Created to love~ (Closed 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

“I can go pump in the other room.” Yukie mumbled as he looked at Tiernan not liking the sudden closeness even from his mate. “It’s just the smell….it brings back a lot of things. It smells bad…” Yukie mumbled as he shivered a little at the thought. “I just need to take a moment and get some fresh air and pump and I should settle down more” Yukie assured his mate as he felt even more uneasy mentioning such things to his mate in front of the other two. “How…much do they know about me? About what I am?” Yukie whispered feeling rather exposed and unsure the poor demon worried he was being judged by them based on his current reaction to being near the two.

Having only met these two from Tiernans family….well he wasn’t sure what all they knew so it was putting him on edge of how to react. Moving more out of the room and out of sight from Conner and Aidan Yukie hid his face from the two not wanting them to see his noticeable reaction to the smell of the blood from the gunshot wound. Covering his face fully outside of the room Yukie crouched down and took a moment to calm his breathing and settle his nerves trying to focus more on Teirnans scent and heartbeat to keep his mind grounded. Breathing in and out slowly Yukie winced as he held his chest slightly his milk coming in rather forceful as he tried to make sense of what to do. Covering his mouth with a shaking hand he closed his eyes for a moment his face flashing between a clear desire to eat and not eat Tiernans brother.

“…I’m trying to figure out how to make him not smell so much like food” Yukie whispered as his body tried its best to fight his first basic instinct out of the three that was trying to demand control. After minutes of internal struggle he relaxed able to breathed a touch easier his mind and body having come to an agreement. “It’s a weird desire mixture…it…made me…confused” Yukie mumbled as he blushed and pulled his coat tighter his shirt starting to get soaked in milk. “….I didn’t know what to expect…being around others so soon.” Yukie admitted as he looked at Tiernan his face red in embarrassment. “My body either wants to eat or care for our kids…or….go into more deeper urges.” Yukie mumbled as he stood up slowly his body still begging to go sink his teeth into the easy meal in the room next to them.

“I guess extra milk is better then eating your brother and his husband….or dragging you to a private room” Yukie admitted his face growing even more red the poor demon feeling like dying of embarrassment at how his body reacted. Being so soon away from his pups it was hard for him to fight basic instincts especially when he had now six kids at home that needed him. With four nursing the thought of extra food was more instinct react then anything else and while he thought focusing on his mate would help. Unknowing to Yukie it only added another problem that he wasn’t ready for and well…. to him it had been awhile since their last bit of fun.

Edited by Yukonwolfspirit

Tiernan looked alternately between Yukie and his brother. he thought Yukie went out to hunt soon after he had the babies would make his hunger for blood lessen, but it could also be their surrounding at the moment that was messing with his mate's head. There was also the problem underneath Yukie's shirt that neede to be dealt with. If they were alone and in a room far from prying eyes, Tiernan wouldn't have any problem taking care of it, but he wasn't going to do anything indecent in the hospital where they could be charged with indecent behaviour. Nonetheless, he needed to buy Yukie some time to keep his mind off injuring a patient. There must be something haywiring his head because Yukie had met Tiernan's family when they first moved into the house. He remembered his mate didn't like the surprise much because he was overwhelmed by the many people he never met, but Tiernan and introduced his parents and his brothers to Yukie. They also knew what Yukie was and had no problem with that. Tiernan should have been better prepared for Yukie's reaction to being in a hospital. It was his first time going out of the house aside from the hunting, and a hospital wasn't the best choice.

"Come here," Tiernan pulled Yukie to an alcove at the far end of the hall. He rolled his sleeves up and showed Yukie his veiny forearm. "Drink some of my blood. Then we'll get back inside and say goodbye to Aidan and Conner. After that I'll rent us a room for a couple of hours before we head home, okay?" He told his mate. Tiernan had never fed his blood to Yukie before, but if Yukie was gonna eat Aidan, his blood would taste pretty similar anyway, so that should sate him. "Don't take too much. Just enough for us to buy some time." He warned. Tiernan was no stranger to donating blood, so a bag worth of blood should be okay. He lifted his forearm so Yukie could reach it easily. "Remember, don't feast on me. You still need me after this." He reminded Yukie. He trusted his mate to have control of himself, but it didn't hurt to give a little warning.

(Oh! I forgot he met his family 😱 my bad!!!!)

