(Private RP) Fairy Dreams <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest mik3la

Winston blushed even more when he realised that Cass wasn't talking exactly about the kiss and all , but that he was the one that was thinking about it all that time. he tricked me

Sitting on the chair he looked curiously when Cass leaned above him to kiss Fae, feeling the little Fae's grip on his shoulder, feeling the grip pretty tight. The kiss made him blush again but he was thankful that Fae was starting to do his hair.

As soon as he finished he looked in the mirror and saw that he had matched flowers with Cass. He started laughing.

"This will be fun" he said taking a deep breath, preparing himself for weird questions.

"But guess it will all be fine" he said more for himself. he had to calm down. There was no problem in to be in a threesome. Yes it was rare but damn it. He will enjoy it.

He turned and bend over the chair with his knee on it to leaned to Fae catching his neck pulling him closer to kiss him passionately. "Thank you for the glow up. I'll wait our first dance together" he said winking at the boy waiting to see Cass's move.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I’m looking forward to it.” He said honestly to Winston.

Cassidy didn’t mind them dancing together. He’d even encourage it. Didn’t mean he didn’t plan to dance with them too.

“I’ll match too.” Fai offered gently. “Just blame me and say it’s my favourite flower today. No one will question it if you don’t act like it’s a big deal. Or we just say Branwen and Kaido liked these flowers and were their help today. Pretty pictures that flow?” Fai didn’t care what people thought. He was happy for Winston to say what he needed to feel comfortable though!

Going to the mirror he started to style his hair just like Winston’s but the opposite direction. He added the flower and the glitter then declared himself done. “Okay! All done. I think Kaido has started to worry he’s going to be late though.” He chuckled.

“I’ll go get Bran’s crown.” Cassidy winked and left them alone.

“You okay?” Fai asked Winston. “That box is for Kaido. You need to look after it Mr.Crownbearer.” He winked.

Guest mik3la

He looked at Fae as he was finishing his hair, being mesmerized by his beauty.

He blinked a few times being brought back to reality smiling. Was he day dreaming just now? He laughed.

"Yes i'm fine ... just amazed by how good looking you are right now" he said honestly, leaning to kiss him quickly, turning to take the hat.

"Understood, no worries" he said smiling.

They all went downstairs where the two pigeons were all lovey.

"You guys ready?" said Kaido seeing all three of them in the living room, shifting up, holding Bran's hand starting to feel nervous. let the party start it

Guest syaoran-puu

“You’re looking beautiful too.” Fai smiles, bumping him. “Admit it. So is Cassidy.” He winked.

Fai nodded and headed down to join the others. “I’m ready.”

Branwen kissed Kaido’s cheek then looked to his brother. “Thank you, you’ve really helped me today Fai.”

“No need to thank me. Honestly.” Fai smiled softly.

Cassidy came down with the second crown box.

Branwen noticed the matching flowers but didn’t comment. Cute. “Come on then, let’s get going.” He led Kaido out, kissing him again. “Oh, and I’m allowed to be cheesy.” He winked. “Especially where you’re concerned.” Another kiss before he took off into the air. He spun them in the air, his wings out and proud as he held his mate close.

Guest mik3la

Winston didn't say anything. He didn't want to admit it cause then, he would change his attitude towards Cass.

would that be a bad thing to do?

He had to be careful with what he was caring and leave those thoughts for later.

Once they were out, they spread their wings and flew to the hall that they had it booked for the event. He could see other fairies all dressed up heading there too, other being already there , waiting for them. It was still early.

Landing at the hall, he was amazed by all the arrangements.

"wow, this looks amazing" said Winston still amazed.

Kaido landed as well along side with Bran , still holding hands. He was too amazed by everything, squeezing Bran's hand in his pulling him closer

"This is amazing" he whispered .

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen winked at Kaido and guided inside. There was so much beauty in here. Just like a human wedding there were pews and rows of benches on either side of an aisle. “We’ll walk down here together soon. Winston and Cassidy will meet us at the bottom with the crowns.” He stroked his cheek. “Shall we go back out and talk to our guests?”

Fai smiled to Winston. “Shall we go put the crown at the front so it doesn’t get damaged?”

Guest mik3la

Kaido looked at the arrangements not able to take his eyes away from them. This was magical.

