(Private RP) Fairy Dreams <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest mik3la

The fae that was before around Branwen came around and found the news but Kaido was the one surprised. brother?! Winston i'm going to kill you, he thought as he hugged the other when he welcomed him to the family.

"H-Hi" he said shyly still not used with that much attention around him on him.

"You really are popular" he said looking around at all the fairies that came to congratulate him. "I'll have to see how to keep up with you" he whispered, wrapping his arm around the others waist.

Everyone started singing happy birthday as the cake arrived making them to be in the center of attention again. Maybe Branwen was used to all that, but he wasn't.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai waved and hugged him back. “Hello.” He grinned.

Cassidy whispered quietly to Branwen, “you can explain later.” And he headed off to get the cake.

Branwen laughed and winked down at the guy. “It is my party.” He reminded.

With the cake he laughed at the big dick cake with wings! That was so Cassidy! Especially with how proud the man seemed to be of it as he carried it over.

He didn’t know what to wish for! His wish was currently holding his waist. Then he spotted Fai looking longingly at Cassidy. He had an idea. I wish that Cassidy finally gave Fai a chance and put them both out of their misery! he blew them out.

Squeezing his arm tighter around Kaido. He leaned down and whispered, “care to dance?”

Guest mik3la

He liked seeing everyone happy and being around Branwen kind of made him get in the party vibe as well. He saw Winston on the other side of the crowd waving at him and cheering for him, which made him laugh.

"Dance?" he was caught out of guard. "I ... I'm not very good at it" he said taking his other hand in his. "Hope i'm not gonna embarrace you" he added when he was pulled at his chest looking him up. Branwen was way taller than him.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Don’t care. You don’t have to be good. You just have to have fun.” He winked. Spinning the man with a laugh before pulling him closer and swaying from side to side.

It might not be the best time to ask but.... “Move in with me?” He leaned down and stole a kiss. “‘Move in with me and make me the happiest fairy alive!”

Guest mik3la

Kaido tried to keep up with the other almost getting very dizzy because of the spins when the other popped a serious matter.

"what?" he was surprised.

He never thought about what will happened when he will find his mate. And he never thought he was actually his mate. move in with him?

At first he was happy but he didn't know how to live with another fairy.

"Don't you live with Cass already? I mean ... not that i don't want to or anything its just ... i don't know how ... to live with another person. I mean ... i was always by myself" he tried to explain but he wasn't very good at it.

He didn't want the other to get the wrong idea. He did want to be with him but this was all new for him too.

Guest syaoran-puu

The surprise took Branwen off guard, he hadn’t expected it. Still he smiled softly and led him to the quiet of his bedroom. One bed. Lots of cushions and pretty things. “Yes, I share a house with Cassidy. No, we don’t share a room. Yes, he’d still live in the house too.” He nodded to the double bed. “Maybe we can start with just staying the night then? I’ve never shared either.... but I know one thing...”

He paused and stroked Kaido’s cheek. “I want to share everything with my mate.”

Guest mik3la

He fallowed the other to his room, looking around at the clean room. His was a mess. They were so different and yet they ended up together. He looked at his eyes when the other stroked his chest feeling his heart beats raise again. That man before him was too damn hard to refuse.

"Ok ... I accept" he said standing there with their eyes locked. Was this real or was it just one of his many dreams he had ever since the council party? Because it was too good to be true.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen smiled at that. “Good.” He wasn’t sure if the man meant the night or forever but he’d take it.

To celebrate he captured the man’s lips and kissed him deeply. “There. Sealed with a kiss. You can’t back out now.” He winked.

Guest mik3la

"You're too cheesy and too teasy for your own sake" said Kaido kissing the other back then hugging him strong.

"I'm happy that it is you" he added nuzzling at his chest.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen laughed at that. Winking at the man. “You wouldn’t change that. You know you love it.” He teased playfully.

“Me too.” He smirked, teasing a piece of the man’s hair. “Well have to do a matching costume next time. Something bad chested.... maybe not. I might not want to share that much of you with others.”