”I don’t think it’s a good idea to go exploring!” Yukie replied as he followed his mate still closing his jacket more to hide the half soaked shirt. As they stopped Yukie looked at Tiernan confused before seeing his exposed arm. The scent spilling off Tiernan was mouthwatering, if anything Aidan was a snack compared to the meal before him. Cringing back at the sudden offer Yukie frowned. “There’s a reason we hunt and have pills…drinking human blood can be addicting to the point some can’t go back to normal blood pills or drinking animal blood….I could become so obsessed I starve” Yukie whispered his voice shaking with fear.

Yukie couldn’t help but hesitate on the offer despite starving for blood he was also terrified of drinking his mates blood and only wanting Tiernans blood after that for his other blood meals. Despite having drank more then enough before leaving it hadn’t been enough for Yukie to make the other smells of blood less appealing. Turning to look more at Tiernans forearm, the flowing of blood in Tiernans veins caused Yukies mouth to water instinctively making the poor demon touch Tiernans arm in response. Pulling Tiernans arm closer brought the warm air along with the smell of blood causing him to shiver at the warmth and smell. Running his tongue across the exposed vein the motion almost happening without Yukie noticing, stopping mid movement Yukie shivered in fear and excitement again at the smell.

While it had always been taboo for demons to drink human blood there where rumors of mates sharing blood and even if it wasn’t practiced often it was a well known practice for some instances. Most mates would nest with the mom and pups after birth and feed the exhausted mom blood to keep their health up. While others would only offer if a demon was injured or sick. Not all demons needed such a thing, but it helped in some rare exceptions. With modern pills to make blood and regulated hunting it had become something that was more of a myth then anything else as time went on.

Since it was more common to have animal blood, it being easier and more healthy most demons had chosen to stick to the healthy blood and only hunt to rebuild strength. This though, well it was outright crossing a line since Yukie wasn’t hurt and his pups weren’t just born, in his mind it was a dangerous idea to even think of. Yukie had never crossed that line having always waited until his prescription refilled…..but, here and now his body was begging for a taste. “I’ll be as careful as I can…but stop me if I hurt you” Yukie whispered his voice shaking as he carefully bit the vein trying his hardest to keep Tiernan from feeling pain. Groaning at the taste it was like nothing Yukie had ever experienced. 

Holding Tiernans arm tighter Yukie sank his teeth a touch deep in the vein wanting more blood. Licking and sucking on the blood Yukies body relaxed tremendously as he took just enough to calm his body down. Despite wanting more he pushed Tiernans arm away with a small angry growl. In this moment he understood why they had stopped mate feeding and human blood feeding….it was maddening having to quit before being satisfied. Turning away Yukie punched the wall hard in frustration his knuckles leaving a good sized dent.

“Fuck me….” Yukie groaned as he looked at Tiernan trying to fight his instincts the demon looking confused and frustrated. “You taste so good… and if I wasn’t afraid of killing you….we aren’t doing this again….” Yukie snapped not able to even explain properly as he continued trying to control his anger. He noticeably was looking and feeling a lot more stable. Huffing in anger Yukie calmed down a touch more needing a moment to calm his desires. “Let’s go finish visiting, I don’t want to be rude and leave again like I did.” Yukie added looking at Tiernan  while he was wanting to make sure Tiernan  was okay after such a thing…he didn’t trust himself.  

Yukie was scared that if he touched Tiernan to soon after a feed he wouldn’t be able to stop himself from begging for more or forcibly demanding more.

(Bumping all my rps! Sorry for the spam this is just to see which rps are active or dead since I have many I need to sort through, and to also make sure notifications aren’t being missed on my rps. Some that are replied to less often don’t notify me or my partners so again sorry for the spam just trying to clean up and sort out rps :D )

Tiernan gritted his teeth. He didn't get why Yukie was the one who would be pissed since it wasn't him who got his blood drawn. It wasn't an unpleasant feeling being drunk from, but he just need to stay alert and keep his eyes on Yukie so that his mate wont take more than necessary and not accidentally kill him in the process. Thankfully the bite mark on his arm healed almost instantly after Yukie stopped drinking. He followed the pissed off Yukie back into his brother's hospital room so that they could say goodbye properly. Aidan and Connor looked at him, eyebrows drawn inquisitively but Tiernan just shrugged. "We'll get going now that I know you won't die," Tiernan said jokingly, although his tone was pretty much aloof. "Our house is turning into a nursery, so we better check on the kids. Let me know when you can go home." Tiernan moved closer to his baby brother and kissed his head. He slapped Connor's back affectionately and waited for Yukie so they could take their leave.

