(Private RP) Fairy Dreams <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest mik3la

He sigh covering his eyes after he read his message. Faith ... he had faith but it was slowly fading.

*Whatever ..\roll eyes emoji\

I'm trying Cass but ... with my situation right now ... its slowly fading.

I cannot leave the house for two weeks .... They even sealed the windows ... I'm hopeless*

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy texted him back. ///There’s always a way.///

He started mixing everything up and started to put the cake in the oven before calling Winston on FaceTime. “Winnie?” He waited.

Guest mik3la

hearing his phone calling he jumped on bed seeing that Cass was calling him.

why are you calling me???

Blushed he answered looking a little surprised.

"Hey ... whats up?"

He didn't know what to say other than that.

"Whacha doing?" he frown confused.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy put the phone on the side and started mixing up frosting. “So.... stop sulking.” He quirked a brow. “Don’t deny its.” Cass smiled.

He carried on mixing the stuff. “So. The plan so far. I’m going to make this cake. I’m going to go see Fai tomorrow and FaceTime you. Be dressed. We don’t want to see you in pyjamas or naked.” He chucked with a wink. “Hopefully it goes okay.”

Guest mik3la

He blushed. He hated when Cass was acting all bossy.

"I cannot believe your making the cake.... do you even know how to bake?" he asked laughing a little loud, not caring if his brothers could hear him. He was already grounded. What else could they do?

"I don't sleep naked" he said blushing. "But ok ... i will not be in my pyjamas" he said mumbling. "At what time do you think you get there? So i can set up a waking alarm. I'm not a morning person" he added sighing.

"Please don't burn down your house trying to bake" he said trying to keep his amusement away. It was funny to see Cass cooking.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Why wouldn’t I make a cake?” He quirked a brow confused. “You do realise I’ve been making Fai cakes for his birthday ever year since his parents passed. Bran and I had to learn to cook....” sure, he might not be the best, it might not look the best, but it would taste amazing. “I’ve decided on triple chocolate.” He offered, “I can’t make lava cake but I can add chocolate chips..... just making the frosting.”

Winston shrugged and considered, “ten in the morning I think. Give him time to get up and washed. I don’t want him to feel like we’re crowding him....” he offered.

He rolled his eyes but laughed. “I won’t burn my house down. Kaido and Branwen would kill me if I did.”

Cassidy looked at the man, “show me your room? What does it look like...?”

Guest mik3la

He nodded agreeing with everything the other said to him. About the chocolate chips, about the time tomorrow.

man ... he really does think about everything ...

He laughed at his comment about being killed by those two. Now that he remembered he never said goodbye to them. Maybe because he was to drunk and the others had to get him out of there before he could embarrass himself more.

"My room?1 ...aaa...ok..." he change the camera and start moving it around.

"It's not much" he said showing around. A desk, a library , his dressing and the bed. He had some small lights hanging on the wall that was enough for him not using the main light.

Guest syaoran-puu

He smirked and nodded. Cassidy was curious.

He chuckled. It was an.... adolescent room. But it wasn’t bad. “I like the string lights. Looks like mood lighting.” Cassidy teased with a wink.

He turned to check on the cakes before putting them back in and lowering the heat. “Where your brothers very mad? You said you had three? Right?” Cassidy had no idea who his brothers where.

Guest mik3la

"Alfred was the one that shouted at me and all. He is the oldest. The others didn't dare to interfere. They were in the living room hearing the fighting" he said shrugging but then he remembered what his brother said that he fucked them all but right now Cass was acting like he didn't know who he or his brothers were.

"My brother....said that ..." he bite his lips averting his gaze, not sure if he was suppose to tell him that. But he had too. "He found out about whom i want to be in a thing and he said that ... i should forget about you.... and Fai. That you will tose me aside when you're done with toying with me like .... like you did with them" he made a pause lowering his gaze no able to look in the camera.

"But i know he's wrong cause ... in this kind of things if the person is not your mate you move on and so on so ... i don't blame you or anything...That's how things works" he said quickly taking a deep breath.

"I know we don't have any connection of the sort and so .... And i told him that ... so you don't have to worry about them" he added sighing.

Guest syaoran-puu

Alfred? Hadn’t he and Bran gone to school with an Alfred? “I’m sorry he shouted. Fighting isn’t good.” Cassidy was not good at fighting. He was more likely to run away than fight.... chances of conflict only increased with people... but the payout was worth the risk.

“Huh?” He blinked and looked at him, Winston looked shy. It made him realise what he was talking about. “Are you saying I tried with your brothers?” Ah, that would explain the awkwardness? “I don’t always just move on because I’m not mates with someone, Branwen always did.... but...” Cassidy shrugged, “I find value in company too.... though if I have somehow hurt your brothers? Never my intention.....” he offered honestly.

The last part confused him. “Hold up. You’ve lost me. You know we don’t have connection of what sort? I don’t have to worry about what?” Cassidy had lost track of Winston’s thoughts it seemed.

Guest mik3la

He didn't seemed like the guy his brother told him he was. Bran yes but he wasn't like that. Just like he thought. But apparently his brothers were having another idea of him.

"What? Oh ... never mind ... i was ... just telling my brother that we are not in a romantic way. He doesn't need to know what happened" he said blushing moving his hand in the air, laughing nervously.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Oh? We’re not in a romantic way....?” Cassidy quirked a brow, watching him. “So what are we then?” He asked curiously.

He smirked, watching the reaction. “What happened.... you liked it? Right?” Cass felt the need to check right now.

Guest mik3la

"No ... i mean ... we are ...but we aren't ... i mean.... tzt ...stop messing with me" he said blushing even more trying to hide his face with his hand.

to be more exact i don't know what we are ... now you're distant ... now you're close .... you're confusing me ...

