(Private RP) Fairy Dreams <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

Dying? Kaido dreamt of him dying? The poor thing. “It’s okay. Just a dream. I’m okay. No harm done.” He smiled softly.

“Clothes.” He grinned, eyes looking over the man. “I rather like you naked. Maybe you should stay in bed?” Branwen winked.

Still, he shuffled them and grabbed something for him to wear. “How is this? I’m sorry if it’s not your usual colour. We can go grab some if you’re stuff later?” He offered.

Guest mik3la

Taking a deep breath he put up a simple smile, feeling more happy to see him alive and of course his cockyness thrived again.

"Haha..." he said laughing as the other made him smile with his comment of licking him naked.

he took the clothes which fit perfectly, pinning his hear in a pony tail.

"It fits perfectly" he said winking at the other as he looked over his shoulder.

The clothes that Bran gave him was more like a dress, but short, long to his knees.

"Let's eat" he said trying to change the mood from earlier enjoying the first day of them being a couple.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen relaxed as he felt the others calm and happiness radiate once more. That was good. “I’m glad it fits.” He offered gently.

He hummed softly. “You look good in my clothing.” He smiled, heading back out to the kitchen. “What do you fancy? I was starting scrambled eggs.... is that okay?”

Guest mik3la
“You look good in my clothing.”

He instantly blushed but tried to get over that. He hated how the other was so good with his words getting all those reactions from him.

He hopped all his way too the kitchen sitting at the table looking at his new mate. The smile never left his face.

"That's good" he said measuring him from head to toe but then he woke up of his dreamy head and looked around.

"Are we alone? Where's Cass?" he asked curiously.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Cassidy?” He looked over at him and shrugged before he continued with the eggs. “He’s probably still in bed. I don’t know...” Branwen shrugged. “He might have even tried to run away from my brother again.” He laughed. “Fai has quite the crush on him.” He shook his head, “refuses to try with anyone else. Still a virgin. But Cassidy denies him continuously.”

Branwen wasn’t sure if they would be a good match.... but it wasn’t his business.

“What would you like with your eggs? Toast perhaps?”

Guest mik3la
“Fai has quite the crush on him.” He shook his head, “refuses to try with anyone else. Still a virgin. But Cassidy denies him continuously.”

Kaido listen carefully not understanding why he was refusing the pore guy. Branwen's brother was a cute and sweet guy. "Why does he refuses him? I mean .... maybe they're just like us" he said placing his head in his hand as he tried to think about it. It wasn't his busyness but even so. He just met Branwens brother and Cass but he could tell they were good for eachother.

“What would you like with your eggs? Toast perhaps?”

"You ..." he said teasing him a little as he winked but then got more serious as they were not alone in the house and the kitchen wasn't a good place to mess around. "Toast sounds good" he added laughing.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Maybe. Cass used to say it was too young. And he was. A thirteen year old nipping around your ankles is too young.” He smiled and shrugged. “He’s older now but Cass still sees a kid? Maybe?” He wasn’t sure.

Branwen laughed. “Oh you’ve got me. I plan to fuck you senseless after I’ve ensure you’re well fed!” He winked. “Can’t have your collapsing with need, after all.”

The fairy fluttered his wings a little.

Guest mik3la
“Oh you’ve got me. I plan to fuck you senseless after I’ve ensure you’re well fed!” He winked. “Can’t have your collapsing with need, after all.”

Those words made something in his chest twich and also on his core. How could he talk like that and have such an effect on him. He blushed looking to the side, not liking his own reactions.

"I ... I was just kidding ... n-nothing if that sort" he added still flustered.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen grinned. “Kaido. I like sex. And lots of it. You’re going to have get used to the fact that I’m going to want to fuck you often. Fuck you hard and fast, soft and gentle.” He moved and stroked his cheek. With a wink he moved and served up the eggs and toast.

He hummed softly and carried the plates to the table. “You can sit on my lap? If you like.” He winked.

Guest mik3la
“Kaido. I like sex. And lots of it. You’re going to have get used to the fact that I’m going to want to fuck you often. Fuck you hard and fast, soft and gentle.”

Again his body reacted in a strange way. His mouth went dry forcing him to gulp as he looked surprised and embarrassed at the same time.

"No! No ... I'm good here" he said as he took a bite from the meal. "If i do that we will end up doing something else then eating in here and we are not alone. Plus, i'm hungry so ... your sex appetite will have to wait" he said quickly taking another bit of the food trying to keep his body steady.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I do have some control!” He laughed. “Maybe I just wanted to hold you a little?”

Branwen wanted him close. He liked him close. It was still a new thing between them and he wanted to take advantage of it!

“My sex appetite can wait.” He promised, eating up.

“Your breakfast okay?” He wondered gently.

Guest mik3la

"Well ... if you just want to hold me closer you shouldn't imply sexual stuff in your tease" he said embarrassed that he was the one that thought that far. " You always say stuff that have a sexual connotation .... i don't know when you're horny or just being normal" he said feeling his cheeks burn.

"It's really good ... you're a great cook" he said finishing his plate. "i could get used to this" he said laughing about the food. He didn't know how to cook. He at least tried multiple times but only with simple stuff.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen laughed at that. “Can a man have and want both?” He chuckled. “Do you share your house with anyone? Maybe we should fuck on every surface there? Since you think me so insatiable.” He might be joking but he’d gladly do that! With abandonment and relish!

“I can only make a little. You should see Fai cook. He’s amazing! I love his petal soup. I think you’d like it too.” Bran grinned.

He leaned over and held his hand. “Good. Because you’re stuck with me now!”

Guest mik3la
“Can a man have and want both?” He chuckled. “Do you share your house with anyone?

"Yeah .. i live alone but..." before he could finish he heard the other continued.

