(Private RP) Fairy Dreams <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest mik3la

Winston was a total of blushing. He couldn't make it dissapeare from his face as everything that just happened rewind it in his head over and over again. we just ....he made...and he .... oh my god!

But his mind was brought back by the way Fae hided his face in his shoulder. He looked at him with the corner of his eyes smiling softly, patting his head with his free hand. The other was still holding his hands that were holding him in his embrace. this feels so nice

He looked at Cass and that smirking face. "I think i'm full" he said quickly zipping his pants up feeling his cheeks burning. He looked at the ocean and the sky. "Guess we should head back home. Tomorrow we have an event to attend" he said patting Fae's hands, wanting him to know that he was fine.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy just shrugged and continued eating his chips. “Fair enough. As long as you’re full, Winnie.” He winked at him. Yeah. He wasn’t going to stop calling him Winnie. He liked it too much!

Fai smiled shyly at him and nodded, he reached over and stole a chip from Cassidy’s pile. “Yeah. I can take you home if you want, Winnie?”

Cassidy looked at the pair. “I’ll take you both home. No way am I leaving you alone after that....” he said firmly.

Guest mik3la

He smiled at Fae's offer. As far as he remembered it was his turn to do the gentleman thing and walk him home. So he wasn't going to comment on that.

"Why?" he asked looking back at Cass curiously. "Are you afraid we might do something without you?" he said smirking at him holding Fae's hands around him, still leaning in his arms.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy shook his head, “nah. That wouldn’t bother me either.” He said simply. “But! I know how in his head Fai can be.... and I can only predict you’ll be the same. So think of this as.... after care. Me just wanting to make sure you’re both okay.” He said softly.

Fai blushed at that. “Oh.... that makes sense....” he smiled shyly and held Winston when he leaned further into him.

“Doesn’t mean that I don’t want to fuck you both.” Cassidy shrugged, unashamed by his desire.

Fai blushed at those bold words.

“I think you’d look sweet, naked and pressed against each other as I teased both of your holes. Fucking one with my fingers and the other with my cock before swapping.” Cass continued, wanting them both to realise just how serious he was!

Fai swallowed, his body shuddering and reacting to those words. Shit! That.... wow.... “w-we can’t.... not until Winnies sixteenth birthday in two weeks.”

“Oh! A birthday treat then.” Cassidy said simply. As if it was a done deal.

Guest mik3la

Winston has lifted his legs up, in the small space between him and Cass, still staying in Fae's arms. He could get used to him staying like that.

"Say WHAT?!" he pulled his knees to his chest when Cass mention he wanted to fuck them both. He blinked a few times not believing. i thought that was just a joke...that it was all a play...why would he ... how could he say that so bluntly. He blushed.

The way he explained how he would fuck them both at the same time using his fingers to one and the other his cock made his stomach clench with desire and body shuddered. The image of his hand working his member just a few moments ago and how good he was made him blush even more.

shit....was he really that serious about that?!

"WhaT?" he looked at Fae in surprise that he would use his birthday as an opportunity for that. "N-No. Its n-not a treat" he tried to sound more firmly but it was hard. The guy managed to get a little under his skin.

Guest syaoran-puu

“It’s not a treat?” Cassidy chuckled. “What is it then?”

Fai just looked down. He was starting to feel bad.... was he pushing Winston into something he didn’t want to do? That was.... not good!

Carefully he let go and stepped away. Wings fluttering. “Shall we get going?”

Cassidy smiled and stood. “Sure thing.” He offered a hand to help Winston up, “your legs strong enough to hold you?” He winked.

Guest mik3la

"It's nothing. My birthday is not a treat for you" he said turning surprised to Fae when he let go of him getting ready to leave.

no...don't let go...

He felt bad for seeing the other act like that towards him. He didn't want to get in between them. He just wanted Fae. He hated the way he felt before at Cass touches. He felt even more guilty.

"I'm fine" he said ignoring his helping hand. you done enough, he thought fluttering his wings to take of. He reached Faes hand hopping the other wasn't going to run away from him.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy shrugged, “maybe another time then.” He wasn’t easily perturbed from things he wanted.