Once they were in the car and drove away, Tiernan was about to ask Yukie what was his problem when he saw a car tailing them. "Shit!" he cussed and kept driving as usual. "We might need a little detour," he said to Yukie. There is no way they can drive straight home if someone was tailing them. Tiernan needed to loose their pursuer, but he wasn't sure what their intention was. Were they malicious people, like the one hunting for Yukie's species or just some people seeking help. He memorized the car registration number and took out his phone. He dialed the task force number and ordered someone to run a check on the car. 

“I’m sorry we can’t stay longer. I need to nurse the kids and it’s a touch uncomfortable now” Yukie added with a soft smile as he looked at the two. “I really am glad your both okay though” Yukie finished as they gathered themselves and left. Once in the car Yukie sat in the passengers seat staring out the window. While he could easily play the part of cute and charming mate to others for Tiernans sake it didn’t mean he wasn’t still angry at himself about what they had done in his time of need. Looking over at Tiernan the sudden swearing out Yukie on alert as he looked into his mirror noticing the car behind them.

“Should I leave?” Yukie asked as they detoured wanting to help but feeling rather powerless as he sat trapped. “I can easily slip out if it’s safer and easier for you to get away from them” Yukie offered his body sick with fear of Tiernan being hurt like Aidan as he sat nervously beside his mate. Having (this past month? year? Years? Kinda unsure of how much time has actually passed for the two) been thrown into such a dangerous world….it was hard for Yukie to suddenly adapt and adjust to having friends and strangers that both could mean danger around every corner, it had caused its own issues with the demons mental state and nerves. With all of that going on and being out of the safety of their home while out in the open put Yukie even more on edge as he took a few calming breaths his body shaking slightly. “We can’t go home tonight….no one knows our house that lives outside of the community. We can’t risk it.” Yukie whispered his eyes watching the car as Tiernan worked from his phone.

"We need to stick together," Tiernan said firmly. They didn't know what was the motive of the pursuer. They could be targeting Yukie and if they separate, Tiernan wouldn't be able to provide back up. He hardly thought Yukie needed one, but in any situation, safety in numbers was the best bet. A reply came from Tiernan's phone and unfortunately, the car registration was unable to be determined. Tiernan cussed again and ended the phone call. "You're right, we can't go home tonight in case they manage to be on our track." He inhaled deeply and thought of the next possible move.

Tiernan drove around a few blocks, then made a turn into a parking lot of a five-star hotel. "We'll stay here tonight. It's a big hotel, lots of people with money. They wouldn't want to create a scene in a place like this, it would be too much attention." He put the car in park and carefully got out of the car to Yukie's side. He tried to act nonchalant as possible, so that anyone who followed them thought it was part of their plant to stay overnight. "I'll get in touch with the HQ again, in the meantime, you call home and let Rownan know." Thankfully, Yukie had stored milk enough for the babies for a few days that they wont go hungry. There are four adults in their house and guards all over the perimeter. It would have to do for now. He put his arms around Yukie's waist and walked to the hotel lobby together.

“Alright.” Yukie replied as he stood beside Tiernan the hair on the back of his neck raising as he grabbed his small duffel bag making it look more like they had planned to stay a few days. Going inside he stayed close to Tiernans side and once safely in their room Yukie sighed and sat in a chair. Giving himself a moment to destress he called Rownan. 

“mmh nice to hear from you so soon~” Rownan teased as he answered busy feeding one of the babies.

”hey…we aren’t coming back for a bit. We are being tracked.” Yukie explained as he tried to keep his composure not liking the situation or being kept from their babies. “It might be one night might be longer. If it ends up being awhile there’s canned formula in the pantry…at worse I have a couple of nurse maids you can call in if they get fussy their numbers should be on the side of the fridge.” Yukie explained more as he focused on taking off his shoes. “The kids doing okay?” Yukie asked his voice breaking just a touch at the question.

”they are doing fine. No need to worry or fret. I’m feeding the last one now. The older two have already been put to bed. They all are well and seem to get along, how was Conner and Aidan?.” Rownan asked Yukie who at this point looked like a total emotional wreck as he listened from the other side clearly not even focusing on what was being said.

Getting up Yukie paced nervously trying to figure out how to respond while digging through his bag for a shirt to change into. Having his shirt soaked through with milk earlier was only now making him more anxious. Now realizing that he could be gone for days at worst weeks and possibly months in his mind he was starting to panic. Looking over at Tiernan Yukie couldn’t help but hold out the phone out  for Tiernan to take. The poor demon trying to keep from breaking down where Rownan could hear.

