Created to love~ (Closed 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

"He's not a demon. He's a vampire. Just like Rownan and Redwood are centaurs, not demons." Tiernan reminded his mate. "And I will deal with the guards because they answer to me and I have a lot of other people to answer to. They may have their reasons, but there's the phone and they can talk to me before sending a stranger into my house with my mate and children sleeping. But thankfully, I am a reasonable person, so we'll hear them out since this involves Val." So many things was happening in a few days. He needed to catch up and maybe a few minutes of fresh air. He wished he could just storm off like Yukie did, but one of them had to be the calm, level-headed one.

He was tempted to take Rownan's offer, but he didn't want to shirk his responsibility on someone else. "no, I'll take them there. Why don't you play with Val. If Lucas come by, tell him to help himself to the food. I told him to bring his mate as well, so keep them down here. Once Yukie is ready, we'll show ourselves." He told the centaur and went to get the triplets. They were all bundled up in the basket, looking adorable. Tiernan hefted the basket up and headed upstairs to the master bedroom. 

He could hear the sound of the shower when he got into the bedroom. Tiernan closed the door and put the triplets on the bed. He could use a shower as well, but he'll let Yukie have his privacy and vent whatever his anger in the bath alone. Like it or not, they need to talk about Val's family with Lucas. If Val has family members, they need to get them back together. That didn't mean Val will be taken away from them. Yukie is an important figure in the paranormal wolrds, so he could make a decision on how to help as well. Tiernan sat on the bed and waited for Yukie to come out from the bathroom.

“I don’t want Val leaving” Yukie mumbled more upset about looking the small demon he had grown close with. “I know it’s right if he has family....but I don’t want to” Yukie added while sulking deeper in the bath his feeling mixed up and confusing. “I don’t understand how I’m feeling it’s strange because I’ve only felt this way with you when you left” Yukie admitted his eyes closing as he slowly opened them and got out his body already scrubbed clean. Grabbing a towel he walked out to see his mate sitting on the bed. “I needed time to figure out what I was feeling because not everything is anger...I think I’m feeling sad....lonely?” Yukie asked shaking his head unsure of how he felt about losing Val to some strangers who in his mind hadn’t even thought to find the small child. “They had time to find him but they didn’t....I can’t just ignore that.” Yukie whispered his eyes meeting Tiernan as he looked at his mate feeling so unsure about how he was suppose to feel or what the proper feelings where when Val wasn’t exactly theirs but felt so much like theirs.

Tiernan sat at the foor of the bed and gestured for Yukie to come closer. Once his mate was within reach, the bigger man pulled Yukie to sit on his lap and wrapped his arms around the shower-cold body. "I'm not sending Val away. We're just reuniting him with his family member, which is the right thing to do. If they want to stay, that's great, but if they had other plans, it doesn't mean we have to cut all ties. Besides, with the demon-hating cult out there set on killing the innocents, I'm sure they're looking for somewhere safe." Tiernan explained to Yukie. They were working to intergrate human and paranormal society together, so Val's situation fell under their responsibility. 

"Lucas is not here to take Val away. He's here to talk about Val's surviving family members. You saw his memory, right? Tell me what you see," he asked. It could be a good point for him to know before they go down and talk to Lucas and his mate, which Tiernan was not sure which of his guards was. "Val is still under our care, and we'll protect him like our own. You're not the only one who care about him." He smiled and gently tapped Yukie's nose. 

“It’s fuzzy...he must have been sick the whole time or suffered an injury or trauma to the head” Yukie explained softly his eyes letting his ever loving mates. “He lived in a small group. A mother. Father and an older brother and younger sibling not yet born.” Yukie added trying to make sense as best as he could of what he had seen from vals memories. They left in the dead of night one night after sensing eyes watching them they packed light and fled on foot. The mother during their run gave birth and Val ended up getting hurt afew days before she had her baby. It’s really fuzzy here and he doesn’t remember much else other then how much colder it got. He ended up sicker just like the mom. They kept going to slow and the dad was worried so late at night they split up the older brother taking the baby and belongings and the parents taking Val to find medical help until they could meet again under better protection.” Yukie added his face looking deeply saddened as he continued to piece together everything he had slowly seen while Val was with them.