He nodded and fallowed the other, holding his arm as they walked back out to talk with their guests and try to be as friendly as possible, wanting all of them to feel good at this event. He was still nervous but having Bran by his side helped him cope with everything.

Winston looked at Fae and nodded smiling, fallow him to the front, carefully placing the box with the crown.

"Whoever did the arrangements here did a great job" he said still looking around admiring the whole place.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai led him to the front. Smiling, “they did, didn’t they?”

“Why thank you. It’s nice to be appreciated.” Cassidy was stood at the front, sorting something out as he put the crown down on a chair. “Just put the box on the other chair. No one will touch it.” He offered approaching them both. “So..... later? Shall we go to Fai’s to talk?”

Fai looked to him and blushed. Talk sounded like something else..... or was that just his dirty mind? “Eh.... o-okay.....”

“Relax. Just talk.” Cass winked. “Winnie?”

Guest mik3la

Winston looked surprised when he heard that Cass did everything. no way...he did the arrangements? Damn...he's good

"In that case i must congratulate you for your hard working. The place looks amazing. Never thought you'd be behind all this" he said as he moved the box with the hat on the chair Cass was indicated.

He looked back at Cass and Fae as he got closer. why does that sounds like something more, that thought only made his heart pound in his chest and made him swallow hard.

"Yeah ... sure...i guess" he said shrugging blushing a little at his own thought of thinking so far. he meant just talk...nothing more...damn it calm down

Kaido was already a little dizzy of meeting and greeting all the guests..He couldn't remember half of them already but he tried his best to be polite as always, wanting to make Bren proud of him. Proud of the fact that he could socialize with everyone.

Music started playing making Winston look around curiously.

"It's starting?"

Guest syaoran-puu

“Thanks? I do take my job seriously you know. Of course, this was a gift for Kaido and Branwen. I did it after I dropped Fai off yesterday.” Cassidy shrugged gently, smiling. “I have had a lot of practice.”

“Okay. Good. Let me know when you boys have had your fill of the party and are ready to leave.” He winked and moved to mingle with a few of his and Bran’s older friends.

Fai smiles to Winston. “Everyone will take their places now the music has started.” He kissed his cheek. “I’ll go take a seat. You should get into place.” He touched his cheek with his hand then pulled away to take his place. His wings fluttered happily behind him.

Branwen smiled as everyone headed in to take their seat, not wanting to see Kaido her nervous he pulled him close and started to dance with him outside. He spun him. Soon they’d walk down the aisle. Complete the ceremony. Share their vows and live happily ever after! “Are you happy, Kaido?”

Guest mik3la

Winston nodded and took his place waiting for the brides to walk the ale and make their vows.

He looked on the other side of the room where Cass was sitting waiting just like him. He blushed slowly for gazing at him for too much, eventually turning his face to the entrance.

Kaido laughed, or better said, giggled when Bran started to dance with him.

"I am " he said gazing in his eyes feeling his heart pounding in his heart. "This is just perfect" he said hugging him tight, taking a deep breath.

"I love you Bran" he said kissing him softly. "You don't have to say it back. I don't mind" he said quickly. "I'm just happy to be with you here"

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy was oblivious to Winston looking at him. He was too busy worrying about things and nervous that things he had planned would fall apart. This wasn’t like him! He wasn’t shy about sharing his body, sex was just second nature and lovely. Yet.... he was planning to wait.... to take two virgins to his bed? One he’d been refusing for ten years! Yet.... what could he do....

Branwen smiled. He liked seeing Kaido look so free and so happy.

“Oh babe. You’ve ruined my surprise.” He grinned and pulled him in close. “I was going to say it in our vows. Declared it to everyone in the room.” Branwen leaned in and kissed him, breathing against his lips. “I love you, Kaido.”

Guest mik3la

Kaido was speechless. Hearing those words coming out of Bran's mouth had him freeze and shock.

He started smiling even more happy than he was before, jumping in his arms and kissing him passionately. He just couldn't believe it. "I don't care.... you said it just to me now....you can say it later too" he said super happy.

Taking his hands he grin and pulled him to the door.

"Let's do this babe cause i want you all for myself as soon as possible" he whispered nuzzling his neck and stopped as the doors opened and they entered, walking the ale till the top.

Taking a deep breath he looked at Bran, still filled with emotions from before when he told him he loved him. He just couldn't believe it. He was on the verge of crying of happiness but he was holding in, holding his hand in his firmly.

