(Private RP) Fairy Dreams <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest mik3la

The sensation of Bran filling him up made him moan one last time before crashing on the bed, next to him.

He smiled at the compliment, feeling happy that the other liked it. He really was doing his best to be a good mate for him. He really deserved it.

His eyes closed as soon as Bran kissed his forehead. He was starting to enjoy the sex and after good sleep that he had with him. Never thought he would get so lucky that soon in his life.

--------------------------------------------------------

"Don't worry...it is possible that i will fall asleep quick too" he said smiling kissing his forehead turning to look at the movie.

As they watched it Winston was glancing at Fae when he wasn't paying him attention, admiring the guy. this will be a thrilled journey for me.

As the film was just halfway his eyes closed as he fell asleep holding Fae's hand in his.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Oh good.” Fai chuckled. At least it wouldn’t be just him!

Fai watched the film. He let himself relax and just enjoyed the company and the film. He felt Winston drift off. Looking over he smiled at his cute sleeping face and touched his cheek softly before snuggling down to sleep too.

It wasn’t long until sleep claimed him.

————

Branwen grinned at him. Peppering Kaido with kisses before he pulled him close and wrapped his arms around him to sleep. Yawning softly he rested his head against him and fell to sleep with him pressed close.

Guest mik3la

He felt peace and comfort and a relaxed sleep that he enjoyed.

The morning came quickly as the sunlight was brushing over his face, making him frown not wanting to wake up.

He hugged the 'pillow' that he had in his arms which was Fae, nuzzling his neck breathing deep.

When finally he opened his eyes he saw the sleepy face of the guy he liked and smiled.

"Morning sunshine" he mumbled kissing his lips softly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaido streched his arms and body, yawning still half asleep when he saw the sun out it the window. He looked at Bran that was still sleeping feeling jealous that he could still sleep in their important day.

"Wake up sleepy head" he whispered kissing his cheek and half of his lips, tapping lightly Bran's arse.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai yawned and stretched below him. He chuckled and hugged him a moment before sighing and looking to the window. “Morning.... I should head to my brothers. Three long haired fairies will take me a while.” Times like this he was glad he had short hair. “Pretty sure Branwen will feed us. So? You want to come? Or you can chill out here and I’ll collect you when it’s time to go?”

Looking at the screen he saw it had timed out. Good. He didn’t recall much of the movie. But that was okay.

Fai yawned slightly and sat up. His eyes moved to settle on his lightly blue and purple outfit for the day and he smiled. “I can’t wait to finally see my brothers mating ceremony. He’s been after this for so long.” He laughed. Sliding from the bed he headed to the bathroom for his morning relief. He always woke up needing to pee.

————

Branwen grumbled in his sleep and hugged Kaido down. “Five more minutes.” He buried his nose against the others chest and nuzzled it. “Sleepy....”

Still, he smiled. Today was the day! He felt giddy. How couldn’t he be excited!!

He grunted. “Want to shower first or second?”

Guest mik3la

Winston laughed and stretched his back too as he looked at the other.

"You mean two long hair and a short hair. Kaido has short hair" he laughed as the other ran in the bathroom.

"I'll go with you. I would like to see the preparations too" he said getting on his feet leaning on the wall near the bathroom door, waiting for him to be done.

"Do you want something to eat? Want me to make breakfast quickly?"

-----------------------------------------------

He giggled kissing him gently.

"I'll go first and then make breakfast. Thats the least i can do" he smiled nuzzling his nose.

"Nothing big. Just some eggs and bacon" he winked smiling. He made some researches these day's wanting to learn how to cook.

He kissed him one more time and slipped out of his embrace, running in the shower.

Guest syaoran-puu

“It’s longer than mine!” Fai chirped happily. “Therefore it’s long!”

He smiled as he relieved himself and washed up quickly before heading to his clothes wearing nothing but a towel. “Nah. Don’t make anything. Branwen can. Payment for my help.” He winked and started to get dressed quickly.

His wing colour really stood out next to the soft colouring.

———

“Make enough for Cassidy and Fai too.” Branwen stretches and watched him.

Getting out of bed he grabbed his outfit and things he’d need in the bathroom when it was his turn.

Cassidy was already downstairs cooking. He’d filled the Livingroom with banners and balloons. All screaming ‘congratulations’ to the happy couple. He’d also put vases of flowers all over so it smelt nice.

He had eggs, sausages and bacon, hash browns and beans cooking.

Guest mik3la

"O-Ok" he said blinking a few times when he saw the other walking out of the bathroom half naked with only a towel around him. That wasn't helping him at all.