”his last memories are fevered. It was sleeting hard they made it to a safe house but it was empty the guardian having left the parents hid Val inside tucked under blankets for now and the mother stayed to guard while the father lead them off. It got dark and there was a lot of noises and a scream Val was half asleep before everything. When he woke up he found them both passed away. Star arrived with supplies an hour later finding a cold soaked child on the steps. He cleaned up their bodies and got star cleaned up and fed and made his way here. The trip took time so I’m assuming star gave Val medicine or he slept enough and ate well enough to heal quicker” Yukie added as he wrapping his arms tightly around his mate the story he told breaking his heart.

Tiernan gave Yukie a hug and kissed the side of his head. "I can't imagine what he went through. He's still a baby himself," said Tiernan. The boy may be a demon and talked like an old person, but he was still a toddler himself. It reminded him of when he was in the sandbox. War had made children grow up so fast and it pained him that some of them died young. He was determined not to let anything bad happen to Val. It was a good thing that Star had found him, and depending on the outcome, Tiernan was considering to give asylum to Val's siblings. They would fare better with Yukie around them. He knew Yukie was discovering his identity himself, but the children could use a role model. 

"Are you ready to go down? I'm going to take a quick shower then we can both go downstairs." He pulled apart a little so he could see Yukie's face. "You can nurse the kids while waiting for me. Don't want them to go hungry while we're in a middle of an important discussion." He smiled. Yukie looked so much better than he was during the first day after the delivery. "Are you okay, though? Is your chest still painful?" He wanted to check, because he cared about his mate, of course. Yukie had been doing a lot for their children, things that Tiernan can't possibly do himself.

“It’s not as painful. But I can tell when I need to pump and feed them now. It gets swollen” Yukie admitted his cheeks blushing as he looked away shy having put on a shirt due to the fact that he was overly producing milk this morning. “Rownan said it’s normal to produce so much since we have three and I’m eating really well.” Yukie added a little shy as he looked over to their babies. “Go shower I think I can do it by myself” Yukie added wanting to try nursing without help for a moment just to see if he could get the hang of it without being assisted.

"You don't need to be shy. I've seen everything there is to see," Tiernan chuckled and made his way into the bathroom. He knew how shy Yukie could be and he liked that look on his mate rather that hormonal wrath. In the bathroom, Tiernan stripped off of his clothes, stepped under the shower and cleaned his body with the soap that Yukie liked. He had asked Yue about it and had gotten them before Yukie returned. When they first got together, Yukie had complained about the product selection in his old place's bathroom. So, in order to make Yukie felt more at home, he had gotten them for all the bathroom in the house. Once he was done with the shower, Tiernan wrapped a towel around his waist. He stood in front of the sink and rubbed his palm along his jawline. It was scruffy, but not haggard, so he decided to skip shaving that morning. His hair had gotten a little longer than he liked, maybe when everything settled he would go and get a haircut. That reminded him, he needed to contact Connor. He needed an AI to remind him all these things since the everyday, new things just adding up.

Once done with his daily hygiene routine in front of the mirror, Tiernan stepped out of the bathroom and looked up to see Yukie nursing one of their babies. He smiled, but just in case Yukie was feeling bashful, Tiernan made his way to the walk-in closet and looked for a pair of jeans and a shirt to wear. "Do you want me to get you something to wear as well?" Tiernan peeked out of the closet door a little to ask his mate. He didn't appear to be fully dressed, so since Tiernan was already in fromt of their clothes, might as well get something for Yukie to put on. "Anything cute you feel like wearing today?" He added, teasing a little. There was that promise of a long time ago that Yukie and him had discussed about but never gotten around to do. He saw some of the skirts Yukie owned, but he knew now was not the time especially when they were going to meet other paranormals in a serious capacity.

