(Private RP) Fairy Dreams <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest mik3la
“What kind of poppies? The big ones? Or small ones?” He smiled, “what colour Lillies? Do you want to start today? Or just plan it out? I can make sure the flowers don’t wilt by casting them differently when I create them.”

So many estetique questions that never thought about it. This fairies were too much into those stuff and here he was with no idea of whatsoever.

"I was thinking that the poppies should be small ones to let the lilies shine" he said taking a piece of cake which was super delicious.

"I was thinking that white lilies will go perfect with the red poppies" he looked at Fae when he said he could make them not wilt. "That would be helpful" he said smiling.

“How much does he know?”“will you tell me a little about him?”

"Well he doesn't know anything. He just knows that we want him to meet up with you. What will grow from this meeting either something romantic or friendly will be all your guys decisions" he said drinking his tea.

"He is a little dorky sometimes. He is younger than you. He is 15 but age is just a number. Take example from me and your brother" he said waving his hand in the air.

"He likes to have fun and do crazy thinks like, swimming in ponds, flying around, goofing around. He is fun to be around. You'll never get bored. But he can also be shy, so he would probably stumble in his words" he laughed just imagining pore Winston against Fae who could be on fire sometimes.

"And he is a water fairies" he said just now popping in his head the combination between this two if there would be one. Floral and Water. Just perfect.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai feared he being was being too excited. Was he being too much? “You can just relax. Sorry! I’ve just always heard Bran talk about it. The ceremony I mean. I haven’t even been to many but I know he’s always wanted this...” he offered.

Fai was only trying to help!

He listened about Winston, sipping his drink. “Fifteen?” He smiled though. Did that mean he hadn’t tried anyone either? Or more like Bran? He sounded shier than his brother though.

Fai didn’t want to hurt him.... “do you think it would be possible to meet him before? Something none pressure?” He frowned. Maybe they could help Kaido pick out his outfit or something?

Guest mik3la

"Yeah ... 15... i know he is young and all, but he is new too in this mate thing" he said nodding after a sigh. "You could help eachother out" he said giggling but then stopped.

"Sure. I can tell him that and set a date for tomorrow so that you two could talk more" he said finishing the cake in his plate. "This is really good" he laughed with his mouth full.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I don’t mind that he’s young.” Fai said honestly. Though he suddenly couldn’t help but think about Cassidy.... he had an issue with age. At least... that’s what he often claimed. Was it just excuses? “When does he turn sixteen?”

He nodded. “Okay. Tomorrow is fine. What.... what shall we do?” He wondered. Blushing a little. This was all.... new to him!

“You like it? I have my mums old recipe book. It’s her recipe apparently.” Fai smiled proudly.

Guest mik3la

He thought a little as he forgot for a second what period he was. "As far as remember , his birthday will be next month" he said shortly.

"What do you mean what should you do?" he frowned confused but then sight. Guess Fae never went on a date since he clanged to Cass till now.

"If it helps, you can go for a walk in the gardens in town" he shrugged

Guest syaoran-puu

“Oh? Okay. So you’re going to tell him the date is to go for a walk?” He could deal with that!

“I do like the gardens. There’s a pretty fountain he might like too.” Fai offered.

Clearing his throat, a little giddy and uncertain. “Shall we start making the crown? What flowers shall we start with? The bigger lillies?”

Guest mik3la
“I do like the gardens. There’s a pretty fountain he might like too.”

"See ... you're be fine" he said smiling feeling happy for him seeing so worked up of the date.

"Come here" he said tapping the place near him so they could work together.

"I guess it will be better with the big lilies and after adding the poppies as they can be clipped to them" he said looking at the crown from side to side.

"Do you think Branwen will like it?" he asked chewing his lip. He wanted to make all perfect like Bran wanted to be.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai nodded. He was nervous.... was it really a... date?

He moved when asked and sat down near him, watching the crown move in Kaido’s hands. “Okay!” He started to magic up a few perfect Lillies for him. Only to pause. Fai just smiled, “what does your heart tell you?”

Guest mik3la

"my heart says he will love it but .... my mind tells me that everything will be a disaster" he said sighing dropping his shoulders.

"Its just ... i'm so common when you guys are so elegant and popular" he said knowing very well how everyone knew Branwen and how he fucked with so many before. He was a possessive person but he tried not to be.

"Guess i'm just afraid of making a fool of myself" he finally said, smiling sadly.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai listened softly, reaching to touch his hand kindly. “If your heart says that, then he’ll love it.” He looked to the mating mark. “Just like you’re marks connect you. Trust yourself.”

Fai bumped him lightly. “You’re popular. Besides, Branwen wouldn’t give you up. He’s been looking for YOU! You Kaido. No one else.” He smiled.

He chuckled, “impossible. Love can’t make you foolish.” He winked, “unless you mean soppy? It can definitely make you soppy!”

Guest mik3la
“You’re popular. Besides, Branwen wouldn’t give you up. He’s been looking for YOU! You Kaido. No one else.”

That made him blush more than he wanted but his words did comfort him a lot. "Thank you" he said simply smiling at the other. He really felt like a brother to him and his words were kind. He needed that.