“Yukie?” Rownan asked wondering why he wasn’t responding to his question making the centaur worry.

"He's a little distracted at the moment," Tiernan spoke into the phone, eyes kept on Yukie. "i don't think we'd be long. I'm going to talk with some people on the force and dig up on the people tailing us. It doesn't necessarily mean anything malicious, but we just need to be careful. Aidan and Connor is okay, by the way. Yukie brought his pump stuff. I could get someone to pick them up in case the babies need more. Keep an eye on the kids tonight, I'm going to deal with the situation as quick as I can." He told the centaur. There was no need to alarm them too much. The security was in place, he had a guard in his home watching over the children and more trained army around them. "Call me if you feel something, no matter how little it is." He thanked Rownan before hanging up.

He turned to Yukie who was a mess of emotions. Tiernan sat down next to his mate and pulled him into his arms, even with Yukie's shirt soaking through. "It's going to be okay. I got it under control." He assured Yukie. Based on his experience, if the intent of their pursuers are bad, they already made their move right now. The fact that the pursuers didn't, told him there was something else going on. He was going to ask some people from the task force to patrol around the hotel and see if the car that followed them was lingering around. In the meantime, he and Yukie just had to lie down a little while that got sorted out. 

Tiernan also shoot a message to Connor about what happened and told him to be more vigilant. He didn't want to scare them, but it wouldn't hurt for them to keep on their toes. He also had the a guard on rotation watching over his brother's hospital room. 

"Tell me what you need right now?" he asked Yukie. Keeping his mate's mind off the issue might calm him down a little. It was worth a try.

“Alright I’ll make sure to be alert” Rownan replied as he hung up and went back to caring for the kids. Sitting still Yukie looked up at Tiernan his face covered in tears as he moved closer towards Tiernan.

“I want to go home….I don’t feel okay staying away like this.” Yukie whispered as he rested his head on his knees. “I feel anxious like at the hospital. I’m scared and I don’t understand what I feel or how to fix what I feel and it makes me more anxious and scared. I don’t like feeling like the babies are being kept away from me because of these people following us…it’s making me a literal mess” Yukie added with a stressed laugh as he slipped off his shirt throwing it angrily away from his body. “I’m feeling a lot of new emotions and I don’t know how to deal with it and I don’t like feeling like I need to nurse and leaking milk and I don’t like that I really want to taste your blood again and it’s just frustrating.” Yukie explained trying so hard to open up but well…he was angry and frustrated and feeling anxious about leaving the kids alone overnight. “I’m angry and I’m snapping at you and unable to understand why I’m afraid and also so angry….” Yukie whispered with a defeated sigh as he rested his head against Tiernans shoulder.

The experience was new to Tiernan because he was not prepared of Yukie's changes in hormones because of their separation. But he remembered when they were first got together, Yukie was very mellow when he was in his chinchilla form and very dependable on him. If he could get Yukie to let him take care of him, maybe Yukie would be more relax and less anxious. Tiernan stack up the pillows and took off his shoes and shirt. He leaned against the pillows and pulled Yukie to rest half on top of him. He figured skin-to-skin contact might calm down his demon mate since he could smell Tiernan better that way. "I need you to not think abut it, okay," he said, stroking Yukie's soft, long hair. "The children are well cared for and I'm here to keep us safe, so you don't have to keep being on high alert. Just close yoour eyes and imagine we're just taking some time off from home. Like an impromptu night out," he said softly against Yukie's head. 

"I know you think taking my blood is bad. But I think we can fight it, because we're both are strong. You know when to stop and I know when to stop you. So, maybe we could practice once a week. That way you won't feel withdrawn when you don't get a taste of it." He knew Yukie was beating himself over it, but it could also caused by him not being used to drinking his mate's blood. "But don't worry about it right now. I just need you to focus on us okay." He assured the demon. Tiernan kept his phone within reach anyway so he could still respond if anyone get back to him with any information. 

“ I can try….” Yukie whispered letting Tiernan know that while he would try very hard to not worry it might prove more difficult once he pumped and his hormones made him worry. Closing his eyes Yukie rested more against Tiernan his body becoming less tense as they sat together in silence and Tiernan played with his hair. “….Do you wish maybe…that you found someone who made life more normal? Anyone else would regret staying with me and being dragged into this mess. I mean you didn’t sign up for this and well….you could have a nice quiet home and children greeting you every night instead of being locked away hiding in a hotel room not knowing what would happen next.” Yukie asked his voice breaking the silence with his questions that where a touch sad but he was curious since I’m his mind he had dragged Tiernan down this path so it was only fair he ask this question.

