Full moons curse. (Closed to mik3la and Yukonwolfspirit 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

“...Mmh that might be a problem I kinda drugged him to get him to sleep so long” Ayme admitted with a small frown knowing that the stuff in Yukies drink would keep him out cold. “I’m not in any danger at most he will scold me but he’s not going to hurt me. Yukies not like that” Ayme explained with a frown still holding the bag. “I will be safe with him I know he’s angry but he’s stressed and tiered and has been running around like crazy” Ayme added as he sighed and looked at Raven who had stayed in the guest house since he had left the pack house.

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• mik3la

You drugged him?! he asked surprised looking at Ayme with big eyes. This guys looked the same but guess sometimes they'll go doing extrem things to get it their way. He took a deep breath sighing. I'm fine. Raven, take Sky back home. i'll remain here. Even if Yukie is dozen off, i need some peace for once, he said taking the bag from Ayme's hand and throwing it to Raven. Tell Sky that is something happenes he can call me, he said nodding his head that he was good. 

He felt his stomach hurt and making strange noises. Since he didn't eat for almost 2 days his stomach was protesting. He massage his stomach looking at Raven. Now go, he pointed out with his hand, turning to head back to the room he had been before. Hopefully he was going to find it again. 

“A night of sleep will do him good he looks awful and despite getting a touch in trouble it’s for the best” Ayme replied a little concerned. “Aren’t you hungry?” Ayme asked watching as Raven left with an irritated sigh. “I promise I won’t do anything to your food” Ayme added having only knocked Yukie out because he wouldn’t sleep and was getting more crazed.

I-I ... I-I'm not...he tried to denied the fact that he was starving but his stomach had other plans for him. I ... guess i can have something to eat after all, he said nervously, fallowing the other to the kitchen which was huge. Much bigger then the one from the pack house. 

I can do that myself, he said quickly starting to take out different food items to make some omlet with bacon and a salad. I used to cook for myself when my parents weren't home, he said as he started chopping the tomato and cucumber for the salad. 

“Did you live alone a lot?” Ayme asked curiously only to freeze as he felt those cold eyes on his back.

“ I have half a mind to beat the shit out of you” Yukie grumbled at Ayme his body looking like shit as he sat beside him at the counter. “Can I have one to please?” Yukie asked Ginto still really groggy since he had only drank half the glass of juice Ayme had brought him.

Hearing the horse voice of Yukie he stopped from cuting and turned sitting in between them both, not wanting him to hurt Ayme in any way possible. wasn't he supposed to wake up later?

You'll have one if you behave this time, he said taking a deep breath 

“I’ll be good and behave” Yukie mumbled tiredly as he looked at Ginto. “I should be pissed about you running around without me...but I’m just happy you didn’t leave” Yukie mumbled as Ayme gently touched his face getting an angry growl.

“you worked yourself sick...you have a fever” Ayme mumbled ignoring the clear signs Yukie was willing to snap and bite at him. “You should have stayed in bed you know Ginto is safe here and safe around me. I wouldn’t hurt our mate” Ayme added only getting an angry huff from Yukie who pushed Aymes hand away still angry and sore about Ayme having bedded Ginto.

As he turned to preparing the food he heard them argue again and with a deep sigh he stopped and turned. 

I still don't get that. How am i mate for both of you. Since Yukie was the one marking me? I mean ... Shouldn't i be marked by both of you in that case? Plus ... stop with the growling or you don't get food from me, he said threatening him with the knife in the air turning to finish the salate turning to preparing the eggs and bacon. 

“...he has a point~” Yukie added with a smirk as he looked at Ayme who huffed and sulked for a moment.

”but your my mate?” Ayme asked confused as he looked at Yukie who’s head was resting on the table watching Gintos ass move as he worked.

”yeah I marked you therefore your technically not wrong and you share the same mark as Ginto.” Yukie mumbled with a yawn before sighing and opening his arms for Ayme to come snuggle him.

“your moody” Ayme muttered slowly crawling into Yukies arms and snuggled into him. 

“you would be to if you had a mess to clean up and your mate was pissed when you where starting heat” Yukie grumbled resting his head on Aymes shoulder as he relaxed a little.

”I thought I helped you last time? Your still in pain?” Ayme asked as he looked at Yukie with a frown before looking at Ginto and  watched him cook. “Are you still mad at him? I know Yukie won’t ask but I’m curious” Ayme added.

What? You're in heat? he said looking at Yukie. But you were ..., he looked at Ayme confused. He felt a small knot in his chest and stomach seeing them both together like that. They were identical and it was hard to see them like that. Plus, Yukie was supposed to be his mate. He never heard of an alpha to have more than one mate.

