Created to love~ (Closed 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

“Yeah centaurs don’t get all big on the mate thing. They have a cute ceremony and then just stay with each other. Their culture is strange but they are all nice.” Yukie explained pulling out his phone from his pocket. Swiping through pictures Yukie pulled up pictures of a giant group of centaurs of all breeds at a beautiful wedding and standing beside Rownan was Yukie with some of the cute younger children. “Rownans mate died young with his first child. They had a hard time with the birth and redwoods mate was killed by a demon hunter. They met while traveling on business a year before I arrived. I was happy to bless their union as mates and tribes while staying with them” Yukie explained with a smile glad the two had fallen in love. “Redwood has a bunch of kids so they visit every now and then but I don’t think the two want to have kids anytime soon so they agreed to move their tribes here in the late summer and decided to stay with us until their housing was done and help with the kids” Yukie added softly as he snuggled more into Tiernan. “Rownan takes care of two clans as the elder...so sitting at home resting sometimes gets him anxious and he told me cleaning helps every now and then to give him some energy output. Once I fully heal he said he would take me on runs again to help build back up my stamina.” Yukie finished as he showed Tiernan all the pictures of the joined villages and Rownans family.

"Oh," Tiernan responded, a little surprised to hear that Redwood wasn't Rownan's first mate. No wonder he looked a lot younger, but the two of them looked good together. "How many children do they actually have, I mean, Rownan's and Redwood's combined," he asked his mate. He wondered how many children do centaurs normally have. They live a long life, so Tiernan wondered when do they actually stop having children. Also, do centaurs get multiples as well? He and Yukie had three from their first try. He was kind of nervous thinking how many they would have if they try again next time.

"I think we should take the laundry and put it back where it belong," Tiernan said as he glanced at the full baskets. Rownan had done the laundry for them, so they should iron them and put them back in the closet. "Don't go pulling my shirts again. Poor Rownan had to do our laundry. He might like helping us with the children, but this is too much job for one guy." Yukie was still straddling him, so Tiernan waited for Yukie to move so he could start working.

“They have ten Rownan has his one son that lived after his first mate died in birth but redwood has nine they where quite successful with having children.” Yukie explained with a small chuckle. “Speaking of children while traveling I learned that...in very rare cases centaurs are know to have four but at most they have one or two.” Yukie explained knowing centaurs usually didn’t have multiple kids. “It’s why their numbers are lower. They don’t carry as many kids and they do have a shorter period of time where they can have children that’s why there’s only two clans left. Granted they might mingle with humans but I’m not sure how having children would work” Yukie added with a shrug as he got up and grabbed a laundry basket. “I haven’t really asked much more past that I know they don’t like being so open about clan matters” Yukie finished as he waited for Tiernan.

Tiernan felt bad that Rownan lost his mate to childbirth. When Yukie was having a hard time with the triplets, he was worried too, but thankfully Yukie was stronger than he looked. "A little unfair that we had triplets on the first try," he said to his mate. He didn't regret having his children, but some people were quite unfortunate. He took another basket and followed Yukie up to their bedroom to put away the laundry. "So, the kids are going to sleep in the nursery tonight?" he asked when he saw the nest on the floor of the walk in closet was gone. He needed to get some tips from Rownan on how to make Yukie listen. 

"We had a new strategy today," Tiernan started a new subject. It involved Yukie as well, so he should know. "Since the old man is not a low level demon, we decided to be more cautious. I'm guessing he's pretty mad, so we don't know what he would do. The agents will be more alert. I'm going to set up a better alarm system for the house and proofing the nursery." Even with all the securities in place, Tiernan was still worried of the old man's underhanded ways. It was better to be safe and sorry.

