Yukie wouldn't be crushed even though physically Tiernan was bigger and Yukie was smaller, but there were so much strength in that elegant form. 

"Do you think Redwood and Rownan heard us?" Tiernan asked, panting. He wasn't ready to move from where he was. "If they do, I hope they could make up some lame excuse to Val about what we were doing." He chuckled.

“Vals already in bed” Rownan explained as he slipped in through the door not even caring the two where naked. “House is locked up and settled in for the night and the babies are settled down also in the nursery.” Rownan finished as he picked up his bag that he had left in the room. “We’ve made ourselves comfy in the guest room and while I don’t mind the sex at least keep it to a minimum on noise tonight we have a lot to do tomorrow.” Rownan added with a small smile before leaving.

”well at least tell us we did good and look sexy!” Yukie yelled after Rownan left the demon laughing a little before snuggling his mate more.

"Ugh, that just killed my boner," Tiernan grumbled. He didn't mind that much that the centaur walked in on him and his mate naked in bed, but he was still in the mood and now after all the comments he was content enough to just lay around. "They really do make good babysitters." Tiernan commented, judging how it seemed easy for them to take care of the triplets and Vale. Or, that was just their experience. Either way, Tiernan and his mate needed to step up as parents more. As much as he dreaded the napkin change, the milk vomit and other unpleasant things, he was all in for the experience. "Why don't you rest and I'll go check on the kids," he said. He had been away for long hours and didn't get to spend much time with the children. He wanted to at least make it a habit of watching their faces before going to bed. "Did you freeze some of the milk? If they wake up, I can heat it up and feed them."

“Imagine living with them for a month. Seriously I couldn’t get off the whole time. By the time I went with the vampires I was glad to sleep in an isolated basement” Yukie mumbled with a dry chuckle as he looked at his mate. Snuggling into his pillow Yukie looked up at Tiernan. “Yeah milk is in the freezer redwood explained how to pump and store it so you could help feed he’s also helped make a schedule and has started all the kids on a schedule of their own. Honestly they are scary good at this stuff. It’s going to be weird when they leave when their homes are finished.” Yukie admitted snuggling his pillow more.

"I don't mind living with them, but we're gonna need some boundaries, like, knock before enter," Tiernan said like an overdramatic teenage girl. He got up, put on his boxers and a t shirt. He kissed Yukie and tucked him in bed properly. "I'll come back soon enough, unless one of the kids wanted their daddy's attention." The nursery was just next door so if Yukie wanted anything he can just holler for Tiernan. The nursery was equipped with an intercom, and Tiernan guessed they had fitted one for Val too. He didn't get the milk yet since all the babies were soundly asleep. He would creep into the rooms, give them a little kiss and if nothing woke them up, he'd return to bed to join his mate.

“Mmh I’ll mention it to them in the morning” Yukie mumbled as he held his pillow closer already half asleep. Feeling the blankets wrap around him more Yukie started to drift off and snuggled more under the warmth of their bed. 

“there’s a man outside” Val whispered as he peeked into Tiernan and Yukies room the small demon half awake.

Tiernan almost jumped when he heard the tiny voice. He didn't hear Val approaching at all and once he got over the shock, the little demon's words put him on high alert. "What man, honey?" he knelt down to the boy's level so that he could look at Val when he answered. He was hoping that the demon was only dreaming or mistook the shadow of a tree as a man, but like Yukie, he knew demon's instincts are strong, so he did't want to dismiss it entirely. "How do you know there was a man outside?" he asked gently, encouraging Val to give a proper respond. 

“I went outside and he was standing in the trees.” Val explained as his brows furrowed the boy having wandered out of his room and outside. “He said he had to be let inside and I looked for the guards but they aren’t outside.” Val added with a frown as he looked out of his parents window the man knocking lightly on the pane of glass to get Tiernan’s attention.

”I came here with a group looking for sanctuary for the night” the vampire explained his eyes glowing in the dark as he looked down at Val and waved Val hiding behind Tiernan.

Tiernan frowned. He wondered how shitty his security was because earlier it was Star and now there was a vampire on the balcony outside of the master bedroom knocking on the glass. If the paranormals started coming in undetected, what was the point of having people watching over his house in the first place. Tiernan kept Val by the bed while he approached the sliding glass door to the balcony where the vampire was waiting. "I don't know you and have no idea how you got into my property, but I'm willing to hear to what you have to say. Meet me on the patio downstairs. Before I let you into my home, you better have a good reason prepared." He told the nightwalker. He wondered it the vampire needed his permission to enter like what the urban legend said, even if that was not the case, he appreciated the creature to not barge into his home without his permission where his children was sleeping. That wouldn't have gone well. 

