(Private RP) Fairy Dreams <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest mik3la

His entire body shaddered at those words. His reactions were so on point everytime the other spoke in that way with him that it was suprising him. The funny part in all that was that he wanted him to do all those things to him. Was that because of the mate thing or was it really how he felt. The whole atraction and willingnes. He moaned softly only to jump from the others lap when he heard the yawn, feeling embarased that they got caught in such a moment.

"H-Hey ... Cass ... M-Morning. How are ya?" he asked standing on his feet near the other trying to calm his hormones.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen just grinned as Kaido jumped away from him, he caught his hand and encouraged him back. “Cass doesn’t care Kaido. Come back here.” He winked.

Cassidy looked overmatched as if seeing them for the first time. “Oh! Hey. Morning. Didn’t see you there.” He admits. “Anyone want coffee?” He asked while he waited.

“Nah. We’re good. Though Cass. I was thinking of setting up a game night. Just me, you, Fai and Kaido since Kaido’s never played before. You in?” He winked to Kaido.

“Sure man.” Cassidy said simply. “What we playing?”

“I’ll let Kaido pick later. But I was thinking teams. Me and Kaido obviously, so you and Fai.” Bran offered.

Cassidy froze a moment then nodded. “yeah. Whatever.”

Branwen looked over at his friend, “you ever going to pop his cherry?”

“What!” Cass looked wide eyes at Bran. Only to frown, “it’s too early to talk about this shit man.”

Guest mik3la

Kaido smiled at the mention of the game night. he was thrilled to try and play since he never got a chance or friends to do that. He alway had to train and all those stuff.

“you ever going to pop his cherry?”

He punched the other with his elbow, trying to make him stop saying those things.

"I agree" he said pinning Branwen with his gaze.

"I can go buy some stuff as snacks" he said trying to change the subject from the sex part.

Guest syaoran-puu

Rubbing his arms he frowned at Kaido, “what I say?” Branwen frowned a moment more before grabbing at Kaido closer and blowing a raspberry on his neck.

“We’ll go grab drinks and snacks. When shall we do it?” He winked to his new mate.

Cassidy looked at them, his heart pining for his own mate now that Branwen has found his. “Whenever. I’m free this week except Wednesday and Thursday.”

Bran nodded, “I’ll still come on Thursday. You’ll need help.”

“Thanks man. Appreciated.” Making his coffee Cassidy headed back to his room.

Guest mik3la

Kaido winced at the touch of the strawberry on his neck, blushing, but didn't said a thing.

When Cass left he looked confused.

"Thursday? What's on Thursday that he needs help with?" he asked turning around to look at Branwen holding his hands on his chest.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Oh! Sorry! Maybe I should have asked.” Branwen winked. “Thursday Cass has to gather and spread the pollen for our flowers. I’ll help a little—“

“But he mostly just likes to distract me!” Cassidy laughed as he entered his room.

“Yeah. But what he’d not saying is he likes the company and together we get it done in a day instead of two or three.” He smiled. “You can help if you want. Take a picnic out there or something? You don’t need to actually do anything. I know you’re a wind fairy not a wood one.”

Guest mik3la

Listening carefully Kaido thought about the whole spreading thing and about the picnic.

"Well ... i guess i can join you guys and see you work but ..." thinking it through he looked at Cassidy and Branwen. "I can help you guys too" he finished saying blinking a few times.

"As you said. I'm a wind fairy and i can help you guy with using the wind and spreading the rest on the flowers" he added leaning his head in his hand on the table.

"That way i think you can finish even more quicker".

Guest syaoran-puu

“Oh?” Branwen considered that and nodded. “How accurate are you? With your wind I mean?” He didn’t want to be rude, he was just checking.

“Some of the rarer plants. We have to be really careful with.” He shrugged. “But we can always do that by hand.”

Guest mik3la
“How accurate are you? With your wind I mean?”

"Hei ... i may be younger than you guys but i know how to control my power" he said making stupid faces at them both as he got a little fustrated cause those too were to full of themselves.

"Don't think for a bit that you guys are the perfect ones" he crossed his hands over his chest making a child upset face.

"hugh ... and there i wanted to help .. forget that i offered" he added ignoring the two of them.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Hey! I wasn’t trying to offend you. I wasn’t claiming you’re not accurate too. I was being serious.” Bran frowned, “I might not be serious about a lot but I am when it comes to flowers and spring.”

“Your offer really is appreciated. So thank you.” Branwen tried to sooth gently. “I didn’t mean to offend you Kaido.” He said honestly as he looked over at him and carefully stroked his cheek. “I’m sorry Kaido.”

Guest mik3la
“Hey! I wasn’t trying to offend you. I wasn’t claiming you’re not accurate too. I was being serious.” Bran frowned, “I might not be serious about a lot but I am when it comes to flowers and spring.”

He stucking his tongue out like a kid, still pissed that they didn't thought he could do it.

"Whatever .... For your record i love flowers too and i don't blow them away" he said keeping his eyes down, not wanting to look at Branwen. Why was he acting like a spoild kid. This wasn't like him. Why getting so upset about something like that. Was it maybe because he thought they were looking down on him? But that wasn't the case right? That was all in his mind. Stop it Kaido!! You're not thinking right .... they were just asking cause that's their job and it is impirtant...damn it...cut it out and don't screw things up!!

"S-Sorry" he mumbled.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen was a little concerned by the others reaction. He wasn’t sure what the other was thinking but it didn’t seem right... why was he taking his question so personally?

He pulled him into his lap. “Did you get teased in the past?” He frowned and nuzzled him. “I’m sure you’re amazing and could really help us. So thank you for the offer. There might be a few I ask you not to help with? But only because they’re fussy things and have to be treated just right.....” he frowned gently.