“There’s a light blue sundress that would be nice. It’s less threatening and since it’s suppose to be hot today it would help keep me cool.” Yukie admitted as he continued feeding their child. “I don’t know how they will feel about us so I want to be warm and loving.” Yukie added with a small sigh not sure really what the other two looked like. (Older brother twelve and younger sister one.) “alright all done~” Yukie sang softly as he carefully burped the small child taking his time to make sure her stomach wasn’t full of air. Settling her down back in the basket he picked up one of their sons and let him start nursing still somewhat amazed his body continued to constantly produce milk when needed.

• 2 weeks later...

Tiernan rolled up his shirt sleeves to his elbows and pushed away the clothes on the hangers to find the blue dress Yukie was talking about. He found one that looked like a sundress, as far as his knowledge about sundresses went. Then he went to the underwear drawer and paused. "Do you want any underwear with that or you like it breezy?" He chuckled at his own joke. Of course he would get an underwear for his mate. There was no way he was going to let Yukie go commando while meeting strangers. "Also, isn't this a little low cut?" he walked out a little so Yukie could see him out of the closet door with a frown on his face. "Your chest might look amazing right now, but I'm unwilling to share."

He walked over to Yukie who had done feeding their last baby, so Tiernan laid the dress on the bed and picked the baby from his mate to burp him up while Yukie got himself dressed. "You don't have to worry about them. I'm not like I'm giving Val away freely, family or not. I need to know he would be safe with them, if the surviving family wants to take him away from us. And even so, I want them yo know they will always have sanctuary and protection from us." Tiernan kissed the baby after he had burped then laid him down in the basket with his siblings. "Now, are you dressed to kill yet?" Tiernan hoped Yukie took note that he was saying that figuratively and not literally. He didn't want anyone killed today.

“Mmh totally nude like 100% feeling the breeze” Yukie teased as he smirked at his mates playful side. “Most dresses are made for woman and lower cut. If they have a problem it raises a flag with me...what if Val wanted children or to dress different if they can’t overlook me dressing different then how could they overlook Val?” Yukie added as he handed off their kid for a dress. Getting up Yukie walked away from the bed before slipping the underwear on and then of course the dress that framed his body nicely the garnet clearly made just for him. Listening to his mate Yukie could only agree. Tiernan was wise when it came to these things and as Yukie sat in silence braiding his hair he looked back to Tiernan at his comment.

“Please this is my friendly dress...if I was getting ready to kill I’d make a better statement in my wedding dress or the sexy number I have tucked beside it in the back” Yukie teased back to Tiernan with a devilish smirk. “Honestly I thought you knew me better then that” Yukie pouted playfully before picking up one of their kids to carry to the nursery not wanting to carry more then one as he made trips back and forth.

"Why do you have a wedding dress when we're not married yet?" Tiernan called out after Yukie had left the room. He took the basket with two of the babies and followed after his mate. After they had settled them in the nursery, Tiernan took Yukie's hand and went downstairs. His instinct told him that the two guests that they were expecting were already there, and he was right. The vampire and his mate were sitting straight on the sofa in the receiving room. They were not that tense, but still bracing for a serious discussion. 

"I take it that the two of you have had breakfast?" Tiernan asked them, but he looked at Rownan for confirmation since he was the one who told the older centaur that Lucas and his mate could help themselves to the breakfast he had prepared. The human took his mate to the opposite couch and sat down together. The file that Lucas had handed to him the night before was lying on the coffee table between them. "First thing first, introduction. Then I want you to tell me what's really happening and what do you expect from this." He instructed with an air of authority. He may be human, but he wasn't powerless. He was a good soldier and he could take down a paranormal if he needed to.

“I was part of a cute wedding commercial at one point before we met. They let me keep the dress as thanks. Their original bride wouldn’t answer so I filled in last second” Yukie replied with a smirk knowing all to well that Yue and Yuen had recorded the whole event for him and still had the videos.  As Yukie hand was taken by Tiernan he could already sense the others downstairs and was rather tense upon seeing the two sitting on the couch waiting patiently. Letting Tiernan go Yukie refused to sit clearly not comfortable with the idea as he looked at the thick file.