Maybe we should fuck on every surface there? Since you think me so insatiable.”

"T-That's not what i meant ..." he said quickly flustered but shut up when the other took his hand in his.

“Good. Because you’re stuck with me now!”

He gulped feeling a chill ran down his spine. "Should i be afraid?" he asked laughing nervously keeping his eyes locked in Branwens

Guest syaoran-puu

“Very afraid.” Branwen winked at him. He chuckled softly and kissed his hand.

He finished eating before asking, “is there anything you actually are afraid of? Anything I should know about you?”

Guest mik3la
“Very afraid.”

That made him gulp again feeling his heat level of his body increasing. How could this man be so blunt in being so seductive. His heart couldn't handle that much.

“is there anything you actually are afraid of? Anything I should know about you?”

He blinked a few times at the questions , thinking about it.

"Hmm .... I think insects ... of any sorts" he said taping his finger on his chin. "Everything else is fine" he said looking back at Branwen and then his nightmare popped in his head again. He shaken his head not wanting to thing that. Guess he was afraid of loosing him too. Maybe that was his biggest fear, but he wasn't going to tell him that.

"what about you?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen considered for a moment. “I work in the wood so crawlies and insects don’t bother me.” He shrugged, “I’m slightly freaked out the war demons? The bull like creatures? More monster than person.” He shook his head. “I don’t enjoy pain during sex, but I love playing.” He winked.

“My parents are dead. I only have Fai and Cassidy. Cass and I have always known each other.” Bran wondered if the other wanted to know anything in particular.

“What’s your favourite colour?” He smiled, “book?” He reached and played with Kaido’s hair. “Video? Or game?”

Guest mik3la

so he's an only child like me, he thought putting a soft smile on his face. He was startled when the other came near him and played with his hair.

"I like blue ...hmm... i like myths and legends and ..... games ... i've never played games" he said simply. "I've never knew my parents. I've been in the wind fairy training ever since i can remember" he said turning his head to look at Branwen. "The Wind fairies are kind of my family" he shrugged touching the others jawline. "Besides you know" he winked stucking his tongue out playfully.

Guest syaoran-puu

“You’re an orphan too?” He asked surprised. “What happened to yours? Or don’t you recall?” He asked gently. “Fai became my responsibility after things.... fell apart.... I rebelled against everything for a while until Cass got me on the straight and narrow again.” He owed Cass a lot all things considered really.

He chuckled at that, “yes. By extension you have Fai and Cass too.” He winked, “they’d help you if ever needed anything and I wasn’t around for whatever reason.”

“Never played games?” He quirked a brow then chuckled. Branwen wasn’t having that! “I’ll arrange a game night. Just Cass and Fai this time? So you can get used to them. Food, drink, games and good company. I think you’ll like it.” Cupping Kaido’s cheek he leaned in and kissed him.

Guest mik3la

He shaken his head when he was asked what happened with his family. He couldn't remember and he never looked up for any info of them. Smiling he took the others hand in his. He really was happy to have him as he's mate. Apparently he really was a good guy despite all those negative rumors about him. He was very thoughtful and caring.

" That sounds just like a perfect day hanging with you guys" he kissed him quickly. He was falling in love. Yes, he liked the guy for quite some time, but never thought about love or anything. But now, he was starting to believe that it was possible. He was falling in love, falling over his heals in love with the man.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen had never cared about the rumours. He only tried people once. His goal had been clear.... he wanted his mate. If you weren’t his mate he wasn’t interested....

Now that he’s found his mate? He planned to enjoy the man. To make him happy. To spoil him.

Branwen knee he wasn’t perfect. Far from it. But he would try!

“Then I’ll arrange it. We can do teams.” He winked. “You’re with me of course.”

Guest mik3la

"Of course ... you're not one to share" he teased pulling the other closer. As he was still on the chair he opened his legs to keep Branwen closer to him. "And i'm happy with that" he whispered brushing his lips against the other. "Plus, this would be a good oportunity to help your brother and Cass finally get along. Even if it is for a game" he added placing a quick kiss.

"Think like ... giving them a small start" he giggled placing another quick kiss.

He wanted to help those two. He had a little help too. From Winston. If it weren't for him, he wouldn't had attented Branwen's party. So he was his help. Those two needed help too.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Definitely not.” He said firmly, but with a smirk. Branwen wouldn’t share Kaido. No one should try to ask either!

He was glad that Kaido seemed on his side too. “I agree. I keep telling Fai to maybe give up holding out. Sleep with someone else. Maybe make Cass jealous? But he just won’t.” He chuckled. “Sometimes I think Cass is made for more than one mate anyway. I dunno why. Just a feeling. He’s always enjoyed threesomes so much!”

Branwen shifted to be between the others offered open legs, reaching he held the back of Kaido’s neck and kissed him. “You’re so adorable.”

Guest mik3la

"We can at least try" he shrugged leaning in the other smiling cutely. Apparently he was acting like a fool around this guy. HE was loosing himself with him and around him, wanting to act all cute and sweet which was kind of new to him.

"You're hot" he said it out bluntly without thinking and he imediatly blushed. "I mean ... y-you look cute too" he said straightening in his chair. That was kind of not himself there. Since when was he so straight forward?

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen laughed at the compliment, pulling him closer and onto his lap. “I like hot better.” He winked and stole a deep and passionate kiss. “If you’re done with breakfast...” he whispered against his lips, “...then let’s go have sex. I want to fuck you again. Preferably until...” he nuzzled him then whispered in his ear, “you can’t walk.”

He nuzzled him more and licked the shell of his ear. “To feel you squeeze around me.”

Cassidy chose that moment to come out of his room. Yawning sleepily and mostly ignoring them as he headed to the kitchen for coffee.