Full moons curse. (Closed to mik3la and Yukonwolfspirit 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

Yes i can fucking run from you. I don't care what your are or who you are i'm still free to make my own choices. And you just knock out my door. How the hell am i supposed to react to that! he groaned still trying to close the door but the other was managing to stop him from succeeding. 

Who the hell are you talking too. You know what ...he snapped moving away from the door, stepping closer to his bed trying to calm his anger down. Just get the hell out of here. I don't want to talk to you. Just get outhe growled holding his back to the other. 

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• mik3la

“No. I’m not leaving. We are going home!” Yukie replied as he glared at his mate his anger getting the best of him as he reached out and grabbed his mate roughly by the arm willing to drag him back home.

”Yukie! Enough!” Ayme snapped the male hurrying in at the fighting and stepped in between Ginto and Yukie stopping the alpha from doing anything worse. “You can’t force people! It doesn’t work like that!” Ayme added removing Yukies hand from Gintos arm. “Your angry and getting violent...you need to step back. Your going to hurt him and I know you don’t want to” Ayme whispered gently touching Yukies face almost like a lover would. “Please. I know everything is scary right now but if you act in anger you’ll make it worse.” Ayme whispered knowing that eve thing going on with the pack and with his home falling apart had driven Yukie to the edge where he was snapping and ready to pick fights. Turning away Yukie glared at the wall his anger still bubbling under his surface. “If you need to go outside...”.

”like hell your alone with him!” Yukie snapped even more enraged jealously burning on his face as he growled in anger hating the other males touch as Ayme tried to calm Yukie down to  a less violent state.

LET ME GO! he growled back his eyes glowing gold feeling like his wolf was going to snap out of control and take over him just to fight the guy. But the fight was stopped for a moment when a new person stepped in and sounded just like Yukie only that it wasn't him, sort of. GInto gasped when he saw the guy standing in between them looking just like Yukie, trying to calm the other but being a shield between them. 

W-hat the ... he stepped backwards, trying to breath but it was like the air didn't want to get into his lungs nor out of them. He covered his mouth looking at them both not believing his eyes. They were identical. how is this possible?

You have .... a twin brother?! he said more like a whisper to himself not believing what he was seeing, now remembering hot the other was acting the day before. Oh my god! he said hitting the wall from the other end of the room, keeping distance between them, when realizing that they played him good. They both played him. He started laughing from the shock feeling tears in his eyes. 

You played me ... you both played me ... One marking me , one fucking me or ... was it that you took turned in deciding who will fuck me! he snapped laughing and crying at the same time. He was in shock. Running his hands through his hair he tried to understand what those whole days meant. 

This is crazy even for the most crazy person on the world, he grabbed the front end of his robe feeling like he was going out of breath. He was hyperventilating at that moment, falling on his knees leaning against the wall. No ...this can't be ... it can't be ... 

“Take some deep breaths it’s alright.” Ayme whispered kneeling beside Ginto as he frowned worried. “We can explain and answer everything once you’ve had a moment to calm down” Ayme whispered his voice gentle. “I’m sorry...we...well Yukie didn’t know I really existed and I wanted so much to meet you and be with you I didn’t think I would really go into heat around you” Ayme whispered his voice breaking. “I wanted to be him so much to stay with you” Ayme whispered trying his hardest to apologize and explain as he looked at Yukie who refused to speak to him.

When the man kneeled near him he moved farther away from him, holding his hand against his chest, not wanting to be touched. A moment of calm? Are you fucking kidding me? he asked feeling rage rising inside him. You want me to believe that nonsense? How the hell didn't he knew he had a twin !! HOw can that be even held secret! Its a fucking twin! he screamed breathing hard, still keeping his distance looking at Yukie and back at the man near him who was looking like Yukie. 

So you're ... you're ... oh my god....oh god! he started blinking and breathing rapidly feeling betrayed and used. His tears were now falling, not able to hold them back anymore. His heart was hurting too much to hold them back so he was now crying. Who the hell are you?  he asked looking at Yukie and back at the twin that apparently was Ayme, the dog wolf that he walked in the forest with, the one with he had sex and fucked him like he asked for. 

In a moment of crazyness he pulled out his claws, revealed his shoulder where the mark was scratching it over and over again. Which of you did actually marked me? Who said that i was his mate? Who was here with the pack? Who was i even with all this time, he looked at both of them  screaming. I don't want this ... i don't want this damn it... i don't want this .... its all a lie!! he cried as his hand was now bloody but the wounds on his shoulder healed every time. 