Making his way down to the patio the vampire waited outside the house sitting on the railing. “I’m sorry to wake you....I just did as Yukie asked and look into a few leads about the boy you have there.” The vampire added as he looked over at Val who had followed Tiernan downstairs the boy hiding behind a couch. “The guard on duty is my mate. I asked him not to alert the house...because well...this should be handed over to you.” The vampire explained as he held out the heavy package containing information that well, had the location of Vals home that had a small clan of demons that where very close to Yukies species. “They aren’t identical to Yukie but...they are pretty close I spent a week studying them they move around a lot and are hard to find but when I talked about Val they agreed to allow Yukie to visit if he wanted to meet others like him. While they age and can’t heal like him...they are a lot like him they change forms and look like he does.” The vampire finished not sure if he should bring a culture into the light when their numbers where small as it was and with the hunters he worried they would be new prey and toys. Because of this...he was going against Yukies desires and letting Tiernan choose if he wanted to risk the whole clans lives for Yukie to know this part of himself.

Tiernan took the file from the Vampire and flipped through the pages. He glanced at the nightwalker and then at Val who was still hiding inside. "I still haven't got your name," he said to the other man. "You said you wanted sanctuary. I have a pool house out back that you can use. It's unlocked. Tomorrow morning, ask your mate to come and we'll talk about this. My mate is tired and I want my children in bed. Once we all had enough rest, we'll talk about this with fresh brain and maybe over coffee and food. We have bagged blood if you want some." Tiernan signaled for Val to come over and when he did, Tiernan picked him up. He didn't sense any malice coming from the other man, so he felt it was safe for Val to come out.  "Say goodnight and let's go to bed," he told the young demon. 

“I have the gene that doesn’t do well with the sun” the vampire explained with a small frown as he looked at Tiernan. “My name is Lucas.” He added with a small sigh waving a little at Val who hid behind Tiernan more. As Val hugged Tiernan’s neck he looked back at the vampire who was making his way to the pool house. 

“he wasn’t lying...he smells like dad” the small demon whispered glad the stranger was leaving their home.

"Nice to meed you Luca," he nodded at the vampire and moved back indoors but kept an eye on the other male as he headed for the pool house. Closing the door behind them, Tiernan was a little surprised to hear Val's words. "You mean your real daddy?" Tiernan asked. Val seemed so young to remember anything, but he was a demon, so it would be different than a human child. "Do you remember anything else about your dad?" he asked again. He wondered if the young boy missed his family or remember anything that happened. He knew he shouldn't delay talking about what Luca came to talk about, but it was already late at night and he didn't want to wake Yukie up.

“Yeah I remember them a little” Val whispered a deep sadness in his voice as he looked at Tiernan. “Dad was worried he didn’t sleep much we moved a lot. My older brothers would come home they left to fight humans” Val added not understanding that the demons he lived with where feral to society. “They won’t be happy that I’m here.” Val added not knowing that Lucas had found his family and well they where protective enough of their own to burn cities to the ground like they had done when Yukie was younger.

"Well I hope they can come here and be with you and I hope they'd be nice about it." He didn't need feral demons come into his home and fight with them. They were supposed to be on the same side and with Yukie around, it might end up in more blood loss than he wanted to. "Let's go to bed so that we could wake up in the monring and see what Lucas will say, okay?" he told Val and took him back to bed. Tiernan checked on the triplets and fed them some bottled milk before joining his mate to sleep. He knew Yukie could sense the newcomer's scent if he focused a little, but he was glad the demon stayed asleep. They'll talk about it in the morning and hope for the best.

Even though he was the last one in bed, Tiernan was the first to wake up in the morning. At least, that was his assumption since he was the first person who got into the kitchen. He took out the ingredients for omelette - mushrooms, onions, peppers - and some bacon to fry in the skillet. He was making something extra just in case his guest were willing to join them for breakfast. The coffee machine was in place and Tiernan was hoping he could get a little fueled up before everyone else come down. After plating all the food on a platter, Tiernan took the file that Lucas had handed him and flipped through. He read all the details, but he needed the full story from the vampire. 

“That looks fun. Getting some work in early?” Rownan asked as he came into the kitchen Val dressed for the day. “Val told me an interesting story about a vampire living in the pool house?” Rownan added as redwood followed bringing the twins in to settle them in the sunroom for fresh air and sunlight while he prepped the frozen milk making a note to get Yukon to pump more.