And along that, his wings were just even more beautiful than he remembered. Silently he got closer to the boy touching his back tracking down his spine. The other he rested on Fae's shoulder and placed a kiss on the back of his neck.

"You're so beautiful" he whispered kissing his shoulder this time.

"I'm really lucky to have meat you" he said hugging him, smiling.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaido moved quickly with his shower dressing a robe and running downstairs towards the kitchen wanting to make breakfast but apparently Cass had done it already.

"Wow ... you're up? And made breakfast?" he said surprised looking at the food.

"What's gotten into you" he asked smiling drinking a glass of water.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Not every day your best friend finds his mate and has a ceremony. This is my gift to you.” Cassidy smiled, “well, part of it.” He winked.

“Take a seat. Just chill out and relax. We’ve got you. I’m sure Fai will be here soon too. Is he bringing the crown box for you?” Cassidy knew Kaido had done his crown with Fai.

———-

Fai laughed, “tickles!” He looked back at the other and smiled. “Thank you. Most think Bran is better but I always liked my wings. They’re similar to my mums.” He looked at them and shrugged. “Now go get dressed! We can’t be late!” He laughed.

Turning he stole a kiss and pushed Winston away so he could get dressed.

Guest mik3la

Kaido smiled sitting at the table. He felt , happy. It was really starting to feel like part of the family. Now Cass doens't seemed that bad after all. He just act bad. He laughed at his thought but started eating. "Thank you"

"Hmm? Oh...yeah...He helped me finish it. Hope he doesn't forget it" he said thinking about it.

------------------------------------------

Winston laughed at his reaction and the way he pushed him away so that he could dress. It was funny and he was enjoying it too much. wonder how his body would feel on mine...no...stop it...now is not the time

Shaking his head, he turned to his backpack and took out his costume. It was in shades of blue and white with small crystal drops of water.

It didn't took him long to dress. He messed his hair a little, as it was short and didn't had much to do to it.

"I'm all set"

- - - Updated - - -

Kaido smiled sitting at the table. He felt , happy. It was really starting to feel like part of the family. Now Cass doens't seemed that bad after all. He just act bad. He laughed at his thought but started eating. "Thank you"

"Hmm? Oh...yeah...He helped me finish it. Hope he doesn't forget it" he said thinking about it.

Winston laughed at his reaction and the way he pushed him away so that he could dress. It was funny and he was enjoying it too much. wonder how his body would feel on mine...no...stop it...now is not the time

Shaking his head, he turned to his backpack and took out his costume. It was in shades of blue and white with small crystal drops of water.

It didn't took him long to dress. He messed his hair a little, as it was short and didn't had much to do to it.

"I'm all set"

- - - Updated - - -

"I'm all set"

Guest syaoran-puu

“He won’t forget it. If he does? I’ll go get it while Fai does your hair. So don’t worry about it. Nothing is going wrong today.” Cassidy winked at Kaido before dishing things up.

Branwen came down and rubbed his hands greedy. “Oh Cassidy! I knew you cared.” He teased and wrapped himself around Kaido from behind. He kissed his cheek then released him and sat beside him instead. “Fai here yet?”

“Not yet. I’m sure he will be soon. He always seems to know when the bacon is done.” Cassidy laughed.

——-

Fai was ready too. He chuckled and styled his hair as he headed to the door. “Come on then.” He laughed as he closed up and flew towards his brothers house.

Fai landed outside and didn’t knock, he never did. “Hey! Morning everyone. Oh! I smell bacon!” He ran over to the table and grabbed a slice, humming as he ate it.

“Told you.” Cassidy snickered, but he quirked a brow. “Nice of us to join us too, Winnie.” Had they spent the night together? But he’d seen Winston delivered home. He glanced at their hands. No mark. Maybe they’d just met up early?

Guest mik3la

He smiled a little still confuse at Cass confidence but he decided just to enjoy the day and not ask other unnecessary questions.

As soon as Bran joined he giggled at the affection the other gave him. This felt so nice.

Just right after he said that about Fae and bacon the entry door open and Fae was greeting them with a big smile on his face along with Winston.

"Hey...Winston, you made it" he said getting up and hugging the kid.

"You ask me to be here so here i am" he said smiling. "Hey there Branwen....Cass" he nodded his head as a salute, hatting that the other was still using the nickname Fae has given him. But he decided to ignore the feeling. He accepted the fact that there was something between all of them so he had to stop hating the guy even if it was still bugging him a little.