“I tried” Ayme whispered to Yukie fear in his eyes as Yukie looked over and with one motion had his mate pinned under his body his hand wrapped around Gintos wrist to stop him from ripping more into his shoulder. 

“you are my mate! I’ve been with you since my pack went to your house after I left I went home only to be called out to work!” Yukie explained keeping a firm hold on Ginto as he looked down at him his body sitting on him in such a way that any other situation would be really sexual.

”I came home...after everyone said I was the alpha of the house...they talked about my mate I thought you where just being kept away” Ayme whispered his voice hurt and breaking as he looked at the two. “You wanted me...but I-I should have told you” Ayme whispered tears meeting his eyes. “Your suppose to be my mate to! But you only talk about Yukie you act like I didn’t even exist!” Ayme replied with a frown his voice breaking.

“we didn’t know you existed...it’s not his fault” Yukie whispered gently wiping away Gintos tears. “Ginto, please. Let us try and help or at least explain” Yukie whispered looking sadly at the mark. “I pushed Ayme out of my past I pretended he only existed in my head...he was real and so much makes sense now” Yukie added as Ayme carefully came over and with the removal of his shirt he showed off the thick bandages along with new fang marks where Yukie had ripped into him. Holding out the shirt to Yukie who only snarled at him Yukie snatched it angrily before placing it over the fresh wound on his mates neck.

Hearing the screams and cries for his alpha, Sky wanted to rush in the house and check on him, but was stopped by the other, making him curse through his lips as he hopped his alpha was going to be alright after this whole messed up situation. 

Ginto grown when he was pushed but he was to weak to do anything else.  He tried to free his hand wanting to scratch the mark again but the other was holding him tight, He cried further not hearing the other two. All he could do was cry. His scratches on the shoulder were starting to heal, leaving only blood stains on his skin. 

Just let me go ... I ... I just ... cant anymore, he sobbed looking at Yukie, his  tears still rolling down his cheeks. Please....

He didn't know what he wanted. In crisis situations he would go to his mate, but his mate had lied to him. He didn't mentioned he had a twin brother. They fooled him and fucked him both. How could this be normal. He wanted to feel safe again his mate's arms but he just didn't know if the feeling was with his actual mate or the twin. He just wanted those arms that felt so right and warm around him, that made him feel like home, but he just didn't know who it was. 

“It’s alright. We will fix it” Ayme replied looking at Yukie who sighed. 

“Alright, alright we can do it your way” Yukie replied still glaring at Ayme who was being very careful not to fuck with Yukie any more then needed. “Come on why don’t we go somewhere quiet and peaceful? You and stay there to rest where I feel more calm giving you space” Yukie added his heart aching at the thought of stepping away from his mates side now. Carefully picking Ginto up he carried him out to the car Raven raising a brow and opening the door for the three to get in the back.

“want to join? Seems we are going to the sanctuary after all” Raven admitted surprised they had forced Ginto out.

GInto was almost fainted when one of them took him in their arms. He just didn't had the force to fight anymore. he felt exhausted. mentally and physically. He just wanted peace. And it seemed that ever he got involved with the other he didn't had that. 

Sky was looking worried at his alpha and at the other two as they came out with him in arms like that. He nodded to Raven getting in the car with them, leaving instructions through a text message to his other guard companion that could take care of the pack for the time they were gone. "Will he be okay?" he asked looking worried at GInto who was asleep now. HE fell asleep from the whole emotional rollercoaster he just went through not knowing what was happening. 

“He will be fine a week of rest at the main house will do him good” Raven replied with a sigh. As an hour passed Raven eventually parked in a lower private parking garage. Getting out he opened the doors for Yukie, Ayme and Ginto who went inside. Going around he opened Sky’s. “Feel free to look around the place and get something to eat” Raven offered wanting to go find a guest house to sleep in.

“Are you sure it’s okay to be here?” Ayme asked Yukie nervous about going into the alphas private house.

”you have my permission to enter and stay. I’m not going to throw you out...though I do want to punish you but that can wait” Yukie replied with a huff as he carried Ginto up to his room that was bigger and grander then the last one. Stripping his few garments off Yukie washed away the blood and dressed him in a pair of soft pajamas. Looking at his mate lying in the bed he activated the alarms and chained his ankle with a very long chain allowing him access to the whole room. After Yukie grabbed Ayme and went downstairs to request dinner from the wolves that lived with him to take care of his cooking and cleaning. “Ayme...your not allowed to leave my side” Yukie ordered as Ayme stopped for a second almost scared but followed hesitantly wanting to stay with Ginto while he slept in the room that was full of luxury items and equipped for a long term stay for a mate. 