”if you want to see them you can. They are in the bedroom.” The vampire replied softly to Yukie who was just listening to the soft heartbeats his mind trying to understand his change in surroundings.

”no.” Yukie snapped at the vampire before taking a moment to calm down his voice and body even more tense then the could have ever predicted.

”we found them on the outskirts of grandfathers old village.” The centaur replied as Yukie looked up at the male who was helping himself to tea that he been brought out. “Though we can’t tell the age due to the one boy shifting so much. We do know the youngest one is about two three months she’s just started changing her eye color.” The centaur explained as he frowned knowing he would need to prepare a bottle for the child soon.

”....god dammit I can’t stand the sound its annoying as hell!” Yukie snapped angrily at the two demons sitting before him as he stormed off into the bedroom forcing the door open and before him was the two children. Reaching into the small baby basket he picked up the fussing infant and carefully walked back bouncing and patting her back as he walked in circles like he had snapped and gone mad. Continuing his pacing for a few minutes Yukie suddenly walked out of the pool house as if making up his mimd and went into the kitchen semi angrily making a bottle before coming back in with four bags of milk and a warm bottle. Settling down in the chair Yukie was already feeding the starving baby his nerves calming slowly. “You don’t feed her enough...it’s nerve wracking for me to have her cry and whine.” Yukie mumbled his body instantly relaxing as the child ate greedily and he could settle the soft whining noises reminding him of his own infants hungry cries and well it had been driving him to a slow madness since he stepped in the house.

”seems your a very bad mother.” The vampire replied as he nudged the centaur. 

“I tried she only ate blood and it grossed me out” the centaur replied feeling bad enough as he tried to avoid Yukies eyes terrified of the demon.

”look no one knows how to care for these two. We have found others like your mate but we don’t know how to approach them or even return the two back to them” the vampire explained with a deep frown. “From all of the other demons perspective your kind was all hunted out and we aren’t even sure if they would even take them...which is why we though if we sent your mate in that you know can take loosing an arm if they where violent....maybe he could get them to care for the kids” the vampire explained not sure really what to do since they where just the messengers.

Tiernan watched his mate stormed off. No point in stopping him now. "I still haven't gotten any names," he looked at the vampire's mate pointedly. When Yukie came back with the baby in his hand, Tiernan's raised an eyebrow, and stretched his neck to see an anxious pre-teen demon following Yukie, obviously worried about the baby being taken away from him. "Honey, you might want to let the brother handle the baby before he goes rabid," Tiernan tried to joke. He could see that the older boy was related to Val from their features. He then turned to Rownan wondering where Val was. "Is Val with Redwood?" he asked the older centaur. The demon toddler might want to be reunited with his surviving family.

"I don't mind taking in the two of them. You know we are trying to start a paranormal-human community, especially one that provides refuge to endangered demons, but we're at a very early stage. I'll excuse it this time, but net time, I need better ways of meeting. I'm going to have to talk to Star as well about this. Nor more dropping kids on my balcony." said Tiernan. Their plan was to move to an island where the community would strive. Their current house is big, but not enough to host a structured community. "Also, I need to talk to all my guards," he looked at Lucas' mate. "You, especially. Trespassing is serious. At the very least, you have my number and could have alerted me. What if I accidentally injure your mate. Just because I'm human, I'm still capable, and your superior." 

“Maple named after the tree...” The centaur replied with a frown as he watched the two finding both very odd as a couple.

”he’s off with him why don’t I go fetch him and they can all stay here” Rownan added as he looked at his son with a slight fatherly glare and sighed knowing his sons rash idea was causing trouble for everyone.

”....oh. Well I assumed it was no problem since you know...your mate might like being with his kind a touch more” maple replied as Lucas elbowed the centaur very hard making him grab his side. 

“we weren’t thinking. Honestly we found kids hungry and alone our first instinct was to get them somewhere safe from hunters and go from there. I agree we should receive punishment” Lucas replied as he sighed not liking that Tiernan was right.

