(Private RP) Fairy Dreams <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai let his smile wobble, “you keep calling me baby....”

Winston liked his touch?

But.... “Do you like Cassidy’s too?” He just needed to know! Needed to figure out if he was wrong and a pervert or something!

“You looked pretty.... when Cass made you cum.” Fai admitted quietly.

———

“You sound surprised? What for?” Cassidy played innocent. Kaido didn’t need to know that he’d asked the other first! Fai wouldn’t have volunteered the information, but he knew how to get Fai talking. The often hyperactive man only seemed shy in the face of love and sex.

Guest mik3la

"Because you're baby to me" he said in a serious voice. " I want to see you happy, to see you laugh and see you sexy" he added and paused for a moment.

"I dont know what it is yet" he said sighing as he was telling the truth. There was a mix of emotions towards the guy that it made him even more confused.

"I cannot deny that there is ....some atraction between us but I still hate the guy" he responded blushing immediately when Fae called him pretty.

"You're kisses kind of helped me there too" he admitted.

-------------

"N-not at all. I just thought ... you guys were upset with one another" he said shrugging still confused but didn't continued anymore.

"Well thenill leave you guys to chat further. I'm going to get ready for bed"

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai blushed at that. Baby? Winston wanted to call him baby?

“Winnie....” he started and frowned. “Would you hate me? If.... if I asked you to.....” he blushed. Pausing a moment and chickening out. “Nevermind. It doesn’t matter. It’s not fair of me to ask. Especially if you hate him.”

Winston hated Cass? So it could never be. I am just a pervert then.

“I should go....” he muttered, defeated. “Ten okay? I have to go do my brothers hair before the ceremony....” safe topic. Stay safe.

————-

Cassidy shrugged, “what can I say. I can be rather charming you know.” He winked.

Branwen tossed a pillow at him. “Leave Kaido alone. You’re banned from teasing him.” He smirked.

Capturing his mates arm he brought him in for a kiss. “You need anything? I could come wash you back and make sure you’re very relaxed.” He winked.

Guest mik3la

"Fae...hold on...what do you want to ask me?" the other made him curious and now he didn't want to tell him anymore.

"Babe come on...say it.... I wouldn't mind no mater what you say" he started saying but the other changed the subject.

He still couldn't understand what the other wanted to ask him which only made him more insecure.

"Yeah, got it. At then but Fae ... don't change the subject. Talk to me please" he tried again to find out what the other wanted to ask him.

"You need to talk to me" he insisted. "Does this have to do with Cass? Did you wanted to ask me something about him?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaido laughed. your charms don't work on me cowboy....my heart already belongs to someone.

"I would like to enjoy the shower this time" he said kissing him softly then winked. "You can join me in bed after" he whispered not wanting the other to hear him, placing a soft kiss on his cheek taking the bags heading upstairs.

"Good night Cass" he shouted from the stairs heading in their room.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai couldn’t seem to say it. He didn’t dare.

He lay down on the bed and curled up, desperate and needy to just.... let go. Why couldn’t he just tell him? Just say the words?

Winston wasn’t willing to let him just get away with it either.... he was insistent!

He swallowed, covering his eyes. Please don’t hate me! “I.....” he whimpered when the words got stuck again. “Would you hate me if I asked you to..... consider accepting Cassidy’s offer? To..... you know? Be.... all three of us....” his face was bright red. “But you hate him....”

———

Branwen smiled at that. “See you soon beautiful.” He winked at him.

Looking to Cassidy he asked bluntly. “What are your plans with Fai?”

“That’s up to Fai.” Cass said simply.

Guest mik3la

Winston blinked a few times hearing the others request and without thinking he started laughing. guess we do are alike

He laughed because he had the same problems and struggles before. And yes he hated him but he was attracted to him at the same time. That's why it was making it so complicated.

"Did you even listen to what i said before? About today's date?" he stopped laughing. "Yeah i hate the guy because he made you wait so many years. But i know what you mean and you don't have to worry" he said sighing.

"Today ... i felt awkwardly ... attracted to Cass too... I couldn't explain it myself either... And i thought that i was getting in between you two...Seeing you so happy and relaxed today at the waterfall made me super happy" he continued leaning on his bed, curling a little.

"Baby ... you're fine... guess we are both perverts" he said laughing, sighing in relief, covering his eyes. so he does like me too... at least i'm happy with that...

-------------------------------------------------------

Kaido finished the shower quite quickly and he was now drying his hair. His conversation with Cass was still popping in his mind making him super curious about the whole dating plan and he was even more anxious of how things worked.

Sitting on the bed with his back against the door.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai chuckled lightly, “it’s strange hearing you call me baby.” He didn’t hate it, no one had ever called him by a nickname or endearment before.... his name was short enough already and he hadn’t dated....

