(Private RP) Fairy Dreams <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest mik3la

The next day everything in town was like nothing had happened which made Kaido mumbling even more, being too angry with all the council was doing. The sleep didn't helped him get Bran out of his thoughts. It was clearly a mistake. This whole mate finding thing was some big bullshit.

He turned to go to his favorite place. It wasn't far from the town but it was in the forest near a waterfall where he could play peacefully with the wind making the leafs dancing. That was his thinking spot.

Throwing small glances at his hand hopping maybe that the mark will come later, but nothing was there. Even though something inside him was telling him that he was the right one for him. Even if he was all cocky and sometimes arrogant. Bran was the one for him. Maybe they just needed some time. But now that time was gone.

Looking in the waterfall water he splashed his reflection and his so called brave ideas of having sex and not getting hurt. He decided to go for a swim and ignore the rest of his thoughts.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Kaido! What are you doing out here?” A young fae called Winston called. He’d been out exploring with his brothers, stumbling across the waterfall by accident. “Wow! The others will love this place! I’ll go get them!” He chirped brightly. More than happy to play in the water!

His large purple and black wings spread proud behind him. He was only seventeen. Still young. “I heard you went to the party last night? Dad said it was bad. Was it bad?” The young man frowned.

——-

Branwen packed up a bag the next day before heading to the hospital once more. He smiled at the sight of Cassidy. Taking a seat. “You had me scared back that.”

“Sorry.” His friend smiled. “But enough of that! I’m fine!” He chuckled. “Tell me about last night! About Kaido! Did you enjoy yourself.” Cassidy looked at his hand hopefully.

Branwen knew the routine. They’d promised to be the first person they each told. It didn’t usually bother him... but today? It hurt.

He held his hands up in surrender. “Great sex but nothing, sorry to disappoint.” He laughed.

Cassidy frowned, “oh sweety! I’m sorry. Maybe next time.”

Next time?

Already his heart ached.

Guest mik3la

Kaido looked surprised hearing another fae talking to him. "No! Winston don't .... call everybody" he said sinking in the water. so much for my silent spot, he thought swimming back to the shore. When he reached the surface the other fae started asking questions about the party last night. He remembered he could say anything about he had found so he kept quite about that part.

"yeah ... it got pretty ugly. A lot got injured and some died" he said trying to be as impassive as possible.

Guest syaoran-puu

“That sounds terrible? Did you get hurt? You look sadder than normal!” The kid frowned and looked at the other with worry before landing beside him.

“I want to go to the next one. I know I’m only young, but you never know! My dad found mum when he was only twenty! So... maybe I’ll be lucky too! How old are you now? Is it hard trying for your mate all the time?” Winston had no idea really. Still a Virgin despite his age.

Guest mik3la

Hearing all those questions only made his heart hurt even more. Why was he feeling like that towards that guy. He was just another fae that he had sex and wasn't his mate. Why couldn't he get over him like he did with the others. And now the others questions only got him even more depressed.

"Its hard but maybe ... it gets easier. Maybe you're lucky like your dad and find your mate right away" he said smiling trying to put some hope into the little man. "Who knows what faith has in store for us" he added jumping out of the water.

"Are the others coming here? Cause i don't want to leave you alone" he said looking around the forest. "It's still dangerous for younglins like you out here"

Guest syaoran-puu

“Oh! It gets easier?” He could only hope! Winston was hoping to go with his brothers to a club to finally pop his cherry!

“Well, you’ll find your mate one day too. Maybe they’re not of age yet? I mean, Old Maii has a mate two hundred years younger than him!” He giggled.

Winston shrugged. “I’ll go to them. They’re not far. We were just playing in the trees!” He smiled and took to the skies. “Don’t worry about me! I’m going to try find my mate soon!” He grinned and started away. “Maybe at that Branwen guys birthday? He turns a hundred in two weeks! Two weeks!” The young fairy giggled.

——-

“It’s time we talk about your birthday party!” Cassidy hummed.

“Or not. Not while you’re injured Cass.” It was an excuse and Branwen knew it!

“It does matter! You only turn one hundred once! Besides? I’ve sent poster invitation out already. The five fairy holes are going to spread the word me and put the posters on their common room boards.” Cassidy was proud of himself. The posters read:

Guess who turns 100!