Guest mik3la

"Hei....now that were together that doesn't mean that I will not be able to see my friends. Our previous lives are still part of our lives. We'll have to accept it" he said pushing the other towards the bed forcing him to sit.

"You have your friends I have my friends, got it. So dont get jealous on me with this kind of things" he said poking the others chest in a play mode.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen was moved back to the bed, sitting he blinked and looked up at him before laughing. “Sorry! You’re just cute when you’re angry.” He winked.

“But you misunderstood...” he pushed his hands under Kaido’s shirt. “I was talking about topless costumes. I don’t want you going around half naked. I’d be jealous of others looking at you. That’s what I meant.” He winked. But that was honestly what he’d meant.

Guest mik3la

"This are my clothes. Yours are the same. More showing than hiding" he tried to be angry but feeling his touch on his skin again making his mind get foggy. "Stop using sex to make me doo what you want" he said laughing catching his hand trying to get it away. "Nah.... I'm being serious...nha"

Guest syaoran-puu

“So am I.” He said seriously. Branwen looked up at him. “Though.... I think you should show your wings more.” He pulled him to his lap. Just holding him as he looked up at him. “I’m glad they were out today.” He admits.

Branwen touched his cheek. “We can talk more seriously tomorrow. Okay? For now let’s just enjoy the moment.”

Guest mik3la

The subject of his wings was delicate. He wasn't showing them to much but the fact that he liked them was giving him some confidence.

"I'll try" he said sitting on his lap. "So now we're together" he said leaning his head on his shoulder liking the warmness the other was giving him. He never felt more save in his life than he was at that moment.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Thank you.” He smiled. “Be proud. If you stop caring. So will everyone else.” Branwen promised.

“Yeah.” He grinned and touched his hair a moment. “I... don’t laugh...” he blushed a little. “I’d like to the promise ceremony. I’d like to make you a pretty flower crown to wear as a show of my sincerity.”

He looked into his eyes. “How do you feel about that?”

Guest mik3la

"I think i .... would prefer if we don't do that yet ... We should still get used to this whole mate thing" he said placing his hand on the others chest. "Let me get confident of myself and then we'll do that" he said looking him in the eye hopping he will not force this one. He still wasn't used with all the attention and the display. He yawned a little before he rested his head back to his shoulder.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen just nodded, he didn’t want them to fight about this but he was slightly concerned that Kaido might say no in the end! He had to have faith that his dream would come true. “I can wait.” He said honestly.

Seeing him yawn he chuckled. “I’ll tuck you into bed and help Cassidy close the party down. Okay?” He could still hear the music outside. “You can rest here. No one will disturb you.” He promised and winked, “except maybe me.”

Guest mik3la

He got into bed and let the other tuck him in. This felt so awkward to sleep in someones elses bed but it was really comfy. He yawned one more time loving the kiss and the cocky wink. "Don't stay to long" he asked before his eyes were drifting shut. He really was tired after today when his emotions went up and down all the time.

He felt easy asleep.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I won’t stay too long.” He offered gently.” Smiling gently. “Rest.”

Stepping away, Branwen watched him a moment before heading back to the party. He showed off the mark. Laughed with a few people. Hugged his brother. Kicked everyone out before sighing and looking to Cassidy.

Cassidy grinned back. “So. A mate? But how? Was it just slow appearing? I mean you slept together two weeks ago.” He frowned.

“Turns out, since your injured arse interrupted us and we didn’t cum it didn’t slip into place.” Bran admits.

“Oh wow. Sorry man. I guess it’s partly my fault then?” His friend worries.

“It’s not. I’d rather have you safe and wait than lose you. You’re my best friend, Cass.” Branwen smiled.

“I’m so happy for you. Jealous but sad.” He hummed.

He hugged his friend. “Got to go. I left him in bed.”

Cassidy wrinkles his nose. “Ew! I don’t need to hear about to exploits!”

