(Private RP) Fairy Dreams <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest mik3la

He wanted to talk but those two started to come out at him just like their brothers did, treating him like a kid. He hated that. He hated being treated like a stupid kid. Yeah, maybe he overreacted with the drinking but the real reason was he felt stupid. He felt awkward. He felt left-out and he was afraid to say those things out loud.

Hearing Fae saying he snuckout and Cass acting like his big brothers he felt sick and angry grabbing the sheets of the blanket.

"Stop treating me like I'm a fucking stupid kid!" he snapped pulling his knees to his chest, wrapping his arms around them and hiding his face in his arms trying to hold his tears in. why does everyone treat me like a stupid kid that cannot do anything right. His body started tremble.

"No one is calling my family. If they didn't looked for me like they use to that means they are fine with this" he said still hiding his face.

"I'm not a child!" he said narrowing his eyes looking back at them both feeling angry and sad. He wanted to get out of there. He wanted to hide. He felt pathetic. maybe i am a child after all

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai winced and backed off, “Sorry.” He’d only been worried! Why was that so wrong? Winston only ever saw his ‘care’ as babying him or seeing him as a child.

Cassidy wasn’t as skittish. He quirked a brow. “You quite done having a temper tantrum?” He tutted, “for the record I wasn’t treating you like a kid. But you’re acting like one. Adults don’t sneak out. Adults let others know where they’re going. They check in.” Cassidy frowned. “But you’re right. You’re not a child. Maybe you’ve just got some maturing to do.” He stood up.

“I’m going to grab a drink. Coming Fai?” Cassidy started downstairs.

Fai lingered a moment. “If.... if you were together with me.... and left early or something.... would you tell me or just assume I don’t care or shouldn’t care or that I don’t need to know?” He needed to know the answer. “Be honest. Please.”

Guest mik3la

He hatted Cass for saying that to him but, even if he hated to admit it, the guy was right. He was acting like a child and not like a grown ass man that he was and wanted to be. If he wanted to be treated differently he had to act differently.

He heard the other leave the room and Fae's question made him lift his head up surprised and confused.

"No. Of course i would tell you ... I ... I would never assume that ....That's ..." he stopped realizing what he meant.

He felt even more stupid hiding his face in his palms leaning on the wall behind.

"I'm sorry ... i ... i just don't know ..... i don't know whats wrong with me" he said softly still hiding his face from the other, feeling stupid for shouting at them and putting up a tantrum.

"I'm stupid" he left his arms fall on his knees and looked at the ceiling sobbing, trying to keep his tears from falling even more.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy sighed and took a drink. Maybe he should walk away? Just leave them to it. Sure it might mean he’d lose Fai.... but could he put up with Winston? The kid really was.... a kid. Impending birthday it not. Two years? Maybe three? He’d be more mature by then.

As he sipped, Cassidy realised he was seriously considering it..... he didn’t want to babysit a kid! Virgins were one thing. They were clingy and needy as it was...

———

Fai nodded, “so....” he smiled. “Maybe think about calling your brothers then? I don’t mind if you want to stay the night.” He got off the and headed for the stairs. “You can come down when you’re ready.” He smiled. Heading downstairs.

Guest mik3la

Winston wiped his tears away pushing all his stupid ideas and tried to calm himself up. Fae was right and even Cass was right.

He nodded taking his phone out calling his brother. It was going to be a fight with them, even if he hopped they wouldn't shout at him or anything.

After talking with his brother on the phone saying he was sorry for worrying them and all he asked to be scholled and everything after he would be back home. He informed them that he will be at Fae's and that he was ok. They understood for the moment but they would talk home. that doesn't sound good

He decided to apologize to Cass for acting like that.

Walking downstairs he saw the two of them and after he took a deep breath he spoke.

"I'm sorry for acting like a brat before" he said flustered averting the others gaze, holding his hands in his pockets, trying to calm himself.

"I over react it... I know that you guys wanted my brothers to know i'm safe and all. I'm sorry for acting like a kid" he said looking at them both, hopping they wouldn't be disappointed in him.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy had a cup of tea in his hand, sipping it and reading the newspaper as he watched Winston. “Winston.....” he frowned, looking to Fai then back. He had purposely not called him Winnie. “It’s fine. But I’ve made a decision....”

Fai looked at him, the expression devastated.... “no.....”

“I’m sorry Fai.” Cassidy looked at him softly. “I really do you want you both.... but I can’t while....” he looked to Winston, “or rather until.... Winston mature’s a little.”

Fai looked down. He couldn’t believe this.... getting up he headed to the bathroom without a word and to cry in peace.