Branwen of the Wood Nymph’s!

Sleepy Hollow.

Friday the 20th!

6pm until late.

Be there or be square!

Help us make Branwen’s party a success!

Bring a snack or alcohol to share!

“Just get better Cass. That’s all the gift I need.”

“Too late!”

Why did Branwen have a very bad feeling about this?

Guest mik3la

Smiled as the young fae started flying away waving his hand but stopped mid air as he heard about Branwen birthday party. his birthday ..... it would be better if i wasn't seeing him ... seeing him would only cause more pain for me, he thought as he got dressed and walked his way home through the woods looking around at the tree. Branwen is a wood fae ... argh!! Damn it!! Stop thinking about that dude! he thought walking faster to reached his house. he had to avoid the guy at all costs.

On his way to his home, another fae popped out of the blue and he thought he needed a distraction for the time being. And since he still didn't found his mate again he decided to fuck everyone he could. And in that moment he really needed a distraction at least to keep his mind buys.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen just rolled his eyes at Cassidy, “you’re incorrigible! You know that.” He chuckled though.

“Let me. Mate you’ll find your mate? But if not, we’ll just have lots of fun! Fairies only for a change.” Bran had to admit that Cassidy seemed more animated at least!

“Are we dressing up in a theme?” They often did at such parties after all.

“Oh yes! Something dripping with gold and opulent.” Cassidy laughed. “But you like to show off skin? Right? So maybe more concubine style?”

The pair plotted and laughed. It did help to sooth something in him. His mind was still wandering back to Kaido, but that was pointless!

——

Two weeks later.

It was the night if the party. Cassidy has healed and the pair wore matching outfits, similar to Leia’s slave girl outfit but without the top. They’d braided their hair, adding golden hoops and gems to it for added sparkle. They’d certainly get noticed like this!

“You sure you’re okay?” Cassidy asked for the hundredth time.

“Of course I am.” Bran was getting bored of this conversation repeating.

“You say that....” Cassidy stroked his friends cheek, “but you haven’t slept with anyone in two weeks.”

It was true. He hadn’t slept with anyone since the failed trying with Kaido. “Just been busy and worried about you. Tonight. I’ll be like a rampant rabbit. Okay?” He wasn’t sure that was true but he wanted to placate his friend!

The pair headed off. The party was already in full swing and he was captured for lots of hugs. A big ‘100’ banner hung above a band and stage. Music filled the hollow. Yet his heart clenched.

Guest mik3la

For the past two weeks Kaido had tried to have sex with other faries but it was impossible. He was able only to kiss with them e few times but as soon as they were starting to touch him he couldn't continue anymore. It was like his body only wanted Branwen's touch which was kind of frustrating him.

He was still by his house gardening when he heard a few fairies talking about Branwen's birthday party. A jolt in his heart happened in that moment. He wanted to see the guy again but at the same time he wanted to avoid him. He managed to do so for the past weeks but it was like an urge was growing inside him telling him he needed to see him.

Shaking his head he tried to ignore that and head back inside his house but then heard a too familiar voice calling him. It was the younglin. "Hei Winston, what's up?" he asked.

Guest syaoran-puu

Winston frowned as he flew inside and landed softly. He was dressed up nicely with glow bands decked proudly in place. “They won’t take me. They said I’d have to find my own way..... I don’t trust the others to trick me.” He frowned, looking down. “Will you take me?” The young fairy looked up hopefully. Needy and desperate. “Please Kaido? I can fly slow. Please.”

The young fairy wasn’t trying to offend. “Besides, someone said they think you tried with him? So you must know him? Right? I heard he’s beautiful. I just want a glance. Maybe find some fun with the other guests? I’d like to dance....” he offered lamely. He really was just a kid.

Guest mik3la

"Well maybe there's a good reason why they don't t...." Kaido was surprised by how the kid was pleading for his help. That wasn't good. It was hard to say no when someone was asking you so cute and innocent. "Winston ... I ..." how could he tell this pore thing that he wasn't going when he wanted so desperately.

"Is not that ... i mean ... it was ok" he said blushing looking in the other direction feeling a little strange being asked about him. He couldn't talk about that. It was just another failed connection, nothing more.

He sigh.

"Fine. But, if i go with you that means you'll gonna stay in my vision and when i say we go, you won't put up a tantrum like always, alright?" he said trying to make things clear.

