(Private RP) Fairy Dreams <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

“Oh?” He quirked a brow. Pulling his knees up and resting his back on the tree he pat his leg. “Come here then. Show me your arse so I can finally eat it out. You can brace yourself against my legs.” He hummed softly.

He licked his lips. Curious to see what Kaido would do.

Branwen let his wings flutter behind him, fairy dust flying around him. “You going to chicken out on me?” He teased.

Guest mik3la

"I'm not chicken out your cockiness" he said teasing the other moving closer to the other doing at he was told. The way the other spoke and act made it more difficult for him not to do as he was told. He wanted to experience this time everything with him. He didn't cared about the mark anymore. If after when all this was done and there would be no mark, he didn't cared anymore. His heart was already his, so there was no turning back.

Keeping his arse back up for the other he took a deep breath waiting and waiting for what was to happen. This time was different than the first time. It was like, even if they wanted to give it another try, they weren't rushing it.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen had no intention of rushing. He planned to savour the guy.... and that started with tasting him!

He stroked his hands up the guys leg and groped his arse. Smiling at the pretty sight before spreading his cheeks to look at his guardian star. “Oh look. It’s winking at me.” He teased, pushing the tip of his thumb inside.

After only a moment of teasing, Branwen leaned forward and started to lick at the man’s hole. Needy and wanton as he took pleasure in the act.

He pushed his tongue deeper, tasting that dark mystery upon his tongue as he swirled and pushed and attempted to soften the muscle.

Branwen felt a little strange. He’d never taken anyone twice before..... except, maybe he should count this as one still? Just extended? They hadn’t finished. This time.... Branwen was determined they would! No disturbance allowed!

Guest mik3la

A sweet chill ran down his spine as the other touched him, making him to bend down his more, as he was holding his arse up. His heart was beating in his chest as the other continued to tease him. The touch of his sensible area with his thumb made him wince and after the soft wet tongue made him moan gently, trying to breath normally but his heart was already racing.

He clutched the shirt material that was on the ground in his fists biting his lip.

His body was so willing and responding to every touch the other was doing to him like it was already his to belong. His body was slowly getting on fire, every inch of his skin burning with desire.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen enjoyed teasing the man, licking and nipping and playing at the others hole. His tongue licking and teasing him with relish.

He couldn’t help but indulge. Letting him go with it. Feeling and loving every lifting twitch, whimper and moan!

Needing more, Branwen pushed a finger in beside his tongue. Bending it just right in the hopes of striking the others sweet spot.

Maybe he wanted the guy to cum just from his arse? Would it matter if Kaido came more than once? As long as they came together later....

That’s what they’d missed? Right?

If they finished they’d know one way or another and this uneasy feeling would vanish. Disappear in a ball of smoke. They’d have an answer.

And right now? Bran didn’t care what the answer was!

Guest mik3la

"Did you...ngh ... want only to tease me birthday boy?" he asked seductively, turning his head to look at the other with his eyes half open as it was hard to concentrate about anything else than his touch. He buried his face back in his hands moaning and gasping as everything felt good but he wanted more. He wanted him.

"That ..agh... won't be ...enough..mnhhmm" he arched his back when a spasm of pleasure ran down his spine. Damn it, it was getting hard to keep himself together.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Oh! I don’t know. I recon with can get inventive and have you cumming with just your arse. You planning to deny me?” He teased, pushing a second finger inside.

“Can you reach the lube?” He just wanted to feel him move. Branwen wanted to tease Kaido. To drive him crazy. He wanted to see what it took to have the other fairy snap.

Two fingers swiftly became three. He licked to ensure it was nice and wet. “You’re a very greedy bottom, Kaido.” He purred.

Guest mik3la

Felling the second finger he screamed in pleasure as we was getting more and more aroused by it. damn it ... if he keeps it that way i'm going to cum, he thought keeping his eyes closed. When he was asked about the lube he opened his eyes tilting his head to see where it was. He tried to reach it with his hand but the other was messing with him too much, making his body shaking.

Just when he managed to grab the bottle the other inserted another finger making him arch his back. "Damn it!" he moaned not able to hold it back for much longer as he was reaching his limit. "I ... ngh...you're ... agh... that's ...mnhmm... Don't say that ... argh.... " he tried to keep himself from cumming but it was impossible at that moment.

"Bren ... i'm ... i'm..." he didn't finished the sentence cause his body convulsed as he reached his climax, feeling his legs and body shaking.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen liked seeing the other react. Watching him struggle and mewl like a pretty kitten.

“Let it go.” He purred, not giving him pause as he continued to finger fuck and lick him.

Bran felt the moment the guy came. His fingers squeezed by the vice of others arse. Accepting the lube he covered the guys hole and lubed him up well. He didn’t want there to be any pain. Not now.

