(Private RP) Fairy Dreams <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy smirked. “True. But you can still sit with us and laugh. I can tell you some stories about this one. About Fai too?” He enticed.

Branwen grinned. “Oh I know plenty of stories about Fai.” He chuckled. “What do you want to hear.... Winston?” He enticed.

Fai ate up, he looked over when the other came back and smiled. “You look lovely.”

Guest mik3la

Winston looked puzzled. What could he ask about him?

"I dont know I should ask. Like....what does he like in general. How was he as a child"

He couldnt think about much at that moment.

---------

"Thank you" he said blushing.

"This is all you doing. The hairstyle really does the thing" he winked.

"I should get your brother to come so that you can finish him too" he said smiling going after Bran.

"Honey...come, you're next" he shouted from the stairs wanting to wait there and make it a surprise.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen chuckled. “Fai used to follow Cass around all the time. He used to beg him to show him the trick.”

Cassidy laughed, “he loved watching that, didn’t he? I almost forgot. He would fiddle around and trip over everything. We used to spend a lot of time just keeping him safe.”

Bran nodded, “yeah. He was so clumsy. He grew up much more elegant though.”

“That’s true.” Cassidy offered.

Bran heard Kaido and got up, “excuse me.” He headed your stairs.

Cassidy took this chance to pull Winston close, he winked at him before stealing a kiss. “Hello.” He hummed against his lips.

Meanwhile Branwen gasped and then grinned. “Wow. You look.... just wow Kaido.” He touched his mates cheek and leaned in. “I so want to fuck you right now. You are so hot!”

Guest mik3la

Cass know so many things about Fae but that's only fair cause he was around him and i just arrived in his life

He looked towards the stairs when he heard someone calling and quickly assumed that it was Kaido cause Bran jumped right away.

He never expected what happened after. He didn't expect the kiss and instantly placed his hands on Cass's chest. he is wide, he blinked a few times blushing.

"W-What are you doing? They could get back" he said quickly, trying to push him away so that he could escape but he was trapped. He was way bigger than him.

-------------------------------------------------

Kaido blushed as soon as Bran saw him and got closer. He never thought that he would affect him that much.

"Keep that beast till after the event" he teased biting his lip sighing.

Bran had an effect on him too cause his entire body tremble with desire and getting hot.

Guest syaoran-puu

“So?” Cassidy offered. “Fai doesn’t mind and no one else opinion matters. So. Just let me kiss you then I’ll let you go.” He winked and stroked his cheek. “What do you say?”

——

Branwen smiled and sealed their lips for a deep kiss. “I’ll enjoy devouring you later.” He promised. Squeezing his arse. “I plan to reclaim you multiple time tonight. Be prepared.”

Guest mik3la

"The others oppinion matter to me. They know i'm with Fae...They don't know about ....all three of us" he said blushing even more.

is he for real?

His heart was pounding in his chest making him breath hard.

"Fine...but then you'll let me go..." he frowned and lifted himself on his tiptoes and kissed the guy, keeping his eyes closed, holding a grip on Cass's shirt.

------------------------------------------------------

He moaned softly in the kiss, wanting more, but there wasn't the place nor the time to do something like that.

"I'll be waiting for that" he teased winking at him as he took him in the room.

"Got your brother" he said as they entered the room. "I'll go keep the other two company. Hope Cass won't scare Winston too much.

Guest syaoran-puu

“So, if they told you that you couldn’t have us both. That it’s wrong and horrible. You’d deny yourself?” Cassidy offered carefully.

“Don’t be ashamed.” Cassidy smiled victorious before pressing into the kiss. His tongue exploring a moment just because he could. His hand moved to hold Winston’s a moment.

————

Fai smiles at his brother and sits him down. “As we discussed?”

“Yep!” Bran turned and winked at Kaido. “All eyes will be on you today Kaido. Just wow.” He chuckled. “Do your magic, Fai!”

Guest mik3la

He moaned softly in the kiss, leaving him explore his mouth, gripping his shirt harder. His stomach twitched and the feeling went lower to his groin.

How could he made him feel so good?

He felt almost breathless so he had to break the kiss, resting his forehead on Cass shoulder. His body was starting to get hot, still not understanding how the other made him feel that way.

‐----------------

"This is all Fae's doing" he winked at the other. "But you're going to be a hotty too" he smiled heading downstairs to the other.

I just hope they didn't killed themselves already

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy just smiled and stroked his hair. “Winnie. I’ve got you.”

Hearing movement on the stairs, he nuzzled him gently and reluctantly offered; “you should move if you don’t want to be seen. Someone is coming.”

———-

Fai just worked on Branwen’s hair.

“So, Winston and Cassidy?” Bran asked.

“What?” Fai’s body jolted. Fingers stumbling. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“Winston admitted it downstairs.” Bran grinned. “So finally get a chance with Cass? Do you really think he’s your mate?”

“Yes. I always have.” Fai blushed.

“And Winston?” Branwen asked.

“I really like him too....” Fai blushed more.

Guest mik3la

Winston looked panicked and move quickly to the table sitting on the chair, playing with some food trying to look bored or something.