"Fae .... please tell me you didn't forgot the crown" said Kaido quickly catching his hand. That was the most important think in this whole event. Yes, he could work on a new one as quickly as possible but it would take too long to finish it.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Sit and help yourself, I made plenty of food.” Cassidy winked. He looked towards Branwen. “Let me know when you want the crown from my room. Yeah? I’ve still got it. Just in case you’ve forgotten.”

“Thanks Cass, I know you do. I’m not that crazy yet.” Branwen leaned on the table and watched Kaido with his brother. He liked having his family around him. He looked to Winston, “so we meet again.” He winked. “You still behaving yourself?” He teased lightly.

Cassidy just laughed. “Definitely behaving.” He winked again, remembering the beach and the handjob.

Fai chuckled, coping softly to sooth Kaido. “In a hat box, in my bag.” He took the bag off and offered it to him. “We could have just sent someone to go fetch it if I had forgotten it. Relax. So....” he ran his fingers through Kaido’s hair. Do you want me to do a braid from the front.... to the nape at the back on the opposite side? Help accentuate your face and the crown? Or do you want me to slick it all back?” He asked with a smile.

Guest mik3la

Winston sat at the table looking at Cass still not believing that this guy yesterday did all that. His thoughts were interrupted by Bran , asking him if he behave which made him blush a little. better not know any info of any kind

"Yes sir" he said automatically but then he laughed feeling embarrassed. "Yeah Branwen. You don't have to worry about me" he said throwing a small glance at Cass. he is the devilish one

Kaido breath deep trying to calm his nerve. He thought about what Fae asked and he decided to make something different.

"I'll like the braid on the side. That sounds interesting" he said smiling taking his hand. "Let's go to my room. I still have to change. Apparently i'm lazy" he laughed dragging him towards the stairs.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai looked longingly at the food but went with Kaido. He’d not argue with the man on his big day! “The braid will look nice on you.” In the bag he’d packed a few other things too, mostly to help get everyone’s hair just right.

“You’re not lazy though. He set the bag on the bed, carefully pulling out the crown then the rest of his stuff. “Just... eh.... we need a dining room chair.” Fai smiled. “Will you go fetch one while I set up?”

Branwen smirked then looked at Cassidy then back. Interesting. “How was your date with Fai? Was it different to the one with Cassidy?” He asked, not knowing anything but fishing for information.

Guest mik3la

"Yeah sure. I'll get that" said Kaido trying to move fast.

"Sorry guys, need this" he said taking a chair but then thought about the kid upstairs and he took a plate of food too. "Need this too" he smiled and moved back up.

"Got you also this Fae" he said placing the food plate near him, knowing he was hungry. He could snatch something while doing his hair. He didn't mind. He didn't want to see him grumpy or hungry.

Winston panicked at the question, images of them three on the beach popping back up. "Nothing different...Only a pain in the ass guard" he said looking at Cass, hopping the other wasn't going to tell anything more. "We tried to ignored him most of the time" he said shrugging. That was what he tried at first but the guy kept getting closer to them.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Ah! So Cass did crash your date.” Branwen looked over at Cass and quirked a brow at him. “Why did you crash my brothers date?”

Cassidy looked good Winston, “thanks Winnie.” He smirked and shrugged to Branwen. “Curiosity.” He wasn’t about to tell anyone else the truth. He’d told Winston and Fai. That was enough.

“Oh. Curious. You’re full of bullshit.” Branwen argued.

Cassidy shrugged. He didn’t have to explain himself.

———-

Fai smiles and looked at the food. “It looks nice. Thanks for grabbing it for me.” He hummed gently. “Now! Let’s get you all dolled up and ready to face the day.” Fai started to brush his hair. It was a nice colour. He matched Branwen well and that made Fai happy.

Guest mik3la

Winston shrugged at Cass not knowing what else could have said. He wasn't going to tell exactly what happened. He wasn't that crazy.

"Just kidding. He was like a guardian. But he did treat us with food, so i guess i have to give him some credit for that" he said lowering his eyes, feeling like he was blushing again as he remembered what happened on the beach.

"Where is the bathroom?" he asked politly. He needed to water his face so that he could calm his nerves down.

Having Branwen asking him all those questions and Cass standing there looking at him made him a little nervous.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"You're most welcome" he said standing still so that Fae could do his magic hair dressing.

"So...how was your date with Winston so far? I see you guys really close"

Guest syaoran-puu

“I just walked Fai home after work and treated the pair to chips. No big deal.” He laughed. Cass wasn’t embarrassed, but he had no intention of telling Branwen the details.