"I'll just keep guard to my alpha, thank you" he said trying to  be polite as he fallowed those two to the room where they placed Ginto into bed. He didn't go in as he normally respected his alphas privacy, so he remained outside the door, guarding it, not knowing what the others did exactly. 

~NEXT MORNING~

Feeling his body still numb, Ginto woke up in a strange bed which he didn't recognized. Looking around he noticed the place was new too and that made his heart stopped. where the hell am i?  he tried to move but his felt something metalic and cold at his ancle which made him gasp in shock when he saw the chain on it. Oh no you didn't, he said through his teeth feeling his body shaking in anger. All the memories of what happened, the fact that Yukie had a twin, the fact that they both played him like he was a toy in their collection, the fact that his mate lied to him and the fact that he didn't trust him anymore, all made his rage and anger grow even bigger. 

YUKIE!!!! he yeled and growled in a way that he didn't thought he was ever able to, but that growled was heard by the whole place. 

“....shit” Ayme mumbled as he looked up at the room holding a plate of food he had made for Ginto. Going up the stairs he slipped past Sky and let himself into the room. “Glad to see your up” Ayme added trying to be cheerful despite the thick black collar wrapped around his neck followed by bite marks and bruising. “Made you some breakfast” Ayme added setting the plate down on the nightstand as he stood three feet away from Ayme as ordered by Yukie in their heated discussion from last night. “Yukie will be here after his shower” Ayme added knowing all to tell Ginto was very very angry at him.

“Glad to see your up”

Yukie you son of bitch what the h...he stopped when the man that he thought was his mate talked about himself at third person which made him frown. right ... twins. 

Ayme ... he managed to say narrowing his eyes at him when he got closer to place the food tray on the nightstand noticing the black collar and the bite marks which made him frown. who the hell did that to you?? wait ... colar ... yukie?! no ... he wouldn't do that ... 

You can take the tray away I'm not hungry. And take this off, he demanded pointing the cuff on his anckle, wanting to get out of the room. Take it off! he raised his voice pinning him with his gaze. 

“...I’m not allowed to.” Ayme replied looking so upset and angry about the fact he couldn’t do anything to help. “Yukie is upset he’s angry that I caused so much trouble and made you hate him.” Ayme added looking so heartbroken and trapped since he knew that having ruined this for Yukie he was the bottom of the ranks in the pack and because of that he served Yukie and stayed by his side as his personal stress reliever.

“He stepped out of line and wanted something he shouldn’t have touched to begin with” Yukie explained as he stood in the doorway drying his hair. “Wanna stop screaming and talk now?” Yukie asked willing to play the waiting game.

“...I’m not allowed to.” 

Say what now?  he looked even more shocked at what the other told him, not believing him. How could someone be so crazy in forbiting something to do? He wanted to comment about the fact that he made him angry at yukie. cause it wasn't just that. they both made him angry. Furious actually. 

“He stepped out of line and wanted something he shouldn’t have touched to begin with”

“Wanna stop screaming and talk now?”

He turned and looked at the man that supposely was his mate and he could barely recognize him. How could he be so cold? When did he change? Or was he always like this? He couldn't recall exactly. 

I beg your pardon?! he looked at him frowning getting out of bed walking towards yukie ready to punch him in the face, but the chain stopped him just at the right distance that he couldn't reach him.  First of all i'm not a thing. I'm a person you crazy ass. Second, this is kidnap. Third, release me now! Or are you going to keep me a prisoner here? Because that will only make me hate you more at this point, he said holding his gaze, feeling his body shaken. He was pissed off his attitude. how dare you act like this when i'm the one being lied and played. How dare you chain me? How dare you talk about me like i'm an object. Just how dare you think so low about me!

“I’m not going to let you get killed out there!” Yukie snapped back harshly as he punched a wall had enough to put a hole in it. “You think I want to be like this! I hate having to lock you away for your safety I hate that this is even happening but if I let you go and I can’t be by your side who’s to say you won’t get hurt or ripped away from me!” Yukie yelled his body shaking as he stormed off down the hallway leaving him alone with Ayme.