Fai wasn’t running, but he tucked his hands away so that Winston couldn’t hold it. He smiled softly. “I’m getting tired. I guess working and then swimming has worn me out.” He offered with a smile. He didn’t want to hurt Winnie... but right now he was utterly confused and felt bad for wanting the things he wanted.

Cass flew up to join them, “come on the boys. Let’s go.”

Guest mik3la

Seeing how the other tucked his hands in his pockets trying to keep a small distance from him made his heart eke. please don't do this

He bite his lip lowering his gaze as he flew along side the other. "Yeah...probably" he said bitten down by the rejection.

what did i do wrong? is it because of Cass? Because of what he said and done? why won't you let me hold your hand? why are distant?

He felt tears in his eyes but he managed to hide them away. He wasn't going to cry like a baby. Even if he felt hurt, he wasn't going to cry in front of them.

As requested before, they had brought him home first. Taking a deep breath he put up a smile, hiding the sadness that he felt because of Fae's distance.

"See you tomorrow then" he said gently wanting to hug him but remembering the rejection before with his hands, he just leaned and kissed his cheek. "Good night beautiful" he said turning to head in his home.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai wasn’t any good at this. He was trying but.... damn it! It was hard!

He could see he’d heard Winston, the kid wasn’t good at hiding his emotions. This day hadn’t been anything as he’d expected! What was he meant to do about it now? It had changed so far... too far... his head was left reeling!

He smiled at the kiss. “Shall I pick you up at ten?” Fai offered. “Or shall I call you later and we can talk about it?” About today too? Fai didn’t want Winston to leave looking so dejected but he couldn’t help it!

“Awww? No kiss for me?” Cassidy teased, tapping his cheek playfully. Clearly trying to brighten the mood or not recognising it at all!

Guest mik3la
Shall I pick you up at ten?” Fai offered. “Or shall I call you later and we can talk about it?”

"Call me later. I would like to hear your voice one more time before bed" he said smiling softly than frown looking at Cass.

are you really that dumb?

"Fae can give one in my place" he said waving his hand in the air as he turned his back and entered the house, closing the door behind him. Leaning against it he closed his eyes. Finally a few tears fell down his cheeks. did i ruined something?

Guest syaoran-puu

“Okay.” Fai offered with a smile. He waved shyly and stepped back only to look at Winston in shock. He shook his head and started to fly off home.

“Ouch.” Cassidy chuckled as he took off after Fai....

——-

Eldest Brother, Alfred. He was walking to the kitchen to grab some cake when he spotted Winston. “Winston? What’s wrong?” He headed over, spotting the tears he frowned and pulled him in for a hug. “Who do we have to kill?”

Guest mik3la

He panicked for a moment when he heard his brothers voice but was thankful for the hug.

"Me" he said softly hidding his face in his chest. "Don't tell the others" he asked trying to calm himself down.

"I think i messed things up ... " he sniffed.

"And i don't know what to do" he sigh.

Guest syaoran-puu

“You? What do you mean Winston?” Alfred frowned. Petting his hair.

“Okay. Calm down. Tell me what happened. Maybe I can help you?” He offered with a smile. Or go have a polite ‘word’ with whoever has hurt you.

———-

Cassidy landed on Fai’s front step. “There. Home safe and sound.”

“You didn’t need to bring me home.” Fai argued.

“I know. I wanted to.” Cass smiled. “I.... I had fun today Fai. Winston seems like a good guy.”

Fai frowned up at him. “You like him...” he sighed, of course he did. Cassidy liked everyone but him!

“I like you too.” Cassidy said, surprising Fai.

Fai blinked and looked up to see Cass close, too close! Alarm bells rang as the man leaned down and kissed him... and damn it! He couldn’t help but cling to his top and kiss him back....

Guest mik3la

Managing to calm himself he bite his lips not wanting to tell him anything at the spot. He knew his brothers were super protective with him, and Alfred was one crazy one who didn't cared who he would beat up for his family. He didn't want anyone hurt.

He explained what had happened without giving names. Just the facts and moments that they had. Even if the others knew about it, Alfred was the only one who didn't know because at the time, yesterday, he wasn't home and was thankful that the guys didn't told him about who his date was.

"And ... i ... don't know what to do anymore..." he sigh shrugging wiping the last tears from his eyes.