“Rownan got him a bed ordered and set up. He locked me in the bathroom while the men carried Vals bed in” Yukie added starting to put away the clothes as he looked at Tiernan at the mention of the old man. “He’s not a threat anymore he’s just a half blood low level rabbit demon at most he should be to scared to go out of the house his hunters would use him to train the younger generation” Yukie replied not understanding why Tiernan was so concerned. “Honestly you should focus on the hunter groups categorizing us as hunting game.”

"Why would Rownan keep you in the bathroom? Were the people who brought the bed demons?" Tiernan frowned. Rownan's methods might work,but Tiernan would never lock his mate in the bathroom whether or not he was being difficult.

"Your grandfather might not pose a threat anymore, but he had a lot of money and money is a powerful tool. Even though he was a demon now, he could commission other demon hunters to hunt you before he die. That would be a good kind of revenge." Tiernan had to take account into many other possibilities, not just focusing on one. But that aside, the task force were all into it. They were still set on creating a society that would accept demons.

After putting up all the clothes, Tiernan looked at his mate. "Sooo...the babies are sleeping in the nursery tonight. Do we have a little alone time?" he turned to his mate, looking a little cheeky. He wondered it was too soon for Yukie, but if his mate said yes, then he was all up for it.

“Safety reasons he doesn’t like taking risks. He was worried with you gone I might be more anxious then usual” Yukie admitted as he looked at his mate a small blush going to his cheeks. “ I understand your reasoning for being cautious” Yukie added as he helped hang up clothes and once they where done laid on the bed with a sigh hating laundry. Turning to Tiernan at his question Yukie snickered. “I put Rownan and his mate in their own area. So...yeah I feel we have time tonight. I assume we will be fine as long as Val sleeps in his bed but I don’t think that’s a problem he likes his room and it’s filled with books and stuffed animals Rownan set him up so we could relax and let him settle in easier” Yukie explained with a soft smile towards his mate. “That being said if we plan on being...alone. I need to take some hormone blockers. While I love our babies I don’t think I can handle another set for a little bit” Yukie admitted his face a touch worried that his mate would be upset with his wishes.

"So Val's not sleeping in the nursery? Won't he be lonely? I mean, yes he likes the books, but I don't want him to wake up in the middle of the night and got scared of being alone." He was slightly worried about the young demon. They didn't know whether he had witnessed something traumatizing or not, so leaving him alone in a new room might scare him a little. 

Tiernan moved to sit next to Yukie on the bed. He laid down beside him and turned to look at his mate. "I don't mind at all. It's your body and I think it's way to soon for us to have more kids," he said truthfully. "And if you think you're not up to it, just let me know." He was fine just holding Yukie in his arms and sleep at night. They didn't have to do more than that. The two of them hadn't been sleeping together for a long time that his arms felt empty. "And you just gave birth yesterday, I wonder if we should ask Yuen first whether its wise to...you know..."

“ he should be fine. Demons at his age normally have their own bed and are hunting by themselves under their parents watchful eyes.” Yukie added not sure it was best either but well. If Val was scared Yukie would get up and comfort him and have him stay with the twins. “Plus...I think he understands they are babies but...he might get confused that they aren’t growing up like he did. He might try to act like they are big enough to sit up by themselves or crawl” Yukie added knowing it was a touch good to give the kids space to learn in their own time. At the mention of their more adult topic Yukie blushed a little. “My body feels healed enough so I’m sure it’s fine and I’m not in heat.” Yukie added not sure if it was fully okay but well...it wouldn’t hurt just to fool around a little.

“If you think that’s best for them, then let’s do that.” Tiernan agreed. The nursery and the spare bedroom were just a door away, so in case Val woke up in the middle of the night, it won’t take long for them to be there. Besides, Tiernan had installed the baby monitors in the nursery, he’s put one int Val’s room too to be on the safe side. 

“Let’s head down for dinner first,” he told Yukie. Rownan had prepared them dinner, then there was that dessert he bought for them. “Then later tonight, we’ll just do what seems good to us.” He added and took Yukie’s hand. It would be their first time after Yukie’s return, so he might feel a bit awkward being with Tiernan.