“I liked playing in the waterfall with you both.” Fai smiled to himself.

Only he sat up suddenly and blushed as Winston’s words sank in. “Winnie....” he frowned, tears of relief and stress he hadn’t realised he was holding in started to pour down his face. “You mean that?”

He was a hot mess right now!

———

Bran decided to leave Cassidy to it. He tried to call Fai but the phone was engaged so he texted him. ///Can you do Cassidy’s and Kaido’s hair tomorrow too? I’ll pay you. Say.... come at 7?///

He pushed open the door and smiled at Kaido’s back. He picked up the brush. “Hey beautiful.” Sitting behind him he started to brush the guys hair.

Guest mik3la

He laughed again at his sweet voice. how could i resist that when i'm completely falling for you stupid. He covered his face again blushing at his thought. But that was what he felt towards the other. Even if there were only two dates. He liked the guy a lot.

"Yes Fae ... i mean it" he said making sure the other would understand it already. "As long as you are ok with it and don't feel uncomfortable with it...I don't want to see you sad....i want to see you always smiling dummy" he sigh trying to picture him in that moment. Just by closing his eyes he could see Fae's image.

"You're have to give me a lot of chocolate from now on and as a bonus .... your sweet kisses" he said bluntly, but then again, that was how he felt. He liked kissing him.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh hey" he said smiling seeing Bran coming closer to him. His worries vanished away, not thinking about Fae or Cassy or anyone else.

He let the him brush his hair. It was nice when someone was doing it for you.

"Were you to eager to be here with me or did Cass bored you to death" he teased.

Guest syaoran-puu

Something relaxed in Fai. “Okay....” he blushed softly, but believed him. He had to believe him. He wanted to believe him!

“I didn’t feel uncomfortable earlier....” he blushed. He had liked it.... “besides..... it.... it might be the one chance....” the one chance he had with Cassidy. After ten years of rejection! To finally being wanted was a strange feeling.... a leap he was scared to take alone. But with Winston.... maybe?

Fai laughed at that. “I can do that. Chocolate kisses too.” He rubbed his chest and waited for the giddy feeling to pass.

————

“Always eager to be with you.” Branwen said honestly.

Guest mik3la

"Then you just won the lottery baby ... cause that's all you need to have me" he whispered sighing keeping a dumb smile on his face.

Was he just accepting that threesome 'relationship'? Guess he did. He wasn't going to lose Fae no matter what. He just couldn't get enough of him.

---------------------------------------

"Hmm" he turned quickly pushing him on the bed sitting on top of him. The robe got lose and was falling half of his shoulder, revealing half of his bare chest. He was naked under the robe.

"You're so full of yourself" he teased holding his hands pinned on the bed, bending over to his lips kissing them slowly and long. "Are you always this cocky mister Branwen?" he teased purring as his lips kissed his jaw and then his neck.

He lowered his arse so that he could sit right over the others crotch, rubbing his member over the material.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai chuckled. “Don’t sell yourself short.”

He played with the edge of his sheet, chewing his lip. “Do.... do you want to come over and spend the night? Just share a bed and watch a movie?” He couldn’t believe he was asking! His bed was a double but they’d have to lie close given their wings.... he’d never shared with anyone before. “Would your brothers let you have a sleepover?”

——

Branwen went down. Looking up at him in amusement. A glint in his eyes.

He chuckled and let himself be pinned by Kaido. “I’m afraid so. What are you going to do about it?” Lazily he hooked a leg around the other man’s, just because he could.

He tried to move his arse on the bed so their hips rubbed together more. “I’m at your mercy Kaido.”

Guest mik3la

"What?" he jumped up in the bed at the sound of him sleeping together with him. His wings already fluttering behind him.

"Sleepover..." he said the term he used amused by it but he had to admit he really liked this courage of his asking this kind of stuff.

"Actually .... they don't need to find out" he said smiling opening the window. "I'll be by your house in 10 min baby" he said sending him a big kiss through the phone looking outside the window making sure there was no one out there.

He placed the pillows under the blanket getting ready to leave. This was his first time sneaking outside the house. Was this his age rebellion period? Maybe, but he wasn't going to miss his chance.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"You're making fun of me" he said biting his neck slowly, not leaving a mark. He didn't want him to have any hickies on his body for the ceremony tomorrow. He licked his way back to his lips kissing them passionately, leaving his tongue to explore his wetness mouth.

Letting go of his hands, he slipped his under the shirt the other had, lifting it till his torso, exploring his perfect builded chest. He started playing kisses, licking and biting softly the nipples. "You like it rough...at least i try" he mumbled moving a hand down the others pants, in between their bodies, finding his member already hard and ready for him.