Winston look at them both and was touched by how they were looking at each other. He took a moment to sneak a peak at Fae and then back at Cass that was a little stressed out. More than usual. that's strange...he always seemed the though cold guy....never saw him this tense

Guest syaoran-puu

“Yes I did. I’ve never said it to anyone before.” Branwen admits with a smile.

He stole one more kiss and nodded, “yes. Let’s do this. I’m more than ready to show you off for all to see!” Bran meant it too.

Arm in arm he walked Kaido down the aisle. He saw their friends, family and fellow fairies gathered around them. But the most important walked beside him as his equal. Kaido. His previous mate.

Cassidy relaxed as he saw his friend. Today was his day. Branwen deserved this happiness. He could sort his own stuff out later!

He winked to Bran. Fai smiled widely at them all from the audience.

There was dust and magic then a beautiful female all white from her hair to her dress to her shoes stood before them. “Welcome fairy folk. We’re gathered here today to add two new names to our book of mates.” She smiled. “Branwen of the Wood nymphs and Kaido of the Wind nymphs. Congratulations my dears.”

Branwen squeezes Kaido’s hand tenderly as stood before the mistress of the fae.

“Shall we begin?” She smiled politely.

Guest mik3la

Taking a deep breath Kaido took the initiative wanting to start first.

"I'll go first then" he said smiling taking another deep breath.

"The love you've shown me is beyond anything my childhood self could dream of.

It's heartwarming, genuine, fierse .... sometimes all at once"

He took another deep breath keeping his eyes on the man in front of him.

"Because of you, I laugh, I smile and I dare to dream more than I ever have. Thank you for the miracle of you. You are, and always will be, the love of my life, my soulmate, my person

I love you Branwen"

He smiled nervously keeping his tears in his eyes.

Winston was even more touch by those words than he ever was by anything. would i ever get to find my soulmate and be so in love like this?

He looked at Fae and at Cass feeling his heart eke.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen smiled at each word, squeezing Kaido’s hands as he accepted each word into his very soul. His mate was such a bright and shining light. Utterly gorgeous.

I am a very lucky fairy.

”I have searched for my mate for so many years. I could never picture their face. I could never figure out their feel or their scent. Then I found you. In a moment you changed everything. Turned my world upside down and made me live for the first time.”

He chuckled softly, reaching to touch Kaido’s cheek tenderly.

”I promise to be only yours forever. To be loyal and faithful and committed. I can’t promise that we won’t fight but I can promise I will listen.” He winked, ”Once my hot head has calmed down. But always know and never doubt that you are such a gift to me Kaido. My reward after years of searching and you are perfect. Beautiful inside and out. I am a very lucky fairy.”

Branwen chuckled softly and indicated that Cassidy should move closer. ”And I will love and cherish you for the rest of our days. Do you accept this gift? Branwen turned and pulled out a beautiful crown, the flowers of soft pink, light blue and white hues. All delicate and dainty. Fresh and scented. Branwen had wanted something to highlight his mates beautiful. ”Do you accept me as I am? As your mate?”

He held it out, waiting for an answer.

FE47-CB58-3664-4-A76-8-E32-EC59-CE7-C3-C79.jpg

Guest mik3la

As those words sank deep in his soul he could feel a few tears falling his cheek but he ignored them as he was crying because of happiness. And there he was, remembering how he didn't wanted this even. If he wouldn't had done it, he would had regret it for the rest of his life.

He chuckle and laughed at the fight part, knowing that both of them were stubborn, but listen carefully further keeping his eyes locked to his. It was like there was no one else there.

He looked at Cass and the crown the other made gasping in surprise covering his mouth. It was beautiful. More beautiful than his. His heart melted like a jello in the sun.

"I do" he chuckled laughing and crying. "I do accept you dummy" he said laughing waiting for the crown to be place on his head.

"I too have a gift for you" he said turning to take the crown from Winston who got the message before everything and was now giving him the crown which was beautiful. That's what Winstong thought. He was starting to wonder what flowers would his have, or Fae's crown, even Cass crown. What would they be like.

Kaido took the crown, thanking Winston and turned to Bran.

"I know is not as beautiful as yours and ... is not much but ... would you accept this gift along with me as your the person who will drive you mad, insane, crazy but above all, make you feel loved, you mate?" he bite his lip.

il_794xN.1813723644_1s2c.jpg

Guest syaoran-puu

“Nonsense. It’s the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen.” Branwen smiled honestly and lowered his head. “Of course I accept you. My precious mate.”