”...I’ll talk with my mate maybe find some fitting punishment. But for now rest” Yukie replied softly looking at Tiernan next. “I can’t be angry....if it was our kids in this situation...I would hope someone acts irrationally if it means safety for them too.” Yukie added as he looked over at the sulking demon next. “What’s your name?” He asked the boy.

• 3 weeks later...

Tiernan noticed the exchange between Rownan and Maple. He wasn't going to assume that they were related just because both are centaurs, but they did look like they were related. "Well, you know what they say when you assume..." he trailed, enough so the others could figure out his point on their own. 

When Yukie was within his reach. Tiernan tugged his hand gently so his mate could sit down next to him on the sofa. "I'm not angry or seeking to punish Maple. And I get your point about if these children was ours. I'm just reminding everyone that we have people who are trying to hurt us out there. My brother is still in the hospital from one of their attacks. It won't hurt to be more careful." He turned to look at Maple when he said the last sentence. "I'm going to put you on night watch this weekend. Your mate could stay in the pool house and help us with this case. If you have any plans for date night, reschedule it." He said firmly. It was only a slap on the wrist kind of punishment, but he had to give out something. 

Tiernan patted the empty seat next to him, silently ordering the preteen to sit down and not worry about his sister in Yukie's arms. "Come here, little man. Your sister's fine," he said when the boy hesitated. "And we'd like to know your name unless you want me to keep calling you 'little man' all the time."

“seems fair” maple mumbled as he looked down in shame a his eyes meeting redwoods glare the male coming inside with Val having left the babies to Rownan.

“....why should I tell you” the teen asked his eyes glaring at Tiernan as he stood afew feet away refusing to trust all of these strangers and the sudden male that entered the house.

”oooh oh so moody Yuen and Yue are going to have a heart attack dealing with this again” Yukie added with a smirk as he watched the small infant in his arms eagerly eat. “How did you feed her? You both traveled for months alone to get here.” Yukie asked wondering if they where closer to his own uniqueness then he knew. Having checked the infants memories they where hazy a lot of time spent in the dark.

”she slept a lot. The younger ones don’t eat often...they age slower this way and make it safer” the boy mumbled only to look over surprised to see Val standing beside Rownan. Looking between the adults it was clear he was scared and unsure of the situation.

”I see.” Yukie added as he burped the tiny infant who was already starting to fall asleep after eating. “Do you follow that guide? Only eating every other day?” Yukie asked as the boy nodded with a frown his eyes marching Yukies when it came to fear.

Tiernan listened to the two purebreds talked about things he had no idea about, but watching how uptight the young one was, Tiernan sighed and signaled for Val. "Val, come here and give your brother a hug," he told the middle sibling. "God knows whatever he had been through," he mumbled to himself. It was a little off that Val didn't immediately go to his older brother when they finally saw each other, but it could be that the separation had made them restless and wary. Stress could do that to people, especially to children under traumatic experience. 

"I think Val could share a room with his brother and the sister could stay in the nursery with the triplets," Tiernan suggested. They had more than enough rooms, but it was better for them to stay closer now that they had reunited. "Lucas and Rownan can help me find another crib for the baby." He looked at the eldest centaur then at the vampire. Since they were around, might as well utilized their strength. "Redwood, do you think you can get the little man upstairs so he can settle down. We need to get clothes for them as well so I'm going to make a few phone calls for start." 

Looks like Tiernan was commanding a new ship under very short notice.

Val shook his head no being to shy to even go near the boy. Moving over to Tiernan he climbed into his lap clinging tightly to Tiernan not wanting to go near his older brother. “Why don’t we get them cleaned up and maybe after a nice snack they can see their room?” Yukie asked not wanting to force the two to visit or snuggle since he was worried the time apart would have separated their bond. Looking at Tiernan Yukie smiled a little glad he had somewhat of a plan. “I think that’s great.” Yukie added as Redwood huffed and held out his hand for both boys who took them and followed inside to go get cleaned up.