Branwen laughed and headed back. Stripping off he climbed into bed too.

Guest mik3la

Feeling movement beside him, he turned around, still with his eyes closed wrapping his arm around the body and a leg over the others feeling more comfortable. He took a deep breath then sigh, as he continued his peaceful sleep.

That day rolled back and forth, displaying in his dream state all events that happened, leaving him with a soft smile on his face.

~~~ NEXT DAY ~~~

He was still in the dream world but everything took a crazy turn and he was in a nightmare. He couldn’t understand much since there were only fragments of images. The willow three where they found out they were mates it was burning to ashes. He was hearing screams around him but couldn’t see much. The wind started to raffle the fallen leaves moving them all around him, spinning him till he fell on his knees because of the dizziness. In the distance he saw him. Branwen, injured walking slowly towards him. With tears in his eyes and his heart aching he run towards him catching his body before it hit the ground. Why was he dying? Who injured him? What was happening? He needed answers but seeing Branwen, his soulmate dye, it was like his heart was breaking into pieces, leaving him numb. Bran whipped away a tear from his eye, trying to smile but then his eyes turned cold and his hand fell on the ground. He screamed so loud that everything around him shattered making the wind turned into a tornado, starting to wipe everything around.

“BRANWEN!” he screamed reaching out to him, jumping up from his sleep breathing hard. He was awake. It was just a dream. Just a nightmare, right? He looked around him in bed but he didn’t saw him there. Where was he? Was he back in the dream? “Branwen!” he screamed again tears falling down his cheeks as he was grabbing the sheets of the bed. Please be just a dream …. Please be just a dream…just a dream….just a bad dream.

Guest syaoran-puu

As Branwen cooked breakfast he couldn’t help the soppy grin.

Last night had been amazing! He’d taken his mate under the beautiful willow tree, brought him home and kept him in his arms all night! What wasn’t too love about that? He was beyond happy!

Kaido was cute too. He’d thought long and hard about it, the wing didn’t bother him at all. It was simply a sign that Kaido was a survivor! He did realise, however, that he didn’t know much about the other. His favourite foods or books or season.... but they had time!

Bran looked at his mating mark for what had to be the hundredth time! He loved it! Truly!

Everything was right in the world until he heard his name coupled with a piercing scream that made his blood run cold! “Kaido!” Eyes wide, the fairy ran back to his room, slammed open the door and prepared to fight whatever being was harming his mate! Except....

....only Kaido was in the room!

His stance relaxed a little as he walked to the bed and pulled him into his arms, rubbing his head gently. “Shush. It’s okay. I’ve got you. You’re safe.” He wondered what nightmare could have brought this on! “I’m making us breakfast.” He offered as a distraction. “Want to help?”

Guest mik3la

With tears in him eyes he looked up when the door was slammed open only to fell his heart rest when he saw him safe and sound. Before he could jump out of bed to go and hug the other, Branwen came and hugged him tight. He burried his face into the others chest, still crying. he's safe .... oh thank gods he's safe, he thought keeping his eyes close, calming himself with the others heartbeats. That was a scary dream he had there.

"Y-Yes ... I'll like that" he said whiping the tears from his cheeks."Sorry i just .... i got scared" he said slowly touching the others chest. he is fine ... calm down, he was telling himself taking deep breaths.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen nodded. He could tell the other was scared. He could feel it practically radiating through the other man. A nightmare? But what about?

“It’s okay.” He hummed. “You’re safe.”

Branwen cradled him in his arms, wiping his tears softly away. He smiled at him gently. “Do you want to talk about it?”

Guest mik3la

He leaned into the touch closing his eyes for a few seconds then opened them back. "It wasn't about me ... i saw you hurt ... dying" he said eventually grabbing his hand into his.

He shaken his head taking a deep breath wanting to leave the nightmare behind.

"Let's prepare that breakfast" he said trying to get his mood up. "But i will need some clothes" he added looking at his naked body under the bed sheet.