(Private RP) Fairy Dreams <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest mik3la

This time his sleep was with no dreams and no nightmares. Guess that one was enough to scare him for a lifetime. He didn't knew how long he slept but when he woke up his back was still sore from the sex he had with Branwen. oh boy ... i guess i'll be in this state too often for my sake, he thought as he got up brushing his eyes and stretching his arms. He felt sticky down there so he needed a bath. Getting slowly up he thought that since the other was gone, a good shower would be just perfect to relax.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen eventually headed to his room. He and Cassidy had bought the place and done it up. Making three bedrooms into two bigger ones, but each bedroom had its own bathroom! A definite perk!

Branwen’s bathroom had a mythical unicorn mural in the moonlight. There was something about it he’d always liked!

CAAA87-AF-F8-F7-4-DB5-8-B13-DE39-BAE42112.jpg

Opposite the mural was a gorgeous bathroom set. No expense spared. If you wanted a shower you had to used the downstairs one, but generally Branwen enjoyed a good soak. Two adults fit perfectly in the oversized tub.

EC4-A8-B50-C62-C-4-ECB-A9-C1-75959-C9-ED147.jpg

He headed up, knocking before heading in. “Kaido? You awake?” Branwen smiled upon seeing the man. “Aren’t you just a sight for sore eyes.”

Guest mik3la

"Heii " he said smiling seeing the other back home. "I'm the one with a sore back because of some insatiable mate that i happen to have" he said walking to the bathroom. "Are preparations ready?" he said opening the door and freezes for a moment at the size of the bath being mesmerized by it. "Wow" he whispered but then listen to the other.

"Well, i'm going to take a bath till the night starts. Will you join me?" he said stepping in the bathroom. "And no funny business" he said quickly knowing that the other would want to take him there too.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen grew concerned, watching the man as if trying to check he was okay. Had he been too rough? He’d been gentler next time. “Are you okay?” He hummed softly. “Was I too rough with you?”

“You like?” He asked, stepping up behind him. Branwen wrapped his arm around him. Kissing Kaido’s cheek. “Sure. Just cuddling.” He winked. “Can do. I’ll add some lavender for you.” It would help relax his muscles and sooth him.

Stepping deeper he turned on the bath and added the bubbles.

Guest mik3la

"It's not about that ... I... liked it its just ... i hadn't made it so many times one after another. It kind of blew me off my limit" he said blushing feeling the water which was perfect temperature. And the smell of lavender was just perfect.

"Ahhh.... this is nice" he said mumbling softly, feeling the warmth water relaxing his tensed muscles.

Guest syaoran-puu

Climbing into the water too he pulled the man into his arms. “I see....” he smiled softly. “I’ll be more gentle with you then.” Branwen promised.

Yes. Holding his mate. Being together like this. Yes this was very nice!

Guest mik3la

"Sooo .... what are the plans for tonight?" he asked rubbing his hands over his legs back and forth leaning into the others torso for support.

"Do you have a plan for Cass and Fei?" he asked leaning on a side so that he could see Branwen.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Were going to sit. Eat. Laugh. Talk. Nothing too exciting. Just fun. Relaxing fun.” He hummed softly.

Bran let his fingers strike over the others body and delicately touched his wings pressed against him. Lovely.

“No plans.....” he hummed. “Ideas welcome.”

Guest mik3la

"Hmmm" he thought but his thoughts were slowly fading as the other touched his wings. It was lovely to have someone who found you beautiful and perfect even though you werent.

"I was ... thinking about ... truth or dare" he mumbled closing his eyes leaving the smooth feeling catch him.

Guest syaoran-puu

“How will truth and dare work?” He wondered gently. It could be good... get them talking? It might help Branwen learn more about Kaido too. Nothing wrong with that!