While Yukie knew his mate to an extent…he hadn’t really known him long and they had went from work partners to lovers and parents so fast, that they never really did get to really explore each other’s worlds together as a couple in Yukies mind. “I didn’t ever want to make things like this. I just wanted to create books and maybe find love and live away from this crap. I didn’t want to be apart of this war.” Yukie admitted with a frown the demon having wished his father had left his body sleeping sometimes. “I don’t regret meeting you or having kids with you…just I wish it wasn’t so scary sometimes.” Yukie whispered still staying relaxed in Tiernans arms.

“I wish people didn’t treat me like I know how to fix things and that I can so easily figure out how to make peace with everyone. There’s a reason demons died out the first time…” Yukie explained his face burying more into Tiernans arms. “I don’t want to disappoint anyone but…I don’t want to do this I want to spend time with you and our kids.” Yukie admitted the whole leadership decisions and being the “voice” for the demons having been a lot more then he could handle lately and while he was doing a grand job and not letting out his exhaustion he would be lying if he said he didn’t need a break both mentally and physically. “I want a really hot bath….and some champagne…maybe dinner, and I want us to sleep curled up together naked without worrying about work or anything….please” Yukie asked his eyes looking at Tiernan desperately wanting to feel even a false sense of normalcy was possible for them in this moment.

(Please ignore first post!!!! I ended up editing to fix issues and it timed out on submitting edits with what I first wrote. Some things I needed to change. Rereading it I decided to change Yukies response and feelings I wanted Yukie to act different going forward (and personally I wanted him to have a character growth moment with Tiernan!!!!.:) )

“ I can try….” Yukie whispered letting Tiernan know that while he would try very hard to not worry it might prove more difficult once he pumped and his hormones made him worry. Closing his eyes Yukie rested more against Tiernan his body becoming less tense as they sat together in silence and Tiernan played with his hair. “….Do you wish maybe…that you found someone who made life more normal? Anyone else would regret staying with me and being dragged into this mess. I mean you didn’t sign up for this and well….you could have a nice quiet home and children greeting you every night instead of being locked away hiding in a hotel room not knowing what would happen next.” Yukie asked his voice breaking the silence with his questions that where a touch sad but he was curious since I’m his mind he had dragged Tiernan down this path so it was only fair he ask this question.

While Yukie knew his mate to an extent…he hadn’t really known him long, and they had went from work partners to lovers and parents so fast, that they never really did get to really explore each other’s worlds together (other then a few dates) in a way that felt normal for both of them. “I didn’t ever want to make things like this. I just wanted to create books and maybe find love and live away from this crap. I didn’t want to be apart of this war.” Yukie admitted with a frown the demon having wished his father had left his body sleeping sometimes. “I don’t regret meeting you or having kids with you…just I wish it wasn’t so scary sometimes.” Yukie whispered still staying relaxed in Tiernans arms but it was clear he was upset about the topic.

“I wish people didn’t treat me like I know how to fix things and that I can so easily figure out how to make peace with everyone. There’s a reason demons died out the first time…I was around” Yukie explained his face burying more into Tiernans arms. “I don’t want to disappoint anyone but…I don’t want to do this and be this person everyone looks up to so much…I want to spend time with you and our kids.” Yukie admitted the whole leadership decisions and being the “voice” for the demons was a lot more then he could handle lately since he had their kids and while he was doing a grand job and not letting anyone see his exhaustion he would be lying if he said he didn’t need a break both mentally and physically to let himself spring back and recover. “I-I just really…really want right now to take a hot bath….and have some champagne…maybe dinner, and I want us to sleep curled up together naked without worrying about work or anything….please” Yukie asked his eyes looking at Tiernan desperately wanting to feel even a false sense of normalcy was possible for them in this moment. 

“I want to sleep and just relax…I’m just so…..so tiered.” Yukie admitted feeling in this moment unable to keep up appearances and his defenses. Having just taken on three more kids despite the extra help he was still exhausted more then he had ever felt before. “I feel like my hormones and bloodlust are controlling me half the time the other half I’m exhausted and drained or tense and snapping at you.” Yukie mumbled as tears fell down his cheeks the poor demon having never felt such feeling a and well…he just was overwhelmed being a new mom was hard and ever hung else was to much to the point mentally he was breaking. Having to always stay so defensive was exhausting. And while Yukie was trying to stay strong by his partners side he was slipping with how he was handing new things thrown at him. “I don’t like how I feel and I don’t know how to feel better or fix it.” Yukie whispered as he just broke down crying in Tiernans arms completely open to Tiernan about how he really was feeling.