"I don't know to be exact ... i'm confused ... you're confusing me" he said chewing his lip taking his hand away looking at Cass.

"Now you're super teasing and close and in the next second you are cold making me question myself, if i did something wrong or said something wrong" he sigh.

"But it's fine ... i try ...i do try to understand you Cass but your like an enigma to me"

Guest syaoran-puu

“I’m not trying to mess with you....” Cassidy shrugged lightly.

Confusing him? “Not my intention, Winnie.” He chewed his lip and watched him only to laugh and shake his head. “My bad. I’m not trying to flip flop. This.... isn’t my typical style. I am trying to be... gentle with you both.” He offered softly. “Things happen that throw me....”

Guest mik3la

He looked at him curiously.

not his style?

"Wait ... your saying you can be rougher?" he asked widening his eyes even more surprised. He could be a bigger asshole than he was sometimes? Wow. He really was an enigma of a man.

"What?" he asked at his last comment not liking that he stopped in the middle. This isn't like him

"Hmm... never saw you struggle to find your words" he teased smiling, finding this version of Cass amusing.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Not rougher. More forward. I would have fucked you both already by now. I don’t tend to... wait.” Cassidy offered pointedly.

“Then you haven’t looked closely.” Cassidy laughed. “I tend to think more before I speak.” He shrugged. He was just going to have to accept he had attached himself to a kid and a long time friend...

Guest mik3la

The way he said he would had fucked them by now if he was his normal self made him flinch a little and his stomach curled. Was he that curious on how the other would be in bed? He blushed.

waiting??? .... my birthday!

He blinked realizing that. He did said before that by his birthday would be a gift. He forgot about that.

"Guess you're right ... didn't looked that close enough" he admitted having a half smile.

He had misjudged the other and now he felt stupid. He was really different than his brother told him. And now more than ever he wasn't going to back down from this.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy looked at him a moment then smiled and nodded. “Just promise me you won’t sneak out again? Okay? It’s possible your brothers might lift your ban if you show them you’re trying and listening to them.” He offered. It might not work but it was definitely the right thing to do.....

He checked the cakes again and pulled them out. “Looking good.” He put them out to cool.

“The cakes are looking good so far. Just need to cool them.” He spoke to Winston. “I should probably let you get some sleep. It’s pretty late.”

Guest mik3la

"I'll behave ...no worries" he said smiling feeling a little embarrassed. He wouldn't sneak out again. He was pretty sure that his brothers did put a spell on the whole house making it impossible for him to leave.

"But ... i'll miss you guys" he said a little sad that he would not be able to see them again.

He looked at the cake through the phone and he agreed. That did looked good.

"It looks tasty" he said smiling. "Would you make one for my birthday too?" he asked bluntly yawning a little but tried to keep his eyes open.

"No ... i'm fine ... i want to stay longer on the phone" he said laying in bed with his eyes half open. He did want to talk with him more. It was nice.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Good. Two weeks isn’t that long? Not in the grand scale of things....” Cassidy laughed.

His expression softened, the fairy realised something too. “I’ll miss you too, Winnie. Who am I going to start teasing now?” He joked.

Cassidy laughed and nodded. “What kind of cake do you like?” He’d try his best.

He moved to the Livingroom and sat down as waited for everything to cool. “You look half asleep. You after me talking you to sleep so you can accuse me of being boring later?” He joked.

Guest mik3la

Keeping talking with him, well, more like Cass talking and he just listening to his voice it was calming him.

"So you'll miss me only because you can tease me" he said laughing half asleep.

"I like chocolate cake too ...but you can add strawberrys to it" he smiled his eyes shut for a moment but he forced to keep them open.

"You're not boring .... i just like your company" he said with his eyes close almost asleep.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Why else?” Cassidy winked, only joking with him. It was fun watching him react!

Chocolate and strawberries? “I’ll see what I can do for you.” Cass promised.

He carried on talking for the guy until it was clear he’d drifted to sleep. “Night, Winnie.” He smirked and hung up. Heading back up the cake he built it up, grated chocolate and put other sweet things on too to make it look decorative. It took him an hour before he headed up stairs and crashed in bed.

Before he went to sleep he messaged Fai, ///Ten tomorrow. I need to talk to you about today. I want you Fai. I don’t want to lose you. Let me love you even if I am a fool.///

Guest mik3la

Winston fell asleep instantly after listening to Cass talking to him for a few moments. He was exhausted by everything that happened that day. All the crying had drown his energy pretty hard but having him on the phone made him relax and sleep tight.

Next morning he woke up looking at the phone in his hand looking a bit confused but he remembered quickly about his call with Cass and how the other talked to him till he draft out.

He smiled like a silly kid at that thought. he really isn't like my brothers said he is, he thought again as he looked at his phone. It was just 9 am. He still got time to fully wake.

Getting up he went to take a shower and then to get something to eat.

Guest syaoran-puu

Cassidy got up early, showered, dressed, did his hair then went to check on the cake. Satisfied he made himself breakfast. Checking the time he saw it was half past. ///You ready for this,Winnie?///

He smiled as he put the cake in a carried and started to fly to Fai’s. He arrived about five minutes early and called Winston so everything was ready.

Fai glanced without Cassidy seeing. He was really here?

Guest mik3la

After eating breakfast he changed clothes and done his hair to not be seen as he was a mess from the bed. Check the clock he got a message from Cass which made him laughed. so on time

As his phone started ringing he picked up seeing him outside Fai's house.

"Let's do this. Now or never" he said trying not to make the atmosphere too awkward.