"Hey you guys.... What do you think?" asked Kaido making a small pirouette.

"You look great" said Winston smiling still a little nervous.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy wanted to tease Winston but didn’t. He wouldn’t do that right now though. The guy had kissed him. He’d take that for the win right now.

“You look great Kaido.” He smiled gently. “Fai did a great job. What do you think I should do with my hair? Maybe get Fai to braid it? What do think Winston?”

Guest mik3la

"I would cut it" he mumbled a little annoyed on the guy because of the effects he had over him and also on him cause he was so willing giving in. Even if he accepted before it was still hard. He couldnt stop comparing himself with the guy. He was way bigger than him, was hot, had experience and he knew more about Fae than him. What the hell was he still doing there?

He tried to eat something but he couldnt.

"Oh....That would be too much" said Kaido little worried of his answer. He sat at the table trying to eat something and not wonder all day on an empty stomach.

"I think some braids whould look good on you" he smiled. "So, Winston. I spoke with Fae to join the crown carriage with you but he said he'll leave the honor to you. You're my only close friend. Cass will be for Bran and you for me"

"Sure... no worries" he smiled feeling a little more comfortable talking about something else.

"Also....how was the movie last night? Fae told me you guys spend the night together watching a movie. What was it?

Winston tensed a little knowing to well that Cass didnt know anything about it and Kaido just gave him a reason to mock him.

"I dont really remember...I" he started

"We're you guys to busy getting to know eachother?" Kaido teased.

"No-No... I was too tired to pay attention and Fae fell asleep and eventually so did i" he said blushing, moving a little on his seat, feeling Cass gaze on him from behind.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy quirked a brow at that, then shrugged. “If you actually meant it.... I might consider it.” Winston seemed a little like a bitch, hot and cold. Cass wasn’t sure he was enjoying the cold so much.

“Braids it is....” he smiled to Kaido.

He blinked and tried not to react too much. So they’d spent the night together.... but fell asleep watching a film? Interesting but at the same time.... yeah he couldn’t stop looking at Winston right now.

“Sounds like you had a good night....” he said instead, purposefully leaning over the guys shoulder to grab some bacon.

Guest mik3la

Winston chew his lip when he heard the other that he might consider it. he's pissed

Thinking he escape the danger zone of the hair thing he heard the other speak right from near his ear as he bend to take some bacon, which made his body tense and blushing.

Kaido noticed that something was wrong with Winston but he only thought that the other was uncomfortable being near Cass because of what Fae had told him.

"Cass stop teasing him" he said thinking that Cass was only mocking him as he was doing with Fae, not seeing anything suspicious.

Winston took a deep breath trying to get up of the chair. I'll go see if Fae needs anything" he said looking at Cass as he moved the chair to pass him, rushing up the stairs, taking a moment to calm his heart rate. what the hell is wrong with me? did i just pissed him off? that's not good ...he'll get back at me and i'm afraid of what or when he would do something

Shaking his head he went to the room where the others two were.

"Hey guys ... mind if i join you for a little?" he said leaning on the door, trying to act cool.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy let him go, he couldn’t cling to him right now... he had to give Winston space. He just wished he could eradicate the coldness! He knew Winston was nervous about what others thought... but honestly? He needed to get over that! If he didn’t.... this wasn’t going to go well.

Fai looked over and smiled. “Sure. Sit down.”

Branwen quirked a brow at him. “So.... did Cass scare you off?” He asked curiously.

Guest mik3la

He sat on the edge of the bed smiling nervously when Bran questioned him.

"Something like that" he admitted laughing. "But guess i'll survive" he said trying to not think about it anymore.

i still wonder if they will be ok for us three being together

He remained silence, lost in his thoughts.

-----------------------------------------

Kaido looked back at Cass confused.

"Did you do something to the kid to scare him off?" he asked arching a brow, acting like a mother.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy shook his head, “nope.” He looked to Kaido. “He’s just worried about what you’ll think.” Cassidy smirked and shrugged.

“You do look lovely though. Your hairstyle really suits you.” Cassidy offered genuinely.

———

Fai glanced over at him a little worried then focused on the hair. “Do you want some glitter, Winnie? We could put it in both our hair just for a little boast?” He smiled.

Branwen quirked a brow, “I won’t tell Kaido about Cass... but Winston.... if you tell him to slow down or back off. He will.”

Fai listened then glanced to Winston and blushed.

Guest mik3la

Kaido was even more confused. Trying to ignore the compliment.

"Complimenting me now won't work Cass. What did you mean about 'he's worried of what i would think?" he asked confused. did i miss something?

-------------------------------------------------

"i'll like that, thank you" he said about the glitter but then looked confused at Bran and than back at Fae.

"A...W-....What do you mean exactly?" he just hopped it wasn't what he was thinking because then it would make his face so much redder than Fae was now.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Glitter makes everything better.” He grinned. Fai was happy. He wanted Winnie happy too!

“I mean.... you told me he crashed your date. Fai hinted that you had fun together.... so I’m saying.... he will slow down or stop if it’s too much for you Winston.” Branwen didn’t want Winston to misunderstand.