”his hands going to be broken punching through solid wood like that” Ayme mumbled not liking that the two where so angry. “He’s right though...his pack is going on a rampage he’s lost control and is desperately trying to keep his family together. Keeping us somewhere away from the madness...” Ayme added with a sigh as he looked at Ginto. “...if...if I break his wishes and take the chain off will you talk with me?” Ayme asked looking at Ginto the male being more levelheaded then Yukie at the moment.

“I’m not going to let you get killed out there!” 

I can take care of myself thank you very much, he replied crossing his arms over his chest, keeping his distance now from the other. 

“You think I want to be like this! I hate having to lock you away for your safety I hate that this is even happening but if I let you go and I can’t be by your side who’s to say you won’t get hurt or ripped away from me!”

I'm not a fucking wimp and you know it, damn it! he yeld at him when the other stormed out of the room closing the door behind him. Argh!! he yeld in frustration turning to sit on the bed taking deep breath looking at the door. 

”his hands going to be broken punching through solid wood like that”

I don't care, he said to broken hearted to even thing about that. He didn't cared what the other was going to do or if he was going to get hurt. Now he was hurt. He was the one needing time and space and to be alone and not locked up in some room just because Yukie thinks he's weak. He was not weak. And he hated that the other was thinking like that about him. But then again he played him like a fool so of course he would think that. 

“He’s right though...his pack is going on a rampage he’s lost control and is desperately trying to keep his family together. Keeping us somewhere away from the madness...” 

but he's keeping us in his madness, he said in a bitter tone, managing to calm down a little more. apparently with this other one he was able to talk more normaly than with the other. He was calmer than actual Yukie which was felt so strange. 

“...if...if I break his wishes and take the chain off will you talk with me?”

He looked confused at the other, finding everything so strange. Why would his own twin act like this towards him? Now that he was looking closer he saw the bite marks and bruises along the collar. 

Its a deal, he was always a business man. And seeing that he was kind of locked in the place, even though he could try and escape and fight Yukie he thought that he needed a rest for now. So talking with Ayme seemed more normal and okay for the moment. 

“Keep in mind if you run I will get scolded really badly. I’m lucky he’s allowing me to be in the house” Ayme mumbled before going to a dresser and grabbing a key that was just out of reach of the chain. Looking at Ginto Ayme hesitated for a moment before unlocking the cuff. “The elders did a lot of stuff...so the pack is split over who to listen to. It’s pissing Yukie off thinking he could lose everything again.” Ayme admitted as he crawled into the bed beside Ginto. “I’m sorry I didn’t correct you and let you know I was Ayme. It wasn’t kind of me to just assume or hide the fact who I was. I didn’t think I’d get another chance to be free again sooner or later id be dragged back and I... I liked you so much after meeting you as a wolf” Ayme admitted his face red as he spoke. “A lot of this is my fault...Yukie didn’t know about me he thought I was something he made up and I don’t blame him the elders where harsh and brutal in making him strong.” Ayme whispered his heart aching for Yukie. “We aren’t related though I mean same blank egg but two different fathers...technically speaking I should have been thrown out of the pack but if it wasn’t for the elder I lived with I wouldn’t be alive and Yukies angry because he wants to punish him but...he can’t” Ayme explained his body tiered as he looked at Ginto as if waiting for any questions.

As soon as the cuff was off his anckle he pulled his legt to himself massaging the skin. He sat in bed with his legs up to his chest not running away as the other asked. He was tired too and he wasn't going to be able to fight Yukie if he was going to excape. He had to recover. Listening to what the othe was trying to explain him, made him shiver at the idea and the thought that someone would do such a thing. 

Yeah ... you should had told me something and not letting me make a fool of myself and sound crazy when he came back, he said closing his eyes for a brief moment as he remembered how the other acted when he came in the room when he woke up. Like he was a crazy person that imagine things.  And for the sad part was that he was actually starting to think of it. 

So ... we've meat only last night? The rest before was actually Yukie? he asked looking at his hands playing with the cover material. How could the pack be disbaned? I mean ... they fallow the alpha ... and the alpha is Yukie..... The elders a gone from what i understood so .... whats there to be so paranoid off? this time he turning his eyes to Ayme.

