(Private RP) Fairy Dreams <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen loved his responses. Loved watching and hearing him. Loved all of it!

“We’d have to stretch you more, yes. Work up to it.” He grunted. Hips thrusting harder. Talking about this was driving him wild with need!

“Your hole is rippling around new. You like it that much? The thought of me playing with you?” He grinned.

Guest mik3la
?Your hole is rippling around new. You like it that much? The thought of me playing with you??

"ha...i'm just...ha...curious...ngha..." he clenched his teeth and shuddered as Branwen was hitting so hard and deep, reaching the good spot.

He bend a little more as he felt the other getting more excited at the thought of the play thing.

227da45a45a84f41f68d7743d1d2caf6.gif

"You would like too...ha...ngha.... damn you're deep....ha...ngha..." he moaned into the sofa.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen grinned. “We have time to investigate and play together. We might love some times it hate others.” He shrugged. “Just be honest and communicate. We’ll be okay.” He promised.

“Yes.” He thrust forward. “I.” Another thrust. “Am.” So deep! He could feel everything!

“Cum for me Kaido.” He leaned over him and bit at his shoulder. Using it for purchase as he thrust harder. Thoughts of their future play bringing him close!

Guest mik3la

The other didn't had to say him because he was already reaching his limit as he was hitting just at the right spot and was still hitting him hard. The bite only making him more needy.

Touching himself, he struck his cock urging the matter as he couldn't handle it anymore. His body shuddered as precum shot at the tip of his cock.

It didn't took more cause he arched his back he moaned loudly cumming on the sofa, his insides tensing and squeezing the others member inside him.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen spilt soon after him. Unable to hold it in any longer! He felt his body erupt in a bright stream of hot white cum filling up his mate.

He stroked down the others sides. Taking a moment to just enjoy their closeness.

Eventually Branwen pulled free, sitting on the floor and pulling Kaido into his lap. “I think we ruined your sofa.” He laughed.

Guest mik3la

Kaido laughed though pats of breaths as he was trying to get himself to calm back down.

"I don't care" he laughed. "I'm happy that i got to try it with you" he added taking deep breaths, leaning his back on the others chest, relaxing, feeling the cum in his arse leaking to the floor.

There was a moment of silence then he spoke. "Guess i'll have to keep up with you in this things" he laughed looking at at Branwen.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Me too.” He chuckled, nuzzling him.

Bran shook his head slightly, “if you can’t keep up I’ll slow down. There’s two of us.” He hummed gently.

He stroked over the guys torso and down, touching his cock and balls, cupping them a moment. Not sexually just exploring. “Just curious. When did you discover you were only a bottom?” He hummed softly.

Guest mik3la
“if you can’t keep up I’ll slow down. There’s two of us.”

That made his heart skip a beat. He was really lucky to have this man as his mate. So gentle and patient. What more could he ask for.

“Just curious. When did you discover you were only a bottom?”

That was a surprising question. He never thought about that or actually realized it. That's what he did ever since he started to fuck around.

"I don't know exactly. Ever since i started the 'search' of my mate and having sex, i've ended up being bottom. Never been a top and didn't got the need or urge to be dominant" he shrugged

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen hummed at that. Nodding a little. “So just a natural feeling? Or something you felt more forced to do?”

He let his balls go and hugged him. “Ever been curious? It doesn’t have to be about dominance. You can dominate from the bottom too.”

Guest mik3la
“So just a natural feeling? Or something you felt more forced to do?”

"More like natural feeling" he said playing with his fingers on Branwens hand that was around him.

“Ever been curious? It doesn’t have to be about dominance. You can dominate from the bottom too.”

"As you can tell i don't really know much about it either" he laughed but he felt quite stupid. Branwen was like a master in sex and all those stuff and there he was, not knowing anything. He covered his face.

"You would had liked if i was a top too?" he mumbled from behind his hands. "Are you both?" he added leaving only his eyes to be seen.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen shrugged. “That’s cool. Nothing wrong with being a natural bottom.” He chuckled.

“You know plenty. Don’t be daft.” Bran hummed.

“Huh?” He blinked softly. “I’m not disappointed. I already told you I’m a switch. We talked about it the first night? Remember. But for my mate, I can be a top always.” He winked. Meaning it. Bran knew one thing, “I don’t regret you at all.” He kissed the back of his neck. “I wouldn’t change you.”

Guest mik3la

He lifted his body turning to face him, holding his hand on his chest and shoulder. He smiled leaning in to kiss him softly.

"You're just to perfect" he mumbled in the kiss.

He sigh. "One day i will lose myself to you and guess i wouldn't regret it" he humph. "But i do regret ruining this moment but we need to head back to your place" he sigh kissing him one more time.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen winked, “glad you think so. Far from perfect though.” He has many faults.... it just depended if you were looking for them!

He frowned a moment only to laugh, “you had me for a moment!” Branwen squeezed him a moment. “I thought you were about to say you regretting us.... but you just want to go home.” He smiled, relieved. “Come on then.”

He encouraged the other to his feet before redressing and picking up his bag for him. He’d carry it with issue. His wings fluttered as he stepped outside, hoovering near the doorway as he waited for Kaido to join him.

Guest mik3la

He laughed amused by the others worries. He appreciated the help of him dressing up and the help with the bag.