Cassidy frowned as he watched the man leave, his own heart breaking for having hurt him.... again.

Edited by syaoran-puu

Guest mik3la

He shattered when the other called him by his normal name and not the nickname anymore. why do i hate it ... wasn't this what i asked him to do till now? why does it hurt this much ?

He listen carefully as the other spoke and he widened his eyes when he rejected them, more exactly, he rejected him. And because of him Fae too.

Turning to look at Fae his heart broke into pieces seeing him so upset. He couldn't move.

"No ... please ... You cannot do this to Fae" he turned to look at Cass. "You're angry with me for putting up a tantrum not him. He waited for your ass so long you cannot do this to him because of me" he said getting upset for that decision.

"I ... I can step back ... leave you two ... but .... don't break Fae like that ... please" he lowered his face as his heart was shattered into million of pieces

i've hurt Fae .... it's all my fault ....

Guest syaoran-puu

“I’m not doing anything to him.” Cassidy said softly. “But I’m too old to deal with.... such youth.... I don’t want tantrums and shouting in my partners. I told Fai when he was younger that he was too young. Made him

Wait ten years. Of course he was thirteen when he started asking.” He shrugged, looking over to the door. “It isn’t as simple as just getting you to go. He likes you a lot Winston. And I don’t or won’t deny him that.” He quirked a brow at him. “So you better grow up and start acting like an adult for him. Instead of complaining and demanding not to be seen as a kid.... show him you’re an adult.” He said pointedly. “Act like it.”

Meanwhile, Fai was sat on the toilet seat, crumbling. Even his wings had lots a little of their shine. Why? Why could nothing ever work out for him? He brought his legs up to his chest and sobbed softly into them.

Guest mik3la

He only heard that he doesn't like him and that he was doing all this for Fae, because Fae liked him. That broke him even more.

if you don't like me then stop messing with my head already ....

"If i'm a kid then you're a bid dumb ass kid too. A mature man, as you claim to be, doesn't back off when things get too hard to handle. Instead he tries to figure it out and solve them without hurting anyone. Playing around with others feelings doesn't make you mature. It just makes you foolish" he said sharply changing his whole mood.

"I think you should start listening to your own advice's than giving them to others" he said sharply turning to go after Fae.

He wasn't mature either. Playing around with others feelings just for his amusement and after when things get complicated he bailed. He was the kid. Not him. At least he did everything he could to see Fae happy. He even started to like him only to find out he was played.

Reaching the bathroom door he tried to enter but it was locked. "Fae ... Fae please open up .... I'm sorry .... please Fae .... open up .... " he shouted lightly knocking at the door.

He wasn't going to let Cass ruin what he felt for Fae and what he wanted to build with him. Even if it was going to be hard, he was going to fight for it. That was what mature people would do.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy quirked a brow at him, not reacting as he started to drink his tea. Interesting reaction....

Fai squeaked as he heard Winston’s voice. He wiped his eyes and whimpered a little. “Leave me alone...” he didn’t want to face them. “....I just.... I need a moment alone Winston. Please?” He leaned his head on the wall. “Just give me a minute...” it was clear from his voice he had been crying.

Guest mik3la

Winston leaned on the door resting his head on it, hearing the other as he could tell he had been crying.

"I'm sorry ... Is all my fault ..." he bite his lip feeling so useless and helpless.

"Please forgive me Fae .... i never wanted to hurt you in any way" he said pressing a hand on his forehead.

There was a moment of silent where Winston just stood there on the ground, leaned on the door, hearing the others breathing behind the door.

"I don't want this to end ... i'll ... i'll be better .... please ..." he didn't know what else he could say.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai hates this! He hated that Cassidy was pulling away.... and yet? He understood why! He couldn’t deny that he was a little concerned by Winston’s attitude and words too.

Was this how I’d been? Back when I first started hitting on Cassidy? No wonder he ran away.

After a while he washed up, removed the stuff from his hair and left his fringe flopping down before he opened the door. “Sorry....”

He tried to smile.... but even his wings were drooping. “I... I just want to... go to sleep.” He admits.

Maybe he could wake up and this had all just been a dream? That Cassidy wasn’t leaving again.

Cassidy got up and walked towards them. Frowning at the sight of Fai.... damn it. I really hurt him this time.

Guest mik3la

Winston almost fell when the door was open but got up pretty quickly looking at Fae only blink a few more times not believing the state he was. He never saw the other that ...broken.

In an instant he caught Fae's hand stopping him from walking away from him and pulled him in a small embrace from behind, resting his forehead on his shoulder.

"D-Do you want me to leave?" he asked softly with a shaky voice. He didn't want to leave. He wanted to stay and comfort him. Like he did before. He wanted to stay there with him but ... why did that felt like the end?