"I just need some advice brother. Don't want anyone beaten or god knows what you're thinking right now",he looked at his brother taking a deep breath.

"Know what ... forget it.... I'll see what will happen. It's my problem and will face it like a man how you guys thought me"

Guest syaoran-puu

Alfred frowned a little as he listened. He went to speak when Winston finally paused only to be brushed aside.

Shaking his head he caught his brother wrist. “Hey. Look.... I’m not going to tell you what to do Winston. You’re, and I’m reluctant to say it, old enough to decide. But! Don’t ever let anyone bully you into anything but don’t let others stop you either. I mean, there’s plenty of nymphs that enjoy orgies and group sex, I even know of two sets that are mates to two people, permanently a threesome, I guess? Who knows. But.... be honest. I think that’s the key.”

“I know you don’t want to hear it from me..... but more than one person makes things exponentially harder. Communication helps. Stops all the guessing. So try asking? Be blunt and open and none judging? Maybe you’ll get a good thing out of it.” He sighed. “Though I’d prefer something more vanilla your first time. You know if you’re going to bottom or top yet?”

———

Fai blushed and pushed Cassidy off him before escaping inside. He covered his lips and started to cry. He felt like a greedy little whore who was betraying everyone he cared about! He couldn’t stand it!

Guest mik3la

"I don't know" he said trying to think about a little and what he felt today. Maybe his brother was right. Even if there weren't many cases there were couples of three that were mates. But he was afraid of thinking that he had found his mates from the first try. That never happened. But there was a certain attraction between all three of them that he couldn't explain.

"I mean .... Towards the guy from my first date, i felt top. Wanting to make him happy, to push myself to him. But today with this other guy...I felt bottom. He was dominant and it was like i ... couldn't resist it" he admitted in the end.

"But thanks brother" he smiled gently. "I really needed this"

----------------------------------------------------

Kaido was in the living room along with Bran talking and showing off the clothes that they bought that day from town. Those were the final touches that they had to make before the grand event that was tomorrow. He still had to think about a speech but he decided that he will not create one and memorize it but will do it on the spot. That way would feel more sincere.

The entrance door had been shut which made Kaido looked towards the hall, back at Bran and again to the hall.

"Cassidy? Is that you?"

Guest syaoran-puu

“Ah....” he bumped him. Alfred wasn’t happy about his brother going out... but they’d agreed after sixteen and that was fast approaching. “Just. Don’t be too upset when it doesn’t work out? I mean.... no one I know has ever mated the first time and none of your brothers have found their mates. I’m nearly a hundred and still nothing. I know our parents were lucky, they met at nineteen. That’s amazing!” He kissed his forehead and ruffled his hair. “Just be yourself. Whoever that is. You cheeky little switch you.” He winked playfully.

————

Cassidy heard his name. “Yeah. One minute.” He took off his shoes and headed in smiling. “looks like you two have been busy today.”

Guest mik3la

His brothers were still looking for their mates and Alfred too, but he always hoped that fate will make him different then them and he will be like his parents. He loved their love story and how they knew right away that they were meant for eachother. Something like he was feeling with Fae and strangely with Cass. Even if he didn't liked the guy too much, but he had some soft sides that he never seen in him before. He always acted cool and distant about this whole mate thing and from what Fae told him, the Cass that they spend time with today was different.

He laughed when his brother messed up his hair and made him a switch. But he was thankful that he wasn't questioning him like before. He dismissed himself and went to his room to take a shower and rest. He still hoped Fae was going to call him as promised, but there was a small doubt in his heart that told him the other wouldn't. He just hopped that Fae will do call him though.

The shower went quickly now laying in bed looking at his phone. still nothing, he closed his eyes leaving his phone next to him. come on Fae....show me i'm wrong....show me that you want this as much as i want it...

--------------------------------------

"We had some last minute shopping to do for tomorrow" said Kaido showing him the clothes super enthusiastic.

"What about you? You were out all day" he asked a little curious.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I was busy. Secret stuff.” He winked, teasing him. Cassidy had no intention of letting on where he’d been. “That looks nice. You’ll love beautifully tomorrow. Who is doing your hair?” He asked softly.

“Fai is coming to do mine early.” Bran admitted.

“Think he’ll do mine too if you ask?” Cassidy tossed in there. Coming across like it wasn’t a big deal either way.