“I would like that” Yukie replied with a small smile as he pulled Tiernan back down to the kitchen where the table was set and dinner was waiting for them. 

“I helped set the table!” Val exclaimed happily glad to see his new parents back downstairs.

Tiernan ruffled Val's hair and smiled. He was still quite small but moving fast on his feet. "Good job, Val. I brought desser for you. Do you like desserts?" He asked. Most kids liked desserts, so it shouldn't be a problem, but Tiernan turned to Rownan and asked, "Oh wait, that will not give him sugar rush, will it?" If Val was too energized and won't to sleep, there goes his plans to spend the night with his mate. He wondered if Rownan and Redwood could tire out the kid later if that happens. Tiernan wouldn't mind chasing him around the house a little, but he never would under estimate the energy of a little demon. 

“He can skip on any sugar for awhile. I couldn’t handle it as a kid growing up it always made me sick” Yukie explained softly to his mate. “I’m sure he would be happy with some fruit though last thing we want is an upset stomach” Yukie added with a small smile as Val huffed and ran off to go bug redwood some more.

Tiernan looked at Val a little bit sorry. When the kid demon ran to the younger centaur, Tiernan shook his head. "He's gonna hate you if you keep on spoiling his fun. Maybe a tiiiny bit? Like a pinch?" He wondered when he became such a spoiling parent. He was a strict military man, but he was so weak against his children. "He's so much like you, you know. Even the way he huffed is just like you," Tiernan chuckled. He wondered if full demons were all like Yukie. He would definitely have his hands full. 

“Absolutely not. If Yue heard you where planning on giving him sugar she would skin you alive” Yukie admitted with a small chuckle as he looked at Tiernan. “In a way...I suppose there might be more related to me. There’s no way for me to tell if my samples ever became successful and father was able to create others like me. I mean it’s been ten years since he started trying I’m sure he was bound to have some success.” Yukie admitted sadly not wanting the old man to have made more warriors like him but deep down the idea of having his own kind back was something he deeply longed for. “Who knows though maybe somewhere out there there’s a group hidden away from hunters where they thrived” Yukie added knowing he could only dream of meeting others that where like him outside of his family.

Tiernan went to Yukie and put his arms around his mate. "If Val is part of the study, then I'm glad Star found him and brought him to us," He kissed his mate's forehead. Even if Val was generated from Yukie, Tiernan would like to raise him so he would be someone amazing like the cute chinchilla boy in his arms. "Come, let's eat. I'm hungry," he said and turned to the table. Looks like Rownan was an amazing chef as well judging from the food spread on the table. "I'm glad you're on his payroll. I can't imagine how much you charge for being a personal chef as well." Tiernan joked. 

As they all settled around the table, the triplets were nearby sleeping in their basket, Tiernan turned to Redwood and asked, "Are all your children of age? How old is your youngest?" He asked, wondering if Redwood had to leave his children in someone else's care just so they could help with Yukie and the babies. "Don't you and Rownan want to have more?" He teased, but wondering if it was a little too much.

“I’m paid handsomely for my workload.” Rownan replied back to Tiernan as he settled down beside them able to reach the table while laying down.

“my children all have found mates and are on their own” redwood replied to Tiernan as he looked at Rownan who shrugged at the question. “My youngest is Yukies age. About 21 almost 22 I believe.” Redwood added as he looked back at his plate and at the next question...well his eyes glared back at Tiernan. 

“Tiernan...Yukie must not have explained about how our kinds bodies...we can only have children for five years after we accept our first mates and that it’s difficult. We are both past the age of having children.” Rownan explained as he looked at Yukie who looked at his mate.

”I might not have been very clear” Yukie explained as he looked at redwood. “He really means no ha asking and I promise he’s not ridiculing or shaming your union. Humans are strange and most can have children for so long it’s different then your clans” Yukie explained softly showing that his mate and he himself meant no ill will towards the pair. “Besides. Children don’t make a family...love does” Yukie reminded the two as redwood sighed and got up needing a moment and headed outside.