Spreading his wings back they took of, taking his hand into his, returning home. Yes, that was his new home now. He looked down at the little house and felt nostalgic but he had high hopes of all this.

"I still need to thing about the whole crown thing for the ceremony" he said thoughtful as they reached home, more like talking to himself.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Yeah?” He smiled. “Cass and Fai can help you. It’s meant to be bad luck to tell your partner what you’re doing.” He winked. “But I’m going to start yours today.”

Branwen just had to settle on a single idea! He just knew he wanted something beautiful.... just like Kaido was to him.

Guest mik3la

"I prefer Fae for the moment. Cass just makes me want to kick his ass for hurting Fae with rejections" he said laughing thinking about it.

"Oh ... i didn't knew that. Right, then.... I'll leave this here and go see your brother. I have to make some arrangements with him and i need some help" he sat on his tip toe as he lean into a kiss winking at him.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Cass really isn’t all the bad. Try not to think too harshly to him.” He shrugged, “Cass helped me when my parents died. He helped me raise Fai. He cares about my brother... but maybe just as that. A brother. I can’t be mad at him for that.” He said honestly.

Branwen chuckled, “this really is new to you? Isn’t it?” He smiled and kissed him. “Just go with your heart. Only your opinion. Your image. Matters. I’m sure I’ll love it.” He winked.

Guest mik3la
“Cass really isn’t all the bad. Try not to think too harshly to him.” He shrugged, “Cass helped me when my parents died. He helped me raise Fai. He cares about my brother... but maybe just as that. A brother. I can’t be mad at him for that.”

"i know ... i know", he sight knowing that he shouldn't be so harsh on Cass, and he wasn't. He didn't showed his angry side.

Nodding he kissed him one last time, and ran out to catch Fae ask him for help. He really needed more infos of what he had to prepare for Branwen. The crown he kind of got some ideas. That would be with the flowers from his garden. But what else did he had to do?

"Fae?! You home?" he shout from outside, hopping he was and he was going to open the door for him.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai wasn’t in the house, he was on the roof. Slowly bringing the flowers out to bloom.

Hearing a voice he looked down, fluttering in the air a moment. “Kaido?” He grinned. “Everything okay?” He fluttered loser, landing before him.

Guest mik3la

"Yeah .. all good ...ahmmm" he started not knowing what to say anymore. Seeing the other being busy he thought that he got in a bad time.

"Are you busy? Cause if you are, i can come later and talk about the ceremony that me and your brother will do and the fact that i need your help with it ..." he started babbling uncontrollably.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Oh, it’s nothing that can’t wait.” Fai offered gently. He smiled and nodded towards the door. “Come in? Maybe I can grab us both an iced tea and a slice of cake? We can talk it all through.”

“Relax, Kaido.” He winked, chuckling softly. “It’s not scary. Just.... follow your heart.”

Guest mik3la

He blushed feeling stupid for babbling like a broken machine but was thankful that the other invited him in.

"That would be nice, thank you" he said fallowing the other in the house, sitting on the sofa in the living room.

"I figured out the flower crown i just don't know what else i need to do? I mean, should i give him something else?" he shrugged thinking about it. But he never went to a ceremony like that. He was more like an introverted fairy.

Guest syaoran-puu

“If I’m honest?” Fai smirked. “There’s not much else to it. You aren’t meant to share the crown with your mate before hand? It’s bad luck, but you can do everything else. You should ask Bran to take you shopping for matching robes? You’re both so different in colouring but I think silver would look nice on you both? You’d look ethereal and royal?” He chuckled.

“Have you decided what kind of flowers to use?” He grinned and touched his table, a tulip sprouting. “I can help with growing anything you like since Bran will have that advantage himself.” He winked.

Grabbing the iced tea and cake he sat down. “Some couple like to talk to each other? Exchange promises? But you’d need to discuss that with Bran. You could pick colours of outfits but surprise each other too? I’d go shopping with you if you wanted a second opinion?” He offered softly.

Sipping his drink he thought then weaved his hands together in a spinning motion until there was a vine circle in his hands, six different green vines all twisted and wrapped around each other. “This would be a good base? You could thread the flowers into it and around it?” He offered.

Guest mik3la

Kaido listen carefully and nodded as Fae was explaining to him. There wasn't much more to do which he was tankful. The idea of the silver robes was a good one. He did liked white or silver clothes so it was perfect for him. That would have to talk to Bran.

His eyes sparkle when Fae had made the base for the flower crown. "This is perfect" he said taking the base into his hand and checking it carefully. The picture of the crown with the flowers he wanted popping in his mind.

"I was thinking about lilies and poppies" he said settling the crown on the side taking a sip from the tea.

"Also, i wanted to let you know that Winston would be joining the party too. But if you want to meet up earlier let me know" he said smiling.

Guest syaoran-puu

He nodded at that. “What kind of poppies? The big ones? Or small ones?” He smiled, “what colour Lillies? Do you want to start today? Or just plan it out? I can make sure the flowers don’t wilt by casting them differently when I create them.” He offered.

Fai’s smile wavered at the mention of Winston. “How much does he know?” Does he know how pathetic I am? Fai chewed his lip, “will you tell me a little about him?”