Tiernan stopped playing with Yukie's hair and gripped his chin so that he could look into his mate's eyes. "Your question is a moot point because I won't change our family for anything else," He said firmly. "Sure, I would prefer less violence, but if we stop fighting now, who will fight for our cause? Our children need better future and its up to us to give them that. So if think I regret any of this, you're wrong." He ended his statement with a kiss to Yukie's forehead. 

"You have to remember that you're not alone in this anymore. I am part of your solution, so you can rely on me, rely on the people we trust." He had only known Rownan and Redwood as well as Maple and his partner, but he knew he could trust them because they were people Yukie depended on when he was not around. "We already have set the plan in motion. The Island, remember? And since now our house seems to be a temporary sanctuary of some sort, it could be our little practice before we move to the island community. We can do this together, so you can let go and take a break." Tiernan wanted Yukie to know that he was no longer alone and there are people fighting alongside them. 

He held Yukie tightly, letting his mate break down and release his frustrations. He did miss his adorable chinchilla boy, he had no problem relying on him, whose biggest problem was meeting his mate and nothing else mattered. Yukie was still that cute little demon, but he was also a nurturing parent with insecurities. "I'll go and draw you a hot bath now," he said once Yukie's sobbing lessened. "Come into the bathroom when you feel like it. I'll order some food for us as well." He kissed his mate before making his way into the en suite bathroom.

Yukie nodded  as he took a few moments to settle himself and calm down fully. Cleaning up his face he listened to the sounds of Tiernan in the bathroom running the bath. Getting up he walked over and standing in the doorway blushed embarrassed at his meltdown but….he felt so much better and so much more at peace. “Want to join me?” Yukie asked softly his voice calm as he looked at the floor shyly. “I-I mean I wouldn’t mind if you did…” Yukie added with a nervous blush looking away. “You should relax also….and take time off.” Yukie mumbled becoming more shy as he continued speaking his ears appearing as they flattened back and he stood more embarrassed and back to the fuzzy cinnamon bun he was. “….I don’t want to neglect caring for you also….I’ve been so busy I haven’t had much time to ask how you feel….and after exploding like that maybe you might need to talk also?” Yukie offered trying very hard to be a good and supportive mate and consider Tiernans needs also.

Tiernan shut the water off once the tub was half-filled. He stood up and walked to his mate, smiling. "I'm good," he said, reaching up to tease Yukie's cute chinchilla ears. "I'm going to call for room service and order that champagne for you. I'll join you when I'm done." he assured Yukie. His mate didn't seem to want to be left alone at the moment, but he was only going to make a quick phone call and take his invitation to join him in the bath tub. He may not need talking or venting, but he could use a little winding down from the stress. Tiernan kissed Yukie's forehead and slapped his round buttocks before returning to the room to make the phone call.

After placing the order for room service, Tiernan checked his phone in case there was any updates on the things he asked his subordinates to check on. When there was none, he returned to the bathroom to join Yukie. "Is the hot water good?" He asked his mate as he began undoing his pants. Yukie looked so small in the big bath tub, but he was in his chinchilla form, so he was rather small compared to Tiernan's buff frame. "I ordered steaks, rare, for you." He added before climbing into the big tub.

“Okay” Yukie replied with a deepening blush as his ears where rubbed and teased. At the kiss to his forehead and the slap to his butt Yukie was taken for a whirlwind of emotional surprise that left him a touch stunned. Looking away from Tiernan he blushed even more in response his body surprised by the sudden teasing. Watching Tiernan leave him alone in the bath Yukie could only sigh and try to still his racing heart. Shaking his head his mind was cluttered with hormones and desire as he tried to process what just happened.

Fluffing up a touch in embarrassment that he was reacting so hard over such small teasing Yukie slipped his pants off, and climbed into the water sinking deep into the hot liquid. Closing his eyes at the warmth Yukie let his body sink into the hot water slowly before completely going under as he screamed internally at his feelings that where bubbling all the more to the surface. “~Fuck me~“ Yukie moaned internally before coming up for air after a minute, looking at the mirror wall across from the tub it was plain to see right now in his own eyes was nervous. It had been awhile since they had last done “it” while they did things they didn’t do it or  anything overly sexual often and well…they had a chance here and now and Yukie was realizing just how much he wanted to. Shaking his head Yukie tried to steady himself and the thoughts running through his head that was more then enough to push him into heat and drive him mad.