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai let Winston hug him. He didn’t entirely hug him back, but did move a hand to lightly touch his side.

Do I want him to leave? He wasn’t sure what he wanted or what he could handle right now.... but he was pretty sure.... he couldn’t handle them....

“If you don’t mind... I think... I’d like to be alone tonight.” Always alone anyway. Might as well just get used to it. His eyes wandered and noticed Cassidy. He felt tears but refused to let them fall.

Cassidy looked at him sadly and nodded. He mouthed, /Sorry/.

Fai didn’t want to hear it right now but nodded. He couldn’t exactly hold it against Cassidy or Winston.

Guest mik3la
“If you don’t mind... I think... I’d like to be alone tonight.”

That simple fraze shattered Winston breaking his heart into pieces. Losen the embrace he saw Fae leave his sight and he fell down on his knees and arse not believing it. Tears were starting to form again in his eyes falling on the ground.

He tried to keep the sobs in, not wanting to let Cass see him acting like this again. He couldn't handle another fight with him and insult about him being a kid.

His chest hurt feeling like he didn't had air in his lungs.

why does it hurt so much ...i don't want it ... it hurt to much ... make it stop... he grabbed his shirt wanting to take his heart out.

Not wanting to stay in that place anymore he got up and ran away passing Cass and outside the house. He didn't want to be there anymore. He wanted to escape that horrible feeling that was not letting him breath properly.

Spreading his wings he flew away.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy went to comfort Winston. Even when to offer some help.... except.... shit! He flew off.

Fai looked over at him, eyes following after Winston. “Go.” He said to Cassidy. “Go help him....”

Cassidy frowned a moment then headed after Winston, spreading his wings as he flew after him. It took him a moment but he caught up to him. “Hey! Winston. Stop. Don’t just run away.... stop.... damn it....”

Guest mik3la

his heart was broken and he just couldn't handle it. He was hated by Cass and now Fae too. He just couldn't handle all those emotions, feelings that were toring his chest apart.

In the distance he heard someone calling for him but he didn't look knowing to well who it was. He didn't want to see him so he tried some schemes to lose him. Why is he after me? He said he didn't like me. Then why bother? I'm just an annoying kid to you

He didn't knew where he was flying but apparently his wings were flaying him to the very spot that everything started. The beach.

Landing he dragged his fit through the sand till near the water. He needed the peace of the ocean to help him but the memories of the beach just rushed back in, making him cry even more. He pulled his knees to his chest and hided his face in the arms. He was a mess. He was a stupid kid who didn't know anything and was just hurting everyone around him.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy landed, rather out of breath as he walked over and flopped next to him.

“Wow.... you fly really fast.” He didn’t look at Winston and just at the ocean, trying to give him room.

“You worries us. Flying off like that....” slowly he turned to look at him.

Guest mik3la

Winston flinch at the sound of his voice. damn it .... why is he here...why do you care

He just hold his knees tighter to his chest keeping his head down not wanting to look at him. He didn't want him to see him like that. Crying like a stupid kid.

you're lying ... you don't care ... so why bother ... i'm better out of the way.... i'm just a kid after all and you don't want to deal with something like that ...

He remained silent. Why couldn't he be alone and cry his heart out? Why did he had to come after him. Why him?! his hand gripped his own robe feeling more miserable. Everything hurt too much. If that was love then he would never love again. Become dull and don't care anymore.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy looked at him, quiet a moment.

It seemed Winston wasn’t going to talk.... drats. He’d hurt them both. Though maybe Fai wanting to be alone had been the last straw?

“Winston....” he waited. Nothing? “Winnie. Look at me.”

Guest mik3la

don't call for me ... no....

But when he used the nickname his body flinch making him tilting his head as his heart stopped for a few seconds.

you ... you're not allowed....you're not allowed to call me that ....

He turned his gaze though keeping his distance. He was broken and a brat, so why bother with him.

"Why can't you leave me alone .... I'm out... you won ... i'm a brat... a kid...i don't care.." he started raising his voice to him holding his face in his hands.

i want this hurt to stop ... i cannot .... it hurts to much

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy quirked a brow at that, “you’re out? Just like that? Wow. Fai must have meant shit to you then. Probably best you leave him alone if you can throw everything away so easily.” He quirked a brow, almost challenging Winston to refute his claim. But couldn’t Winston see.... this is what he’d meant! He was still acting like a child. Sure he understood he was hurting.... knew that they both where and it was Cassidy’s fault.... but running away? He was almost disappointed.

“Did you listen? Or just hear a few words that you clung to and blew out of proportion?” Cassidy asked bluntly, looking at the man.