”he’s going to need a moment...being here is hard for him. While he came to support me I know he’s not fond of the idea of living here or leaving his family alone while we move...he’s been worried” Rownan explained knowing his mate was missing his sons, daughters, and grandchildren.

Tiernanr really didn't expect that his question was going to make anyone comfortable, especially towards his two guests who had been a lot of help. "I'm sorry for being insensitive and ignorant," he apologized. Yukie had mentioned something about Rownan's mate died giving birth of his child, but he didn't know that they weren't able to have children with a new mate. He felt worse that Redwood left the table in the middle of dinner when they barely touched anything. "Really, I didn't mean to make any of you upset."

He was thankful that Rownan was there to help him watching over Yukie and the children. But if it was trouble some for the couple, he didn't want to keep them there. "I mean, I'm glad that both of you are here helping us. I'm sure Yukie was more than grateful to have someone who understood his physical conditions more than I do, but if it's bothering you, you don't have to stay. Yukie looks like he was getting better and for now I'm going to be at home for a while. If you want to go back to your family, I won't stop you." Although Redwood's children are all adult, it didn't feel right to take him away from them. Human culture normally have their children to leave home at eighteen, but that didn't mean there aren't parents who liked to be away from their children. Maybe centaurs are more close knitted. He wouldn't bear any grudges if they couldn't stay longer. 

“Tiernan it’s okay. I was raised in a more...shall you say civilized environment while redwood came from the deep mountains. He’s not use to being someplace new and while I know he misses his home it’s best for us to come here and set up a new life. All the other demon clans agreed to do the same once Yukie sets up the island better” Rownan explained as he looked at Yukie.

“Darling redwood is fine. He’s just having a hard time like I do. There are some demons who have never been around humans and who have a hard time understanding human and demon culture. He only just got here so he’s probably tiered and feeling out of place also” Yukie added as he helped himself to dinner adding a touch more meat to Vals plate the boy making a face at the dish. “Trust me he will be happy once work on their home is finished” Yukie added as he had planned to work on expanding the island to a bigger size so more demons could move in.

Tiernan looked at his plate, feeling bad still. "I know, but I fell bad that I made him upset." He started eating on the food and it was delicious, but he couldn't fully enjoy the meal when Redwood was outside trying to calm himself. It looked like Val was not used to the meal too since he gave a funny look. "That's meat val. You had steaks yesterday, it's the same, only cut smaller," he told the toddler. He was eating adult food for someone his age, but judging by his teeth, Val could mince any meat he ate. 

"This is great Rownan. Maybe once we move to the island and you no longer have t keep an eye on us, you could open a restaurant," said Tiernan. He didn't fully know the structure of the island yet because Yukie left before they could set foot there, but he understood it was a community and they planned to move demon-human family there in the future as well, so there must be similar to any human colonies. "Yukie and myself are not big on cooking. It'd be nice to learn a few recipes from you." He added. He remembered only grilling steaks for Yukie when they were together or ordering sandwiches for lunch.

“Yukie can cook. He’s just lazy” Rownan added with a chuckle as he looked at the two.

”human food is easy to microwave and quicker then actual cooking. Your primal ways are useless” Yukie snapped back playfully at Rownan as he stabbed into his meat and ate it happily.

”your mother shouldn’t have given in on teaching you to use a microwave” Rownan added with a small laugh as he looked at Val who still poked at his food before running off to go find redwood. “He’s something else though” Rownan admitted as he watched Val out in the yard with redwood both being visible from the sliding glass door in the living room. “He’s much easier to be around then your angry ass” Rownan added to Yukie with a smirk as he clearly enjoyed poking at Tiernan’s mate.