Guest mik3la

"Well .... we can set up some rules so that Cass will never pick only truth or any of us. that way the one casting the dare can ask the other to do something" he said trying to make Branwen understand where he was going. "Forcing Cass into dare, we can dare him kiss Fei. We start with baby steps" he said moving his hands in the air. "the other thing is just truth. You ask a question and the other had to respond honestly" he added.

"But we have to think about a punishment if the one of us doesn't want to fulfill the dare or to answer the question. Something that it WILL make you play along" he said taping his finger to his jawline.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen chuckled. “Interesting idea..... I think we can work with that.” He hummed gently, mind buzzing tenderly.

“Fai might wet himself!” He laughed. But maybe helping them out would be good except.... “won’t it make it strange or awkward? Just the four of us?” Branwen didn’t exactly know many others in that way. Sex and gone, usually.

“A punishment..... oh? You have to eat a chilli pepper raw? Cassidy and Fai both hate them.” He laughed. “I have a couple but maybe only three....”

Guest mik3la

"It's not strange. It's more like a get to know better. We can use the truth part and ask ourselfs different questions" he said getting up turning around to look at him.

"That chilly stuff should make them accept they dare or truth thing" he said having a big smile on his face. He really thought that those two were meant to be together. Just like he thought about him and Branwen.

"Let's get ready" he said wanting to get up.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen chuckled at that, he stroked his mates cheek and smiled. “I want to get to know you.” He said honestly. Meaning it. “You can ask me anything.... but some things might be better to ask when it’s just us. Okay?” He winked.

He smiled at Kaido. “Do you have any friends? Anyone young that might be able to help make Cass jealous? Or maybe turn Fai’s head? I don’t want you feeling like you can’t invite your friends too.”

Guest mik3la

Kaido thought about it and the only person was Winston. But using him just to get Cass jealous. That would be harsh for him. But Winston do want to get laid, but then Fei won't do it unless is Cass. He was getting a headeke. Rubbing his head he respond as he was getting out of the tub.

"The only one that i have is Winston. He is younger than me but ... would that be fair for Winston to ... use him like that?"

Guest syaoran-puu

“We’re not using him.” He promised. “You never know. Fai might just need someone to pay him some attention. Extend his horizons. I don’t know. I’m not trying to hurt your friend. Just to get to know you. Your friends too.”

Branwen shrugged, watching him a moment before getting out of the bath too.

“You’re so sexy.” He slapped his arse playfully before heading in to grab some clothing for them both. “Nice and comfortable.” Bran winked.

Guest mik3la

"hei" he protested when the other slapped his arse but laughed amused.

He fallowed him out and looked at the new clothes he was giver. They were so comfy and like silk. "Wow ... this is really nice" he said being super happy to dress up the clothes.

"I'll talk tomorrow with Winston and tell him about it. I still have to get home and get some of my things" he said patting his new clothes. "I cannot always wear your clothes"

Guest syaoran-puu

“Tomorrow? You don’t wish to play tonight with him?” He shrugged. “That’s fine. Fai will likely be here now anyway.”

He walked closer, twirling some hair around his finger. “Pity. You look good in my clothes.” He winked. “I can help you grab some things. We probably should have done it today but I.... distracted you instead!” He winked, rather proud of himself.

Fai was indeed there. He was helping Cassidy with setting up some food and a jug of his mocktail stuff, acting as his tester to get the balance just right. Fai was just glad he’d been allowed to help! Not simply dismissed!

They set up three bowls of snacks, tubs of crisps and dips and had three large pizzas in the oven cooking. “Looks like we’re ready!” He offered, putting the jug and cups down.

Cassidy smiled; “seems so. Wonder if the guests of honour will make an appearance.”

Fai giggles, “they probably can’t keep their hands off each other!”

“I imagine you’re right there.” He offered. Nodding gently. Cassidy found himself looking at Fai when the young man wasn’t paying attention, but always disinterested when he was. He’d never corrupt this beautiful butterfly. Too innocent for Fai to risk hurting.