He was beyond happy!

The mistress smiled kindly. She waited for Branwen to be wearing his crown too before he took their marked hands and held them together. “It is my privilege to welcome you as mates.” She waved her hand and a book appeared, floating beside them. He pulled a quill pen out of thin air also. “Please sign your name in the book of mates.”

Branwen winked at Kaido as he wrote ‘Branwen’ in lovely cut I’ve writing before holding the pen to Kaido too.

Guest mik3la

Being bewitched by everything that was going on Kaido just blushed feeling happy that Bran liked the crown that he made it.

As he took the pen and sign the book of mate he felt his heart almost bursting out of his chest.

Winston on the other hand, though being happy for those two, he couldn't stop thinking about him Fae and Cass. Would he end up with one of them or non? Would he ever find his soulmate? He couldn't stop looking at Fae and Cass. Both of them looked so beautiful that he didn't know how he ended up in that trio and what the hell he was going to do.

After the book was sign he hold Bran's hands together, as they got the blessing and could now finally kiss. Kaido melted into Brans arms, tilting his head so that he could reach his lips, kissing him softly.

Winston blushed looking at those two, quickly looking a different way.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen happily kissed him now. Sealing their promises. The tension in his body was electric! He couldn’t claim he was unhappy with what life had given him! Kaido was gorgeous.

Fai clapped happily. He noticed Winston looking away.... was he okay? He couldn’t help his eyes wandering to Cassidy... only to gasp! He was looking! At him! He blushed brightly and looked down. Am I really considering this?

The room lit up as Branwen and Kaido walked out together and across the way to the party room. Slowly he rose and looked towards Winston and Cassidy once more. Heart giddy.... was it wrong to want them both this badly?

Guest mik3la

Winston started clapping his hands as those two love birds finally kissed and walked back out, only to land his eyes on Fae but he wasn't looking at him, he was looking at Cass and so was Cass. why do i feel left out?

His heart eke again turning to take the crown box folding it up so that he could carry and leave it somewhere near the new couple back at the tables.

Kaido walked out hand in hand with his perfect man. His mate. His love of his life. This day was just two perfect and he felt like a in a dream or actually a fairy-tale. He laughed at that thought.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen led him into the hall, similar flowers from the ceremony room bloomed here. Round tables surrounded with chairs, a dance area and a buffet table.... it was all lovely. Perfect.

“I can’t wait to dance with you.” Bran winked at him, kissing his hand. “Come, lets go get a drink from the bar. What would you like?”

————

Fai spotted Winston moving and smiled as he hurried after him. “That was so pretty! Wasn’t it? Their vows were very sweet.” He giggled excitedly.

Guest mik3la

Kaido nodded and fallowed his mate to the bar looking around.

"I'll go with a a little Champaign. I'm not very good with alcohol" he smiled blushing.

Winston turned to look at Fae then in the distance, to the hall entrance through which the love birds went out.

"Yeah...so beautiful that made me wonder what mine would be" he said more to himself blinking a few time snapping out of it blushing.

"Sorry ... I got carried away .... Let's join them back there" he said pointing the other hall where the tables and alcohol was. He needed some.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai caught Winston’s hand. “Winnie? What’s up? You look...” he wasn’t sure exactly, just... “off?” He frowned, watching him.

“You don’t need to be sorry. You haven’t done anything wrong.” Fai smiled. Thought he was suddenly worried. Why did Winston feel so far away and distant all of a sudden?

———

“Champagne it is.” Branwen winked. “And a jug of orange juice for the table.” He spun Kaido around and led him to the bar. He ordered their drinks as more people started to spill inside. “Quick. Which table do you want?” He laughed.

Guest mik3la

"Hmm? it's nothing" he said turning and touching his cheek. "It's just that this ceremony made me feel ... curious of how it would be for me when i've meat my mate" he shrugged leaning in to kiss his tender lips.

"You don't have to worry. I'm not leaving you just yet. You're still stuck with me" he smiled kissing him one more time winking then pulling him to the other hall.

Kaido looked around and smiled leaning in to whisper. "The one closer to the exit. That way we can sneak out easily and you can ramp me up as you promised" he bit his lip moaning softy into his ear, teasing him.