“Leave him alone, Bran.” He smiled at Winston. They’d spoken about it yesterday.

———-

Cassidy shrugged, “just the sleepover yesterday. Didn’t you see his reaction? He was embarrassed and worried what you would think.” Cass offered gently.

He wasn’t about to say anything more. It wasn’t his place.

Guest mik3la

"Oh ... i see" he said laughing.

"I know he's not that bad. I mean ... even if he did crashed our date yesterday he did treat us to food and acted ... nice " he said smiling.

He couldn't admit that he liked what happened yesterday on the beach and that he would like to experience it again. But Cass was a tease sometimes and he didn't want to get too used to the three of them cause it was possible that at some point he will not be in the 'thing' or relationship with them two because of the matting thing.

"But i'll keep that in mind. Thanks for the advice Branwen" he smiled lifting his legs on the bed, keeping them crossed.

"Would you use one hairpin that matches yours?" he asked looking at Faes hair, wanting to have something that he had too.

---------------------------------------------

"Wh-a... I don't mind it ... God, that pore kid" said Kaido thinking that Winston was nervous because of him and the fact that he would get upset or anything.

"That's crazy" he said laughing after sighing. "That kid is to innocent for his own sake" he said drinking from his cup.

"You should go see if Branwen is done cause you're next" he said pointing the room. "There is not much time left and you need to get ready too"

Guest syaoran-puu

“He’s all innocent, like Fai. You know that. He just predicts I will tease him.” Cassidy shrugged, “don’t stress. You won’t be late.” He headed up stairs.

Fai smiled at Winston’s reaction. It seemed things really had settled a little last night. Clearly talking had helped. Good!

“Oh, I was going to leave it as it is but I’d be happy to do something matching to us both. A flower in our hair or something?” He grinned. “You’re done Branwen. It looks lovely.” It was braided with four different braids that curled around the guys head and became one braid over his shoulder. “Winston, will you call Cassidy?”

Cassidy walked in the room. “No need! I’m here. Wow. Looks lovely Branwen.”

Bran stood up and smiled. “Yeah. I’ll leave you three to it.” He winked to Cassidy and headed to see his mate. “Hey beautiful. Have you eaten enough?”

Cassidy sat down and Fai started to Dutch braid his hair from his left temple to his right nape. “Shall I put a flower in your hair too?”

Cassidy smirked, “to match my two favourite boys? Sure.”

Guest mik3la

"Hey baby" he said smiling seeing Bran wrapping a hand around his waist. "Wow ... you look stunning" he said taking a better look at him. "Fae really did a great job, you're too sexy for your sake" he said smiling, pulling him on the chair so that he can sit on his lap.

"I'm going to get pretty jealous because everyone will want to get close to you" he said nuzzling him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Winston blushed at that comment feeling his stomach twitch sending a small chill running down his spine.

He just looked at them both in silence, taking notice of their features and thinking about being in this strange complicated 'relationship'. He couldn't yet understand Cass intentions and why he wanted all of a sudden in but, he will have to try to relax and go with the flow.

Guest syaoran-puu

“No need to be jealous, Kaido. Do you know why?” Branwen smiled. “I’m only coming home with you.” Bran winked. “So if you think they’ll like how I look. That means they’ll be jealous of you! Because I only have eyes for you.” He promised.

Holding him close just because he could. Kaido was his! No one else’s. No one else would get to see what Branwen saw.

———

Fai finished the braid quickly, it wasn’t as complicated as Branwen’s. He grew some flowers, weaving them into hair. “There. All done!” He grinned.

“Your turn Winston.” Fai smiled.

“What do you think, Winnie? Better than chopping my hair off?” He winked. Cassidy wasn’t holding it against him.

“Chop it off?” Fai asked confused, “please don’t. I like it long.” He blushed.

“Don’t worry. I won’t cut it any time soon.” Cass winked. “Though, I might steal more kisses from you both. Winnie tasted delicious at breakfast.”

Guest mik3la

Kaido blushed even more so he tried to hide it by hugging Bran really tight.

"How can you be so cheesy and say things like that" he tightened his hug more.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Winston wanted to comment but he looked more embarrassed remembering his outburst before in the kitchen when he was teasing him.

"I only said that because you teased. I had to get back at you with something" he mumbled looking to the side sitting up so that he could stay on the chair now to leave Fae spread some magic on his hair.

"Stop teasing" he said pushing him away so that he could stay on the chair in front of Fae looking away blushing hard.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Oh? I wasn’t teasing though. I just asked you and Kaido what I should have?” Cassidy laughed. “Or are you talking about the kiss? It was just us. I even told you when to move so we didn’t get caught?” Cassidy shrugged, moving to Fai. “Don’t be jealous.” He leaned in and kissed him too.

Fai gasped in surprise and reached for the chair but ended up holding Winston’s shoulders. It felt.... nice? Being connected to them both.

Cassidy pulled back with a wink. “There. Do your magic before poor Winnie blames me.”

Fai blushed but brushed Winston’s hair. He grew a flower that had vines that acted like a comb. It held his hair in place as he added some glitter. “There. Do you like it?” The flower matched those in Cassidy’s hair, he couldn’t resist.