I just don't get it really ... I ... I ....Yes i'm still mad at him but ... sighing trying to finish the omlette with bacon. I'm not ... mad mad at him anymore but i ... don'tr trust him ... neither of you, he said placing the well prepared food on plates and on the table. 

Could you guys please stop being so lovey dovey , he said as he sat at the table taking a deep breath looking the food in his plate.  I can't ... i can't ... i can't be okay with that yet ... not yet ... i don't know, he said massaging his forehead. 

“Seems he wants me to beat you should I switch to that instead?” Yukie asked sarcastically Ayme paled at the thought.

“I would prefer you to be nice” Ayme admitted as he carefully removed himself from Yukies arms.

”go ahead and ask what you need to help you understand this. We will both be plainly honest even if it hurts peoples feelings” Yukie replied with a frown as he got up and made himself some coffee.

I don't want you guys to fight either ... argh, he said in frustration ruffling his hair. 

He tried to breath in and out to calm himself out as he started eating. 

You want me to ask you questions ... fine...he said looking at them both. 

Who was i with the first night in the house? Who marked me? Who killed the elders? Why me? 

“I marked you and fucked you first you stayed with me up until I left your pack house” Yukie replied as he looked at Ginto his face very serious.

”....I killed the elders, I was angry and didn’t want to go back to the mountain home I wanted to stay with you” Ayme explained a little shyly as he looked at Yukie.

“Why you...well all I can say is your the first person we’ve been allowed to truely love so your very special to us” Yukie explained sitting back down with his coffee.

Ginto rermained silence, putting all the pieces together to finally understand with whom he was everytime. 

It will take me some time to get used to everything and a lot more time to come to trust you both, he said starting to eat again, averting his gaze from them. 

“That’s understandable. And we will keep in mind to give you space and let you choose when to be with us. Right Yukie?” Ayme asked as Yukie sipped his drink.

”that sounds fair, but only if you both agree to going out once a week with me for date nights” Yukie added his phone already going off with things that needed to be done.

Giving in the suggestions even if he wasnt that thrilled he nodded. Fine... i think we can work on that, he said looking at yukies phone as it started buzzing. Guess dutty calls already, he said pointing with his head to the phone. 

Can you show me back to my room please? he asked Ayme as he knew Yukie had to handle busyness. 

“Yeah duty calls and I’m tiered of playing nice” Yukie replied as he set his cup down and went to the door after slipping on his shoes he left for the day leaving the two alone.

”yeah, if you want I can give you a map.” Ayme added having spent the morning mapping the floors and grounds of Yukies home so he didn’t get lost. “I swear he has some weird obsession with having a lot of space” Ayme admitted with a small laugh continuing to lead Ginto back to his room.

Watching Yukie take off he sigh. He just hopped he wasn't going to cause more trouble or get hurt. Turning his attention to Ayme as he fallowed him down the halls he laughed at his comment about Yukie's obssession. 

You got that right, he said as they reach the room he was previous settled and jumped in bed sighing heavy. A map would be perfect. Thank you, he said covering himself with the blanket as he layed his head on the pillow. 

“Should I leave you alone for a bit?” Ayme asked not sure what Ginto would want today since the workers had left for the day having finished cleaning early.

You can stay but ... No funny busyness, he said blushing, moving more to the center to make room for the other but still keeping his distance. His face was burning up and soo his body was starting to feel weird. 

You need rest too so ... good night, he said turning with his back to the other, keeping his face hidden. 

“Okay” Ayme replied making himself comfortable in a corner of the room refusing to get in the bed with Ginto knowing all to well he would piss Yukie off. 

Feeling that the other didn't got into bed, he just shake his head not caring if he was listening to him or not. He tried to sleep but it was getting uncomfortable. 

For some reason he just couldn't get to sleep feeling his body getting hotter and hotter.  Can you please open the window? It's warm in here,  he said removing the blanket to the side, turning to one side to the other, feeling that it was too hot in the room. 

“Yeah though I don’t think it’s that hot” Ayme replied as he got up and opened the window waving at Yukie who was down below having sorted out his pack.

It's not ? ha ... but ....why am i feeling that it is to warm in here...he breath deep in and out, feeling his body burning up with high fever, making him fluster. 

Ayme ...he called the other moving to the edge of the bed, feeling that he needed air or something else. His stomach was started ti flip and his inner wolf was activated wanting to come out and play. I need a cold shower, he said stumbling in his legs as he reached the bathroom, turning the water on. 

He tried to understand what was happening with him as all it felt so strange and something pop into his head. When was my last heat period??? What day is it today?! Oh no ... please ... not now ...

God damn it! he groan as he got under the cold shower, trying to cool down. 

“Are you okay?” Ayme asked worried as he stood adverting his eyes as best as he could away from Ginto who was in the process of showering. “...should I get Yukie?” Ayme asked awkwardly.