"We haven't been together for long, so there was hardly any chance for Yukie to cook up something as elaborate as this. Back then it's either we fight, we had sex or we just had other things in our way." Tiernan put it bluntly. Really, their short relationship was kind of amazing. They only met for a few days because they mated, then Yukie was pregnant. After that there was the thing with the old man and Yukie's finding himself in foreign lands with the paranormal creature. Tiernan was a bit left behind, but he managed to catch up and here they were, building a family of their own with the help of the centaurs.

Looking at the other centaur and the toddler demon, Tiernan sighed. "I hope Redwood won't hate me after this. I really would like to know more about you guys," said Tiernan. He would rather the younger centaur told him off than being upset like that. "Why don't Val like the meat? He had steak last night?" He frowned at Val's untouched food. He wondered if the kid was still full but he ate a lot last night, why not tonight. 

“Mmh he’s fine he will get over it soon enough and ask you to allow him to snuggle the twins”. Rownan added as he chuckled knowing his mate was fine but just a touch sore about being away from the home they both knew.

”oh...Um well we don’t eat often. We can eat every day if we need to for health and to recreate limbs and such.” Yukie explained digging into his meat.

“Vals young and healthy so he may not eat all the time demon children are all strange and unique.” Rownan added as he looked at Yukie. “This one obviously is a meat glutton” he teased Yukie who growled back playfully.

"Will the triplets be like that too? They're half human, so I wonder if they'd be more demon or more human. I like them being able to take care of themselves, so being half human is actually good for them," he said, looking at the basket where his children were asleep.  "Honestly, I much rather see them eat a lot than not eating. Puts my heart at ease." He smiled. Yukie was very unique, so whatever he did would be different from everyone else. 

"Oh, before, I forgot. I went to visit Connor and Aidan in the hospital. Aidan looks fine, just a little tired from all the medicine. He missed his baby." Tiernan shared the news. The hospital would like to keep Aidan under watch for a while, so he couldn't go home yet. Thankfully, Connor was able to take care of their kid and while he was in the hospital managing his spouse, one of Tiernan's other brothers were there to babysit for him.

“It might just be a weird Yukie thing. But given I haven’t seen another of his kind well I can’t say for sure.” Rownan added with a shrug as he ate his dinner watching Yukie who seemed to be staring off into space thinking about something. “That’s great to hear they are okay.” Rownan added as he watched his mate come inside with Val and sit back down to eat his eyes studying Yukie for a moment.

”is this the thing Yue talked about?” Redwood asked his voice very soft as he watched the other demon who was just in his own little world.

”yeah. It’s that weird spaced out thing he does usually nothing to worry about as long as he stays inside and isn’t touched to much.” Rownan explained as he offered Val a bite of his salad the boy happily accepting the greens.

”this from back then? I mean I saw him like this a few times when he was living with us but...I didn’t want to pry” redwood admitted trying to be polite to Yukie and respectful that he might not like the questions.

”Mmh yeah back at the facility they did testing kinda made his brain all weird. Yue and Yuen worked hard to get him back to normal but he sometimes forgets and stares off into space or is kinda out of it. Nothing really bad but it’s just how he is since then Yuen explained it as an old wound that looks healed but isn’t really healed. Kinda like how soldiers can have issues after going back to normal life.” Rownan explained to his mate his voice soft as to not alarm or shock Yukie out of what he was thinking about.

”thought he was all better though I mean you said they cleared him to leave the house and such.” Redwood added trying to figure out more about Yukie since he didn’t know him as well and had only met him while he stayed with them.

”he’s improved to not be terrifying when out of it but he doesn’t always remember to be human acting. When he’s in other forms he can go feral and be vicious but from what I’ve seen he’s usually well behaved. Though when he forgets who and where he is I’ve found out from his parents that he knows how to manage if he gets lost or forgets things so Yue and Yuen stopped worrying so much course he did amazingly better with Tiernan by his side” Rownan finished before getting up and getting Yukie a blood bag to munch on noticing the plate in front of him was partially eaten.