“Yeah we only knew each other for a day at most...I didn’t think I would leave so soon to not explain but I was dragged out by some of the pack who only follow the elders” Ayme admitted as he settled more into the bed.  “...half stopped following him calling for a trial. They don’t want Yukie as alpha because they want me removed from the house. But Yukie is refusing and has started a pack war. Because of his refusal to even listen to the group so now he’s trying to fix it but he can’t at this point the ones who have turned their backs on him have gone rouge and will they to kill him. He’s hiding us away where it’s safe where no one dares harm another wolf” Ayme added with a small frown feeling so guilty for the mess he created. “Despite how he’s acting and his anger, he cares.” Ayme whispered as he looked at Ginto.

Thats crazy ... why would they want him dead because of that. They were the ones that made him the way he is and of course he will rebel when he found out the truth. Every normal person would, he started to say more to himself thinking about it and remembering what Yukie had told him the first night they spend together. 

well he has a strange way to show someone he cares, he sigh running his hand through his hair, leaing it to the side. I need to be with my pack to. If what you say is true then my pack will be in danger too. I know they can handle themselves but i'm their alpha. I have to protect them too. And locking me here is not an option. I'm not a fucking damsel in distress or anything. I know how to fight. I'm an alpha for fucks sake, he groan feeling useless and hurt that he was away from his people, leaving them like that. As he wants to protect his own, i need to do the same. He should get that, he added looking at Ayme biting his lip when his eyes moved to the bruises on his body. 

D-Did ... Yukie do this to you? he said reaching out his hand to touch his shoulder where some bite marks and bruises where visible. He was fighting with his own emotions. On one hand he hated both of them for making him feel like this; hurt, used and all. But on another hand he couldn't help feel worried for the other as he kind of cared for him because he thought he was yukie back then. 

“Yeah, being marked as a mate isn’t exactly pleasant.” Ayme replied with a shrug as he sighed and looked at Ginto. “You’ll need clothes and shoes if you want to get out...I’m sure Sky is waiting for you.” Ayme admitted as he got up and started digging through the dresser for proper clothes for Ginto. “You should eat you’ll need energy this place is huge.” Ayme mumbled going against every order of his alpha for Ginto. “ I can give you two hours to get out and to check on your pack. After that please at least keep Yukie sane by keeping contact” Ayme asked as he set the clothes down and left to go turn off the alarms and help Ginto make a break for it.

He retracted his hand to his chest, seeing that the other moved. Maybe he doesn't want me to touch him, he thought looking confused as the other started to get clothes out for him. He was surprised to hear that he was going to let him get out of the house and to his pack. Sky is here? if he is here then who is back home? He frown after Ayme walked out of the room letting him alone with his toughts. He couldn't be considerate with Yukie. Not yet at least. But he couldn't put Ayme through more pain then he already has been. And if he was going to run away to his pack right now, seeing how angry Yukie could get and punching walls, he was afraid what he could do to Ayme if he would hear he helped him out. Biting his tongue he got dressed as he needed it. He couldn't walk around the house in bath robe. Well, he kind of could but he didn't want more arguments with Yukie as he had enough of it. 

After he was dressed, his hair was still lose as he didn't got any hairrband from home. It was strange to have it lose outside his room. He got a shirt and a pair of jeans which was enough but felt strange at the same time. He was always dressed more formal but now, being so casual felt more, lightly. More comfortable. 

Opening the door he looked outside the hall noticing he was alone. wonder where everyone is, he thought walking down the coridor till he found a pair of stairs. He thought for a few minutes but he decided to go down and check around. Guess Yukie does like labirincts a lot, he thought looking all around him, hopping to find something useful. 

“Good you’re dressed” Ayme replied holding a bag in his hand and well Raven was waiting at the doors to get Ginto out. “Ravens going to take you to sky and you can leave easily once there “Yukies asleep in his room and with the alarms off it will be about four hours until he wakes up.” Ayme added smiling happily that he could help his mate. “Don’t worry about Yukie though I can handle him when he finds out as long as you let him know your okay if you don’t he might panic” Ayme added with a small chuckle.

Ginto looked at Ayme and the bag he was holding and at the other person waiting for him.He thought more about this and the only thing he could do was to protect his own people but he couldn't leave and let Ayme take the blame if Yukie was going to wake up. For sure he was going to make a fuss and that was not what he wanted. Somehow, he didn't want ayme to get more hurt. 

N-No, he said taking a deep breath holding Ayme's arm, stopping him. He turne to the other guy that Ayme said was called Raven. You go and take Sky back. He will know what to do with the pack and keep them safe. Tell him to call me if he needs help of any sort, he said to Raven turning to Ayme still holding his hand. 

i'm staying but i will not be a prisoner anymore, he said to Ayme in a serious strong tone.