He chuckled and leaned in, kissing his back. “So pretty.” He helped the guy lean back against him, sitting him in his lap with Kaido’s back against him, “look at you. So pretty all undone.”

Reaching down he put two fingers in the guys cum and brought it to his lips, humming at the taste. It tasted like a rainbow on his tongue. “Delicious!” Wiping his hands over his cock he helped to guide it to the man’s hole. “Wiggle down, Kaido. Sit on your prize.” He teased.

Guest mik3la

Leaning on the other was more then welcome as he wasn't sure if he could still hold his balance on his feet. The kiss was so delicate and lovely that he just enjoyed the moment catching up his breath. Keeping his gaze at the other he blushed when Bran tasted his cum. That was embarrassing but also so sexy hearing him say he tasted good.

When he invited him to take his price, Kaido placed his arse in position and slide all the way down, moaning as he felt the other going so deep inside him. "oh ... god... that's so deep" he breath out biting his lip as he tightened his grip around the others leg. He stand still for a moment getting used to the size that was sincked inside him.

As he started to move he could feel his insides hot and burning while their were squeezing Bran's member. "God....nah..ha" he couldn't stop the sounds escaping his mouth anymore. All this was too intense. ""Ha! Ha! Ha..ha.."

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen loved each and every sound! “That’s right.” He hummed, moaned softly as he nuzzled at the crook of the guys neck. “Ride me.”

His breathing started to labour a little. He grunted as he felt himself enjoying the moment and getting lost in the others body!

“Such Sweet sounds.” He thrust his hips up, starting to fuck the guy from below. Branwen just couldn’t help it!

Guest mik3la

"N-no...w-wait! Ha! Ahhh~ ha! N..nh...nnhaa...ha.."

As he started to fuck him harder which it was getting impossible for him to hold back. Again?! oh ... fuck ...

He was a mess. His heart was racing, body trembling, his legs felt like jelo.

Tears began to fall down his cheeks, as his body suddenly was moving on his own as he was about to come again. He was happy to have meat this guy. No matter what the faith had written for them. Even if after this they were or were not mates.

"Ha! Ha! Ha..ha.. N-na.ha..haaa~i'm going ... Ha..ha.to ...again...Ha..ha..AGGHHH!"He cried out, unable to hold back his voice, falling on the others chest as his body was exhausted.

Guest syaoran-puu

“You make” he grunted as he thrust up “such pretty” another hard thrust “sounds.” Another thrust, “don’t hold back.”

He felt his own body getting lost. He wasn’t sure it mattered. Not now.

The pressure build. He leaned forward, kissing Kaido’s neck as he grunted and rutted like a beast. The way the other moved his hips was enticing.

Close! He could feel it. He was so close! “Don’t stop!” He begged, demanded.... shouted!

Guest mik3la

Hearing Bran in his ear growling like that in his ear his walls tightened around Bran's member. His body stiffened up feeling the other cum inside him making him convulsing as he reached his climax as well, screaming out his name.

His legs felt like jello as he fell on the others chest, patting his breath. He had been so nervous...and yet so happy that the other popped in his life that he would cherish that moment if he wouldn't be together ever again.

He couldn't speak as he was still trying to gain his breath.

Guest syaoran-puu

Feeling Kaido spill and tighten around him had him squirting once more inside him. He couldn’t help but feel it. Couldn’t help but feel like he was soaring!

His wings fluttered. His breathing panted as he closed his eyes and shuddered.

Branwen wrapped his arms around Kaido to keep him still. He wasn’t ready to be parted yet. He wanted to stay connected as long as he could....

Suddenly he felt a sharp pain on his hand. He grunted and held his hand up only to watch in amazement as a pattern started to draw upon his flesh. He wasn’t sure what it was.... until it finished. It took his breath away! Utterly beautiful.

It looked like a tree caught in the window, leaves if all colours. Wood and wind. Branwen and Kaido!

His heart started to race as this sunk in. Kaido was..... “my mate.” He said in astonishment.

80-C42795-07-C6-4035-A936-E551-CFD7-DA62.jpg

Guest mik3la

Being in his embrace felt so warm and perfect that he didn't want to move away. Keeping his eyes closed he nuzzled the others neck as he hold the others hands around him. He really didn't want this moment to end.

As he stood there peacefully a piercing pain to his hand made him jump. Worried he looked and was amazed by the beautiful mark not believing his eyes. He covered his mouth as he was still looking at his hand.

"This ... This" he said turning to look at Branwen taking his hand to see if it was matching. And it did. A tree in the blow of wind. It was just like them.

Hearing the other saying the word 'mate' made him lift his gaze. He had tears in his eyes. But they were tears of happiness.

"You're ... my mate"

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen actually had tears in his eyes as this all sank in.

One hundred years.

It had taken one hundred lonely years of testing people of all species....

One hundred years.

Then Kaido swept in like the wind.

His idea of perfection completely shattered.

Mate.