Looking up as Tiernan came back into the room he hid more behind the tub his ears poking up slightly through the bubbles as he tried to keep his embarrassment at bay and find his footing more on his sudden arousal and needs.  “The water is nice and really warm…and thank you. And thanks for ordering dinner” Yukie responded his voice soft as he suddenly looked away while Tiernan stripped in front of him the poor demon not wanting to succumb to his other needs just yet. Scooting out of the way as Tiernan got in Yukie gave Tiernan a good amount of space glad for the bubbles that hid most of his body and his now slightly throbbing cock that he was still bargaining with to go away to keep from being more embarrassed.

Tiernan slid into the bath tub and the water rose up even more, almost covering Yukie to his shoulders. That didn't stop Tiernan from noticing that his demon mate was blushing and the subtle hints that he was aroused. It turned him on a little, but he wasn't going to to do anything yet. Not much, really. He wanted Yukie to eat dinner, calm down a little and they could go slow in bed. "You want me to wash your hair for you?" He asked, offering to help Yukie with his long hair. Tiernan was quite fond of his mate in his fluffy form. He looked so soft and sweet, so unlike the warrior demon he had been seeing lately. But that didn't sto him from loving Yukie. Tiernan accepted his mate in every shape and form he took.

Although he decided he wouldn't do much to Yukie in the bath. Tiernan pulled his mate into his arms, Yukie's back to his chest , and kept him there. His big hands moved to Yukie's now flat belly, sans the triplet and made their way upward to his mate's chest. "Are they still full?" Tiernan asked, because Yukie was in pain from his full chest earlier. He hoped the warm water lifted the soreness a little. Tiernan fondled the nubs between his thumb and forefinger. Yukie's nipples were slightly swollen than they normally were. "Hurts?" he asked his mate.

“I’m good I can wash myself” Yukie replied still blushing deep red as he looked at Tiernan relaxing in the tub. As Tiernan pulled him into his arms and the poor tormented demon could only sit in embarrassment his ears laying more flat as he looked away grateful his body was still half hidden in the soapy water. Jumping a touch at the sudden movement across his stomach Yukie sighed and relaxed as he realized it was just Tiernan hands that where being rather bold and naughty as they snaked their way upwards Yukie reached out grabbing Tiernans hands with his as he touched his soft nipple. “Ah~….gentle please….~” Yukie whispered almost moaning, while not minding Tiernans touching he was still deeply sore and any extra touching might stimulate more milk. Melting a touch at Tiernan so casually touching his chest the act so intimate and  well no one else had seen him unless it was medical.

“Y-Yeah….it hurts even after warm compresses…I haven’t been able to really pump or keep a healthy schedule so I’m very sensitive” Yukie admitted with a deepened blush while resting back against Tiernan more relaxed with his touching since Tiernan was the only one who he felt comfortable seeing him in such a state. As Yukie looked away trying so hard to keep his composure and relax. Having had the crazy days that they had had since Aidans and conners accident and with everything else Yukie hadn’t been keeping up with his much needed pumping schedule that he had been told to keep by Yuen. In turn he was now through no fault of his own over producing milk which was a grand blessing with another mouth to feed, but turned out to also be rather tiering and painful. While he had tried to keep up the last few days, sadly like Yuen warned it had gotten worse and he was now overly swollen and sensitive and producing more milk then needed.

“Yuen fully warned meafter the babies where born that there could be natural problems if I wasn’t careful with how I cared for myself after birth. Granted I’m happy I’m not loosing my milk supply due to the stress but…it does hurt being so full” Yukie whispered as he finally looked at Tiernan his face embarrassed since there where a few things (pumping and dealing with the pain) he had taken care of by himself lately when needed. “It’s why I’m so upset leaving I feel it gets worse being away…” Yukie mumbled softly his tail swishing around softly under the water and against Tiernans thigh.

There were so much he didn't understand about Yukie's body and it was good that his mate was opening up to him. "I think there's too much because we have three of them," Tiernan said, amused. He didn't expect they would have triplets when Yukie conceived for the first time, but Tiernan loved all his children and Yukie. "Are you sure you want to nurse Val's sister as well? Not that I'm against it. It's just that when you do, the bond between the two of you will deepen even more, like you would with our kids. Are you sure that's what you want?" Tiernan knew that they will be responsible for the three demon children, but he didn't want Yukie to be stressed being kin to them on top of their own children. 