”I’ll go get the crib. You should go hunt or sleep. Your eyes are red” redwood replied to the vampire who nodded and went to go find a nice dark closet leaving just Tiernan and Yukie after Rownan left.

”a hunt would be good for me. It would help me produce and provide more milk” Yukie added not wanting to leave until things where settled. “We will get things settled then go visit your brothers. I worry about them.” Yukie added as he rested his head on Tiernans shoulder.

• 2 weeks later...

Tiernan offered a gentle hug to the little boy who refused to go to his brother, but thankful that he was willing to follow Redwood for a bath. Not long after, his arms were full with a different demon. This time, it was his mate. Tiernan buried his face in Yukie's shoulder and inhaled his lovely scent. "Are you...do you want to nurse the baby girl as well?" Tiernan asked. They had three children already, and although he didn't mind adopting Val and his siblings, he wondered if Yukie wanted to deepen their familial bond by breastfeeding the infant. 

There was so many things going on at once, Tiernan wondered if they can even fit visiting Aidan and Connor soon. He tried not to worry about them even though his guts were in knots, regardless. But as long as there is no alarming phone calls, he wouldn't panic. Besides, Connor mentioned that Aidan had stabilized. "I feel like I got ten years older in a span of a few days," he mumbled against Yukie's skin. He wasn't in the stage of struggling yet, but it seems like his plate is about to be full. "How are you doing, love?" He asked Yukie. His mate's hormones were unstable a few days back, but he seemed calmer now.

“I don’t think it’s my place” Yukie admitted not sure if the children would accept them as parents. “I don’t want to make the older sibling any angrier but she would thrive nursing alongside the triplets. They basically are close enough in age.” Yukie admitted as he settled more beside his mate holding the baby closer in his arms as she slept. “I don’t want to erase the people who loved and brought them into the world” Yukie added with a soft sigh as he looked at Tiernan after he spoke his voice turning to a soft chuckle. “You have got wrinkles now. Huh someone’s getting up there in age” Yukie teased playfully as he stretched his legs a touch.

“Eh. I’m fine hungry. A touch in need of a nap but I’m not to annoyed by the others smell. Theirs was a touch harder to get use to I was worried about it getting bloody and fighting but it’s more maternal.” Yukie explained glad he was comfortable around the kids. “But for now. We do have to get ready if we are to go visit your brother” Yukie added with a small huff as he got up and started heading to the house Rownan waiting with a crib to lay the baby in so Yukie could relax a touch more. “ We will be out for about four to six hours. There’s breast milk in the fridge and freezer. If you run out call and I’ll have some brought over. I expect you can handle the kids for that long?” Yukie asked as Rownan nodded and gently took the baby and set her in the crib.

”also look into something better for the babies and if you can have everything set up for their new rooms and the nursery.” Yukie added leaving the hard work to Rownan and Redwood. “I’ll send Yue and Yuen over to give them a checkup and help out for the night.” Yukie finished as he looked at Tiernan for his agreement on the plan.

Edited by Yukonwolfspirit

• 3 weeks later...

He was going to tell Yukie that they didn't have to visit Aidan or Connor right away, especially with their house full of children. But the fact that he was worried about Aidan, gave him a slight relieve that Yukie was willing to come with him for moral support. "We won't be long," he told Rownan. He knew the children would be in good hands. There were four adults around to take care of six kids and more guards around the perimeter, so they would be protected. "Let me know if there's any problem, even the slightest. You know my number." He added his instructions. They needed to be vigilant now more than ever. 

Tiernan shot Connor a message that he would come by with Yukie to the hospital. Tiernan had ordered a guard to be on watch of Aidan's room, in case there were still threat around. "I hope Aidan could go home soon. He had never been separated from his baby, so it must have been hard for him staying at the hospital." He turned to Yukie. "You okay being away from our kids for a while?" he asked. Yukie had been very protective of their kids, but the first night, he did left them to hunt, so it might not be such a big problem since there are people watching over the kids.