"You really do like me trying here" he said amused moving his hand on the member, letting out sweet soft moans.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai blinked. Had he said something wrong? Then Winston seemed to agree! “Slow down Winnie. Don’t forget to bring your outfit for tomorrow and your toothbrush if you can.” He laughed.

Fai heard the kiss and grinned. The phone line died and he chuckled. Ten minutes? He wiped his eyes and tidied up a little. Heart racing.

————

Branwen shook his head. “Not teasing you. Just enjoying you. You’re a sexy man who I want to feel confident with me! To want me too. To play.” He grinned and kissed him. “I want you to have fun with me!”

He smiled, moaning softly at the kisses and touches, the hand upon his heated length. “I thought you wanted to go to bed to rest?” Bran teased.

Guest mik3la

Taking a backpack he took the clothes that he needed for tomorrows event and toothbrush and jumped out of the window, his wings ready open fly up in the sky to Fae's house. His heart was racing. Even if he didn't expect anything to happen. He was happy to that he talked with him and cleared everything out.

He landed in the garden right in front of the house catching his breath. He rang at the door waiting for the other to open it for him.

------------------------------------------------------

"If you don't like my teasing i can stop" he said sitting up straight looking at him for a few long moments not making a move. The he smiled as he moved his arse on the bed taking his hard member out from his pants, licking the tip of it.

"Do you really want me to stop?" he teased again giving a lick from the bottom till the top, biting his lip sensually. His hand started to move up and down slowly as he kept eye contact with him.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai heard the door and squeaked. His nerves rising as he headed down stairs. He didn’t plan to have sex or do anything.... except maybe cuddle. He hoped a Winston was on the same page.

Opening the door he smiled. “Hey....” he waved and stepped aside. He realised that Winston had never been in his house. It was minimalist and decorated in different shares of blue, silver and gold with floral print feature walks.

“Hey. You okay Winnie? Won’t they be mad when they realise you snuck out?” Fai asked quietly.

————

“Oh beautiful, I love your teasing.” He hummed softly.

“And no. Of course I don’t want you.... agh.... to stop!” He moaned. Branwen loves the feeling of his mates lips teasing him. His hands upon him. Everything really....!

Guest mik3la

"Hei" he said with a silly smile on his face, walking inside the house. this place looks even better from the inside. He really has good taste in decoration

"They will only notice in the morning" he said turning to look at him, leaving his bag on the floor near the hanger. "I'll deal with them tomorrow" he smile not knowing what to do. He felt so silly that he started laughing.

"So ... sleepover hugh? Netflix and chill?" he laughed at that expression.

------------------------------------------

"Mhhnn" he smiled and after a few more teases at his cock he pressed his lips on the top and slide it all in his mouth , trying not to chock. He tried his best to do as he saw and felt from him. Starting moving his head up and down he moved his hand along side it, as he bend down, keeping his arse up.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Oh? Okay...” he hummed gentle. “I hope they don’t tell you off too much....” Fai meant it too. He wasn’t trying to have Winston grounded or anything!

He blushed at the way he said that. “I.... just to be clear....” he frowned, hesitating, “....I wasn’t planning anything. Just.... chocolate and cuddles?” He hoped that cleared things up. He hoped it didn’t hurt Winston!

“But yes... a sleepover. I haven’t got the biggest bed.... sorry...” he blushed.

——

Branwen moaned, not hiding how good he looked! How good he felt. “Damn, you’re too incredibly....” he laughed.

He stroked and hand over his shoulder. “Hun. You’re driving my crazy.”

Guest mik3la

He laughed seeing the other struggle to talk properly. is he afraid of me?

"Hey...come here" he said taking his hand in his pulling him slowly into his arms lifting his face.

"I'm not going to do anything if you don't want. I won't push myself on to you so calm down" he said kissing his lips softly. "But that i'll probably do it more often" he said smirking as he kissed him again letting him go, stepping away from him looking around the house.

"You have a beautiful house" he said making a spin stopping to look at him with his hands behind him.

"I don't mind. That way i can hold you in my arms and cuddle" he winked smiling.

-----------------------------------------------------

"You look incredible sexy" he said taking a break as he got up wanting to have some fun too, not just him.

Moving back on top of him, standing on his knees he took of his robe slowly, throwing it on the ground revealing his body in front of the other. He wasn't ashamed of his body anymore. he got used to be naked in front of him.

Taking Bran's cock he placed it right at his twitching hole and moved slowly feeling him slide inside him till he was sitting in his lap. "Fuck you feel big" he groaned biting his lip closing his eyes for a moment, getting used to his size.

Slowly he started moving his hips up and then back down till he was all in again. He started to play with his own erection, trying to speed up the pace of his hips. moaning softly.

tumblr-npos6gu-BIG1uxwa7go4-500.gif

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai blushed. “Sorry. I know I’m acting silly....” he didn’t mean to! He just.... he didn’t want any misunderstandings!