He had finally found his mate!

Words escaped him as he wrapped his arms tightly around the other, and burying his head against his neck as all his emotions flowed out and he cried.

He held his mate in his arms.

He was never letting go again!

This really was the best birthday present.

Guest mik3la

He didn't expect the other to start crying cause he was the crybaby. He should had been the though one.

"Hey ... I thought you were the though one" he tried to tease as he was wiping his own tears away, leaning his head over the others head.

His heart was at peace. It was such a fresh feeling that he never felt before. He found his soulmate. Branwen was his soulmate. He just hopped that he would be from the way he felt towards the other.

"We should get back" he said seeing that it was getting darker. he didn't want to leave either but they have been away for too long and the other could ask questions. "It's getting dark and you still have a birthday party to attend" he said kissing the others hair.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen chuckled at that and nuzzled him, “who said I had to be tough?” He grinned. He took a deep breath and wiped his eyes.

He glanced over towards the party and nodded. “Yeah... I guess you’re right. I am the birthday boy.” He rose to his feet carefully and brought Kaido with him. Branwen carefully slipped free, pride at the sight of his cum dribbling out of the man. This man is mine. Only mine. There will be no other for either of us now. that caused his heart to ache in a good way.

He stole another kiss and then got dressed. “You know. They’ll know exactly where we’ve been when they notice the marks.” He took Kaido’s linked hand in his own, squeezing it gently before kissing the mark on Kaido. It matched his. There was no denying it. Every couple had their own.... and theirs was stunning. “You ready for this?”

Guest mik3la

Kaido was still sore from their moment and feeling the cum slip down him made him a little flustered. He ripped a little from his clothes to wipe away the remaining cum, and tried to arranged his clothes and hair to not be that messy.

Having their hands together and seeing the mark on each hand made him super happy and the gentle kiss the other placed on it made his heart race again.

"I know but ... that was supposed to happen sooner or later" he said smiling not letting the others hand go.

"Let's go birthday boy" he said dragging him towards the house smiling.

Finally he found his other half. His soulmate. He was his. Guess the heart knows what he wants in the end.

Guest syaoran-puu

“What you mean?” He laughed, “it was supposed to happen sooner or later?” It might have been sooner if Branwen hadn’t resisted for so long. He liked perfection.... and despite the others wing? He saw Kaido as perfect.

He knew Cassidy and his brother were going to harass them the moment they revealed their marks.

His heart felt giddy at the thought of showing him off. “Come here.” He swooped the man into his arms again with a grin. Flying in the air he headed back to the party.

The noise from the disco lit up the hollow. It drifted all around. A party in full swing! He looked down at Kaido and winked. “Best birthday present ever.”

Guest mik3la

"Wha...oh" he squicked a little as he was held back in the others arms flying back to his home. He wasn't used to it even if that was a better way to get home than running in the woods, but after the moment they had he couldn't fly as he was still feeling a little dizzy and he really appreciated that the other thought about him and was not judging.

“Best birthday present ever.”

That made him blush again. That was a reaction that he just couldn't hide anymore.

Guest syaoran-puu

He saw the others blush and laughed. “Pretty.” Bran winked.

Outside he carefully put him down, not letting his hand go as he walked inside. There were fairies fucking in several corners but more were just dancing or talking or eating. Pretty standard really.

Cassidy sported then and laughed, “there you are! We missed you Bran!” He linked arms about to pull him to the dance floor when he noticed something odd. Bran was holding Kaido’s hand. “Well that’s new.”

Bran brought Kaido closer, protectively. “Get used to it.”

“Oh? You’re dating then?” Cassidy frowned. “But what if you find your mates?” He asked confused.

“Too late.” Branwen grinned, holding up their marked hands.

Cassidy screamed! Covering his mouth before he grinned widely and hugged them both. “Oh my god! That’s amazing! Agh! I’m so excited for you both! Agh!”

Guest mik3la

Kaido was still a little new to the mating and dating thing and felt a little awkward when Branwen's friend grabbed his arm to take him away to the dance floor. He was ready to let his arm go but Branwen pulled him closer making him fluster as he showed him and their mark.

Seeing the others reaction made him happy that he wasn't judging or anything.

He didn't know what to say, he just looked puzzled at Branwen and back at his friend.

"Is he always like this" he asked in a whisper.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Yes.” He winked to Kaido. “Cass is my best friend. We share the house.” He offered. Branwen wanted them to get along.

Fai came over, hearing the commotion. “What’s going on?” He looked shyly to Cassidy. The man had denied him again.... it was starting to hurt. He didn’t know what was wrong with him!

“He found his mate, Fai.” Cassidy grinned.

“Brother? You did?” He clapped excitedly and hugged Branwen too. “Oh wow! Congratulations.” He looked to the other. “Welcome to the family.” He smiled shyly.

Whispers and cheers erupted all around them as the news spread.