Looking at the boys outfit and then at his, they kind of looked the same. He did had the golden chain around his neck and his earrings too.

"Let's go kiddo" he said spreading his wings and jumped up in the air to fly.

Guest syaoran-puu

Winston didn’t want to hear it, not at all! He wanted to go! “My brothers said I could go if I got there!” He protested. “They said!”

He pouted only to jump for joy and jump into the man, wrapping his arms around him. “Yay! Thank you! You can leave me with one of my brothers. You don’t want me hanging around you all night! Surely!” He nodded though. Winston would agree to anything right now in order to go!

Following suit the young, very excited, fairy took to the air and followed him. His heart light and happy! Finally! Finally he got to go to a party!

Guest mik3la

Lucky they reached the party in time before he got really exhausted because of his broken wing. Taking deep breath to calm himself he looked around the place. There were a lot of the fairies. He just hopped he wasn't going to see the birthday boy too soon, or if possible, not at all.

He fallowed the kid inside the party, trying to mingle with the rest of the guests, finally finding the other faeries and some friends of his. He was laughing and having fun. Maybe this wasn't a bad idea after all.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen dances with Cassidy, he tried to rub himself against and flirt with others but it was hard! He just couldn’t manage it fluidly like usual. It felt like pins and needles on his flesh whenever he was touched. He caught himself looking at his hand a few times before stopping. There was no change. No mark. He couldn’t explain his thoughts or feelings.... it was best not to try!

He kept a smile in place though. Eventually excusing himself. Branwen headed to the food table; not far from where Kaido and his friends sat, not that he noticed him.

His brother, though not everyone realised it was his brother due to their stark differences. Bounced over and hugged him, kissing his face all over. “Happy birthday, Bran!” He giggled, carrying on kissing him. “Wow! A hundred kisses is going to take too long!”

Winston heard Branwen’s Name, grabbing Kaido’s arm he shook the other elf and pointed. “Is that him? He’s so pretty!” He exclaimed in awe. “The man with him is pretty sure. I like the peacock colours. They look sweet together. Do you think they could be mates?”

Guest mik3la

Kaido almost lost his balance when Winston shock him closer and pointed out something. Hearing his name made his body go stiff. Turning his head he saw Branwen and the guy, being in the arms of one another. His chest hurt. The words that Winston was saying werent helping him at all. mates? He turned away his gaze from them and looked at his hand that had no mark. His heart was aching almost leaving him without air. Why was he feeling like that because of the guys. He should look for his mate too instead of hurting and all.

He drank a whole glass of alcohol before he excused himself. He felt suddenly the need for air. He felt like he was suffocating being in that crowd for much long. He reached the garden of the house taking deep breaths of air, holding his hand over his chest before he felt the hand of someone on his shoulder.

"Winston i'm sorry but ... i think i better go" he said as he turned around but the guy wasn't Winston. It was another fairy.

"what are you doing here all alone?"

"Jace" said Kaido stepping away. The guy had tried to have sex with him multiple times but Kaido has refused him because of all the rumors he heard before. The guy was too brutal with his partners, not caring about them, only himself.

"I thought you'd be happy more happy to see me" he grinned at him licking his lips.

Kaido was starting to feel uncomfortable being alone with the guy. Looking around he felt suddenly afraid.

Jace grabbed his wrist pulling him closer, holding him by the waist. "I thought we could have some fun together"

"What gave you that idea? the alcohol?" he said sharply.

"Still as bolt as ever but this time you'll not going to escape me deary" he said forcing his lips against his.

Kaido was shocked. This wasn't fun at all. It was taking advantage. The kiss was like poison for him, piercing each part of his body. This wasn't right. He didn't wanted this.

He tried to push the man away but the other was too strong.

"Stop it Jace! I mean it!" he added breaking the kiss trying to push the other off.

"But you do like it rough ... that's what i've heard" said the other starting to kiss his neck.

Kaido closed his eyes hopping this will stop. He wasn't ok with this. This kind of stuff had to be accepted by both parts. Not just one. "Jace .... n-no.... Please .... stop it!" he plead wishing for someone to come and save him.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen laughed at his brother, but something caught his eye... Kaido! He’d been here? Why hadn’t he said hello?