“I haven’t won shit.” He grunted.

Cassidy didn’t care if Winston liked it or not, he pulled Winnie into his arms and a big hug. “Fai just needs some time to be alone and sort out his thoughts. He’s not rejecting you. But it sounds like you e given up.”

“But I can see that what I said to you has clearly upset you too.... and I’m sorry for that.” He hummed. “I was only trying.... to be honest. I’m nearly a hundred.... I’m past the shouting, tantrum, running away part..... there’s nothing wrong that you’re not. You just to grow a little more. Experience the world a little more....”

Was he just making this worse!? It felt like it...

Guest mik3la
“you’re out? Just like that? Wow. Fai must have meant shit to you then. Probably best you leave him alone if you can throw everything away so easily.”

no....that's not what i've meant ... i ... i love him ... he means to much to me ...

"That's not it ... i do care for him ... and a lot ... and seeing him that hurt ... because of me ... it hurt too much" he said sobbing looking at the ocean trying to breath again even if it was still hurting.

"I did listen and very clearl..ly" he said but his words broke when the other pulled him in his arms. He was frozen but then he hide his face into his chest, clinging his hand on his back, grabbing the fabric of the robe.

"I don't want to give up ... but it hurts too damn much" he admitted still keeping his face hidden in his chest.

why him hugging me feels so comfy....he doesn't like or care about me....then why is he here...probably because of Fae....

"You still don't get it either ..." he said pushing himself away from the embrace taking a deep breath. "I ... I love Fae ... i've fallen in love with him and ... seeing him hurt because of what i did ...and on top of that you saying you don;t like me when you acted so nice and all ... it hurt ... i felt ... used ...actually used ... especially by you" he said looking him in the eye frowning.

"You said you don't like me and care less .... and now you're here but not because you wanted it" he took another deep breath. "But because you were ask by the person you like" he added lowering his gaze, closing his eyes feeling tired of crying. His heart was still hurting but he kind of got used to it.

"I tried to accept the whole idea of all of us together ... i even ... " he grabbed his the others robe tighter. "I even started to like you but ... you never consider the others feelings for you .... You only see your interest .... that makes you selfish"

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy quirked a brow, “it’s not really just because of you.... it’s.... because of us. Or maybe even more me....” he knew that. He’d pulled away!

He let Winston push away only to frown at each word. “Woah! Hold up there. I never said I don’t like you or don’t care about you. And I certainly wasn’t using anyone!” Cass frowned. “Pretty sure I repeatedly said I do like you. I like you both.... but.... I need to protect myself too....? I mean....” he frowned, not sure how to explain his thoughts without hiring Winston more.

Slowly, he nodded. He felt the other grab his robe. “Maybe I am selfish.” He agreed. “But I wasn’t trying to hurt either of you, honestly.... and....” he cleared his throat. “I do want to be with you both. I do. But....” and it’s was a big but it seemed. “I don’t think you’re ready for that actually means Winnie. And that’s fine and normal. You’re like Fai in so many ways. He always knew what he wanted too..... knew his feelings..... but I wanted him.... want you.... to have the chance to live. Because I feel it... the pull between them three of us.... but you’re.... and I’m not saying you’re a kid.... but you’re too young for this. You need to grow a little, experience more.... you know? Not be.... trapped.”

Guest mik3la

Winston frown at what the other started to tell him not making much of a sense. you like me ... like us but ... you prefer to let us in the world to experience than ...be with us? hows that better?

He was getting even more confused and all his babbling wasn't making any sense for him. he covered Cass's mouth with his other hand sighing. Wiping his tears with his other hand he looked back up at Cass still holding his hand over his mouth.

"You talk to much ... you know that?" he smiled amused by the others attempt. "And yes ... you're very selfish. You say you like us but ... because we're to young you want to give up on us so that we can see the world. But what if we don't want it?" he said not taking his hand away. He had to tell all that was on his mind before he would chicken.

"I know what the world is. I have three older brothers ... I've seen them all .... My oldest brother even told me that it was to risky this thing but ... but i still wanted it ... You're the one that doesn't see it. The thing you're searching for all your life is not always the thing is good for you" he took another deep breath.

"Waiting for something you might loose it in the end... Didn't that happened when you saw me and Fae together? Thinking you will lose that? I'm just saying that ... i know we may be young and foolish and i can be a pain in the ass sometimes but it looks to me that you are the foolish one thinking you're doing us a favor by wanting us to see the world" he said taking his hand away from his mouth lowering his eyes.

"Sorry again for causing so much trouble with my behavior" he said wanting to push away, letting go of the others robe.