(Private RP) Fairy Dreams <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

“I am.” He winked. “I want to stay like this a while.” Branwen hummed and shifted his hips playfully to thrust a little inside him even as he started to soften.

Leaning closer Bran stole another kiss. Licking at his lips as he teased him.

Guest mik3la

"Ngh ...don't move ...ha...i'm ...still sensible there ...ha" he said trying to keep his body steady.

He blinked a few times as he gazed at him.

Being kissed and teased made his heart race even more. He wanted to say those words. He wanted to say how he felt. Even though it been such a short time. He had been in love with him from before the mate thing happened.

"Branwen ... i..." he started to say still not able to speak out those words. Tears fold in his eyes but he covered his face, not wanting to look more stupid than he was.

"I ... love you" he finally said it. He couldn't hold his tears away.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen chuckled, “best time to tease you then.” He winked. “I’ll have to work you up to multiple orgasms then.” He kissed him. “I really can be insatiable at times.”

He smiled up at him, eyes he hadn’t realised he closed opening up again as he looked at him. He could tell Kaido was struggling to say whatever it was.....

Then he did! Branwen felt his chest flutter like a million butterflies!

“I....” he grinned, leaning in and kissing him, holding him tight. “Thank you. I like you a lot. I know it won’t take much to love you. Just. Give me a little time?” He smiled, peppering more kisses. “Please?” More kisses. His heart felt like it was expanding in his chest!

His mate loved him!

A dream come true....

Guest mik3la

Tears were falling down his eyes. He didn't expect it back. He knew it was too early to even say those words but he had held them way longer than Branwen. He liked him way before they meat at the council party. The mate thing only made it clearer to him. He hided his face as the other hugged him trying to calm his tears down.

The kisses did managed to ease the pain and struggles.

"all i can do is wait then" he whispered looking at him with his eyes half open, lovely.

He pulled the other in longer passionate kiss.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen smiled at him. Kissing him back, his tongue diving into the others mouth and exploring with relish. “I do really like you. I really do care about you.” He kissed him again. “And I’m honoured you love me.”

He meant it too. He wasn’t trying to be a dick or anything!

Pulling him close he held him, stroking down his back and indulging in simply touching him. He tried not to think about anything but the two of them right now.

Guest mik3la

"I know" he whispered holding the other close to him.

The warmth of his body was feeling so good that he never wanted him to get away.

He never thought that he would had the chance to finally meet him, not to mention the fact of becoming his mate. But that was enough for him now. He had said how he felt. Now he just had to make the other love him back.

"Do we ... still make the game night .... tonight?" he asked curiously wanting to change the subject. He tried to move but he felt the others member still inside him. ugh. ... he didn't pulled himself out

"Uh ... Branwen ... you're ... still ... inside" he said flustered.

Guest syaoran-puu

He kissed him more, he couldn’t help it! Smiling he nuzzled him. “Yes. We can still do the game night tonight.” He hummed gently.

Branwen grinned. “Yes. Yes I am.” He jolted his hips a little. “I like it. I like being connected to you.” He winked, “any objections?”

Branwen grinned and nuzzled him. “Too sensitive for another round?” He couldn’t get enough of Kaido now he’d found him!

Guest mik3la
“Yes. Yes I am.” He jolted his hips a little. “I like it. I like being connected to you.” He winked, “any objections?”

"Ngh..." that little sound was his only objection. Even if they finished the round earlier he was still sensitive there.

“Too sensitive for another round?”

"I-I can handle ...another round" he said flustered turning his head to the side.

Guest syaoran-puu

Not changing their angle he pulled the guys leg up, angling his hips as he lazily started to pull out and sink back into him.

Unlike their other times... this was slower, more making love than just sex!

He kissed him, pulling his cock out before pushing in again.

“I’m going to take you so slow that it drives you crazy.” He grinned. “I want you crying out with pleasure. Desperate for me.”

Guest mik3la

"Ngh ... ngh...ha" he mewled as his body was melting at this new slow pace that it was starting to drive him crazy.

“I’m going to take you so slow that it drives you crazy.” He grinned. “I want you crying out with pleasure. Desperate for me.”

His words were sinking deep into his soul making his body shudder. He couldn't understand why he had such power over him only by words. In this case with those slow movements too.

"N-No ... more" he plead moaning moving his hips in the opposite direction so that when he was sinking him they would meet, feeling him way deeper than before. "M-More" he mewled grabbing the pillow sheet above his head.

He wanted him to get him hard and fast.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Not yet.” Branwen grinned and kissed him. “Feel all of me.”

His cock slid in and out of him. Continuing the torturing pace.

He licked his lips. Smirking as he punched his hips forward a little faster. Just enough to drive him crazy. To drive them both crazy!

Guest mik3la

"Ha ...ngha..." that slow pace was killing him. Knowing that he had that much power over him was making him crazy but at the same time he liked it. Feeling him all the way in, filling him till the very core. That was torture but also pleasurable. Did that make him sadistic? Probably.

As he quickened the pace he was happy but then slowed it down it was making him even more eagered.

"Damn it ... ngha...you like nha...seeing me ...ah...pleading" he said breathing hard. It was getting umbearable. "Please ...." he plead in a mewled voice. "fuck me already"

Guest syaoran-puu

After a while Branwen agreed he couldn’t argue with him or hold off!