He felt his heart clench even as his brother continued. “Enough Fai. Get down.”

Fair slid down and pouted. “You’re no fun!” He hugged Branwen again, squeezing him tight.

“I think you’ve drunk too much.” He laughed. “Go bug Cassidy.”

Fai seemed to perk up at that, “you think he’ll finally take me seriously?”

“Only one way to find out!” Bran laughed gently. He feared Kaido would be long gone but headed out anyway. What he saw made his blood run cold!

He flew over, hand gripping the other fairy as he tried to position Kaido behind him. “He said stop.” He said simply. Glowering at the other guy as if daring him to argue or continue.

Guest mik3la

Having his eyes closed and hopping for someone to help him he suddenly felt no grip over him. Only when he heard the guys voice he opened his eyes and saw Branwen standing in front of him between him and Jace. Branwen, he thought holding his hands together to his chest. he came to ... save me...

"Oh come on Branwen. You had your way with him too. You know how this works" he said taking a step back to look at them both.

"It's my turn to have a little fun with this cutey" he said grinning at the guy licking to fight over this kind of stuff. It only showed who was strong. Of course he didn't want to fight the Branwen. But this was only making him more interested in Kaido.

"Why are you .... He is not even your mate.... so leave others that chance" he added still keeping his distance.

Kaido didn't want them to fight. Not for him. He wasn't worth it. And even though he didn't want to accept it, Jace was right. He wasn't his mate. Before the other could do something stupid for his sake he grabbed his arm hopping that will stop him for causing a scene at his birthday party.

Winston and his brothers, along with the rest saw the whole scene and came out defending Kaido too.

"Jace , i think you should go" said one of Winstons brothers firmly.

Jace looked at everyone coming outside. "Ntz ... whatever ..." he said flying away leaving them behind. Winstons brothes took him back inside, leaving the other two fairies alone.

Loweing his gaze he let go of Branwen arm trying to hold his tears in his eyes. "T...Thank you" he said shortly feeling embarrassed that he had to be saved. "But ... i should get back ... to your party ... the guests are waiting for you" he added taking a deep breath, calming himself, but he was already trembling. His body just now figuring out how tense he was.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen would fight. He wouldn’t for just anyone, normally he’d just let the other have them.... but! This was Kaido. He didn’t want to see him hurt. He’d said no! Jace should accept that.

He grit his teeth. “I didn’t get a no. As I recall, I got a very eager yes. You didn’t. Back off.” He said firmly.

The reminder they weren’t mates stung but didn’t argue it. It was fact!

Branwen looked back at Kaido when he took his arm. What? Did he want Jace’s attention? Had Bran misunderstood?

A family came over too. Have flew off. Soon he was alone with Kaido... who seemed keen to.... leave?

Bran frowned a moment. He reached to touch his cheek, hesitating before making contact before touching him. “Forget the party a moment. Are you okay?” He asked honestly. Needing to know.

He hesitated then said something he’d been mulling over since they’d had sex. “We never finished. How about a special birthday present?” Was he bring too forward? He dropped his hand, stepping away in his self consciousness, “Sorry. I.... I guess I should get back... huh?” No pressure.

Guest mik3la
“Forget the party a moment. Are you okay?”

"I'm ok ... thanks to you" he said shortly still keeping his gaze down. He didn't want to look at him cause that would cause him too much pain. "I'm not hurt" he added taking deep breaths to calm his nerves but then stopped dead when he heard the other speak again.

“We never finished. How about a special birthday present?”

"What?!" he finally lifted his head looking surprised at him. Now that thought it through he was right. They never got the chance to because of the ambush down at the party. Parting his lips wanting to say something but nothing came out. His words were like stuck in his neck. we ... didn't finish it ... that ... could it be ... possible that maybe ...

“Sorry. I.... I guess I should get back... huh?”

"Wait ... I" he said quickly grabbing his hand not wanting him to leave. He was still thinking about it over and over again. Could this be a second chance? He had to take it right. But if this time they did finish it and still the mark wasn't there, he just didn't know how he would feel.

"I didn't get you a .... birthday present a-after all" he said feeling his cheeks getting hotter as he lowered his gaze. "Can ... we ... really try it one more time?" he asked knowing pretty well that the guy has never slept twice with someone. But he had to know. This was final. Either they were mates or not.