“impossible. Love can’t make you foolish.” He winked, “unless you mean soppy? It can definitely make you soppy!”

"Guess you could say that" he said laughing scratching the back of his head.

As they were working on the crown they laughed, made jokes and Fae gave some inside info's about Bran that made Kaido laugh even more. It was fun hanging with him.

It didn't took much and they finish it. "It looks beautiful" his eyes sparkled with happiness. "I can't wait to give it to him at the ceremony" he added keeping his smile on his face.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Do you want me to keep it safe here? Then he won’t even get a peek?” He offered, looking at Kaido’s handiwork. In truth, it wasn’t too Fai’s liking but there was charm to it and so much love that he knew it was amazing and that Branwen would adore it! “It’s perfect Kaido!”

Maybe one day he’d be so lucky?

Guest mik3la
“Do you want me to keep it safe here? Then he won’t even get a peek?”

"I think that would be best. I'm bad at keeping things away being to excited to show them" he said laughing.

Looking at the time he noticed it was getting late.

"I should go now. I still need to leave the message to Winston for tomorrow. Thank you again" he said hugging him tightly, leaving the crown in Fae's hands.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai nodded, “I promise I’ll guard it!” He smiled, hugging him back but blushing at the idea of him going on a date!

He just nodded and waved Kaido off before carefully moving the crown somewhere safe.

Guest mik3la

Flying away, he made a detour to Winston's house. He meet the other brothers as they happily greeted him and called for Winston. He felt a little aback as from how Branwen possible knew them was from sex. he really fucked a lot during his life, he thought till Winston came down from his room happy to see Kaido.

He explain and delivered the message of the date which made Winston panic a little. That made Kaido laugh. He reassured him that would be fine. He looked at his brothers notify them not to interfere and that he will take care of everything along the way so they didn't need to worry. The agreed even if they wanted to keep their baby brother away from ever dating till he was older. But they agreed to stay put and that it was time at leas for dates.

After finishing his business there, Kaido flied back home, being a little tired. Getting in the house he saw Cass in the living room playing on the tv.

"Hei. Whacha doing?" he asked getting closer. "Have you seen Branwen?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy looked up at him and shrugged, “just playing some Fallout.” He watched Kaido a moment, “I think he’s outside working on his crown. Best not to disturb him right now.”

Cassidy turned back to the game. “You can sit and wait here if you want? Or whatever. You don’t have to want the company though.”

Guest mik3la

"Then i'll wait for him here" he said taking a seat on the couch next to Cass looking at him playing the game and trying to understand what the game was all about.

"What's this game exactly?" he asked a little confused from some scenes he seen on the screen.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Oh. Apocalypse. Small amount of humans survived it and now they’re trying to survive in a new world full of mutants and darkness.” Cassidy laughed, just playing. “There’s radiation everywhere, so pills and suits are needed.”

Guest mik3la

Kaido blinked a few second at the information that Cassidy was giving him. He had some strange taste in games but he was fun to watch. He was so into the game, so concentrated, just like Fae.

"Its like your taking notes if ever there will be an apocalypse" he laughed but the image of his nightmare came in his mind sending a cold chill down his spine.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Nah, it’s just mindless fun running around scavenging and repurposing stuff.” He offered.

Cassidy glanced over; “you okay?” Had he shivered? Was he cold? Upset?

“Branwen will be back soon...” maybe he just missed him?

Guest mik3la

"Yeah...don't worry" he said shaking his head not wanting to think about that anymore. that was just a dream, nothing more

"Did you ate? Are you hungry" he said wanting to cook something as his stomach was making strange noises.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Don’t worry about me. I’m good. Besides, I finished off the cold pizza leftovers.” He admits before returning focus on his game.

Branwen walked in. A box in hand. Spotting Kaido he smiled but rushed away. “I’ll be right back!” He called, disappearing to put the box somewhere secret.... Cass’s room. They’d talked about it and it made sense. Kaido wouldn’t be going in there.

Guest mik3la

Kaido nodded heading to the kitchen and starting to look for something to eat. He thought of pasta. That was a dish he could make without burning the house.

He looked over when Branwen passed by and smile as he ran up with the box. guess the crown is in that box, he thought as he turned back to put the pasta to boy and preparing the white sauce as he loved Carbonara Pasta.

Tasting the sauce he smiled happy that it tasted just as he remembered and took out the pasta to mix them together.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen came back down, marching straight over and pulling him into his arms. “Sorry about that. Needed to put it away.” He winked. Kissing him.

“Something smells nice.” He looked over. Pasta and sauce. Delicious. “I’ll set the table for three. I’m assuming Cass can join us?” He stroked Kaido’s cheek.

Guest mik3la
“Sorry about that. Needed to put it away.”

"Hei " he smiled. "Don't worry, i know" he said smiling back mixing the pasta together with the sauce and placing them in the plates.

“I’ll set the table for three. I’m assuming Cass can join us?”

"I asked him and he said he already ate the leftover pizza" he said shrugging. "You can ask him again if you want" he said setting the plates on the table.