”mmh tho get it smelled strange. Though I bet Yukon will be livid even smelling someone else here” redwood mumbled as he helped himself to coffee while warming the triplets milk.

"More like, getting last night's work done. Apparently, one of my guards has a vampire mate and he brought some news about Val. Said he was seeking sanctuary for the night, so I let him use the pool house so it won't freak Yukie out. I don't know what time they're coming but I'm gonna need to talk to my guards about leeway. They're giving it too much." He didn't know how Yukie would react to the scent of a stranger near them, but he hoped his mate won't get into another hormonal breakdown. 

Tiernan took another sip of coffee as he flipped the next page in the file. He looked at Val who was happily eating his breakfast and then turned to the pictures on the file. "Val, do you remember any other members of your family?" he asked the young demon. Tiernan had already considered Val his own, but if Val have other surviving family members, they need to take that into factor as well. 

“....not really. There was another older man that traveled with us and a baby. I don’t remember much though even my parents are fuzzy” Val explained having slept a lot during their hiding and well the poor thing wouldn’t know or remember just how sick he had been when they ran or how their mother and father sent the other two off with the guide while they went to a sanctuary for medical treatment. “It was dark most of the time we where awake. I don’t really know...” Val added as he looked at tiernan a flicker of sadness showing in his eyes.

”don’t worry. Most of the time I don’t remember things” Yukie mumbled walking in in just sweats as he looked at the small demon already having accepted him as his own child. “All that matters is that you have us now.” Yukie added believing the two others Val had travelled with had met their horrible fates. Walking over he kissed vals head frowning at the things he saw Val remember. “We can work on it later. A healing bath might help ease that fuzzy memory.” Yukie added as he walked over to the triplets to greet them.

”Yukie has a weird ability to look at past memories and sometimes ease their pain. Downside is he can accidentally take on the negative energy and it can affect him badly.” Rownan explained to Tiernan trying to remember what Yukie explained to him.

”I learned through the fairies. They are great when it comes to healing. They helped me sleep during the rougher nights” Yukie admitted as he looked at Tiernan the shirt having not been enough on some of the lonelier nights.

"That's good to know," he remarked after Yukie. He didn't know much about Yukie's trip, but he knew it was a good time for him. Yukie seemed more at ease with himself, not considering the hormonal breakdown because of the childbirth. Tiernan plated some food for his mate and pushed away the file for now. "We have a guest," he said while he waited for Yukie to start on his breakfast. "He came last night to discuss about Val. He's in the pool house. A vampire by the name of Lucas. Do you think you mind having him in our house to talk about this matter?" He checked with Yukie, so that his mate knew about the day's plans. 

"He said his mate is one of my guards, so I need to work on that as well. This all depends on how things turn out. But my main concern is about Val. If there is still family members that would claim him, I need to plan on what we should do or at least what we are facing. I don't like surprises, at least not after all that's happened." Tiernan sighed. He needed to work on a lot of things. There's Val and the new discovery on his family members. His guards being too lenient with the security, and then he wanted to catch up on Connor and Aidan. He always wanted to be around Yukie while he's getting used to their new place. "If you're not comfortable of him coming here, we can talk at the pool house." 

“....I thought demons weren’t allowed near the house for a while” Yukie asked as he looked at his plate a touch tense but nothing more. Looking at the omelette he stabbed his fork into it before taking a bite. Hearing the news Yukie frowned at his mates words. “Val already has a family there’s no need to send him off to live anywhere else.” Yukie added as he looked at Redwood instantly blaming the centaur for his mates new ideas. “While I approve of them guards dating they wouldn’t just let anyone in either...they would have had seriously good reasons to break protocol.....since we do have a small safe house by the guards quarters” Yukie added trying to keep his temper as he sighed with an annoyed huff.

”you should at least hear him out. And if you rip him apart the pool house is easier to clean.” Rownan added with a dry chuckle only getting Yukies glare.

”fine...fine....after I’ve had breakfast, coffee and fed the babies and showered we can meet him.” Yukie added eating another bite. “I want to meet this so called family that’s suddenly claiming Val. Seems they should have searched much harder to find such a young child” Yukie added continuing his breakfast before in anger slamming down his silverware and without another word stormed off to take a shower.

”well that’s better then he has been” Rownan added as he looked at Tiernan. “We will keep to his plan and if you want I can leave the pups in your room so he can nurse in private?” Rownan asked knowing Yukie needed a moment to clear his mind.