He could feel his heartbeats in his ears and throat. say something already, that silence was killing him.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen was glad Kaido was okay. At least that was something. It nothing else Bran could hold onto the man’s health....

They weren’t mates. That thought wouldn’t leave him. No mark.

Yet it was only when Kaido grabbed him that he felt a touch of... hope.

Branwen looked at the man. Waiting for him to continue. He blinked in surprise. Kaido wanted to? “I didn’t scare you off then?” He smirked, trying to be playful though his heart still aches with worry. “You want to?”

Branwen wasn’t known for giving second chances. And honestly? He wasn’t sure why he was doing so now! Why did he feel like something was missing? Something only Kaido could fill?

Clearing his throat, the cockiness returning. “Of course, if it’s birthday present, you’re going to have to treat me real good.” He winked.

Guest mik3la
“I didn’t scare you off then?”

"No" he said clearly. He was never scared by the other. Not like he was scared of Jace. He didn't know how to put it into words so, when the others asked him if he wanted to he just nodded. He wanted to give it another try, even though, if at the end was no mark, he would had no regret of trying and being one last time with the other.

“Of course, if it’s birthday present, you’re going to have to treat me real good.”

"Alright" he said stepping closer, a little clumsy but he did got closer to the other lifting his eyes to meet his. He then tried to reached up to the others lips to kiss him, holding his balance with his other hand on Branwen's chest.

His heart was beating so fast that he thought it was going to run out of his chest. "Then i'll try my best to be the best present you've got today" he said smiling, liking the cockiness from the others voice.

Guest syaoran-puu

You already are, he thought softly. Though Branwen didn’t say that. Didn’t dare.

Instead he learned into that kiss, wrapping an arm around him and holding him close. Needily.

Bran wasn’t sure he could make it to their homes... but here was too public.... looking around he grinned. “Let’s go romp in the woods then.” He winked.

Sweeping the man up into his arms he flew up into the air and wandered through the trees to a nice secluded spot blow a willow tree. “This okay?” If Kaido preferred a bed.... they’d figure that out too!

Guest mik3la
“Let’s go romp in the woods then.”

"Wha...?" that took him by surprised but didn't got the chance to finish his sentence cause Branwen too him into his arms making him make a yip sound, forcing him to wrap his arms around his neck. That made him laugh in amusement.

He looked around as they flew in the woods, landing under a willow tree that was really beautiful.

“This okay?”

"Since when are you this considering?" he said trying to tease him holding his hand. "Just messing with you" he added laughing. He couldn't remember when was the last time he laughed like this.

With a smile on his face, he got closer to him, standing right in front of the other, keeping eye contact. "It's perfect" he whispered before he wrapped his arms around the others neck, leaning in a soft kiss. This was so different but, in a good way. Almost like a dream from which he didn't want to wake up. Being with him was what his heart wanted. And even if they weren't a match. This time he wasn't to regret it. This time he will keep it as a special memory.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen liked hearing Kaido laugh. He realised he wanted to hear more of that pretty noise! Was it terrible that his mind seemed so consumed by him? If this didn’t work.... if they didn’t end up as mates.... where would that leave him?

He didn’t argue or say anything’s just went with the flow. He’d enjoy the moment.

“Sorry. Should I just bend you over and ravaged you?” He laughed. Wrapping his arms around Kaido and kissing his cheek before his lips.

He stepped back long enough to remove his clothing, taking out the lube Cassidy had insisted he bring before laying the fabric out and sitting down.

He massaged his cock with lazy enthusiasm. Eyes eating the other up. “Your move, cutey.”

Guest mik3la
“Sorry. Should I just bend you over and ravaged you?”

How could only his words make him feel so weak and needy. How strange was this. He never felt like this with anyone. Seeing the other getting undress he took a deep breath. He missed to see that body of his. He was already getting aroused by just looking. How could he have such an effect on him.

He got undressed as well as he turned and saw the other so ready for him. Was he feeling the same as him? That magnet that was between them and draw them to one another?

Watering his lips as he took a deep breath he asked in the most seductive way possible. "How would the birthday boy wants his present to stay?", he put up a cocky smile too. two could play this game, he though even though he didn't know how much could play it. His body was already responding to the simple anticipation of how the other would ravage him.