He chuckled, “chocolate and kisses. I remember your payment.” Fai smiled. “Shall I make us hot chocolates while you pick something to watch? It’s only one bedroom so you can’t miss my room.” He nodded towards the stair.

He felt his whole body tingle.

——-

“So do you.” Branwen said honestly.

He groaned as he was lined up and entered the guy. Damn! “Never going to tire of that. Fuck you’re so god damn tight! You squeeze me just right!” The nymph praised.

Slowly he rocked his hips forward to meet Kaido’s movements. Nice and lazy. He wasn’t in a rush to end things!

Guest mik3la

"Got it" he said heading to Fae's dorm trying not to knock any flower pod on his way up. to many flowers in strange angles that are dangerous, he thought as he managed to reach his room, starting to look for movies. He decided at the 'Ghostbusters' movie. It was a classic and funny too.

He sat on the bed, laying on his bed feeling very comfy.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Ngh.... god i just began but you're already heating the right spot" he groan bending down at him kissing him passionately. Moving his hips harder and harder, wanting more.

"Ha...ha...ngha...i just love how you feel inside me" he moaned biting his lip not stopping from his movement.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Of course you do!” Branwen grinned cockily. “I’m your mate. Our bodies are built to fit perfectly.” He winked.

He kissed him. Finally moving a hand to hold the back of Kaido’s neck and deepening the kiss. He longed for this. Wanted this. Needed this. “You’re too adorable for your own good.” He growled.

Branwen leaned up and started to kiss his cheek and neck and shoulder. Hands moving to his hips as he started to slowly thrust up.

“I want to fuck you slow all night. Drive us both to the edge then pull back. Only letting us cum right before day break.” Branwen meant it too. He winked at him. “But not tonight. We need to rest so we can enjoy tomorrow.” He smiled happily.

————

Fai made two hot chocolates with cream then headed up, not having the same issue as Winston it seemed. “Here you go, Winnie.” He smiled shyly and sat down. “Oh! Ghostbusters. I’ve not seen this in years.”

“Can I be cheeky? I tend to hug this side of the bed.... will you shuffle over?” He smiled shyly.

It felt strange but nice having someone in his bed.... if he really wanted Cassidy too.... he’d need a much bigger bed!

Guest mik3la

"I like the sound of that" he moaned wanting to experience more of that hardcore side of Bran. He wanted to have both sides of Bran. The vanilla sex and the hardcore sex. He wanted to please him in all ways possible, not wanting him to get bored with him.

"Ngha....harder..." he moaned hiding his face into the others shoulder.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh ... sorry ... It just felt comfortable" he said sliding on the other side, taking the chocolate taking a sip from it. The warmness traveled his entire body, making his shudder.

"This feels nice" he said sitting on the bed, on Fae's bed, drinking chocolate and watching a movie. If that was a dream he didn't want to wake up.

He left the cup on the counter near the bed and laiyed back on the bed tapping the space near him as he looked at Fae.

"I want to cuddle" he mumbled just like a kid, making a funny grumpy face then started laughing.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Good. We’re going to have so much fun together!” Bran promised as he moved his hips faster as he tried to give Kaido just what he wanted!

———

“It’s okay.” He chuckled. “If you’d rather be there I can try the other side?” Fai offered carefully.

At the grumpy pout he grinned, sitting down. He sipped the drink then put it down on his bedside table before looking at him shyly. Fai has never done this before.

“You’re cute when you pout.....” he laughed and shifted to cuddle in.

Guest mik3la

It didn't took long till he was lost in the spams of pleasure as he was already climaxing. He was getting used to everything the other had to offer him, trying in his return to give him what he wanted. Always ready for him, always willing.

He wrapped his arms around his neck, pulling him in a hungry kiss. He loved him and wasn't sure if that was even enough. But he was all in. He wasn't going to let anything ruin this what they had.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He pulled him closer in his embrace keeping a small smile. "You're cute when you're blushing" he kissed his forehead, then nose, then his lips. He was tender not wanting to scare the other. He was kind of tired but he was trying his best to keep himself awake, not wanting to leave the other watching the movie alone.

Guest syaoran-puu

Branwen was close behind him, a few more thrusts and he came apart too.

He hummed and nuzzled him. “You’re so hot when you take what you need from me.” Bran winked. “Let’s get a good nights sleep. Yeah? I want you to remember tomorrow.” He kissed his forehead.

————

Fai giggled at that, smiled at each kiss and stroked Winston’s chest. “Let’s watch.... though I’ll warn you now, I might fall asleep before it’s finished.” He admits. “So please don’t be offended if I do. I have to get up early too. Branwen has asked me to do everyone’s hair now, not just his.”