“Oh. The downstairs toilet is just over there.” Cass pointed. “Feel free too use it.” He smiled.

Branwen just quirked a brow but didn’t comment. Maybe the plan had worked?

————

“Oh.... eh....” he smiled shyly. “Winnie is nice. We had fun on our dates. We had a sleepover last night and watched ghostbusters. Well, not much watching I think we both fell asleep pretty quickly.” Fai chuckled. He had Kaido sit as he started to braid the guys hair. “Is Winston going to hold the crown box until it’s time to put it on Branwen’s head? Or do you have someone else in mind?”

Guest mik3la

Winston nodded in sign of thanks and went quickly in the bathroom washing his face with cold water. Why was he so affected by Cass's gaze and why was he thinking at what happened yesterday and how his kiss felt?

He needed to calm his heart rate down or else he was going to either be made fun or tortured by Branwen with questions.

-------------

"Really? I'm supper happy for you" he said tapping his hand in his hair.

"Well, since you're with your brother I guess he will hold the crown for me. He is the only from my side" he shrugged.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Doesn’t mean anything without....” Fai shrugged. There was no escaping the lack of mate mark.... it was a real possibility. More failures than successes.

Fai let his eyes wander to the beautiful mark on Kaido’s hand. “I think he’s asking Cassidy actually. But I’ll be in the audience and cheering for you both.” He promised.

————

Branwen looked at Cassidy’s smile. “I know that look.” He quirked a brow. “If you’re really going to do it..... just.... take care of Fai’s feelings.”

Cassidy looked to Branwen and nodded. “Of course.” He meant it too. He wasn’t planning to hurt Fai or Winston. It might just be a little fun. But he wasn’t planning to hurt him.

Guest mik3la

"If you want you can carry the crown for me together with Winston" he said catching his hand.

"You are my family now too" he said smiling turning to look at him.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Winston dry his face and returned to the others.

"Is there something to drink?" he felt like his throat was dry and he needed to hydrate a little.

"When will the guests come?" he asked curiously looking at the time.

He didn't want to be alone with those two for too long.

come on Fae .... please come back or take one of hem off my back

Guest syaoran-puu

“No. It’s fine. I can’t do that. You only need Winston.” Fai smiles. “I won’t be left out or anything. Don’t worry.” He offered.

He pinned the hair in place and covered it with hair spray to hold it. “There. Do you need help getting your robe on? I’d hate for you to destroy my master piece.” Fai laughed.

————

Branwen nodded to the jugs and bottles by the sink. “Help yourself to a drink.”

Cassidy answered the rest, “a couple of hours. Fai still has Brans and my hair to do.” He watched Winston. He looked stiff and awkward. Ashamed? Embarrassed? Or maybe just uncertain without Kaido or Fai around? Cass knew he’d have to work on that. “

“We’ll leave for the hall about..... what time was it Bran?” Cassidy teased.

Branwen pushed him playfully, “git.” He rolled his eyes and looked to Winston. “It starts about ten thirty. We have the ceremony and the party. We rented out the hall so we didn’t have to deal with the noise or mess.”

“In other words, so they can sneak back home to fuck without interruption.” Cassidy laughed. “Ompth.” He was hit again which only made him laugh more.

Branwen just shrugged. Cass wasn’t wrong.

Guest mik3la

Kaido looked in the mirror and was delighted by the view of his hair.

"This looks amazing" he smiled happy turning to hug the other.

"I can dress myself. I've bought the robe with a zipper. It's more practical that way" he said winking at the other.

"You can go and rest a little before you take the next one. There is still time"

---------------------------------

Winston poured himself a glass of juice. He didn't want to drink alcohol. At least not this early.

He listen carefully those two and laugh along with them. Cass do seems different when he's around his friends

He blushed a little when Cass mention why they have rent a hall, drinking again from his glass.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I’m glad you like it.” Fai smiles, honestly pleased.

A blush covered his face. Oh! A zipper because... easier.... Fai was well aware that his brother and Kaido did that.... had that.... the mark proved that.

He chuckled sitting down and taking the food. “I’ll grab some food and then take the next person.”

————

Cassidy and Branwen teased each other as they ate. Years of being together made it easier.

“Come on Winnie. Join us.” He offered softly.

Guest mik3la

Kaido smiled and went to the bathroom to dress up so that he can be all set up for the event, leaving Fae to have his treat silently.

--------------------------------------------------------

"Join you to what?" he asked confused not understanding the question.

"i cannot make shenanigans with you guys. You know each other for all your life... I'm new to this" he said looking at Bran and after at Cass still confused.