“I am I know their safe and it’s not forever. But what about Aidan and Conner. Won’t they miss their baby?” Yukie asked with a small frown as they walked out to the car. “Can’t we go get their baby for them and surprise them?” Yukie asked knowing how hard it must be to be away from their baby for so long.

Tiernan started the car after Yukie joined him. "My other brother is taking care of their baby. Aidan was still hooked up on morphine for his pain, so he was still too groggy. Connor didn't want their baby to see him in that state." Tiernan explained. He knew Aidan wouldn't want his child to see him weakened like that too. He was always a cheerful person and to be confined in bed, battered and bruised was not something he would want his toddler to see. The drive took some time since they lived outside of the city but once they arrived, the guards already knew who Tiernan was and it didn't take them long to get into Aidan's room. Aidan was sitting up in his bed with connor by his side. Tiernan was glad to see his brother's color was back to normal despite the blood loss. 

"How are you doing, little brother?" he patted Aidan's head like he was still a kid. Aidan batted his hand weakly, but he was chuckling, so Tiernan knew Aidan was feeling much better. 

"He's doing alright. I heard Yukie had taken care of the shooter. I would've gone for the bastard myself if I'm not worried sick of my husband," Connor said grudgingly. 

Tiernan shook his head. "You two stay put. Last thing I want is for more people getting hurt because of Mine and Yukie's mission. I'm going to assign some people to watch over our family for a while. We have custody of three pure-breds children, so security needs to be tighter than ever." Before this, the threat was mainly on Yukie, but now that they have their own children,, and found Val and his siblings, there would be more underground movement trying to hunt them.

Yukie stayed outside of the room a touch preferring to hang by the door as he waved lightly feeling a touch guilty. “I’d normally come and apologize but I don’t want to get to close” Yukie admitted hospitals always having made him rather uneasy with the smell of chemicals and blood. Looking at his mate he smiled a touch as he relaxed a little by the door trying very hard to behave for the sake of Conner and Aidan. “And as for what happened I’m sorry I dragged you into this mess. It wasn’t ever my intention to hurt anyone” Yukie added with a frown feeling pretty crappy about everything from adding more kids and stress to his mates plate to now dragging his mates family down with him.

For Yukie it was a harsh wake up call and he was questioning weather or not his fight was something he should involve his mate with since he didn’t want anyone to get hurt again because of him. Because of his mess his mates family was now a target and even now they had to suffer being away from their baby something Yukie couldn’t imagine at the moment. Wrinkling his nose he frowned at the smell again not caring much for how the place smelled. “Mind if I step outside?” Yukie asked Tiernan wanting to get some air and at least go to a safer area to medicate for his need for blood. “I need to pump” Yukie admitted blushing a little at announcing such a thing having packed a small pump in his bag in the car.

• 2 weeks later...

Connor and Aidan exchanged glances at Yukie's statement. "No, honey, we do't blame you for any of this. It's not your fault," Aidan said, feeling that he should make things straight with Yukie. It wasn't his brother's mate that shot at him and his husband, it was some maniac who thought they were doing the good thing by hurting the innocents. "The doctor said i could go back tomorrow or the day after after because they wanted to monitor me in case of infection to the wound. Liam brought our boy this morning and he's doing fine, so I'm good." Tiernan's baby brother added. Although they were not part of Tiernan's big picture, the McCabe family had always had Tiernan's back in his causes. 

Tiernan moved to the door where Yukie was. He wasn't aware that the hospital was making him uncomfortable. "Are you okay?" He asked, touching Yukie's face. He knew Yukie was feeling unsettled but he didn't know what was the main cause. "They have a private room for breastfeeding. Can you stay there instead? I will go take your bag for you." He suggested. He didn't have a good feeling letting Yukie go to the carpark on his own. Although Yukie could handle himself, being in the hospital and seeing Aidan might overwhelm his senses to notice on his surrounding. "If it's that bad, we could leave. I've seen my brother and his all fine, so we can leave if you want."