Tiernan moved his hand underwater and grabbed Yukie's swishing tail. He knew Yukie was flustered and the swishing tail was a telltale sign. "The food will be here soon, we should get out and get dressed," he said, kissing the back of Yukie's cute floppy ears and helped him up. As soon as he got Yukie settled and fed, he'd be able to take care of his other needs. 

“I can’t let her just starve…I don’t really have a choice” Yukie admitted as he sighed and relaxed more against Tiernans chest. Sinking more into the water Yukie soaked more in the hot water before seeing the hand snatch at his tail and kiss his head was Yukies breaking point. “Ah!” Yukie replied almost snapping as he splashed water back at Tiernan. Moving away his heart was racing as he held his tail closer to his body shivering and embarrassed. Having moved away so quickly he was fully standing up his nude form showing his full arousal as he huffed angrily before sinking back down in the water.

Eyeing Tiernan he puffed out his cheeks water bubbling out from his mouth as he sulked in the other corner of the tub annoyed at how easily he was teased by Tiernan. “You can’t tease me so much!” Yukie grumbled once he came back up above the water. “Just because you drive me mad doesn’t give you a free pass to torment me and keep me overly pent up for sex!” Yukie added with a blush his mate like always smelling amazing and well, the hot water was only making his smell stronger. “If you keep it up I’ll have no choice but to fight back dirty.” Yukie warned Tiernan his tail swishing back and forth in a happy excitement.

"No, I don't mean to say you have to let her starve. I mean, feeding her, but not directly. Like instead of nursing her, give her the milk in a bottle?" Tiernan frowned. But it was Yukie's body, so whatever he decided to do whether to breastfeed the baby girl or give her a bottle, that was his decision to make.

Tiernan wasn't surprised at Yukie's full arousal, he was at half-mast as well. "I'm not teasing, just keeping the mood light." He grinned then stood up. He wasn't beyond using his nudity to make his mate more flustered than he already was. "I'm going to dry up, dress and wait for the food. After I get you fed, then we can talk about sex." he stepped out from the tub easily and grabbed for the towel. "Or not talk about it, but just, see what I would do about it." He turned to Yukie and winked. They haven't been able to take their time having fun with each other, and Yukie was uptight earlier, so Tiernan thought he would take this chance to ease his stress a little. "Don't stay too long in the water unless you'd want to be all pruny."

“….I’ll decide if I turn into a prune!” Yukie replied with a huff flopping back down in the water as the reality of them possibly having sex sunk in. Sulking he splashed around making quite the mess while trying to calm down his internal feelings. Sulking under the soapy water after his splashing Yukie was dying inside the image of Tiernan burned in his mind. Blushing hard as he tried to calm his raging boner and pounding heart Yukie peeked over the tub edge looking over to where his mate was waiting. Taking a moment he quickly washed his body until it was spotless wanting to make sure he was squeaky clean for Tiernan to play with.

Draining the water he sat watching the liquid drain while trying to build up his courage. Getting out he grabbed a towel and took his time drying off before peeking out of the room his eyes landing on Tiernan. “Mind handing me some clothes?” Yukie asked softly not wanting to go out of the breath room nude as he was still a touch hard.

Tiernan went out of the bathroom with just the towel wrapped around his waist. He was surfing the channel while waiting for Yukie to splash around in the bath tub. When Yukie asked him for some clothes, Tiernan laughed. "What clothes?" He asked. They didn't intend to spend the night, so they only had the clothes they came there with unless Yukie had a spare in his bag. Tiernan got of from perching his butt on the bed and walked to the closet where there was a robe hanged inside. He walked slowly towards his cute mate, almost like stalking a prey just to tease him. "Here you go. Put this on." He said, handing Yukie the robe. "It's gonna come off anyway, so don't worry too much about getting yourself covered."

Tiernan turned around in time the doorbell rang. He checked the peephole to make sure it was the room service, opened the door and gave the server a tip before taking the food trolley inside. He wasn't going to let anyone into the room while his mate was semi-naked. He was half naked himself, but there was no big deal about him showing his upper torso. Lots of guys at the gym did that. Once he closed the door again, Tiernan pushed the trolley to the seating by the side of the room and waited for Yukie to join him. "Your food and champagne is her." he Called for his mate. He knew Yukie was thinking to much about sex to the point of being nervous, but it wasn't something that Tiernan didn't enjoy. He loved his sometimes-shy mate.