Kissing him tenderly and licking his lips, he smiled softly at him. “I’m sorry I upset you.”

Guest mik3la
“Did you get teased in the past?”

That fraze made Kaido's eyes widden. Yes he was. And after he damaged his wing there were even more. No matter how hard he had tried, apparently it wasn't enough. But now wasn't the time to answer or keep acting like this. So he just took a deep breath as the other kissed him and he kissed him back. Those kisses were really comforting.

"It's alright ... I overreacted" he mumbled back, holding the other by his shirt.

He felt that he did cared for him. A lot. But , could it be because of the mark? What the hell was wrong with him? Ever since the nightmare he started to question everything.

He hugged him. "Can we go upstairs" he whispered in a needy voice.

He wanted him to love him. He wanted him to ravish him and blew his world apart. He didn't want to think of anything else.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen was confused about what Kaido was hiding. Was it just painful to talk about?

He placed a hand over the other man’s upon his shirt and smiled.

“Of course we can.” He hummed gently. Picking him up he took Kaido back to their bedroom and smiled. “Everything okay?” He asked gently when they were alone behind a locked door.

Guest mik3la
“Everything okay?”

Being alone in the room he placed his hand over the others and with the other one he touched his cheek, getting closer to him. His eyes half closed but burning with lust.

"Nothing ... i just want you" he mumbled and pressed his lips against the others wanting to forget their fight. Wanting to be fucked by him. Wanting to be .... loved by him.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen grinned at him. “What have I done?” Be teased. “Have I corrupted poor little, sweet Kaido?” He winked and kissed him, lying him carefully on the bed as he reached for a bottle of lube. “Sorry, this one tinkles. It’s.... my wanking lube.” He laughed.

Removing their clothing was easy, soon the other was gloriously naked below him. “You’re beautiful!”

Guest mik3la
“Have I corrupted poor little, sweet Kaido?”

"Only a little " he smiled teasingly as he looked at him taking the lube. "I was already corrupted when you got me" he added laying on the bed as the other got him undressed.

He spread his legs wide open for the other to do whatever he wanted. He was surrendering completely.

“You’re beautiful!”

He blushed. No he wasn't. He was damaged. He wasn't perfect.

"ngh....hurry..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen kisses his blush, “gorgeous.” He winked and stroked a hand down his torso, “stunning.” Carefully he spread his legs wider and licked his lips. A hand tenderly stroking his leg. “Magnificent.”

He smiled softly and stroked his leg a moment longer before lubing up his fingers and probing at his hole; still soft from their play the previous day. Good. That made things easier!

He started with two fingers, scissoring and pushing the digits in and out. Bending them in an effort to strike his sweet spot.

Guest mik3la

With every word the other was saying he got even more flustered. The other was to kind in saying all those things to him, but somehow they were sinking really deep into his soul.

Breathing out the air and gasping new one, he kept his legs wide open for the other to do his thing. As he felt the lube and the fingers entering he closed his eyes feeling his body tremble with pleasure.

His body was responding so willingly to every touch and thrust the other was making but it wasn't the real thing. He wanted him. He wanted to feel him inside, that's why he started to move his arse a little wanting more.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen felt and saw Kaido start to thrust his hips needily. “Someone is eager.” He teased with a wink.

He hummed, spreading the lube over his cock before lining up and sinking deep. His hips soon flush against the others arse. “Damn! You feel...” he grit his teeth, pausing a moment. “Amazing Kaido.” Leaning down Branwen kissed him. He’d never slept with anyone more than once before Kaido..... Kaido was special to him!

Guest mik3la

"Ngh!...ha... ah..." he moaned as soon as the other sank into him feeling his length all the way in. Shuddering he opened his arms and hold him in his embrace when he bend over to kiss him. Wanting everything and surrender to everything.

"mgh...ngh...Bran..wen....feels ... good...ha ....ha...ngha..." he moaned through the kisses moving his hips meeting Branwens hips as his member was reaching the perfect spot already.

Guest syaoran-puu

Hearing Kaido moan and mewl and cry out below him was amazing. So different. He wasn’t just chasing his own need but instead the other man’s too!

He pulled out and then thrust in hard, his pace faster and faster as he pinned his hands above his head. Leaning over him , pinning him down, he kissed him deep and passionately.

“Fuck. You’re so tight....” he praised.

Guest mik3la

"Ngh!" he mewled as his hands were brought above his head taking deep breaths. He wasn't able to be any more silent as the other was thrusting inside him so deep and fast that his mouth was open leaving saliva drip on his cheek. The kisses did helped shut him a little up, but the moans were still there.

His body shuddered as his insites were burning and tightening around his member.

"Bran...ha...wen....nga.... i'm ....i'm going to cum .... ha...ah...ah....ha..." he mewled arching his back as he felt he will shatter into pieces. "Ahhhh!" he screamed in ecstasy as he reached his climax, spreading the sticky liquid between their bodies.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen liked the little movements and moans the other had. Gorgeous!

Feeling him tightening around he he continued to thrust, driving him through his orgasm. He released a hand and hooked one of the man’s legs and looking it higher as changed the angle of his thrusts.

He kept going a little longer until he too toppled over the edge, spilling deep inside the other.

He filled them to their sides, cock still buried deep in the man. Branwen hummed gently and stroked his cheek, just taking him in.

Guest mik3la

Patting his breath he opened his eyes to look at him when he touched his cheek.

"ha...ha...you're ...still in...ha"

He had to catch up his breath. This time was more intense than the day before but he had to admit that the man had some skills to drive him crazy.