Guest mik3la

"Well, i don't know if i can contact him in such a short notice. That way he will have time for next time" he said shrugging.

"That someone was sure very needy today" he said leaning towards him kissing hims softly. "We should get going. Otherwise we will never leave this room" he said smiling turning as he winked at the other, heading downstairs.

"Hei guys....Sorry for keeping you waiting" he said bowing in an apology, sitting next to the snacks table.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen accepted that, “next time then.” He offered gently.

He laughed at Kaido flirting with him, kissing him, “you didn’t seem to complain at the time!” He winked. “Would staying here really be so bad? If you’re not walking who cares if you have the ability too?” He teased. Though in truth, Branwen was going to take care with Kaido. Make sure he was looked after not abused.

Heading out he sniffed and smiled, “pizza smells good.”

Fai moved over and hugged him. Branwen held him back a moment then encouraged him to the sofa. “Okay!” He looked to Kaido. “What do you want to play first?”

Fai added, “we got Mario cart set up? We can play as individuals or teams and it’s pretty easy to get the hand of. Or—-“

Cassidy interrupted, “or we have a few board games and other video games. Take your time and pick something you fancy. Ignore the puppy.”

Fai glared at Cassidy for that. Would he ever see him as more than a kid!?

Guest mik3la

Kaido nuzzled a little at those two finding it cute how they were arguing. they sure would look good together, he thought keeping up the smile.

"I think i'll try first the video games. But be merciful. I've never played before so i'm still learning" he said taking a piece of chips in his mouth crunching it.

It was so warming the way they all made him feel there. Accepted, and carried. Like a family. Now he could tell he had a family of his own.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Video games it is.” Branwen winked at him, guiding Kaido to the sofa and pulling him down next to him. “We should let him pick his character first.”

As Fai turned things on, Branwen walked Kaido through the controls. “Got it?” He winked. Knowing only giving it a go would help now.

“Just try stay on the road.” Cassidy offered, sitting on the single chair while Fai took a spot on the floor to be closer to him.

“Ready?” Fai asked, starting the game.

Guest mik3la

Kaido tried to keep up with the instructions given to him. The enthusiasm in his eyes could be read very easy.

“Got it?”

"I think so. Up, downs, left, right jump ...and this things are ....either hat thingy or fireball or something like that" he said laughing. This was really fun. He was enjoying it way more than he thought.

“Just try stay on the road.”

"Got it" he said nodding his head, preparing himself.

“Ready?”

"Yes...Let's do this" he said with a smile on his face holding the controller really tight in his hands starting to click all the buttons on in as the game started, running on that small path.

He was moving his hands along with body sometimes when his character had to jump something or dug his head when his character had to dug a strange obstacle. He was very concentrated.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen couldn’t help but smile at as he noticed Kaido putting his whole body into it. He was adorable! Playfully he moved his foot to hook their ankles together, a happy feeling in his chest that settled.

This felt so right!

Cassidy won! “Oh yeah! You’re off your game Bran! You should invite Kaido more often, clearly I just needed to distract you all these years!” Bran put his middle finger up at the guy, but only in play.

Branwen came second. Fai can fifth. Kaido came eighth.

“Eight!” Bran smiled, “not bad at all for your very first turn!” He winked. “There’s three races. It can all change.”

The next race started and their characters zoomed off once again!

Guest mik3la

Kaido laughed at their interaction. They were funny when buzzing eachother like that. That was a playful side of Branwen that he started to like.

He sigh. Being last place didn't felt right but Branwen was right. There were still 2 rounds to go and he was going to give his all.

As the game started the started to push harder the buttons, hopping his hands to make his character jump over stuff. Taking a deep breath he concentrate more, running right behind Fei and reaching the end right before Branwen. It wasn't on the first line, he wasn't last anymore.

"Man this is hard" he said stretching his hands as they were starting to hurt from the tight grip he had on the controller.