————-

Fai nearly didn’t ring. He nearly chickened out! Except he needed to finalise the plan! So... he called Winston and sat on his bed feeling his chest ball up tight.

———

Alfred let Winston go for now. But he would keep an eye on things!

Guest mik3la

"I think i'll ask Winston for some help if not, i'll try do it myself" he said thoughtful not knowing sure if the boy did now how to do something fancy.

Kaido looked puzzled at Bran and back at Cass. what's going on? could it be that the plan worked?he blinked a few times starting to pack the clothes and put them in the bags near them. He looked at Bran, making soft signs to say something.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

When he heard his phone ring he jumped answering instantly.

"Fae?!" he knew it was him. No one else was calling him. Everyone was using text messages. Fae was the only one calling him. you called .... i'm so happy, his heart started pounding but the silence on the other end made him chuckle a little.

"Fae.... baby....don't do this" he said knowing from the silence what the other was about to do. They were to alike not to know what that call was.

"I know whats this call and i won't let you do it" he said sharply not giving up. Apparently for once he was thankful to his brother.

He was sitting in the middle of the bed with his heart pounding, counting all the seconds till the other spoke.

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai closed his eyes, his heart pounding. “Don’t do what?” He asked amused, mostly playing it off. “I hadn’t said anything yet....” he’d been fighting out what and how to say it!

He swallowed sharply. Winston had called him baby? Why would he do that? It just made everything much harder!

———-

Branwen winked at Kaido and nodded. “If we warn him, I’m sure Fai would do your hair too Kaido. And Cassidy’s if he has time. He’ll want to get ready for his date too.”

Cassidy nodded, “I’m sure he will.” He didn’t let alone about today or tomorrow or his plans for the future. No one else needed to know.

Guest mik3la

"I dont want to lose you. I dont want this to ens and I will not let you end it" he said sharply grabbing the sheet of the bed in his hand trying to calm his nerves.

"Look....what happened today had confused me too. Seeing you with Cass it made me sad. Then you were the one that mixed it up and was upset because of me and what Cass was saying and doing.Which made me upset too. But..." he took a deep breath before continuing. He had to tell the truth about what he felt and what was feeling.

"But what happened on the beach made me question everything. And is clearly that you dont want to hurt me and neither do I want to hurt you because of Cass", he made another pause breathing deep.

"I like you Fae" he said firmly. "And if you want, which I understood now, I'll be by your side along with Cass. All three of us" he finished it chewing his lips nervously.

‐---------------

"You're pretty confident about jt"

He was even more confused. What happened today on the field. From what he remembered Cass did stayed more around Fae.

"

Guest syaoran-puu

Fai blushed brightly and just listened.

A few times he went to interject. “I..... but.... you....?” But nothing else came out each time. Just a single word followed by silence.

Eventually he swallowed. “I... Winston.... Winnie... ugh!” He grunted and covered his face letting the phone drop. He took a deep breath and picked it up again. “I’m sorry. I know I pushed you into something that I should have.... and... I don’t know? Cassidy has never even.... not with me.... but with you too? Suddenly he wants... and I wish I could stop it.... but you know know....” he felt himself shaking. “I don’t want to hurt you Winnie.” But how can I not?

————-

“What’s not to be confident about? Fai was telling me about Winston while we worked. Looking for advice. I’m glad he’s got a love interest. About time he pulled his cherry.” He reached and grabbed some crisps off the table to much on.

It will be me if I get my way.

Guest mik3la

"Baby.... if you want to blame someone then I'm the only one to blame" he said hearing the others voice shaking.

"I knew from the beginning in what I was getting myself into and I've accepted. Yes it sucked at first and got me even more confused to all this because....everything is new to mee too" he said trying to relax.

"But i wont back down no matter what you said. I liked your kisses, I liked your touch, i liked seeing you seductive today" he closed his eyes as he was admiring everything.

"I like you Fae and even if in the end you'll not be my mate i wouldn't regret it" he breath deep again.

He was being as honest as possible. He tried to do what his brother said before. be yourself

"I'm a big boy after all" he tried to make a joke laughing.

---------

"Oh" kaido was shocked that Fae went to him, but that was a good move. Or at least he hoped it was