Shifting his position so Kaido was still on his side he straddled they man’s leg, holding the guys leg as he started to thrust into him hard and fast.

Racing to bring them both pleasure.

D5312-B64-C473-471-E-AA7-C-009-F7-C731365.gif

“Come undone for me Kaido. Cum for me.” He hummed.

Guest mik3la

The shift took him by surprise making him squeek a little but moaned loudly as he felt the other thrusting him fast and in that position.

Grabbing the sheets he moved his hips at the same pace as him needed it as much as possible as he was almost over the edge.

The others words only drove him even more apart. "Branwen ...ngh .... ha. ..ha ....ha...ngha....aahhhh!" his body shuddered reaching his climax.

He was breathless.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen felt Kaido tighten him but he couldn’t help but want to fuck him more!

He continued! Fucking him through his orgasm and chasing his own climax.

In and out. Faster and harder. “Think I can get you to cum again before I finish?” He winked, changing his angle a little to strike his sweet spot.

Guest mik3la

Seeing the other more eager and keep thrusting him he started moaning louder. "N-ngh...wait...give...me...a...ha...moment...." he tried to say but the other was already pounding in and out of him, arousing him again. How was that possible. He just came and now he was hard again. What was this guy doing to him?

"Bran...wen....ha....not....again....more....ngha....ah...ha....ha...fuck" body burning, mind twisting. he was a mess.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen just grinned and kept going. He wasn’t about to stop just because the other seemed confused. He was eager enough, his body reacting. Bran decided Kaido had simply never been treated to multiple orgasms before.

“You can do it. You can cum again!” He kissed the man’s leg but didn’t relent in his mission!

“I’m getting closed Kaido....” he moaned.

Guest mik3la

Kaido was reaching his second or third climax he couldn't remember anymore. The way the other was talking to him was only pushing him further his limit.

"There ...nah...ha...right..ha..there...ngh...ha...close....ha...yes...ngh....ngh...NGHAA!" he arched his back as he was thorn into million of spams as his body clenched around the others member, his cum spreading all over his chest.

Guest syaoran-puu

The second tightening of Kaido’s chute around him had him spilling. Body convulsing as he felt his orgasm overtake him!

He grunted, grinding like a beast as he let it wash over him!

He tingled from head to toe!

But even Branwen had to accept when it was over with! He finally pulled free and flopped on the bed, breathing heavy and laboured as he flew down from his pleasure.

He pulled Kaido close. “Amazing. You’re amazing.” Branwen panted his praise.

Guest mik3la

Full. The feeling of Branwens climax was still making his body tremble. All his muscles tense as he was still trying to recover after that orgasm. It brought him over his edge. Never had he felt like that. Never anyone ravaged him like that. All was intense and knowing that this mad had such control of his body was crazy.

Being held in his arms was very comfortable. The warmth of his body calming his in an instant effect. The only thing bothersome was the semen that was sliding out of his arse.

"That ... was ... you're amazing too" he sigh heavily as he tried to gain his normal breath back.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen wriggled his leg possessively between the other man’s as they lay there. He was pleased to have his mate react so easily to his touch. Then again.... Kaido has confessed to loving him. Branwen wasn’t there yet, but he knew it wouldn’t take much to get there!

He chuckled at the praise. All the sex in his life clearly paying off so he could pleasure his mate.

“Good.” Branwen kisses him. “There’s just you for me now. No one but you.”

Guest mik3la

"I'll ... rest for now" he said softly holding the other by the waist.

"Do wake me up before the game night starts. I need to take a shower" he said nuzzling the others chest. "Right now i just ... cannot move my body" he mumbled in his chest.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen was rather proud of that result. “Yeah?” He grinned. “I’ll let you rest in a moment, I’ll go to the store to grab stuff then come check on you? I’ll make sure you get plenty of time for game night.” He winked. Leaning in to kiss him.

Guest mik3la

He kissed him softly feeling his eyelids heavy. so this is how you feel after a good sex ... well guess what i had before was dumb..., he smiled at his thought as he layed there in bed, covering his body with a blanket.

He just hoped his body would be alright after he woke up.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen kissed his forehead. Ensuring he was fully covered up and warm before heading out.

Cassidy was up and dressed. Smirking at him. “I know that look. And these walls aren’t thick.” He laughed.

Bran laughed, “don’t tell Kaido. He’ll get subconscious about it and I like his noises.”

“I won’t. He seems like a nice guy. Can I say it?” Cass grinned.

“Say what?” Bran asked confused.

“I told you so.” The shit eating grin on Cassidy’s face might have ignored Bran except...

“I owe you one actually. So yeah. Thanks.” He said honestly. “Keep an eye on Kaido. I’m grabbing snacks and stuff. Fai is due soon too. Be nice.”

Fai! Cassidy wanted to throw up but resisted the urge, the guy made him nervous as fuck! “Take your time. Grab me some ginger ale, limes and lemon sage. Okay? I’ll make us a mocktail.”

“Sounds good.” Bran headed out. Gathering what they needed before returning to the house to set up for the party. He planned to let Kaido rest as long as he could.